Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #21
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm??? kind of a good point from both of you but still wrong sorry!?

Logic or minded type of people is not what will save you! But it is your strong Faith in the Lord or God that will keep you safe in hard times.

It is your faith that will remove the cancer that is killing you and the strong of faith were not eaten by the starving Lions either(they were killed by the gladiators), faith cant help you all the time!?

Everyone falls back on the Bible to but it doesnt work either. The word of God was passed down to us but it was written into the Bible by MEN?? It was corrupted when mortal men changed Gods words and meanings! For example look at all the different types of Bibles out there...all with different passages and words as long as they are made correct for that style of religion!

As a very WISE man once said...."Religion is a GOOD thing if taken in moderation!?"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:22 PM   #22
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Come on people wake the FUCK UP!! Oh and Bazuka quit quoting crap you know nothing about okay?? This is HELL right now where we are.....look around and listen and open your eyes so you can understand me!?

Yes and all that crap about turn the other cheek is Bull shit.....some guy named Christ did that years ago and the killed the poor dumb guy on a wooden cross! Fucking idiot could have called for a thousand angels to rescue him....but choose to Die for nothing!!

There is no Heaven yet for us here! We wont be allowed in it until the end of this world! So dont hold your breath okay?

Tense go ahead I will join you in teaching these people reality as they need some education so they arent fooled by these Hollier than thou Idiots out there!
yeah...fuck them.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #23
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Hmmm??? kind of a good point from both of you but still wrong sorry!?

Logic or minded type of people is not what will save you! But it is your strong Faith in the Lord or God that will keep you safe in hard times.

It is your faith that will remove the cancer that is killing you and the strong of faith were not eaten by the starving Lions either(they were killed by the gladiators), faith cant help you all the time!?

Everyone falls back on the Bible to but it doesnt work either. The word of God was passed down to us but it was written into the Bible by MEN?? It was corrupted when mortal men changed Gods words and meanings! For example look at all the different types of Bibles out there...all with different passages and words as long as they are made correct for that style of religion!

As a very WISE man once said...."Religion is a GOOD thing if taken in moderation!?"
They twist the meaning of words (especially in the bible) to suit their argument, even if they have to equivocate to confuse us.

According to christians, quoting the bible always works. You can tell because they enjoy quoting retarded passages as if they are proofs. That's all christians can do - relying on a damn book.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:03 PM   #24
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

It wasn't until 1985? that the 'moral descendants' of the Holy Fucking Roman Inquisition FINALLY absolved Galileo Galilei. Gee, it took 'em just over 350 years to admit that the Earth wasn't the absolute inflexible center of God's universe, and that it indeed *does* move. No sweat, sorry 'bout that!

Of course, the way the absolution for their unjust and totally bogus charge of heresy was worded was something like this: "Yes Galileo, you're right in that the Earth moves in the Heavens. However, you'll still smoke a turd in hell for disagreeing with Us in the first place." I read the translation and was aghast that they could be such assholes.

Well fuck me to tears, what does it take to get the papal clones to admit that a book written 1600 years ago for ignorant pig herders is NOT A SCIENCE TEXTBOOK! You have belief on the one hand, and you have science on the other. One attempts to answer metaphysical questions that can't be proven, the other attempts to explain reality and is backed up by observable fact. The true geniuses that believe the Act of Creation as spewed forth is the literal and exact word of God need to keep taking their meds. Either that or God is a hell of a practical joker, and the entire fossil record is complete bullshit like a grand copy of the Piltdown Man. Hmmm. Which one do you think I believe?

Soooo, if the Pope and his cronies finally admit that they misunderstood The Good Book, how much ELSE did they fuck up on? Aren't they the infallible Hand of God? (well, to Catholics anyway) They're human, not divine, and if you believe verse and chapter only ONE person could make the claim of divine. Every believer since him wipes their ass just like we do, and their shit stinks. They fuck up, they misunderstand, and it's a bit hard to go back 2000 years and ask what the authors meant the first time around. We argue about what the founders of America wanted for us just 200 years ago and it didn't go through 13 different language translations in the meantime, AND it was written down initially.

Side topic, related to the two responses above. My parents insisted that I review the various religions, and go with what worked for me if I felt I needed faith. They were willing to explain theirs, but they didn't want to force my decision. Not all Christians are close-minded about alternate belief systems. However, I'm probably 1 in 1000 for that particular situation. Have ANY of you 'good Christians' ever so much as glanced at the Talmud or the Upanishads? Are you certain you're right because your parents told you so? Re-read the section on Galileo and the Inquisition. Shit happens, we're all people.

Last edited by Ntense; 09-13-2007 at 11:07 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:19 AM   #25
bazuka21

bazuka21 is an unknown quantity at this point

sindyloo you have created HELL fr yourselves coz of the choices you made in your life, just becoz ur life stinks doesnt mean everyone is gotta live in your fantasy HELL.
bazuka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #26
bazuka21

bazuka21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ntense more bible quotes for ya my friend:

"Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor a man who lies with man, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the Kingdom of God." 1 Cor(6:9-10)
bazuka21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #27
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazuka21
sindyloo you have created HELL fr yourselves coz of the choices you made in your life, just becoz ur life stinks doesnt mean everyone is gotta live in your fantasy HELL.
Not fantasy "hell"...but fantasy "rape".
Old 09-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #28
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazuka21
"Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor a man who lies with man, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the Kingdom of God." 1 Cor(6:9-10)
Ohhh, I love that verse from Corinthians! That was the one I was trying to remember, thanks!

Although it had me confused. God is pissed at gay men, but lesbians are just peachy? Does God watch Howard Stern?? "Lesbians, Jay, ya gotta have more lesbians on your show! Everyone loves lesbians!"

I'm damned on three counts, then. Yep, I covet your hot wife. I'm not gonna do anything about it, but the desire is there nonetheless. Reviler: dead to rights, but only rarely (like right now in this thread.) Do I get credit for being polite most of the time? I'm guessing 'abusers of themselves' is describing masturbation. Oh, shit, we're all going to hell!

I'm safe on the other counts. No 'fornication' (it used to mean screwing a prostitute), hard limit on adultery, not into gay male sex, and I'm not a thief, a drunk or an extortionist except for play times. Am I protected from idolatry since I don't worship false gods, or damned 'cos I don't have a plastic Jesus on the dash?

I'm still screwed with all 7 Deadly Sins, though. Lust: yes, please!, Gluttony: only at holidays, Greed: check, Sloth: yeah, when I get around to it, Wrath: I think that's a yes, Envy: done that, Pride: damn straight!

The Catholic church has a longer list of 'Mortal Sins' that you're damned for unless you say 7 Hail Marys or some such. A good deed balances out a bad? How convenient for them... Since Catholics don't rule the Christian God racket, can I skip their list? I've taken more crap from obnoxious Catholics than from all other religious nut groups combined. They also rank up there with the most frequent liars I've ever met. I guess that's not a sin for them.

Have you truly repented your sins if you know you can fuck up later and merely say 7 more Hail Marys?

And does it bother anyone but me that the Catholic priests that are the moral guides, interpreting the Bible for their followers are buggering little boys? Are they twisted 'cos they're not getting enough? They need to talk to the Mormons... those folks ENJOY sex. Well, at least up until they hit their magic number of souls, anywise.

Awwwww, who gives a shit as long as I'm happy, well adjusted and I don't eat my neighbors!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:53 AM   #29
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww Bazuka??? There you go...Judging others without knowing them!

My Life is fine by me and does not stink at all thank you! Here is a quote you passed over I think?? Matthew Chapt 7.verse 1...."Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I am okay with the way I have lived my life...it has been open and honest so far there has been moments of shame and despair. But at least I don`t put on airs and pretend to be perfect.

The last perfect Christian was a jewish carpenter who died on a wooden tree for all of man...so that they may have a chance at everlasting life!

My hell was not a fantasy by the way, open your eyes and look around at todays world.......Notice anything?? Anything at all??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:47 AM   #30
Ntense
Privileged Member

OK, I mentioned it briefly earlier, and it's time to put this 'Creation Science' crap to rest.
I'm gonna kill Adam and Eve. Fuck 'em: it's a fairy tale, they won't mind.

Instead of reading from that mangled and cobbled-together bit of plagiarized trash you call a Bible, let's begin with a familiar passage from Torah. Oh, you haven't read Torah? (mutters about closed-minded assholes) Sure ya have! Read on...

1:1 IN THE beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:2 Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters.
1:3 And God said: 'Let there be light' And there was light.
.... (it drones on from there)

Are you seeing a pattern here? Does ANY OF THIS sound vaguely familiar? Well, here's the difference: the descendants of the people that WROTE the passages you 'Christians' stole 800 years later don't take it as the literal 'Word of God' on how everything came about. It's a nice fucking 'feel-good' story, but it has *nothing* to do with Science. Sure, the Jews believe it's the 'Word of God' as handed down to Moses, but it's not a recipe, it's allegory.

Do you suppose that Moses even had the words to understand what God actually did? Fat chance, we barely have the concepts to understand 'Creation' today. Moses was NOT a rocket scientist 3400 years ago, he was a mud farmer. He had pricely the same chance of understanding the real 'Creation' that my underwear do of suddenly appearing on the other side of the universe. They had NO understanding of fossils back then. They thought they were recent magical animal bones up until a few hundred years ago. So God says to himself: "Self (capitalized, of course), this ignorant shit shoveler doesn't have a clue, so We will tell him something he can understand."

It couldn't have happened any other way. You can't tell someone a story if they don't have the language and concepts to understand it. Period.

So, how does He explain Divine Evolution (God's actual Master Plan) to Moses the chicken plucker? He blows it off and gives him another feel-good story. At this point, Moses has the actual 'Word of God' as he understands it, but it means *nothing* as far as science goes. Fossils are real: get over it. Sticking your head in the mud puts you in the same company as the pricks in Rome that still insist that Galileo burn in hell for disagreeing with their idiotic mis-interpretation of 'God's Plan'. THEY couldn't bang two rocks together, but YOU don't have to be that brainless.

Put down the beer and the Bible, and pick up a Biology textbook if you what to know what happened in the History of Man. Anything that came from Genesis in Torah was a fable told to a pig herder, and it's not what God actually did. Adam and Eve are a fantasy to explain how people came about, THEY DID NOT EXIST IN FACT. I'm absolutely certain that God got a belly laugh off of it later, and he's probably distressed today when you fatuous slobs ignore the brain He gave you and would rather listen to the Grimm Brothers Fairy Tales.

And don't EVEN get me started on whether evolution is valid or not because we haven't found 'the missing link'. When you bring me the pencil stub that My Lord Elvis used in second grade, you have the right to piss and moan about it. Until then, we have NOT dug up the entire surface of Africa, only tiny sections of it. We've found a continuous chain of evidence of the evolution of man. UNTIL SUCH A TIME as we've mined Africa to a depth of a few hundred feet ENTIRELY, we will never have each individual step in the sequence. Evolution is real, Adam and Eve are fiction. If you can't understand the difference between Faith and Science, then you shouldn't be voting. If you truly believe that your Faith *is* Science, then you need a rest in the padded room. Take a number, there's a line over there.

And keep your damn fairy tales out of MY public school science classes! Send your kids to bible school if you want that crap force-fed to them. You have EVERY legal right. Personally, I hope they pull a 'Lizzy Borden' on you if you twist their little minds that far. You stopped feeding Santa Clause to them, so stop treating the Bible as a textbook. Think a little. You are NOT as ignorant as Moses was 3400 years ago, so act like it.

(do I get a cookie for the longest ongoing rant, or did someone else beat me?)
Old 09-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #31
Ntense
Privileged Member

Jeez, I'm surrounded by wimps! (thudding a truncheon into my hand for effect)
Don't we have anyone here that's willing to fight for their beliefs, or are y'all the 'turn the other cheek' non-violent types??

C'mon, kids, you're in the Rowdy Room! Rip me a new asshole if ya dare!
I'm just *itching* for a bit of rousing argument... any takers?.

The silence is deafening...
Old 09-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #32
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Probably noone is better than you in posting useless crap. I mean you wrote more shit than all texas' cows could ever produce.

Anyway, if you want a fight i'll give you one in a few days. You see, i want it to be fair, so i asked a doc to remove my brains.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #33
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Jeez, I'm surrounded by wimps! (thudding a truncheon into my hand for effect)
Don't we have anyone here that's willing to fight for their beliefs, or are y'all the 'turn the other cheek' non-violent types??
Well, we already had more than one discussion about beliefs and religions. They always turned out the same way ...
Since this is in the Rowdy Room I take it there never was any intention for a reasonable discussion and I just have no interest in a fight over people's personal beliefs.
So sorry to disappoint you but maybe some of our "believers" just don't care for a fight.

p.s. As some once said:
I would love to duel with you mentally but I can see you're unarmed.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #34
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Plus, it seems you are confused. You cant even difference christians and jews!!!
Since you hold a truncheon you can help yourself with the new asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
I would love to duel with you mentally but I can see you're unarmed.
Hey, that was better than mine!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:48 PM   #35
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Probably noone is better than you in posting useless crap. I mean you wrote more shit than all texas' cows could ever produce.

Anyway, if you want a fight i'll give you one in a few days. You see, i want it to be fair, so i asked a doc to remove my brains.

lol nice ego nice !!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:09 AM   #36
Ntense
Privileged Member

Sure I can tell the difference between Jews and Christians!

The Jews came first, and they've murdered a hell of a lot fewer heretics than the Christ bullies have, even though they had twice as long to do it in. What little I know of ancient Jewish history suggests they did most or all of the killing defending their turf against barbarians. So, of the two camps I'd side with them just on general principles: they're less likely to murder me if I live next door. They follow the "love and compassion" part of Torah (and it's sad copy the Bible) better than the Christians do, no contest.

The Jews didn't invent the line "Suffer ye not a witch to live!" It's not their style.

In fact, the major difference between the two seems to be one asshole Carpenter that stirred the lot of you into some sort of Unholy Blood Lust against the rest of us. Hmmmm. Was that the Coming of the Son of God or the fucking Devil?? Look at the results. The only bunch of vicious bastards that are more dangerous than the Christians are the asshole Muslims, and they add yet another Devil to the mix: Mohammed. Presuming you haven't read 'The Holy Quran' either, it's also a hacked-up copy of Torah. I see that Mohammed needs a LOT more blood sacrifice than The Demon Jesus before he's sated, though. The Quran blesses killing all heretics, and they'll happily do it today.

Side note for those arriving late: I'm a fan of philosopy, not religious fantasy!

Since all three major religions derive from the same book, you'll excuse me if I occasionally get them mixed up. Basically, you're all either Jews or socially disturbed Jews that didn't read your book properly (or buggered the translations). As you all started from the same root, you're all worshiping the same God and it's merely the details that differ. Oh, and the two separate demons demanding that heathens die for the latter two religions.

Admittedly, the Christians have gotten a little less bloodthirsty in the last 300 years, BUT YOU'RE STILL ATTACKING HEATHENS. Believe me on this, I'm one of the heathens! I've taken more shit from people that think a story told to a goat herder is The Ultimate Truth of the fucking Universe. I've also been physically attacked by Catholics (the extreme militant pricks of the Christ gang). I have a special place in my heart for them. (reaching for the .45)

Well, it looks like the only riposte I'm going to get is inane personal insults. I guess reading that worthless crap and believing it truly DOES do some damage. Feel free to hack away at your brains, it can't possibly do much harm to your debating skills!

And for the record, I'm not a Texan. That's reserved for those that have lived here for 3 generations or more. I'm a recent import, and simply moving here doesn't count. To quote one Texan: "Just 'cos ya put yer kittens in the oven don't mean we call 'em muffins!"

Aw well, it was fun while it lasted! Smile, and laugh with all of us! (hands out beers all around)
Old 09-18-2007, 03:41 AM   #37
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Poor guy ... you've had trouble with Christians?
Well, I have been raised Catholic, went to Catholic school where I got the Bible caned into me for years by people who claimed to be doing the work of "Our Lord Jesus Christ" for the love of God. So when I say I am a sceptic you may very well believe me.
As a friend once put it: I'm a "Recovering Catholic".
So I'm not a "believer" in the sense of the five major world religions but I am not an atheist either. Neither do I hate religion or people who believe.

What is with the complaining about personal insults? Do you really think people who DO believe in one of the religions you so vigorously attack might not feel insulted on a very personal level? The only difference is that you hide your insults behind "criticism" of religion.

And by the way: If you want to have a reasonable discussion about religion just tell me and we may meet in the chat, open a thread - or whatever - and have it. I'm quite sure people would like to join.
But judging by your choice of words when talking about religions I have to assume all you want is to pick at religion and people who believe in one of them. Doesn't really sound like "philosophy" to me ...
Old 09-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #38
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntense
Sure I can tell the difference between Jews and Christians!....................................... .........Since all three major religions derive from the same book
See what i mean? The old one is not the same book with the new one. The old testament for christians is just history, while the new one for jews is just wrong!
Now, if by third major religion you mean islam, what can i say? Have you ever heard of the Koran?

Quote:
BUT YOU'RE STILL ATTACKING HEATHENS
If by "you" you mean me or stern, i have to inform you i (we, i believe) worship Gaia, Thunder or Rain way much more than i worship god (and by god i mean the way he is described into bible). I guess that makes me a heathen also.

Quote:
And for the record, I'm not a Texan
I really dont care. If i was, i would be a racist and i am not.
I spoke about texas' cows cos i know there are many there.

Anyway, i think someone cant make a philosophical conversation with a believer or a non-believer.
Believing is dogmatic, means you accept without think out and that is controversial with philosophy.

And thanks for the beer!

Last edited by ego; 09-18-2007 at 08:51 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 PM   #39
Ntense
Privileged Member

Wait, I came in here for an Argument!
Oh! I'm sorry, this is Abuse. You want 12a, next door.

Stupid git...

click the image for the YouTube video
Old 09-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #40
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

What exactly are you trying to argue? Did you expect a rousing defense of Christianity in particular, or organized religion in general on a rape fantasy site? You have a special vehemence for Catholics, and claim you were attacked, did a nun beat you up? Or were you chased down and pummelled by octagenarian bingo players?

In fact, the major difference between the two seems to be one asshole Carpenter that stirred the lot of you into some sort of Unholy Blood Lust against the rest of us. Hmmmm. Was that the Coming of the Son of God or the fucking Devil?? Look at the results. LOL, did you consume some of the more exotic desert vegetation before you wrote this stuff?

Like Stern, I was raised a Catholic, but have not praticed it for years, no one has tried to make me go back. There are no killer Albino monks peeking in my window, or yours! You may have read the Da Vinci code a few times too many. I'd be interested to hear the details of you being "attacked" by Catholics.

The ferocity with which you attack Christians reminds me of the unnatural hatred the Klan feels for Blacks, I suspect it stems from the same source, fear. What is it about Christians is that frightens you so much?

In your rare lucid moments, you mention the evolution vs creationism debate, again no one is arguing with you. Evolution is a fact. You seem desperate for someone to support organized religion, so you can attack them, no one has. But the rest of us are content to leave them alone.

You also wrongly identified the recent conflict in the north of Ireland as a "Holy War", which it was not and really never was, if you would care to have a rational arguement about that, I would be glad to oblige.

Last edited by tom8517; 09-19-2007 at 01:14 AM.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote