Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-12-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Actresses researching for RP role

Does the Idea of a really hot Actress you like watching perhaps one of your favourite rape movies turn you on? Call me sick and twisted but fuck yeah it works for me

So just read on...here are some interviews of very Hot Grace Park about her rape scene in battlestar...I have been trying to see this extended scene but never been able too

Here is a quote

""thanks, i actually think this was my favourite scene to watch with myself in it, next to shooting adama. sounds dark! but that's not why, i think it was very beautifully edited and meaty and intense. it felt right. played right. but i'm speaking of an earlier edit that took the rape further before tyrol and helo rushed in. i heard that the dvd set includes the longer version, but i've not seen it.
i prepared for the scene in many ways, one being watching the raw horrifying french movie Irreversible, right up till shooting our scene. also watched Straw Dogs and of course informed myself about rape. i actually researched much more about Rape Trauma Syndrome and post tramatic stress disorder following this scene, to have clarity, truth and reality about this very disturbingly common act. one in three women are harrassed molested or raped. one in three. that makes me sick, and most other ppl too. that's why i'm pissed that the network freaked and made such a big deal to shut down the rape before there was any hint of penetration."

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=266917163

So here is a scene the ultra cute Grace watching Straw Dogs! Damn I like that and lock me up but I just hope that there was a hint of excitment and Hmmm well we know there are many ladies on this board that have these fantasies....why not Actresses? After all she had a chance to back out it seems....

"Grace Park: Yeah, actually when it was first scripted it was written that an attempt was going to start, but before any penetration, Helo and the Chief run in and stop the atrocious rape from happening. That is how it was written, but knowing on the day coming in that it was Michael Rymer directing, and he was going for a raw and intense (performance), I asked him, are we going to shoot it that way, or are we going to shoot it so that she gets raped? He said, what do you think? And I said, I’m open to it. I didn’t really mind either way, and he said let’s shoot it as a rape"

So this begs another question, has anyone read about how Actresses prepare for these scenes, and what effect it had on them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg graceparkmaxim086ey.jpg (84.9 KB, 372 views)
Old 03-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

She sounds smart, she's obviously hot and she's apparent pretty open minded. I think I just fell in love.

Great find SugarT.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:41 AM   #4
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW the things actresses must go through to film these scenes..Mindee Ong was bruised and tore her shoulder muscle!!

She must be a very brave girl.

http://www.alivenotdead.com/mindeeon...le-239265.html