Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2013, 09:25 PM   #1
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)
Default The Rape "Help" Line story.

Rape Help Line.

This is just a start of a story I'm directly writting to the forums.

I fine this way if writting stimulation.

Its obviously unfinished, but any suggestions are welcome.

Barney Smuckerstien sat down in his cubicle, his fat ass causing the wooden chair to groan in protest and awaited his first victim, her first caller.

This so called Rape Help Line his buddy Josh came up with was brillant, they'd make a mint on this unwilling slut's stories, selling them to rape sites after recording them.

The phone rang and Barney nearly ripped the phone from the wall in his eagarness.

"Hello, this is the Rape Help Phone Line, we're here to help, tell me what happened?" Barney asked in his best sympathic voice, the one he'd been practicing for hours.

"This is Piper, I...I...oh my god...I've been raped by my butler" the voice on the other end declared with a sob.

Barney took no notice of a trickle of drool that start dripping down his chin upon realizing this was some rich bitch who'd just been raped hard by her own employee. Still he had to keep his cool, his buddy would freak if he blew this.

"That's terrible, tell me what happened so I can help" he asked gentled, coughing at the end so he didn't giggle instead.

"Well it was yesterday, I was sunning by my pool, when my Butler, I always forget his name, came out with this cocktail I'd asked for" the girl started hesitantly.

"Can you describe yourself?" Barney asked.

"Why, what difference does that make" Piper asked sounding offended.

"Its just so I can understand if it was racially motived, if it was its a hate crime, or if it maybe over something else" Barney explained calmly. It was the response he'd been coached to give.

"Of course, I'm a white girl, with long blond wavy hair, slim, except for my breasts which are very large and I have the cutest dimples according to my daddy, and I'm just 18 years" Piper described herself, even tramatized the arrogance about her beauty was dripping from her voice.

"Wonderful" Barney shouted before his eyes bulged upon realizing his major fuck up.

"Excuse me?" Piper asked sharply.

"Er, I mean its wonderful this wasn't race based".

"No, I think it was more based on how my breasts where spilling out of my tiny bikini and the fact that after taking the cocktail, I threw it in his face, because I didn't like the tempture" Piper explained.

"So you throw the drink in his face and then what, and please leave nothing out no matter how uncomfortable, I can only help if I have all the information".

"He snapped and called me a...a rich bitch...c word and then he grabbed me by the hair..." Piper whispered.

"Actually it'd be better for accuracy if you use the sort of language he used, I know its terrible vulgar, but you need not worry about offending me I'm a prefessional" Barney told Piper, he wanted this uncensored.

"Oh..okay I guess, well he called me a...a rich bitch cunt...it feel strange saying it, and he grabbed me by my blond hair and forced me to my feet" Piper continued, her voice seemed to have a distant quality and Barney realized she was reliving the experience in her mind.

"I've had enough of your snobby bullshit slut princess and you will treat me like a human being or I'll treat you like the busty piece of fuck meat you rich bitch cunts really are" Piper continued.

"I should have backed off and apologized, but I was pissed this low class flunky was giving me an attidude and so I decided to put him in his place, face first in the dirt, by kicking him in the balls" Piper added.

"Ouch, let me guess that just made him mad" barney inquired his hands instinctively covering his balls in sympathy.

"No, he laughed at me, the bastard was wearing a cup, my poor toe still hurts, and unfortunately the wounded foot made it impossible to get away from him" Piper whimpered.

"Anyways he reached out and grab the straps of my bikini and he starts yanking them up and down making my breasts...er I mean my big tits jiggled obscenely, it was sooo humiliating, so have this ugly nobody so crudely leering at my tits like that, so I slapped him!"

"Really then what?" Barney asked softly.

"That's when he got violent, he slapped first one tit, then the other so hard I shriek, it fucking hurt, and then he grabbed my bikini string between my tits and he literally ripped it in two making my big tanned tits burst free, totally nude to his gaze, the disgusting pervert" Piper exclaimed.

She had no idea Barney had his cock in hand and was stroking it.

"I screamed and tried to run away, I'm really fit, I run for the school track team, but I nearly fell, my foot was fucked from earilier"

"He just yanked me back by my bottoms, lifting up at the same time, so my g-string disappeared into my pussy" Piper took a drink of something then continued.

"It hurt more then anything, thankfully my bottoms snapped and I dropped to my knees clutching at my poor pussy...I don't know if I can tell anyone about what I found" she whispered.

"Your in a safe, judgement free space talking to me, tell me everything, I've heard it all" Barney lied.

"Okay...my...my vigina...I mean my pussy was sopping wet, like crazy messy wet, I've never got wet before so I shocked" Piper told Barney.

"I didn't have any time to dwell on that, my Butler slapped me across the face with his giant cock, I mean his dick was so big it should have had its own aquirium like my brother pet Boa"

"I foolishly opened my mouth to scream and his shoved that fat hairy smelly cock of his in my mouth!" Piper shouted.

"I tried to bite down on it, but it was just too tough and leathery and he just moaned in pleasure, it didn't hurt him, it felt good to him"

"I bite down harder, same reaction, except my Butler grabbed ny hair again and forced more of his big cock in my mouth, I mean it was too big, I was drooling from having my mouth stretch so far wide open." Piper sobbed and Barney had to talk her around to contuing.

"I guess those
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote