Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)
Default The Hunter, reloaded (Gio and Shadowed_Love)

Hi,

I was playing a scenario here, called "The Hunter", but my partner decided to not continue it anymore.

I would like to re-play it from the start with someone else, because I like it very much and I find it really exciting. If a female would like to take the role of my victim and she's willing to play in a continuative way, I'll be glad to start again.

Gio
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #2
Celina

Celina has initial reputation

Hi,

I am a new member here. Would like to reply to your tempting offer.

I can play in what you called as "continuative" way though i can not promise to continuously sending reply everyday (need to work, feed myself, shopping... lool).

Cheers,
Celina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:28 PM   #3
Gio

It's ok for me. Obviously real life takes the precedence... no one asks for a reply every five minutes... Welcome aboard, by the way, and I hope you will like the forum. Do not forget to introduce yourself in the proper thread.

I will paste the same incipit of the previous story. Then we will develop the scenario together.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They call me "the Hunter".

I do not like very much this name. Actually I do not hunt: I provide a service. I offer pleasure and sex to girls and women who need it. The problem is, they usually do not know that they want it. But when they moan and cum under me, they all realize the power of my cock.

The other problem is the police. They do not like what I am doing, not understanding my mission. "The most cunning and resourceful serial rapist of the decade" I have been called.

So they have assembled a whole team of detectives to catch me.

This time they have been lucky. They have "almost" caught me. Their trap was good, but fortunately I managed to escape without harm. But my customer was deproved of the experience that could have changed her life. Too bad.

The leader of the detective squad is a woman. A very smart and intelligent woman. Not only a detective, but also a psychologist and a profiler. She is around 30yo, very attractive. From the newspapers I know she is not married and she lives alone.

I look at her picture, cutted from today's journal. Maybe it's time to pay her a visit.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:12 PM   #4
Gio

Seems that I am a bit unlucky in the choice of my partners. Anyone else wants to play?
Old 12-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #5
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I release a long sigh, slipping my keys into my apartment door and permit myself entrance, pushing the door shut behind me. It has been a very long day and i am need of a hot shower and a good glass of wine. To make matters worse we had come so close to catching that bastard of a rapist, so close and then he had slipped through our fingers. Pushing my hair back from my face, i kicked off my shoes and made my way down the corridor in stocking-clad feet, stepping into the bathroom and turning on the hot water.

We'd get him - one way or another we'd catch him and lock him away to rot for the rest of his miserable life. At that satisfying thought i peel off my uniform, depositing it upon the floor before stepping beneath the hot jets of water. It feels heavenly and with a deep sigh i close my eyes, letting the water ease my concerns for a time.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #6
Gio

Quietly, I wait inside the parked car until I see the door being closed. I have examined the house from outside very carefully while her owner was away searching for me. It has been a narrow escape today... her team is good. SHE is good. I want to know more about her.

The lock on the backdoor is simple enough to pick, and I am well trained to do it quietly. I slip inside the corridor, locking again the door behind me. From the bathroom I hear the noise of a shower. Good. Very good. Let's wait for her to finish.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:51 PM   #7
Shadowed_Love

It feels so good to get the dirt and grime of a day's work off my skin, and i linger beneath the hot jets of water for as long as i can, only dragging myself away when the water begins to run a little cooler. Wet feet step out onto the warm bathmat and i extend my fingers to snatch up the towel that hands upon the wall, encircling my damp body in it and brushing the water droplets from my face.

Stepping past the crumpled clothes upon the floor, i pass into the corridor and turn right. Senses dulled by fatigue and eye-lids heavy, i do not notice you lurking within the shadows as i walk away from you and into my bedroom to pull on some night clothes.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 PM   #8
Gio

I dare to have a look inside the bedroom. The woman is searching for some clothes inside a drawer, slightly bended forward. Inside the towel I can see the round shape of her ass.

Should I wait for her to get dressed? I think for a split second. No, it's better to act now. I have a lot of things to ask her.

I step inside the bedroom with the taser ready in my hand. "Good evening, detective" I say loudly.

The woman is fast, I must admit it. She reacts fast. But I am faster. She turns towards me, tries to move, to scream, maybe to reach for her weapon... but I pull the trigger. The little wires touch her towel and 150,000 volts of electricity discharge into her body.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #9
Shadowed_Love

I hum lightly to myself as rummage through the top drawer, selecting a thin night gown and drawing the silky fabric out of the drawer. Turning in time to catch sight of a shadow shifting within the doorway and then a voice, distinctly male, greeting me. Eyes widen as soft blue hues fix upon the face of the man that i've been hunting, a chill running through my spine. My hand automatically reaches for a weapon, but of course, dressed in only a towel, there is no weapon to grab.

Leaping into action, i charge toward my bedside drawer, knowing that a small pistol is tucked away between all the papers that are cramed into the compact space. My hand never reaches it's destination for i hit the ground with a groan, my body twitching and writhing upon the ground as electricity pulses through my limbs.

Eyes wide and body twitching, i can only stare up at you helplessly, aware that my towel has loosened around my damp body. Dark brown strands, normally tied back and out of my face, cling to my pale skin and full lips parted as paniced breaths escape me.

Kathleen Peters - the expect psychologist and profile, the dedicated detective was now laying helpless upon the floor, trying to regain control of her body. Fingers curled and the woman dragged herself to her hands and knees, grasping at her towel.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Gio

"Very good"

I smile, recovering the taser wires. The woman is completely paralyzed and will remain this way for at least one minute. It is enough for me to take her in my arms along with her towel, and to drop her on her bed.

"Now, Detective Peters, a little gift for your wrists".

I take out a couple of steel manacles from my pocket, and I pull her arms over the head. Then I tie them to the headboard.

"Excellent".

Smiling, I sit on the bed. The woman looks at me, trying to regain her breath. I do not understand if in her eyes there is fear, rage, or what else. But in a few seconds she will be able to talk again. I know almost nothing of her, yet she has been in my thoughts for many weeks. Her body is still covered by the towel.

"Do you know who I am, Detective?"
Old 12-27-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
Shadowed_Love

I am helpless to do anything to stop you as your shadow looms over my, removing the wires responsible for putting me in such a position before gathering me into your arms and depositing me upon the bed. The towel that is wrapped around my body slips a little further at the sudden movement, but i'm more concerned about the manacles you are slipping around my wrists, fastening my arms above my head.

Slowly the feeling and movement in my limbs returns and the first thing i do, foolishly, is to test the strength of the steel that holds my arms in place. Drawing in a deep breath, I do my best not to move for fear my towel will slip further and i turn my face toward you.

"Yes..yes i know who you are..."
Old 12-28-2007, 03:52 AM   #12
Gio

"I was really curious to meet you. You know, Detective, I have thought a lot about you lately, and i am sure it's the same thing for you. Yet we know almost nothing about ourselves. Like... Batman and the Joker, you understand? I want to know you better. And I am sure you have a lot of questions about me. It was just right to pay you a visit."
Old 12-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #13
Shadowed_Love

My fingers have curled into fists, wrists pulling lightly against the manacles, listening in slience to your words, barely allowing myself to breath. Mind working overtime, i try to formulate a plan that would get me out of the difficult position i find myself. Knowing what he is does not help, nor my state of undress - for surely this serial rapist would not restrain himself for the woman that was determined to bring him down.

Swallowing back the fear i was sure would choke me, i cleared my throat lightly, "Questions? What questions?" i ask, trying to keep him talking, keep him preoccupied.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:09 PM   #14
Gio

"Oh, come on, Kathleen, you have tried to catch me for three months and you have no questions about me? About my modus operandi, my motivations, my choices of customers? Of course you have them... and i will be glad to answer them. Actually I am here to help you."
Old 12-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #15
Shadowed_Love

I pause, listening to your comments on my words, before i dare to respond. "As a profiler i have some idea of your operations...but perhaps you can inform me upon why you do what you do?" I whisper, still determined to keep you distracted.

I'm aware that the bed sheets beneath me are a little damp from my wet body and towel, but my body seems to be swiftly drying.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:35 AM   #16
Gio

I am glad to talk with someone who at last can understand me. An expert woman, a psychologist well trained. Surely she will understand. Surely she will appreciate my mission. And she is also a very beautiful woman.... still covered by the towel, but I can see her silhouette under the fabric. Her bare feet emerge from the lower edge of the towel. Long, pretty feet, without enamel on her toes, just the way I like them.

"You see, it's a mission" I explain, taking her left foot in my hand and starting to caress it. "I provide a service. I help women who have problems with their sexuality. Like that nun, last week. She was completely unaware of the beauty of her body, until I have fucked her. Or that virgin girl, do you remember? Her mother had taught her nothing about sex. So it was my duty to teach her everything, forcing the mother to watch. Or those two sisters, unaware of their lesbian tendencies. It is a pleasure to help these women... and now I am here to help you, Kathleen."
Old 12-29-2007, 11:25 AM   #17
Shadowed_Love

I wait in silence for him to answer, searching my memory for the presence of some kind of weapon nearby, something which i can use to protect myself, but little comes to mind. His words cut into my thoughts and i snap my gaze back to him, feeling my skin crawl as he reaches out to take one of my feet in his hands, though i hide my disgust as best i know how.

The explination he presents me with disgusts me as i recall the women that i had encountered in my search to bring this man to justice, and the torment and suffering those poor souls were suffering. Swallowing back the contempt i feel toward him, i almost choke when he finishes by informing me that he has come to 'help me'. A shudder passes through my lithe body and for the first time i feel the tremors of fear flutter my heart.

"I don't need your help.." i tell him in as steady a voice as i can muster.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #18
Gio

"Every woman thinks to have no need for my help" I smile, looking into her eyes. "But look at yourself, Detective Peters. A smart detective, a psychologist, completely dedicated to your work. You are so obsessed by your job, by your desire to capture me, to forget everything about yourself. Do you remember to be a woman, Kathleen? I am here to teach you my modus operandi, and at the same time to improve your sexual life."

With a slow movement, I pull down the edge of your towel, slowly uncovering your naked body.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:04 PM   #19
Shadowed_Love

I stare up into your face as you inform me that i do indeed need your help, and confirming my worst fears. As your fingers extend to curl around the edge of my towel, tugging lightly to draw it undone before slowly revealing my body. Wrists pull against the manacles as my body tenses upon the bed, "No..no i don't need your help.." i hurriedly assure you, "This is a mistake...you do this, there...there's no escape for you..." i whisper, trying to convince you to change your mind.

"I'm content with my life, i have no need for male company and i am comfortable with my sexuality..." I reassure you, trying not to panic, trying to remain calm.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:25 PM   #20
Gio

The towel slips away, and drops to the floor with a slight noise. Now your body is completely naked in front of my eyes.

"Relax, Kathleen" I smile. "Don't be afraid. The manacles are locked for good, the night is young and no one will disturb us until tomorrow morning. I will make you understand everything about your body. I will fuck all your holes very deeply, and you will thank me for these lessons".