Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
JollyRoger

JollyRoger has initial reputation
Default Stowaway - [brutalize_me & JollyRoger]

The raid had gone well and the evening sky was eliminated by the flames of the burning village, His men busied themselves loading the supplies and the loot. He could hear a few of them grumbling over his orders, The lack of captives making them unhappy, sure they had sated there lusts, The women folk of the village had been most pleasing, But many of the men had hoped to bring a few of the young ladies along for entertainment.

But he wanted his men sharp, The navel ships far outnumbered the pirate vessels these days, And having women onboard though good for moral played havoc with discipline. If they encountered a military ship the last thing he wanted was for this men to be caught with there pants down.

The captain smiled as he remember the young wench, her screams had amused him, Her futile struggles, spurring him on as he defiled her virgin body. It would have amused him to have had her brought on board.

He watched as the last of the supplies were loaded into the hold and the lines were cast off, He gave the order to set sail, Every man jumping to the task, No one noticed the solitary figure skulking in the shadows.
JollyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #2
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I had heard about the raids in nearby towns and what happend to the people in them. Men killed, kids made slaves - eventually becoming pirates themselves and the women? Their purity ravaged! I had been trying for weeks to think of what I could do to protect myself, to escape the torments these awful men could and I am sure would bring unto me. It wasn't until I heard the very first screams and saw the fire in the distance that I figured it out.

My family was pure middle class. We had more than we needed but we still struggled from time to time. While my Dad and brother ran of with rifles to try and fight off the invaders Mom was huddled in the corner crying wildly, totally histerical. I ran upstairs and grabbed my brother's rattiest clothes and put them on, abandoning my clothes. I tucked my long hair under a hat and and snuck through the shadows. I knew the way down to the shore better than most people as I always snuck off at night when I couldn't sleep. I managed to stay in the shadows and while my village was going down in flames i snuck onto the ship.

I figured if I could just make it on the ship to the next stop, they might have a better escape route. My village backed into a sheap rock cliff and there was nowhere for me to go. I found a little crook on the bow in the shadows and prayed to God my planned would be a success.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
JollyRoger

The vessel carved through the waves, The sails bellowing as the wind gave speed to there retreat. Though I loved the sight of a burning village, I knew that the flames would light the night sky like a beacon, Alerting any other ship out on the water to the villages plight.

I reached for the charts considering our coarse, We had ravished this coast for weeks now and though many towns and villages still lay ahead, To attack those would be folly. Our presence in these waters was known, and sooner or later we would encounter resistance in the form of a naval frigate.

I poured over the maps, my eyes constantly drawn to the Spanish coast with its rich pickings, We had not sailed those waters in some time, And I felt it was time to rectify that fact. It would mean weeks at sea, But then we had the supplies.

I plotted the coarse and gave the order.

Dawn was just touching the sky as I stepped down from the command deck, and headed for my cabin. My path taking me across the main deck, A slight movement caught my eye and I peered into the shadows, “YOU BOY” I shouted spotting the huddled figure cowering in the shadow “Get up you lazy dog, Get to your duties or I will have you flogged”.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
brutalize_me

Hearing you shout to me implied to me that my disguise was working and that you must just have figured that I was one of the younger boys you had taken from another village. I jumped to my feet and looked around nervously. You could see that I was a little lost, usual for a boy still new to the ship. My eyes caught a bucket, mop and sponge and I figured that would be the easiest thing I could. In fact it was the only thing I could think of to since I had never been on the water before.

I took the mop in my hands and started mopping the deck. It needed it to as it was littered with dirt, debris and in some spots blood. You stayed there watching me as if you were grading me and it made me so nervous that you might see through my disguise that I turned my back very casually so you wouldn't be able to see my face. I came to a large stain and got down on my hands and knees to scrub. My baggy shirt rising expossing a little of my back and my pants pulling down just a touch, enough to show the curve at my hips. You also have good view of my ass but you shrug you shoulders muttering to yourself that you have been at sea way too long.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:21 AM   #5
JollyRoger

I watched as the young lad jumped to his feet, And hurriedly gab at the mop and bucket. He kept his eyes low and refused to look at me, but then none of these new kids did that anyway.

But there was just something about him, The way he carried himself, His body language, Something was just not right but I just could not put my finger on it. So I lingered, watching him as he set to work.

He moped his way across the deck, Pausing now and then to work on a stubborn spot. When he reached a large stain, he set aside the mop and got to his knees, scrubbing at it with the sponge. His ill fitting clothes revelling the pale skin beneath, the curve of his hip and ass looked almost feminine.

I shook my head muttering, Maybe I should have brought that little wench onboard after all.

I left him working and retreated to my cabin, The night had been long and I collapsed upon the bed. I woke a few hours later and returned to the deck. I had to hand it to the kid, he had done a good job. The deck gleamed like it had not in years.

I sought him out, he was across in the far corner, once again scrubbing at the deck, “When you have finished there, you can start on my cabin” I shouted out to him “You’ll make someone a good wife one of these days if you keep this up” I added eliciting a chorus of laughter from the crew.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
brutalize_me

I paused for a moment swearing that my cover had been blown. And as the only thing that followed was laughter I managed to quickly realize that you were making a joke. At least what you thought was a joke. My head slightly bowed, my eyes look up to your looking at me from just outside your cabin. I nod my head slowly and very quietly and shyly respond "Yes, yes Captain." You are almost stunned at my politeness and being new to the ship, that I remembered the Captain in my response. And again, you find yourself impressed. Everyone carries on with their responsibilies and I finish the deck.

I still do not know that you have changed course and that I will be on this ship much, much longer than I had planned. I hadn't slept at all yet like the rest of the crew as i was so terrified of being caught. Why the hell did do this?

I know on the door of your cabin and when there is no answer I figure you have not yet returned. I slip throught the door and continue to mop and clean the floor. I organize the papers on your desk, make your bed and give the windows a wipe down. From time to time my eyes lingering over the stockpile of personal bounty of gold and jewels that have. I am so tempted to take from the pile but I would be in so much more danger if I was caught then. Finished and exhausted I decide that I must find rest and leave the cabin. Just as I open the door you reach for the handle and end up poking me in the stomach. I surprised yelp jumps from my lips before I can stop myself and I bow my head again tryin to hide my face.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #7
JollyRoger

Your politeness stuns me, But not as much as the high pitch of your voice. You were young, but still you were beyond the age of which your voice should have broken. I put it down to nervousness and put it from my mind.

Making my way to the command deck, I checked on our progress making sure our course was true. I stayed topside for an hour or so, But then a heavy drizzle blow in and I retreated back to my cabin.

My mind was elsewhere as I reached for the door, Failing to notice it open before my touch. It was the yelp of surprise that snapped me out of my reverie. I stood there, my hand resting upon your stomach, I had forgotten about you, I had not really intended on for you to have cleaned my cabin, it had been a joke, But as I glanced behind you I noticed that you had taken me literally.

I stood there getting wetter by the moment, My eyes falling upon my hoard of treasure. Pushing you inside I closed the door behind me, and crossed the room, pulling off my damp shirt as I went, “What did you take” I asked you as I cast my wet shirt aside and reached for the buckle of my belt.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
brutalize_me

I face you and I am petrified to look at you. My face could never be mistaken for anything other than feminine. I know though that if I keep my eyes down and don't show you my attention at all things will be worse, and you will think I am being disrespectful. I take a chance only bowing my head halfway trying to use the shadow cast by my hat to cover my face but my eyes look right into yours. I take a deep breath and try to compose myself. I put on my best deep voice, knowing my real voice would give me away in a syllable. "I took nothing Captain. I just came to do as I was told; I cleaned you cabin."

My chin trembles softly and unknown to my hands are shaking as my nervousness and fear slowly swallow me. I have no idea what would happen to me if i was discovered but I know for sure that it would be worse than if I had been caught in the village. "I...I thought that is what you told me to do. I am sorry if I was mistaken Captain." My subservient, feminine demeanor shining through no matter I try.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
JollyRoger

I continued to undress casting aside my wet clothes, As I listen to you explain your presence in my cabin. For a moment I stand before you naked as I stare at you, “You expect me to believe you took nothing” I say as I stride across the floor to my chest and remove a fresh set of clothes.

Slowly I dress my eyes barely leaving you, I can see how nervous you are, the way your chin trembles and your hands shake. I cast my eye about the room, it is immaculate that much is true. But still something about you irritates me.

Dressed once again I cross the cabin and take a seat, You have not moved from the spot since I entered. I sit there and glare at you, trying to put my finger on just what it is about you that bothers me so. The silence grows more and more uncomfortable as time passes.

“You are hiding something from me Boy” I say finally breaking the silence, “I don’t know what it is but I intend to find out” I add. “Why are you shaking, if you took nothing” I ask as I push myself up from my chair and cross the room to stand before you.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
brutalize_me

I bite my lower lip softly as I try and think of an answer. You are right and I am hiding something but not even close to what you think i am hiding. I am terrified now that you will guess in mere moments and that the choice i have made is definately the wrong one. How could I have been so foolish. "Captain, you...you just intimidate Sir. I am new on your vessel and I have never sailed before. I know....I know your reputation." I studder as I nervously speak hoping I will get out of the cabin without you noticing.

You know I am nervous but surely if I had stolen something I would have thought of a more elaborate story. I would have come out with some far more outlandish, and I wouldn;t have done such a good job cleaning as you had asked me to. But, you are not used to being able to trust your men with bounty like that in your cabin and know something is wildly different here.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #11
JollyRoger

I stood there listening to your explanation, My pride swelling just a little as you go on about my fearful reputation. I turn from you, Walking across to my horde of loot piled in the corner. As far as I can see nothing has been disturbed, But then most of this stuff has been sitting here for years, Little keepsakes from every raid I had conducted.

“If what you say is true, Then you are the only honest man onboard this ship” I say as I turn back to face you. I glare at you once again, Trying to gage whether or not to believe your story. “And if you did not take anything then that means you are hiding something else from me”.

I return to my seat pouring a mug of rum, “Know this boy” I say as I raise my mug to my lips “I will be watching you” I down the contents of the mug and slam it down on the table “We have two weeks before we make port and I swear to you I will know your secret before then”.

I get up and open the cabin door “Now get below decks and get some sleep” I say as I dismiss you from my presence.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #12
brutalize_me

As I step through the heavy wooden door and hear it creak shut behind me I stop for a moment just outside the cabin and breath a deep sigh of relief. I sigh I know you can't hear over the crashing waves and heavy wood that you cabin, and entire ship is made from. I walk down the steps to the main deck with almost a little swagger of confidence in my step feeling like I am invincible now, i have fooled you and if I can do that I can fool anyone.

It takes me a little while to find the sleeping quarters but I eventually do. Most of the crew is asleep and takes me almost as long to find an open bunk. One of the bunks towards the back, a bottom bunk. I get under that torn, stained cover and roll to face the wall, pulling my hat down tight. It is only then that it hits me what you said. Two weeks till we make port. Two forsaken weeks I will have to hold up this disguise. Not two days like I thought it would be. I somehow manage to compose myself just enough to get to sleep.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 PM   #13
JollyRoger

Day follows night, And almost a weak passes. True to my word I watched you, My eyes on you almost every minute that you are on deck. I see your confidence grow as you master each new task set before you by the senior sailors. I was being to think that I had misjudged you, That your explanation over your apparent nervousness had in fact been the truth.

Yet still something about you niggled me.

To all intent and purposes you were well on the way to becoming a competent sailor, Yet still you held yourself aloof from the rest of the crew. While the rest of the crew sat around the deck drinking and joking, You were always off to the side, a solitary figure gazing out to sea, You were the last to bed down and the first to rise.

The journey had been going well and we were making good time, So it was only natural that Things would take a turn for the worse. The storm came in from the west, Bringing with it high waves that crashed upon the decks, Anything that was not nailed down was in danger of being swept overboard.

Yet through the wind and rain the crew worked tirelessly, Doing all within there power to keep the vessel afloat. I barely had the time to keep my eye on you, but every time I did spare you a glance I saw you struggling to keep your hat upon your head like your life depended upon it.

“Just let it go Boy, No hat’s worth dying over” I shouted as I watched you get swept across the deck clinging to your hat or dear life instead of grasping at the ropes to save yourself.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #14
brutalize_me

One hand on my hat and the other on the rope and the only reason I strill had my hand on the rope was because as I twisted and rolled across the deck it had looped around my wrist. The sudden halt was so forcful that it nearly tore my shoulder out of joint. I am totally soaked and my clothes cling to me. If we weren't running around in a mad scramble everyone would have noticed my breasts. I struggle back to my feet and try to pull myself back into position pulling the rope madly.

In the haste I hadn't noticed that the rope had looped around my ankle aswell. I stumbled on the rope just as another large wave crashed onto the deck. This time not being on my feet let the force of the water carry me right the railing. As the boat tipped slightly it provided just the right angle for the force to take me over. It happen so quick I didn't even have a chance to call for help. The rope snapped tight around my ankle, spinning my upside down and into the side of the ship. The impact so great that when my head collided with the wood I was rendered uncnscious instantly. My hat floating away in the waves.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #15
JollyRoger

I watched as you slide across the deck, the whole ship lurching as I giant wave smashed against the bow and in an instant you were gone. It was like the gods had a sense of humour, because the second you were washed overboard the weather began to change.

The seas died down and the sun pierced the clouds and in five minute the storm had completely dissipated. I gave my orders and everyone set to work checking for damage. It was one of the crew that alerted me to your predicament.

I looked over the side and I could see you dangling by your foot, “Get him up” I shouted as I began to haul on the rope. It was the two men that finally hauled you over the railing that discovered your secret.

In a moment every member of the crew clustered around, leering down at you, Without your hat and in your wet clothes there was no disguising your sex. There were calls to throw you back overboard like the Jonah you were, But I had other ideas.

“Take her to my cabin” I ordered, indicating four of my men “Put her in my bed” I added before I turned back to my crew. “Get back to work you mangy dogs, You will have your fun later” I added.

I followed my men into my cabin, dismissing them after the laid you out upon the bed. I took a seat at the table and poured myself a rum. Silently I sat waiting for you to come around, my mind replaying every encounter I had had with you and trying to understand how I had been so blind .
Old 10-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #16
brutalize_me

It is nearly an hour later when I start to come around. A blinding headache hits me before my eyes even open and I let out a loud moan that gets your attention. I roll over, facing you, eyes still closed if I were in my bunk I would be facing the wall, something I had gotten very good at I didn't even notice how much more room I had or home much more comfortable the bed was. In another act of habit I slid my hand up to pull my hat down. When I realized it wasn't there I sat straight up in the bed in a panic. It was then I realized where I was.

I swallowed a deep breath. My arms behind me on the bed supporting me I turned my head very slowly quickly finding you staring back at me. I knew there was no way I could lie my way out of this and I was pretty damn sure I wasn't going to be able to talk or fight my way out of this either. "I...I..." I studder to which you simply put you finger to your lips to silence me. I know it is best not to provoke you now and I do what I am told. I watch your eyes pan from my face down my body to my toes and back. I can see you wondering how the hell you didn't notice this before.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #17
JollyRoger

I turn my attention to you as I hear you moan, and I smile as I see you turning in the bed, reaching up for your hat. You sit up suddenly, your long hair now free of the confines of your hat tumbles down your back. I see your eyes searching rapidly around the room, before they finally settle on me. "I...I..." you begin to say but I silence you.

I let me eyes roam over your body once again now that you are awake, “I told you would find out your secret Boy” I said with sarcasm tainting the word “Boy”. I let my words sink in for a moment “But now that I know your secret the question becomes what to do with you”.

I got up and strode to the edge of the bed, “Many of the crew are calling for me to throw you overboard, They blame you for the storm that nearly sunk us” I said “But I am loath to do that” I added.

I paced back and forth at the base of the bed shaking my head “What were you thinking” I asked as I stopped and glared at you “Just how did you think you would escape detection onboard this ship” I reached out and grabbed hold of the front of your shirt hauling you to your feet “And did you even consider what would happen when you were discovered ?”
Old 10-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #18
brutalize_me

All I can muster is deep panting breaths. I am afraid that when I speak again that you will cut me off and be even more annoyed. I treat the question as though it was rhetorical. But as I look at you I start to realize that you were looking for an answer and as my lips start to spread to speak you palm lands square onmy cheek with a clap that fills the cabin. "Are you going to answer me?" Past a quivering chin I push the words out. "I thought...I thought you would try and raid another city, a city with places to hide or to at least run. I was trapped in my village. I guess...I guess I was blinded to what would happen if I was caught."

You look at me, your eyes burning into me and again you are surprised by how intelligent I seem, except for the idea of sneaking onboard I seem to be smart, and a quick learner. "Look Captain, I am soooo sorry...just keep me onboard till the nearest port and I will get off then. I can work while I am here - I thought I was doing well. Just please...please don't hurt me." I start to feel as though I am talking too much and over stepping my bounds and withdraw into silence bowing my head submissively.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:05 PM   #19
JollyRoger

I pulled my hand back getting ready to strike you again when you finally did speak “I thought...I thought you would try and raid another city, a city with places to hide or to at least run. I was trapped in my village. I guess...I guess I was blinded to what would happen if I was caught." You said your voice cracking.

You continue "Look Captain, I am soooo sorry...just keep me onboard till the nearest port and I will get off then. I can work while I am here - I thought I was doing well. Just please...please don't hurt me."

I smile, though there is no warmth in the smile. “Oh don’t worry, I fully intend to keep you onboard until we reach port, Maybe much longer than that” I say with a smirk, “Though I am sure before long you will be begging me to throw you overboard”.

I took a step back and looked you up and down, how I missed your womanly attributes all this time I do not know. “Now as for working while you are here” I said as I looked into your eyes “You can start by taking that shirt off”.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #20
brutalize_me

I had always been something of a Daddy's girl and well watched over by my brother. I was raised very pure and had only kissed a few boys. So when I was ordered to remove my shirt I really had no idea what to make of it or what this would lead to for me. "My shirt Sir....you want me to take it off?" You looked at me and I could have sworn your eyes turned red and I knew it was best not to question you. I nervously unbuttoned my brother's shirt. This was the first time since I was a little girl that I had taken my clothes off infront of anyone before. Slowlly, button by button, more skin was revealed. The last button taken care of and I rested my hands holding the shirt on either side hesitating.

I closed my eyes and slowly pulled the shirt back and off my shoulders expossing my young breasts that would have been impossible to have missed if not for my brother's shirt being so huge on me. My skin still wet glistens in the bright rays of light filling the cabin now that the clouds have fanished. My nipples hardening as a cool breeze drifts in from the slightly open window. I can't even imagine the thoughts running through your head, or the heads of the entire crew now that they all now the truth.