Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-10-2009, 02:37 AM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A simple analysis of the situation:

Rowdy Room rules: There are no rules.

Rotten take on the situation: If you want to air your dirty laundry in public then you better be ready for all comers.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:55 AM   #22
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well put FuckingRotter! People are free to jump into any thread they like in the Rowdy Room! Now do some laundy and put a giant pair of pants on that avatar...LOL
Old 06-10-2009, 09:37 AM   #23
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I can see from the above posts (and Thanx to all who have and will respond here) that my literal interpretation of (Only) is a minority opinion.

And it is quite understandable what the temptations are for weighing in on that (Only) thread.

As much as I try to stay out of these personality disputes that arise, I myself was tempted a time or two to put in a word.

However - I don't really feel that anyone above has addressed the rather unique use of (Only) in the thread title. And someone please correct me if I'm wrong because my RB history is so short - but isn't putting (Only) in the thread title Very Rare for a Rowdy Room Post???

So far the only answer has seemed to have been - yeah it says (Only) but it's posted, so it's public...

What if you were on the street and a TV Newswoman was broadcasting a story? (Hands off her BTN - that's not where this is heading ) That's very public, yes? But are you specifically invited to grab a mike and start your own commentary? I think not. We've all seen the buffoons who try to horn in on these broadcasts. Sadly comical at best... (and please, the sadly comical buffoon is only to indicate actions in the above scenario - NOT to imply that any posters in the (Only) thread behaved that poorly )

I think it shows more respect to the Principles Parties involved to respect that request of (Only) and allow them space to swing unhindered.

Should every boxing match turn into a riotous brawl involving the audience?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #24
dirtmcgirt
***Pussy Monster***

dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can't take everything written here literally.

Sometimes people post words, knowing that they have another effect than they would have taken literally, just to pretend afterwards they had good intentions.

Actually it happens very often.
dirtmcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:59 AM   #25
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt View Post
You can't take everything written here literally.

Sometimes people post words, knowing that they have another effect than they would have taken literally, just to pretend afterwards they had good intentions.

Actually it happens very often.
Of that I have no doubt...

Another disguise: poor me, innocence, I'm too stupid - I misunderstood... All ploys we have seen here in the virtual realm...

But since it is all a masquerade anyways - I choose to try and always honor the trappings and decorations of the costume... While not forgetting there IS a person under all the flash we put forth...
Old 06-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I seem to recall some idiot a while back who started an 'only' thread, and half the board pounced on him for just that! They really couldn't give a shit about who he was bitching about and why, they just didn't want to be told what to do by a troll!!!!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #27
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

That photo in your signature looks like Frank Gallagher....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-10-2009, 04:17 PM   #28
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just wanted to say Flesh4Fantasy i respect the way you operate.

Being the subject of one of these only threads myself i have a different perspective.

2 kinds of people post in them that were not part of the initial intent.
Some want to pile on.Add to the subject of the thread.

Others want it to end because they either are friends with both parties or they see the futility in the thread.They know it will just cause continuous drama and they want it to stop.

As far as im concerned they both have the right.Public is public.If someone wants only the other party to be involved their only chance is through PMs.
If one of the people puts the other on their ignore list then that's that.

From my interactions with you F4F you seem like a very nice guy.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #29
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
2 kinds of people post in them that were not part of the initial intent.
Some want to pile on.Add to the subject of the thread.

Others want it to end because they either are friends with both parties or they see the futility in the thread.They know it will just cause continuous drama and they want it to stop.
I appreciate you taking the time to reply here tD1 and the kind words I deleted from your quote are appreciated - not negated...

I certainly agree that others have motives that you ascribed above. I truly saw people weighing in (on either side) out of friendship - and that is noble.

I just didn't care to see the arena become a battlefield when it could have remained a gentlemanly match of "fisticuffs."

Not to mention the glee it might provoke in certain "shit stirrers", but I'm sure RB has none of those, hmmm? At least, I know I'm not able to name any...

*hands behind back - whistles nonchalantly as he ambles away*
Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #30
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

F4F...

I think a lot of the time though it is not 2 people wanting to have it out.
It's one person with an agenda.With the other responding to things that that person sees as untrue.

If you look at everyone of those kind of threads nothing good ever comes of them.Nothing is resolved.They just end when people get sick of it ,more people taking sides and fighting,or the Mods locking it.

I have never seen these kind of threads end with one of the 2 people saying"your right i was wrong"...

In the end there is nothing gentlemanly about either side.

(thats just how i see it to be)

Old 06-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #31
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
If you look at everyone of those kind of threads nothing good ever comes of them.Nothing is resolved.They just end when people get sick of it ,more people taking sides and fighting,or the Mods locking it.

I have never seen these kind of threads end with one of the 2 people saying"your right i was wrong"...
You are right, I was wrong...

And not just to placate - clearly the majority do not share my view...
Old 06-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #32
theDarkOne
Banned

I don't think your wrong and im right..

I think every person has their own experiences that shape their out look.
I have been at this board for a little while and from the things i have seen that is how i feel.

I hope you took no offense to my posts for that was not my intent in the least.
I was just trying to take part in the discussion.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #33
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
I think every person has their own experiences that shape their out look.
I have been at this board for a little while and from the things i have seen that is how i feel.

I hope you took no offense to my posts for that was not my intent in the least.
I was just trying to take part in the discussion.
Of course no offense was offered by ANY who replied here, so none could be taken...

As I stated above: The majority opinion is that Rowdy means open to all. I was merely arguing a bit of semantics and trying to lighten the mood...

The great many-headed beast hath spake thus, "Let Chaos Reign Free in Rowdy Room," so let it be done as they wilt.

Mr. F Rotter has kindly provided me with an oasis free from strife in the midst of this very Rowdy battle Room. A place within the thread titled: For Flesh4Fantasy only....

Mr. F Rotter cordially cusses at all to refrain from posting there, save my humble self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Only Flesh4Fantasy is allowed to post in this thread from now on. Do you understand you fuckwits? Or do I have to spell it out for you?

However, when you are wearied of bloodying your knuckles on some fellow's nose, do stop in and look. Perhaps you might find a charm to soothe your savage breast (for a moment at least)...

F4F
Old 06-10-2009, 08:16 PM   #34
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'd love to have a titty party with you, ChiTown. We'll let the boys watch, if they behave themselves.
Wouldn't it be more fun if didn't behave ourselves...

I mean Sierra and Chi having a titty party how could we behave ourselfs...impossible to imaging...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:35 AM   #35
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
[B]clearly the majority do not share my view...
While I have said that I didn't share your view of this referring to a specific thread recently,I think you underestimate yourself...Yours IS a very valid point and I think in certain situations it is the best option.

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #36
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
While I have said that I didn't share your view of this referring to a specific thread recently,I think you underestimate yourself...Yours IS a very valid point and I think in certain situations it is the best option.
In opposition of the answer I gave to Sierra in an earlier post:

Flattery, sir, will get you NOTHING.

Seriously, why, thanks for the kind words.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #37
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel that it is only fair to me to explain why posted in the manner I did.

This is not intended to ignite anything.

I hoped that, maybe in error, that enough people respected me, to respect the fact that put 'For the Dark One Only', I hoped that people would be adult enough to realise that this meant that I did not want it to become a barfight.

It was not my intention to create a 'Lets hate the Dark One Thread' or, if I am being honest a 'I hate pervipete' thread. If I caused the TDO any unnessacery upset I am truly sorry.

For Snarks ban, if this attributable to this thread, then again I am sorry, I hope it is only a short ban. But, I DID ask, and meant, for people to stay out of it, in actual fact anyone who PM'd me, I asked, no, told them to stay out. I did not want anybody getting banned, or flamed or losing any friends overs this. I did not want the board to split. I am not arrogant enough to think that if that happened I would win the numbers game, so maybe that just is me being a coward, I don't know, you, my friends and fellow pervs will have to make up your mind.

I only did it in the rowdy room, as at the time I did not see any other way. Maybe if I had slept on it, then maybe I would have come up with something different.

If one person here still believes that my intent was anything but a honourable attempt to resolve something that went wrong, I am quite happy to have the mods delete my account, or if that will affect anyones stats, a perminant ban.

This is not an attempt for sympathy, or a 'don't go pete' post here, or more rep on anthing along that lines. I pride myself on being a genuine person, even as my online persona.

I love this board, I have had nothing but acceptance here, nothing but friendship here, you are all wonderful people.

But if I thought that for one moment I had contributed to making this a less then welcoming place, then....I will acceot the consequences.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-11-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #38
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
This is not intended to ignite anything.

I did not want anybody getting banned, or flamed or losing any friends overs this. I did not want the board to split.

This is not an attempt for sympathy, or more rep on anthing along that lines. I pride myself on being a genuine person, even as my online persona.

I love this board, I have had nothing but acceptance here, nothing but friendship here, you are all wonderful people.
And here, my friend, you have provided a synopsis of my motive in starting THIS thread...

And here's to two great personalities coexisting side by side on RB...

pervipete
theDarkOne

When you are ready, shake hands like the gentlemen you have both proven yourselves to be...
Old 06-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #39
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
F4F...
And here is where so many people lose their way. They insist on one party being WRONG, and want that person to admit fault in an act of unconditional surrender.

On three separate occasions I have had participants of various wars on this board tell me that they could not walk away because they were afraid it would be seen as weak or cowardly. Walking away from an argument which has gone circular is not cowardice. If you have stated your opinion more than twice in any given debate, you've exhausted the possibilities and should simply move on.

Two people should be able to disagree without one of those people admitting absolute fault. Sometimes it's enough that someone is heard and their opinion acknowledged. Agreeing to disagree is an honorable endpoint of any debate.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #40
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
And here is where so many people lose their way. They insist on one party being WRONG, and want that person to admit fault in an act of unconditional surrender.

On three separate occasions I have had participants of various wars on this board tell me that they could not walk away because they were afraid it would be seen as weak or cowardly. Walking away from an argument which has gone circular is not cowardice. If you have stated your opinion more than twice in any given debate, you've exhausted the possibilities and should simply move on.

Two people should be able to disagree without one of those people admitting absolute fault. Sometimes it's enough that someone is heard and their opinion acknowledged. Agreeing to disagree is an honorable endpoint of any debate.
sorry my dear