Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #1
Thorax

Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Don't Judge a Book by its Cover

I'm taking the time to post this cause there is good people here and they need to know.

I am told that this board has problems attracting good serious movie posters.

Well, that's maybe cause you are not judging people the right way. And the serious ones that get kicked out don't come back cause they don't feel welcomed, and the troublemakers do cause they don't care what others think of them. So you end up with a situation like this.

Don't judge a book by its cover...

To consider all people using host giving money the same way is wrong.

First of all, you must know that the 10$ for 10000 is not true. Read the rules. The downloads from most countries of the planet don't count, and there is conditions. You should pick up someone and make him test it for the board. I can guarantee that after 10000 downloads, he will not have 10$.

Second things is, maybe you can consider someone living in a country were revenue is only 300 euros a month posting hundreds of movies on 20 forums every month is making it for profit.

But to consider a Canadian like me who posted about 100 videos on EB (and a couple on other boards, which btw I asked to be deleted when I left, which proves of course how money minded I am) last year and so received about 25 euros a month which is what I make in two hours at work is giving himself the trouble to post for that little money is totally ridiculous.

And it gets absurd when Im accused of being a fake character pretending to be interested by this community. Yeah, right, I was all year on EB faking for that little money. It makes lots of sense... for a paranoiac.

That money makes no difference at all in my life. I simply use it to pay my premiums on many hosts, which is not so different from the RS points.

One more thing: There is people posting from profit using RS. Go on Ebay and search Rapidshare... and you will find people saling RS premiums they get free with points. So it is wrong to assume 100% for sure that someone using RS is not doing it for profit.

My point is: judging a poster just by is host is wrong.
You have to look at his actions.

Considering the number of spammers and troublemakers on this forum, maybe it would be a good idea to have a better judgement of the situation to be able to concentrate on the real troublemakers.

Personnaly, since my video posts don't seem welcome here, I just asked Somedude to erase my threads. I know those people are a minority but, they can make a lot of trouble.

Yesterday, after several days controling myself to keep calm while being faced with people who hate me for something I have nothing to do with, I lost control, got really pissed off and made a fool of myself.

Congratulations HRH1948, you got me.

But you need to know...

I have been a serious good poster on EB for a year now. After they made some changes (no more beast forum for example) I considered changing board. Well, it wont be RapeBoard.

Congratulations, by judging a book by its cover and not being able to make a difference between a good and a bad poster, you convinced a serious poster not to post movies on this board.

How many like me you kicked out ?

In the mean time, the real trouble makers keep coming back.

Congratulations !!!

Last edited by Thorax; 05-26-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He's been bullied Newland, he isn't going on his own decision, he's going because

a bunch of guys who are not moderators think they are more important than the other people who are not moderators (and some moderators too).

Maradona and then HRH caused this drama, not Thorax.

You are not a moderator. You have no say in who should be here or not. All you can do is report links if they are dodgy and hope the mod takes them down. You have no power and should not abuse, comment or do anything but report the link.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Should this make me change my idea?
Oh,sure.He's not making money,how stupid i am.
Am i?
Doesn't matter.

Its not your job to enforce the rules.

You really aren't that important. Get over yourselves.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Lucy.
Banned

No, you need to get over yourself. And HRH and TD1 and Maradona.

Seriously, I just had enough of the lot of you. Drama from movie forums never should spill into Idle forums.

You, Maradona, HRH, TD1 obviously do a BAD job there because so much drama comes from you doing things there. You never hear anyone saying "crotchripper/ssr/zodiac bullied me off the forums", yet they do the same job, seem to do it better and don't brag about it.

I'm sorry to be a bitch to you Newland, but I tried and tried reasoning for weeks and weeks and HRH said I was "cute and fluffy". It seems arguing and drama is the only thing you guys understand.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-26-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Lucy.
Banned

Because you don't want to look bad. People should KNOW.

People should know what you have pushed me into. I am a complete wreck because of you guys bullying people and trying to stick up for all of them.

You made me lose it. I hope you are proud of yourselves.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Thorax

Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Thorax has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Another drama?
Please,don't start with that "I'm so good,look at me,poor me,you kicked me out"!
No one is kicking you out,you are going on your decision,or i am wrong?
First of all, I didn't say I'm leaving.
Maybe it wasnt clear, I'll edit.

I'm saying I wont post movies anymore.
And obviously, I wont post my stories here.

But I'll be back. Of course, considering I don't like getting in dramas, I may not post much these days. lol But that will change someday I guess.

But instead of being a quality member sharing a lot of things, I'll just be an occasional visitor commenting once in a while.

Quote:
I think you wasn't here enough time to see what happens.
We had almost every day the same guys coming in here posting:
-spam
-files posted on infected host sites
-small files of 3mb
-phishing
-infected files with trojans or .exe inside
That is not a valid argument for your actions.

How does it justify you attack innocent people ?

Explain me.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seriously Lucy...you make me sad...

I quote Phantom..
Quote:
Please stop fighting, I beg this of all of you. I need time to heal, but so does Rapeboard.
So to friend and foe...could we all just calm down,Please.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #8
Thorax

Quote:
Should this make me change my idea?
Oh,sure.He's not making money,how stupid i am.
Am i?
Your idea no, I don't think you are one of those able to understand the difference between someone posting for profit and someone posting for the good reasons.

And that's the point of this thread: people with bad judgement like you are not good people to enforce the rules here. Unfortunatly, that's what you are doing.

And the result sucks.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

You lose a serious movie poster and you guys act like you don't care.

Not only do you lose a serious movie poster, but a serious writer as well.

Shameful and distasteful. The idea of what you guys are doing is a good one, but the way you're going about doing it is wrong.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can't we just set this aside or take it private? Please. This board is going to tear itself apart. What's done is done. Let's move forward and try to get along.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Thorax

Quote:
Words on side,prove me what you said and i will believe you!
Funny that when you think it looks good, people like you like to talk about the "war" you are having in the movies section.

But when you are accused of doing something wrong in that "war", all of a sudden, you deny you are doing anything.

You guys like to talk about being in the "trenches" hunting newbies.

You love to brag so much about it, I have nothing to prove. lol
Old 05-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thorax, please stop now. Nothing will be accomplished except two men flinging insults at each other.

You know I have supported your case up to now. Please just stop now.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seriously..Please..

Can we just drop all of this.

If there is something being done against any of you PM a MOD and they will handle it.

I will owe you one if we all could just stop.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:01 PM   #14
Thorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Seriously..Please..

Can we just drop all of this.
Funny you write that today... after the agressive message you sended me yesterday. One day you tell me to fuck off from this board and now you ask me to calm down ?

Why ?

Why so nice all of a sudden ? Scared of what ?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

STOP THIS NOW!!! You had your last word.

It's just not that important.

I swear to God if I was a mod I'd start locking some of these threads.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorax View Post
Funny you write that today... after the agressive message you sended me yesterday. One day you tell me to fuck off from this board and now you ask me to calm down ?

Why ?

Why so nice all of a sudden ? Scared of what ?
He's very concerned about his public image. He called me "cancer" in the phantom zone, got a reply from me then deleted the cancer comment and replaced it with "can't we all get along?" which made my comment look nasty.

He also told Pete to fuck off the board, yet posted a nice comment in his leaving thread.

And he complains about others stabbing him in the back
Old 05-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #17
theDarkOne
Banned

Fine..If you want to continue to fight thats on you.I was trying to be nice.Turn over a new leaf.If you don't want to except it there is nothing i can do.
I did not tell anyone to Fuck off.

Best of luck to you.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #18
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
Thorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Fine..If you want to continue to fight thats on you.I was trying to be nice.Turn over a new leaf.If you don't want to except it there is nothing i can do.
I did not tell anyone to Fuck off.
I would belive you are sincere if you would say:
"I regret what I said yesterday, sorry"

Then I would be able to turn over a new leaf.

But right now I know you lying... and will go back to your normal attitude soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
STOP THIS NOW!!! You had your last word.

It's just not that important.

I swear to God if I was a mod I'd start locking some of these threads.
I understand you want the fights to stop. But that wont happen by magic.

Pretending there is no problem doesn't solve the problem.

In my case solving the problem is very easy.

Now that I proved I can be a good member and that those who though I was a spammer are wrong, why don't you ask them to recognize their mistake and say sorry ?

If I know those guys will stop to harass me, my problem is solved and no need to fight.

If they really are Phantom's friends and sincerely want to stop all this, they know exactly what to do.

But asking the ones bullied to shut up won't solve anything...

Last edited by Thorax; 05-26-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #20
theDarkOne
Banned

All i can do is try.The rest is up to you.
Closed Thread