Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
lorraine1410

lorraine1410 has initial reputation
Default lesbian raped in a car

lesbian raped in a car

short story of how i was raped by 2 women
from work as they gave me a lift home in
there car

women who like me love lesbian rape
are welcome to email me as i love to
chat about it and share stories, my
email is:
lorraine1410@yhotmail.com

im a 32 y/o female and my name is debbie, i worked in an office as an accountant for a big company, there was these 2 women that i worked with named rhonda and pauline, rhonda was 42 and pauline was 39 and i had heard rumours around the office that they were lesbians but with all office rumours i tend to not look too much into it unless i know for sure the rumours about that person are true, rhonda and pauline always dressed immaculate, always wore a nice skirt even if they were kind of short but they never looked to me like they were dykes as most dykes i had seen were quite butch yet rhonda and pauline were very very fem, they always wore stockings and heels, skirts, lots of make-up, had long hair and perfectly manicured nails, i did though notice how there eyes would wander down to my breasts when they would talk to me and i had caught them a few times checking me out, i also loved to be fem and loved dressing sexy in a short but not too short skirt, stockings, heels, the whole bit, so this one day my car was in the shop getting some work done and rhonda offered me a lift home, after work as we arrived at rhonda's car pauline was with us as well and rhonda told me to get in the front and so i climbed into the passenger seat as rhonda got behind the wheel and pauline sat right behind me in the back, as we drove home making small talk rhonda told me she had to stop by a friends just a bit out of town to pick up some things before her friend went out, i said i didn't mind even though it was kind of out of the way from were i lived and as we got down the road about 15 minutes out of the city rhonda slowed and turned down a dirt road, i thought it weird we were going down a dirt road as i didn't think there were any houses in the direction we were headed and once we travelled a short way down the dirt track rhonda pulled over into a clearing and stopped the car and switched it off, i was feeling a little uneasy as rhonda leaned over to me and placed her hand on my leg and came straight out and asked if i was into women and if i wanted to join her and pauline in some fun, i didn't know what to say and stammered out something like no im sorry im not that way, well rhonda wasn't taking no for an answer and with that like they had rehearsed it pauline grabbed my arms from behind and held my wrists behind the seat and placed handcuffs on my wrists and then grabbed me by the back of my hair and held my head still as rhonda slid her hand up my skirt and down the front of my pantyhose and panties and forced 2 fingers up my dry pussy as she leaned in to stick her tongue in my mouth, i started crying and screamed a little as the invasion of having her fingers forced straight up my pussy hurt a little and i was finger fucked and kissed by rhonda as i cried and begged her to stop,

rhonda spent about 15 maybe 20 minutes fingering my pussy and playing with my tits as she kissed me and bit my neck and then pauline removed the handcuffs from my wrists and i was dragged into the back seat by them both, pauline had the car door open and was holding my arms down as i lay on my back on the back seat of the car and rhonda had the other door open near my feet and climbed in on top of me, i noticed that rhonda had removed her skirt and was wearing a huge strap-on, when i say huge it was probably 9 or 10 inches but it was the biggest dick i had seen, i started kicking my legs as i begged her not to do this to me and was ignored by her as she climbed on top of me, rhonda gave me a couple of sharp slaps to my face as she got between my legs and ripped down my pantyhose and panties and i felt her put the head of the strap-on against my pussy and in one big push she rammed it in as far as she could, i was screaming my head off and doing my best to struggle as rhonda raped me and she wasn't being gentle either, each thrust sent me moving up the seat as pauline did her best to hold me down, after rhonda had been fucking me for a while she removed the strap-on from my pussy and she swapped with pauline, rhonda then held me down while pauline took her turn to rape me with the strap-on and she was every bit as rough as what rhonda was when she fucked me, im guessing them fucking me lasted about 40 minutes and then i was dragged by my hair from the car still struggling, still crying, still begging them to stop, i was getting really scared thinking maybe they were going to kill me or something out here in the woods and then pauline bent me over the bonnet of the car and rhonda held me by my arms face down over the bonnet as pauline then took my ass, when pauline shoved the strap-on in my ass i screamed my lungs out as she forced it up my ass and she pumped away just like they had when fucking my pussy, after a while pauline swapped with rhonda and rhonda raped my ass with the strap-on and then i was dragged over and tied to a tree with my arms above my head hanging from a branch as i was stripped naked and then they each took a tit and sucked and bit my nipples, as they did this pauline was forcing a beer bottle up my ass as rhonda forced a beer bottle up my pussy and then i was untied and tied on my back on the ground to the base of the tree as rhonda and pauline got undressed and first had me suck there tits and then i was made to lick and suck there pussy till they orgasmed and came in my mouth, i was made to lick there ass and then raped with a beer bottle again up both holes, the whole time i was crying and begging them to please stop which always met with a slap to my face telling me to shut up and enjoy it, they must have raped me every which way for about 3 or 4 hours and then they got dressed and they tied me up naked and put me in the boot of there car and they took me to there house were i spent the rest of the night tied to a bed while they took turns on me, at home they even fisted me in both holes and come the next morning i could hardly walk i was so sore, i was threatened with violence if i ever told anyone and was put in there car the next morning and dropped of at my home as they headed to work, i rang my boss later that day and resigned and after rhonda and pauline coming around my house a few times looking for me i have since moved well away, im guessing im not the only woman they have done this too as i later remembered back to other girls that worked in the same office and some of them were only like 18 and out of the blue they just never showed up to work one day and then rang in to say they had left and wouldn't be back, so glad im now living a long way away were i know im safe from them bitches.

the end
lorraine1410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
chloroformedking

chloroformedking has initial reputation

If u want we can chat and share some story idea together email me at :
arashchloro@yahoo.com
chloroformedking is offline   Reply With Quote