Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I get sick of the people I work with sometimes

They say one thing then do another. It's very frustrating

Like at our staff meeting the boss says we're over budget and we need to save money. Here's are conversation....

Me: Why don't we stop ordering two kinds of trash bags and just use one at a time.

Boss: (Looks at me like I'm nuts. Like I just suggested the dumbest thing in the fucking world.) Well we need the thicker bags as liners for the cans.

Me: Then lets just order those and not get the thin bags.

Boss Then we'll be using all the thick ones up and they cost more.

Me: Well lets just get the thin one.

Boss: They break and then we'll have a mess inside the cans.

Me: If the thin ones break like you say, we'll have to take the thicker bags out anyways, so what is the point of paying for the thinner ones...

Boss: (just looks at me)

Me: I go never mind whatever you say...

That's just one of the many things at work that piss me off. that and no one ever knows what's going on and I constantly do things that aren't my job. I really do like what I do though lol.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Last edited by trina-crys; 06-11-2009 at 12:39 PM.
trina-crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Been there, done that. Given up as well. My firm had this big push a couple of years ago about saving paper, then five minutes later came up with a whole load of reports that we had file for a year. <shakes head slowly>

Always remember, the higher up some people go, the more moronic they become.

So what do you do for a living?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I work with Mentally Ill people is a club house setting. Some times I think the staff makes less sense then our members lol.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Till your bleeding

Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ah, a nice worthy job then Trina.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default It is a very poular mantra these days...

Go to work, shut off brain...

Some days, don't you wonder why you are the only one who doesn't get the memo announcing: Act Like An Idiot Day???
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just gave my two weeks today... Going to use 2 weeks vacation for that time....

Anyone hiring? lol
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
trina-crys
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Go to work, shut off brain...

Some days, don't you wonder why you are the only one who doesn't get the memo announcing: Act Like An Idiot Day???
LOL yeah I must have missed that memo today
Oh mother

Father
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Till your bleeding

Old 06-11-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post

Like at our staff meeting the boss says we're over budget and we need to save money. Here's are conversation....

Me: Why don't we stop ordering two kinds of trash bags and just use one at a time.

Boss: (Looks at me like I'm nuts. Like I just suggested the dumbest thing in the fucking world.) Well we need the thicker bags as liners for the cans.

Me: Then lets just order those and not get the thin bags.

Boss Then we'll be using all the thick ones up and they cost more.

Me: Well lets just get the thin one.

Boss: They break and then we'll have a mess inside the cans.

Me: If the thin ones break like you say, we'll have to take the thicker bags out anyways, so what is the point of paying for the thinner ones...

Boss: (just looks at me)

Me: I go never mind whatever you say...

Somewhere in cyberspace, your boss is typing out a long post about the people he has to work above.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-11-2009 at 08:16 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Been there, done that. Given up as well. My firm had this big push a couple of years ago about saving paper, then five minutes later came up with a whole load of reports that we had file for a year. <shakes head slowly>

Always remember, the higher up some people go, the more moronic they become.

So what do you do for a living?
I thought you worked in a department store?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #10
pervipete

I do Chi, I work in what is called 'Sales Support', so deal with all the stock entering and leaving the building, so we have shed loads of paperwork to go through.