Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #1
rpstkllr

Default She need taught humiliation

sorry

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
rpstkllr

Default She need taught humiliation

sorry

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:13 PM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice.

Since English is not your native language, I can "hear" your accent as you speak to her, threaten her, command her. A really great effect. I can just imagine that this is some young hot-shot businesswoman who controls her boyfriends, now in the depraved hands of a newly arrived, possibly illegal, immigrant.

If any females join in, great! Otherwise, keep going! If you finish it yourself, maybe it could be patched together and put in the story section.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #4
rapemyass

rapemyass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpstkllr
You cocked but you want live, and so you force yourself to swallow. I lift you up and push you towards onto a table in the next room. “Bend down on the table!” I command. You hesitate; I grab you by the neck and slam you down on it. You don’t dare to move. “You must be hungry” I say and take some green bananas out of my bag. “What’s your name slut?” I ask. “A.. A…Alicia” you whisper. “You have a new name. Now your name is Fucktoy!” i say.
“Never!! My name is Alicia!!” you yell and try to get up. But I’m faster. I slam you back down on the table. Then I pull up your skirt. Underneath I see the pantyhose and your sexy lace G- string. I kick your feeds apart and stroke with the banana over your cunt. “What’s your name slut?” I ask again. “Alicia!” I grab the nylon and tore it; I enjoy the ladders run down your slender legs till the boots. Then I grab your slip and tore it too. “The banana is very cold. If you eat it your get worse, perhaps I find a way to warm it” I say and place it next to your asshole. “What’s your name slut?” I ask “ALICIA!! ALICIA!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!” you scream out as I ram the dry banana in your virgin asshole. I thrust it deeper and deeper. Your screams are too loud. I lift you up and throw you to the ground; the banana is deep enough to stay in you. I kneel down on you and torn your jacked open. Underneath you wear a sexy front crosses ribbon corset top. Now I need my knife. I take a switchblade out of my pocket and open it in front of your face. With wide opened eyes you look at me. “Please… please don’t hurt me!!” You beg. SMACK… SMACK… “I don’t allow you to speak Fucktoy” I clamp my hand over your mouth and cut the ribbons of the corset. Then I cut a piece from your jacked and fill your mouth with it. You’re gagged. I place the knife against your cheek. You feel the sharp blade. Slowly I take the left half and uncover your gorgeous breasts. Softly I stroke from down till up to your left tit and pinch the nipple as hard as I can.
“Mmmmmhhhhhhhh… mmmmhhhhh!!!” you whimper in your gag. “Beg me to chew your tits!” I command and pull out the gag. “Nooo!!” I press the knife harder at your cheek. Blood run over the blade. “BEG ME!” I say slowly. “Please… please don’t...” SMACK “Aahh! Please chew my tits.” you cry. “Good girl.” I say and put the gag back in your mouth. Slowly I move my head down to your firm tits, smell your sexy perfume. You know exactly what’s happened. You cry and cry, your body stiffened in fear. You feel my breath at your tits when I begin softly to lick them. Then it happends…

tell me what do you do
I wrench as hard as I can to my side and bring my knees up to crack you in the jaw then I flail, trying to free myself. As I finally work the gag out of my mouth, I scream for help and call you a bastard and tell you to fuck YOURSELF!!!! I am on my knees and ready to bolt towards the door, when I look back at you and kick your face with my left foot.
rapemyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
rpstkllr

Default and now???

your ass is mine!!

Last edited by rpstkllr; 04-11-2006 at 05:15 AM.