Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2006, 12:42 AM   #1
spankees

spankees has initial reputation
Question Story Request

Does anybody have any good snuff or cannibal rape stories? I read some good ones a few years back but lost the website they were at. Thanks for your help.

Joe
spankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:01 AM   #2
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankees
Does anybody have any good snuff or cannibal rape stories? I read some good ones a few years back but lost the website they were at. Thanks for your help.

Joe
Hope this is not considered spamming the board.

http://www.hiddendreams.org/KASSIESSTORY2.html

http://www.hiddendreams.org/storypage.htm
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
Kinnik

Kinnik has initial reputation

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/snuffstories/
Kinnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:31 AM   #4
rpstkllr

sorry

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default dead link

" Kimberleys last day "

hope you like it[/QUOTE]
This is a dead link.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
rpstkllr

sometimes,
try it again. yesterday it don´t works, but today is all right
Old 02-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Kimberleys last day, by rpstkllr;MF, rape,extreme violence,snuff

This story is only a sick fantasie. If you wanna do rape for real, kill yourself. Its better for the women and for you too.
In fantasy everything can be ok if the "victim" wants it too.

Kimberleys last day;MF, rape,extreme violence,snuff
by rpstkllr

Since any weeks he is watching her. Her name is Kimberley she is 22 jears and 1,65m with long dark brown hair.
At first he has watched her in a pub where she is waitress. She wears a tight black short tank top, a tight black miniskirt
and black Plateauboots til the knees.
Since this night he follow her, learn her dayly routiens. She lives alone in a Basement apartment at the outskirts, her hires are in holiday.
As she today go to work she looking great again: a black tight strappy tank top, a extrem tiny black miniskirt, brown silkglimmer pantyhose,
the plateauboots and silver great earrings.
He knows exact when she come home. Today it will happend, today he gonna rape her. Everything he has planed.

He wear latex cloves and break into the kitchen window behind the house. First he watch out for a spot for her execution. The bedroom in front
of the large mirror is the right place. Here she will see how she is die.
Then he walk to her shoe wardrobe. He takes her Stiletto boots (she wear last week) in his mind he see her with her long slender legs.
But in the sharpest of her boots (fornt 7cm back 16cm heels) he going to rape and kill her.
Its 1.10a.m. in 5minutes she come home.

As he see her come up to the house he put a black nylon stocking over the head and a black skimask with only two holes for the eyes. His face is
completly black for her. He loads his 9mm semi automatic pistol and hide behind a wardrobe. The klick of her heels make his cock rockhard.
She put the key in the door and open it. She come in and put on the light, close the door and pull of her jacket. Nearly she forgot the safty chain
to close. She turn around and walk back to the door. In this moment he grabbed her form behind. The left hand he press to her mounth and nose,
the right hand press his gun at her temple. Kimberley try to scream but its only a low whimper. " shut the fuck up slut... one noise and
i splatter your head all over the floor!... do you understand me!!??" Kimberley nods her head. He let his hand deeper only over her
mounth. Finaly she can breath again. " You do as i say, and don´t try to turn away or you are dead!! ... go on, lay down on the
floor bitch!!" "What are you doing to me?" ask Kimberley with trembing voice. " Keep your mounth! ... hands at your back! ..
hurry up!!" He takes handcuffs out of his pocket and chain Kimberleys hands to her back.
Now she is absolut defenceless. He grabbd her by the hair press his gun at the back of her head and drag her up. " Come up bitch!!
... on your knees... go on!!" She scream for pain. " Please don´t hurt me, i do everything you say... but please don´t hurt me!"
She begin to cry. Her tears blur her eyeshadow, her eyeliner run down her face. " I said shut up!!" he slaps her face with the back of his
hand, then he pull down her jaw and press his gun in her mounth. Then he open his pants. " Now you suck my cock and don´t bit or i shot in
your face!!.. hurry up!!" Again he grabbed her hain and pull her head to his cock. He helt the gun at her temple. Kimberley fear to death,
her face is swollen. She be nauseated that he cum in her mounth but she obley. Suddenly he rip her head back, press the gun at her forehead
smacks her with the fornt and the back of his hand and yelled to her: " You pice of shit! Do you wan´t die!? DO YOU WANT DIE!!??
" No ! no ! please not!!" she scream in deathfear. " Then make it better!! endeavor you or i kill you!!" Again he force his cock in her mounth.
As some time he plaster her throat with his cum. At once he press his hand on Kimberleys lips. " Swallow!" he command. Kimberley
refused: " NO!!" He knock her head so hard that she falling down, her lip is splited. He kneel down on her body, press her jaw close with his gun
and torn her strappy tank top. Under the shreds is a black transparent bra and her firm c- cup tits. The bra is going to torn off. He pinch brutal her
right nippel harder and harder. " Swallow... it... down.... hooker!!" Kimberley obey. She cocked and sob, he get up from her grab brutal her shoulder
and turn her around on her stomach. Again he grab her hair, again he press his gun at the backhead from the defenceless girl. " Come on!..
get up!! She scream for pain. With his arm around her throat and the pistol at her temple he drags her in the bedroom in front of the great
mirror. She shuddered when she saw herself. Her bloody swollen face, her torn top, the blured make- up and she saw him. The violent man
who do this to her with the shot ready weapon at her head. "Now i´m gonna show you what happends to sluts they say no to me!" he put
away the gun, pull out a 20cm hunting knife and grip her throat with his hand. Slowly he slide the knife at her face down to her breasts near
her cunt. Kimberley try to free herself, try to scream but its hopeless. " Pay attention... pice of shit!" He coverd his hand over her mounth and
nose. He rub down the blade to her right leg. There he cuts her deep into the thigh. Her brown nylon coloured red, running meshes and blood run down
her leg. The running mashes til the boots the blood further the floor. She is trembling all over her body the pain is violent. He clean the knife at her miniskirt
and held it to her left breast: " Next time i cut another part of your body!" He let her free. Kimberles felt screaming down to the floor. She cry, write
with pain. Brutal he turn her on to her back and spread her legs. He pull up her miniskirt. Now he see her tiny black g- string coverd her shaved cunt.
He enjoy what he see. Then he torn Kimberleys pantyhose, the string and thrust two fingers in her cunt to rip it off. Then he lay down on her. With the
right hand he held his gun to her throat, with the left he plunges his huge cock in the defenceless crying girl. " Aaaaahhhh... aaaaahhh noooo!!!"
she screamed. He press his hand over her mounth and turn her head to left, the gun to her backhead. Then he begann brutaly to fuck his victim.
Kimberley has no tears more, pain all over her body and always the fear of death. In her mind its an eternity til he finaly cum in her abused hole and
pull out his cock. "Please... please go now" she plead. But he is not ready with her.
" Get up- slut..!! ... COME UP!!" Again he pulls her up by the hair. Then he rip her head back and prasss his gun to her neck. "Forward!! go into
the kitchen!!" There he forced Kimberley belly down on the tabel. Then he take glidefluid out of his pocked and creamed Kimberleys as.
She knows exactly whats happend: " Please... please not in my as, ...please don´t do it!" But he knows no mercy. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!...
NOOOOO, PLEASE.... NOOOOOOO!!!!" Brutal he thrust his rock hard cock in the weak sobbing girl. " Shut the fuck up!! Or i slaught you up!!..
you hooker!!" She can hardly stand the pain, always he press his gun to her head. Five minutes he fucks her brutal and deep. Then he shot his load
in her virgin ass and pull out his cock. Kimberley stay whimpering on the tabel. He put his cock back in his pants. Then he grab her by the hair up and
push she in the bedroom. There he forced her down on her knees. He take a sounddeader out of his pocket and made it on his gun. She see it in
the mirror " Please... please let me go.. please!!" pleads Kimberley. He press the gun at her head and grib her by the hair. " Now you count slowly
to tree... and then... i shot you!" " Please... please.. i´ve all done what you say... please let me go!!" sobs Kimberley. Her eyes are filled with fear
of death. " Begin or i cut off your tits bevore!!" Kimberley knows that this man do what he assured. " One.... two....... please...
please not!!" " Further you slut!!" Kimberley begs and pleads for her live: " Please i do all you command me, please" she whisper. He rip her head
to the left side and says: "three" Kimberley scream out bevor he shot her two times in the head. Her scream grow silent. He let her hair go. Her death
body felt over the side on the floor. Her eyes are wide open and emty. Blood run out of the wounds at her templ to the floor. He look how she is lying
there with the torn nylons, her long brown hair and the bloody miniskirt. He shot her again two times in the back and go.

rpstkllr 2006
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote