Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default HRH What is your fucking problem you bottom dwelling shit-hoover?

Well? Out with it! You better have some evidence to back up what ever crock of shit you post in this thread. Cunt.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I also want to know when it became acceptable to threaten people thus: " I'd stomp the dog shit out of your worthless ass for that disrespect alone! " on this board?

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=166827&page=3

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-02-2016, 02:21 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Also, just so you know, I could not give a flying fuck about your opinion of me, in fact I couldn't give a crawling fuck about it. You have written lies about me, and I have asked you several times to explain yourself or back up your allegations, and you simply ignore that and carry on with your meaningless drivel. In my country an ass is a beast of burden that can kick ten times as hard as you, and you are the one that is full of dog shit.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-02-2016, 04:44 PM   #4
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stand behind everything that I've said. I seem to remember a rule around here about posting PM's without permission.

How about giving me permission to post some e-mail exchanges that will prove the verasity of my statements? Everything happened exactly as I described.

Where I come from, when you call a late friend a sheep or lamb fucker in front of another one of his friends, you will get your ass kicked. You simply do not speak that way about a dead friend. Hell, that's the ultimate stab in the back. Bob was a good man and that demands respect in death.

Finally, there were five people on this board that knew my name and background. They also knew where my son went to college. When my son started posting some of my material when I was ill, one of those people notified my son's college that he was posting rape material on the Internet. That created quite a shit storm. That has gnawed on me for years.

Your actions over the past year have convinced me that you were the back stabbing bastard that made that damning report. And, that is not a remark about your mother. I assume you are a self made bastard.

By your own admission, you don't give a flying or crawling fuck. Disgusting!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:59 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Hmmm....

You really are deluded, aren't you? For a start, I have no idea about where your son went to college. You better come up with some evidence for that or apologise. That is a pretty serious allegation, basicly exposing or outing a member of this board.

Regarding Batfink, when have I called him any thing when he wasn't to my knowledge alive to answer back? I said my farewell to him months ago when he was still alive to see, and have since been silent on the topic. You have been the one to consistently raise some imagined crime against him. So go on, I challenge you to go back and find one example of where I have called a dead man a sheep or goat fucker. Unless it was the likes of Osama Bin Laden, and if you have issue with that, then you are seriously fucked in your stupid head you cunt.

E-mail exchanges? I don't even know your e-mail address, and if you know mine, it wasn't me that gave it to you. I have sent you two private messages on here, totalling three words.

You're just a jumped-up self-important twat, that likes to throw a tantrum as soon as things don't go his way on the internet. Going back to what you wrote about your son, if what you write is true then the only thing that is evidence of is your complete stupidity. You have failed to protect your family by revealing such personal details of a family member on an internet site such as this. Fucking idiot.

Again, where is your actual evidence?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-03-2016, 09:13 AM   #6
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Almost everything I've said can be substantiated by an e-mail trail.

If I had evidence of your attack on my son, I would have handled this in a different manner. And, I would never have cried to the moderators like a cowardly little tattletale boy. I am half expecting you say that you were going to have your father beat up my father in your next post.

In June, when your banter became overly caustic, I contacted you and reminded you that this wasn't for real and I asked you if you had some sort of a problem with me. Your reply was not humorous banter. It was certainly more than three words and it was filled with an intense hatred and a strange bigotry. The needless and illogical venom convinced me of your guilt.

You were correct. It was ill advised to trust people on the Internet and particularly stupid to trust you.

Old 09-03-2016, 09:31 AM   #7
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
....When my son started posting some of my material when I was ill, one of those people notified my son's college that he was posting rape material on the Internet. That created quite a shit storm.
How the heck did your son get your login and password for here? I assume you didn't just give it to him. Were you a tad lax with deleting browser history and other precautions? Horror of horrors, I think I would move to another state if that happened to me.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:42 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

HRH, can you possibly sink any lower than making up lies about personal messages you received, and then attempting to defame a board member by claiming they outed you or your son - a claim which you have just admitted you have not evidence for? Oh, and is that a slightly more veiled threat of physical violence in your last post?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 AM   #9
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
How the heck did your son get your login and password for here? I assume you didn't just give it to him. Were you a tad lax with deleting browser history and other precautions?

That made me think too. We need to be really careful with this stuff, it's a no-brainer. Full on browser privacy, keyloggers, tracks erasers, I use them all.
Fuck, if my wife knew I was on sites like this she would boot my ass out the front door. She would probably keep the fucking dog too, so I would be homeless and dogless.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #10
HRH1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
HRH, can you possibly sink any lower than making up lies about personal messages you received, and then attempting to defame a board member by claiming they outed you or your son - a claim which you have just admitted you have not evidence for? Oh, and is that a slightly more veiled threat of physical violence in your last post?
First, I still have copies of the personal messages. I haven't deleted anything. Strangely, that permission I asked for hasn't been forthcoming.

Second, I could give a rats ass about being "outed" about anything. My son and I have been collecting mainstream movies with rape scenes for years. My wife and I watch them together regularly. We share similar fantasies. She is fully aware of my participation in this board. My son has had my log in and password to this and several other sites for years. He gets to the office before I do everyday and regularly tells me to check a post or thread when I come in. It's usually more fun than the comic strips.

Third, How in the hell could I carry out a threat against you? There's this puddle of water between us and then there's the fact that I have no idea what your name is or which rock in England you live under. You aren't stupid enough and are too much of a coward to share such information. Combine that with the fact that I'm 68 years old and well past my prime makes any threat from me more like a fantasy.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:34 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Explain how the fuck I'm supposed to have informed your sons college about his activities on here. Go on. Put your fucking money where your mouth is, you gobshite. If I've written any thing hateful and bigoted, take it to the moderators and get me banned. Go on, do it, or admit that you are lying. Was I one of the five people that knew personal information about you? If so, prove that as well.

This goes well beyond insults in the Rowdy Room and you know it, this could be extremely damaging to a member of this board if it was believed they would reveal details of posters here to the wider world. Nobody would trust them. So you really need to explain yourself because I've had enough of your shit.

I also still have the two messages I have received from you, neither was sent in June. I double checked in case it was me losing their mind, and not you. I also have the replies. As for giving you permission to reveal what I am supposed to have written to you, well, who knows what falsehoods you would create in your deranged state.

You are obviously consumed with bitterness about some thing, and can only work off your anger in the anonynimity of an internet forum, impotent fool that you are.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-03-2016, 05:14 PM   #12
HRH1948

Prior to the time frame in question, 5 people here were privy to my actual name, particulars, the name of my son and the name of his university. It the time of the incident, I went back through all of my PMs to verify the accuracy of that list. Those people were Phantom, Sierra, Batffink, Stainless Steel Rat and you.

When I went in for my first surgery, I asked my son to move files from the Private Section to my primary thread in the public area. When he did, those that knew I was in hospital started asking questions. He publicly let it be known that he was my son posting at my request. Within a week, he was called up on charges at his school's disciplinary committee for posting obscene and rape themed materials on the Internet (a violation of the university's perversion rules). Links had been provided for his posts on "Rapeboard" by an anonymous source. We hired an attorney to do all the talking and my son did not have to testify. Luckily, there was not enough proof to identify him as the poster and all charges were dismissed.

I asked Sierra and Phantom what to do. Their advice was to watch and wait.

I literally couldn't believe that any of my friends had done such a thing, but one of them must have.

It felt like I had been stabbed in the back. I felt the same way when you went off on me in the PM that you say you never made. I have saved all of my old PMs on my office computer. Tuesday, I will forward the PM string to you. If you still say you are innocent, I will turn the matter over to the moderators and maybe they can sort it out, because someone with knowledge of your account did using your unique style and verse.

I do not lie, cheat or steal. I will not associate with those that do.

Old 09-03-2016, 05:24 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Liar.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #14
HRH1948

Default Who's the liar?

Do you remember this post made on 8-29,2016? We received news of Bob's death on 7-29,2016

Quote:
The tiny part of my mind that is inclined toward insanity is urging me to type "what now, Columbus?" in the hope that McMutton will reply.

I bet even Clarice Starling would be regretting the silence of the lamb fucker....
Followed a few days later with this post...

Quote:

Regarding Batfink, when have I called him any thing when he wasn't to my knowledge alive to answer back? I said my farewell to him months ago when he was still alive to see, and have since been silent on the topic. You have been the one to consistently raise some imagined crime against him. So go on, I challenge you to go back and find one example of where I have called a dead man a sheep or goat fucker.

Again, where is your actual evidence?
It would seem that you either have a very short or a very selective memory. Another possibility is that you are the liar. I believe that a lamb is a sheep. And by the way, it's spelled Batffink.

Old 09-03-2016, 06:06 PM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Ok, I'll give you that one, but if you really think that is disrespect, then you really are the fucking clueless one.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-03-2016, 06:59 PM   #16
HRH1948

I don't think I know a single person that would believe calling the late Mr. Graham "McMutton" and a "lamb fucker" isn't disrespectful. Being rude, hateful, bigoted and disrespectful are so ingrained in your nature, I honestly don't think you are aware of your own actions being anything but normal civilized behavior. That's how far out of the mainstream you are. By your admission, everything you do is for your own gratification, satisfaction and pleasure. You aren't the least bit saddened by the wake of destruction you create. Your behavior demonstrates a textbook example of a sociopath. Only a sociopath would betray a friend and attack his son.

Old 09-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh yes, still waiting for the evidence on that one. All you're demonstrating so far is a lack of understanding of what us British call banter.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-04-2016, 12:05 AM   #18
HRH1948

Default Banter?

Do all the British banter with the dead or is that peculiar habit unique to you alone? And, exactly how the hell do you call someone a "lamb fucker" and then vehemently deny it only a few days later? How often do you use that term? Is it so often that you use the term "lamb fucker", you don't recall each particular use? I call, "bullshit". I also call you a blatant pathological liar! Fucking sociopath!

Old 09-04-2016, 02:32 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You're still here? Got that evidence yet, or shall we see you next Tuesday? Cunt.

Now, next question. If what you claim were true, why would I grass your son up? Why would I bother? Out of all the idiots that post on this site, what makes you or your son so important? Shall we add paranoia to your list of problems. I don't use the video sections of this site, I neither know or care who is posting there.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-05-2016, 12:02 AM   #20
HRH1948

Quote:
You're still here? Got that evidence yet, or shall we see you next Tuesday? Cunt.

Now, next question. If what you claim were true, why would I grass your son up? Why would I bother? Out of all the idiots that post on this site, what makes you or your son so important? Shall we add paranoia to your list of problems. I don't use the video sections of this site, I neither know or care who is posting there.
Why does a sociopath do what he does? I haven't a clue. But, you just nailed your sorry ass to the wall.

"Got that evidence yet, or shall we see you next Tuesday? Cunt."

Key word in that statement was "we".

That constitutes permission to post your hateful and bigoted remarks to me in PMs to the board in general. Over the years, I have watched you goad a number of great members into bans and oblivion.

I was stupid enough to fall for your typical ploy once. I will not fall for that again!

I have watched you systematically weave your magical poison and get great people banned. Typically, you trash a member and then cry to the moderators when the aggrieved party attacks back. Such a pissy ass little pansy girl! You goad and attack. You dodge and weave. NO MORE! At the end of this exchange, one of us will leave this board!

I will no longer associate with the likes of you. A man is judged by the company he keeps. You are worse than trash! End of story!

Tags
cunt, shit-for-brains, wanker