Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-17-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband
Default Setting up wife to be raped

My favorite (but not only) rape fantasy involves my wife. She's an older middle aged (50+) lady in a professional job, who looks great in her skirt suits (blonde, 5-2, 110, great legs). She comes across as an "ice queen" or "Steel Magnolia," but has a strong sex drive buried under all of those southern-lady pretensions. In my various fantasies, she is either raped by a co-worker, or gang-raped by several of them (maybe after getting her drunk at the office christmas party), stranger raped by a man I give contact details to, raped by a police officer who stops her car, etc etc. Usually I want the rapes to be both painful and arousing to her.

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 06-22-2006 at 03:55 PM.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
mississippi_husband

Default More

I would love to see her forced, either by physical threats (knife or gun) in a home invasion or car jacking, or somehow by coersion . . . maybe someone at work who has control over her job . . . either way she is forced to pose, strip, and be fucked.

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 06-22-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:02 AM   #3
mississippi_husband

Default nobody has any ideas or comments?

I was hoping some folks might have some thoughts about how it could be done, or what they might want to do to her . . .

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 06-22-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:43 AM   #4
wilddean

Default thought provoking

it does inspire some thoughts. i always like the blackmail angle where she has to do what i want her to do or else i release some secret to her family that she doesnt want them to know. doesnt matter if its true or not just the inuation of it is enough. feel free to email em at wilddeanz2@hotmail.com for more. would love to see more pics also.
Z
Old 06-18-2006, 12:57 PM   #5
p_nrtn3000

p_nrtn3000 has initial reputation
Default Same wish...

Wow, finally found someone with the same wishes I have for my wife...
I go crazy at the idea of my wife being turned forcefully into a whore. I imagine us being abducted by a gang of blacks or arabs and being led to an abandoned house in some very bad area of town. When taken out of the van we are forcibly undressed and she is being raped while I am forced to watch. The men are rough and dominate us completely. She is then forced to prostitute herself to homeless and dirty older men.
Regards,
Peter
p_nrtn3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:59 PM   #6
mississippi_husband

Default Glad there are others

I'm glad to hear there are others who share this desire/fantasy. What do you envision the wife being forced to do. I like to think of my wife having to strip in front of her attackers, then submit to nipple tortures like clamps, weights, maybe needles, be suspended with her feet barely touching the ground over a sawhorse, so that her public bone is grinding against the rough wood of the horse, then forced to offer her mouth, pussy and ass to her assailants.

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 06-22-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #7
domhertsman

domhertsman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to domhertsman
Default uk fan of force

hi i have sam fantasy for my wife and have tried to set it up several times.
domhertsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:14 PM   #8
p_nrtn3000

p_nrtn3000 has initial reputation

My wish is to see others come in her, deep in her whomb... Also that she is forced to prostitute herself for a drug pushing pimp while I am forced to watch. Maybe she is forced on drugs or gets some VD. Just the idea of others abusing her while I have to watch excites me. Often during sex I look at her and imagine some Nigerian borderguard pumping her full...
p_nrtn3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 04:37 PM   #9
Buckles

Buckles has initial reputation
Default I'd love to do that your wives

Dont have a wife of my own, but would love to do dirty things to your wives. I am in FL if any of you guys wish to set something up reply.
Buckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #10
mississippi_husband

Default Interesting Idea

Sounds very interesting, Buckles.

Last edited by mississippi_husband; 06-22-2006 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #11
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

Good luck
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #12
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)

You definitely aren't alone. I have the sweetest wife in the world and the sex isn't bad. But for some reason I am obsessed with her getting taken violently. In one form or another it's the only fantasy I have about her. I'd love to chat with other hubbies who share it or with non-hubbies who enjoy talking about how it might happen.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 AM   #13
wilddean

Default Location location location

As thrilling as this is and it is enjoyable to discuss the concept with husbands who i have found are more than willing to share their wife for some reason they are in the US east which definitely makes it difficult to make any fantasy a roleplay reality. BUt like i said before I have no qualms discussing fantasies with any hubbies provided they send pics. Wilddeanz2@hotmail.com for this line of discussion. Pics are appreciated and they dont have to be nudes sometimes the outfits are more inspiring.
Z
Old 06-27-2006, 02:11 PM   #14
avoeja

avoeja has initial reputation

couldn't personally think of sharing my wife
avoeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Lloyd: You know, you and my wife have a lot in common. You both think you have some right to life working out the way you want it to, and when it doesn't, you get to act the way you want. The only trouble with that is someone has to be responsible.
I'd love to run around and take classes and play with my inner-self! I'd love the freedom to be some pissed-off criminal with no responsibilities, except I don't have the time! But you don't see me with a gun. And you don't see me sleeping with someone else. You think my life turned out the way I wanted because I live in this house? You think every morning I wake up, look in the mirror and say "Gee I'm glad I'm me and not some 19-year-old billionaire rockstar with the body of an athlete and a 24-hour erection!" No I don't! So just excuse the shit out of me!

Watch for my new column, "Ask Herb."
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 04:23 AM   #16
cuntraper

cuntraper has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_nrtn3000
My wish is to see others come in her, deep in her whomb... Also that she is forced to prostitute herself for a drug pushing pimp while I am forced to watch. Maybe she is forced on drugs or gets some VD. Just the idea of others abusing her while I have to watch excites me. Often during sex I look at her and imagine some Nigerian borderguard pumping her full...
Peter, we share some very similar fantasies, especially in watching our women getting fucked and humiliated right in front of us. You should email me at greggbarret2@hotmail.com
cuntraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #17
cuntraper

cuntraper has initial reputation

[

Last edited by cuntraper; 07-30-2006 at 04:59 PM.
cuntraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:44 PM   #18
boldin18
Privileged Member

boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)boldin18 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah gl hope you can make your fantasie come true sure you could find someone who would be willing to do it
boldin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:33 PM   #19
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)
Default detailed story

When I first posted about my fantasies in this area, Throatgagger offered to write a fantasy for me. I gave him a few details and he fleshed them out into The RedHeaded Wife in the story board. Man, it is amazing, see your darkest fantsy come to life in living "color" that way. He is one talented dude. If anyone reads that story and wants to talk about my wife in private, please drop me a private message or an email
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 10:28 PM   #20
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Some of the best rape fantasies or damsel in distress stories feature a betrayal theme. knowing that you have the power of keeping your wife safe or turning her over to a rapist is almost as hot as knowing you can rape her yourself anytime you want.

When I was young and first married to a plump Italian girl I used to fantasize about leaving for work and then sneaking back in as a rapist, overpowering her and raping her all day long. Toward the end of my most recent marriage I not only fantasized about that but also about sharing her with a fellow rapist or doing a rape for rape trade. Of course I never followed through but Goddam was it hot.

The hottest wife fantasy I ever had though was when I was having phone sex with a gal I had met online. When I traveled for business we had it set up for me to call her from th hotel and we'd talk about the kind of sex we liked.

One night she told me to start stoking and then she started in telling me how she would help me kidnap and rape my wife! that was the ultimate for me, raping her with another woman! Wowee!

I wish I had recorded that one.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote