Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
imsgirl

imsgirl Level 1 (100+)imsgirl Level 1 (100+)
Default My rape

Some years ago I was active on a social networking site. I would spend all evening chatting to anybody who I found interesting. One such episode got me involved with a guy who lived quite close. His name was Tom. He was a real charmer, pushed all the right buttons with me, so one day I agreed to meet him.

It was a safe meet. In the daylight in a crowded spot. We went for a drink and chatted through the afternoon. He was a nice guy, but sexually I was not interested. He was 58 for a start and I was just 19. OK the age gap was big, but he was such a sweet guy on the internet and since I was not planning sex, the age gap didn't seem relevent. He was so much taller than me at over 6ft. He was a heavy build also. 15 stone at least.

When the time came for me to get the bus home he offered me a lift instead. I felt comfortable with this. Throughout the day he had shown no inappropriate behaviour towards me. He just made me feel at ease. So I accepted. That was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Why not come back to my house for a final drink" he asked as we were driving down the road.

This made me a little nervous. I was a shy 19year old and to be honest I found it hard to be confrontational. I hated saying "No" and risking somebodys wrath. But this time I knew that I had to be firm.

"No I just want to go home" I told Tom.

Tom went silent. He was thinking of his next move. It became clear to me at this point that he wanted me in bed. But the thought that he might rape me still never crossed my mind. I still felt I could control the situation. How wrong I was.

"Lets go to my place and make love" Tom said.

This sent a shiver down my spine. The adrenaline just flooded my body causing muscle spasms that caused pain in my lower back. At the same time my thought process went into overdrive. I was trying to deflect his ideas, yet I was incoherant. My mouth dried up.

"Noo I don't want to thanks" I managed to say.

But Tom just was just not going to take no for an answer.

"It will be alright " he said with growing confidence. You will enjoy it.

"NO I don't want to" I shouted.

Tom in return got angry. This frightened me. The thought of him getting violent really scared me. I decided that I was not going to resist him. Often people mistake this for submission and being willing. Let me tell you it is not. It is self preservation. No woman want''s to be raped. But the thought of being beaten senseless or dead is worse. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I was not going to show him I was beaten.

Tom took me to a caravan he had near the coast. The site was deserted since it was off season. He led me inside and began to touch me on the breasts and bum. But the worst so far was when he tried to kiss me. I felt a wave of revulsion, but I was powerless to stop him.

"Take off your clothes" He asked me.

I was not going to resist him, but I told him that I did not want this and if he entered me it would be rape. Tom ignored what I said and asked me again to strip. I began to take off my shoes and socks, followed by my blouse and skirt. Standing in front of this learing old man in just my undies was humiliating.

"Bra and knickers" he demanded.

I unlipped my bra and threw it onto my clothes pile, letting him see my tits. I could feel his eyes burning into me as he stared at his conquest.

"Knickers" he demanded.

I slid my fingers inside the waistband of my knickers and slowly slid them down my legs. Stepping out of them I threw them with the rest of my clothes and stood naked in front of him. I watched him looking at my neatly trimmed mound and tits. Grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. He immediately forced his fingers between my legs and pushed them inside, at the same time his other hand was on my bare bum. "

Lets go to bed" He suggested. I pleaded with him again to let me get dressed and go, but he became persistent. He grabbed my arm and frogmarched me into the caravan bedroom.

I sat on the bed pleading with him not to do this. But he was not listening. He took off his shirt to reveal his overweight belly and hairry chest. Next his shoes, socks and trousers followed. He stood there in just a pair of old man y fronts with a huge bulge in the front. The though that I had seen my dad wearing such undies crossed my mind. I was about to be raped by a man older than my own dad.
When he pulled them down I was repulsed to see his mass of pubic hair with a bulging 7 inch erect cock pointing at me. His balls looked massive dangling down below his cock. The thought of that thing raping my teenage vagina and cumming inside me, made me want to vomit.

Tom moved towards me and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Open your legs" he whispered.

I did as I was told, fearful of making him angry, and he climbed on top of me. I could feel his cock against my belly and his breath on my face.

"Please don't do this" I asked one more time. It was a forlorn hope.

He positioned his repulsive cock against my entrance and I winced as the head of his cock slid inside followed by the rest of his shaft. My cunt opened up and offered no resistance to the invasion. It was like my cunt wanted to be entered, even though I didn't. I felt the familiar feeling of having something stiff inside my vagina that does not belong there. He began to push his cock up and down my cunt slowly but with a steady rhythm. As my rape got underway I just stared up at the ceiling trying not to think about what was happening. My rapist gripped me around the shoulders and pulled me down to meet his thrusts . It felt like he was trying to force his cock inside my womb. Every thrust hit my cervix forcing a wave of discomfort that felt like an electric shock inside my abdomen. My tits bounced up and down as I was raped relentlessly. With every thrust the headboard of the bed hit against the caravan wall, and the bed squeaked.

"Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang,bang,bang." as the headboard nearly made a hole in the wall.

eeeck, eeeck, eeeck, eeeck, eeeck, eeeck. from the bed as it squeaked under the pressure of a 15 stone rapist having his way.

This noise seemed to turn him on. He commented on how his wife used to like this sound as he made love to her. That thought nearly made me gip. His thrusting got harder and harder, and his breathing got heavier. i could feel his hot breath against my ear and side of my face as he " huffed and puffed" his way to his climax. My vagina was so sore from the relentless hard thrusting. I lay there with this big monster on top of me raping my vagina, wishing he would cum so it would be over. I actually wanted him to squirt his sperm inside me, even though he could make me pregnant, just so it would end. But no end was in sight. For another 20 minutes the relentless pumping continued. He was change his rhythm continually to try and make himself cum. From fast and hard to shorter little thrusts. He was not going to stop until he had spermed me. Eventually though he could hold it no longer.

"Urghh, yes, yes, yes, OHHH YES, I am cumming" I am going to spunk inside your dirty little cunt hole he shouted.

I felt the familiar deep hard thrusts and his pulsating cock moving inside my fanny. and then him holding his penis still inside me as he emptied his balls. I felt revulsion at the thought of this horrible pig of a man pumping his sperm into my vagina and cervix. The thought of his sperms entering my uterus to fertilize me, made me feel sick.

"Did you enjoy that? he asked as he climbed off the top of me. His cock now limp and spent.

"No I hated it I told him as I ran into the lounge and pulled my knickers up.

Last edited by imsgirl; 11-30-2011 at 08:41 AM.
imsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That is a great story. You are a great writer.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
ripit
Privileged Member

ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice story. you got talent.
ripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yeah, you should keep writing. +rep
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Love the story, honey. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
iSurrender

iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story
iSurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #7
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

great story, id love to read more of your work. do you roleplay?
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote