Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #21
Kidnapped-Girl

Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Kidnapped-Girl

I like being the one who watches. I'd be forced to watch as another woman gets raped, which my captor would know would turn me on. When he's done abusing her, he or one of his friends would rape me.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #22
monkeyman372

monkeyman372 has initial reputation

My other future victims, preferably her female loved ones, especially family, I would make them watch and them fuck them too, then I would make them eat each other out, let em sob into eachother's pussies.
monkeyman372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #23
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracel69 View Post
A variation of the theme.

I've had an idea for a 'rape factory'. This would be a purpose built facility, run by a dedicated team of professional rapists. It would be a circular building, with perhaps 14 cells around the circumference and a central area for access.

Between each cell would be an armoured glass window the full length of the intermediate wall, containing a one way mirror and a remotely controlled blind.

The 'rape factory' would run as a production line, taking a fresh woman and converting her, via 14 days of brutal systematic assaults, into a broken, battered cum receptacle. On completion of the 14th day, the victim would then be sold on to organised crime for brothel use.

Each day, 1 fresh victim would be acquired, by abduction, coercion (or maybe even voluntarily, knowing some of the sick sluts in the world!) to enter the rape factory, and one 'cum slut' would be discharged.

The way it would work is like this:
- The 14 days would be involve one assault lasting about an hour and a half a day. The program would get progressively more extreme. So perhaps on day 1 the new arrival is simply left alone. Day 2 stripped to underwear and felt up. Day 3 underwear ripped off and beaten, etc etc culminating in day 14 being gang raped by several guys in each hole, and tortured. (basically whatever floats your boat).
- Each day, the assaults would take place in cell order, starting with the longest serving victim.

Now, here is the neat part. During the assault, the blind is opened so that the next door victim can observe the assault, along with microphones so she can hear everything as well. Of course, its a one way mirror, so the victim doesn't know if/when she is being watched.

Thus, every victim gets to see what is going to happen to them the next day... and then immediately after observing it, it's their turn to undergo the assult they observed being given the previous day.

So, day 14 girl gets day 14 assult. (day 13 girl see it happen)
next, day 13 get day 13 assualt. (day 12 girl sees it happen)
etc
etc

This way, whatever the woman knows is about to happen to her, however bad it is, and however much she has been worrying over it for the last day, when she is being done she'll have a fresh image of the even more horrific acts that will be done to her the next day!
HOLY SHIT! my cunt is dripping liek a tap after reading this
Old 09-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #24
tommylat75

tommylat75 has initial reputation

I would love to be the husband who is forced to watch...
tommylat75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:49 PM   #25
mister_ax

mister_ax has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mister_ax

Quote:

I've had an idea for a 'rape factory'. This would be a purpose built facility, run by a dedicated team of professional rapists. It would be a circular building, with perhaps 14 cells around the circumference and a central area for access.

Between each cell would be an armoured glass window the full length of the intermediate wall, containing a one way mirror and a remotely controlled blind.

The 'rape factory' would run as a production line, taking a fresh woman and converting her, via 14 days of brutal systematic assaults, into a broken, battered cum receptacle. On completion of the 14th day, the victim would then be sold on to organised crime for brothel use.

Each day, 1 fresh victim would be acquired, by abduction, coercion (or maybe even voluntarily, knowing some of the sick sluts in the world!) to enter the rape factory, and one 'cum slut' would be discharged.

The way it would work is like this:
- The 14 days would be involve one assault lasting about an hour and a half a day. The program would get progressively more extreme. So perhaps on day 1 the new arrival is simply left alone. Day 2 stripped to underwear and felt up. Day 3 underwear ripped off and beaten, etc etc culminating in day 14 being gang raped by several guys in each hole, and tortured. (basically whatever floats your boat).
- Each day, the assaults would take place in cell order, starting with the longest serving victim.

Now, here is the neat part. During the assault, the blind is opened so that the next door victim can observe the assault, along with microphones so she can hear everything as well. Of course, its a one way mirror, so the victim doesn't know if/when she is being watched.

Thus, every victim gets to see what is going to happen to them the next day... and then immediately after observing it, it's their turn to undergo the assult they observed being given the previous day.

So, day 14 girl gets day 14 assult. (day 13 girl see it happen)
next, day 13 get day 13 assualt. (day 12 girl sees it happen)
etc
etc

This way, whatever the woman knows is about to happen to her, however bad it is, and however much she has been worrying over it for the last day, when she is being done she'll have a fresh image of the even more horrific acts that will be done to her the next day!

Such a brilliant idea! I also like 14 girls which are different in their own way. I like to have a cast of victims like this:
1 young virgin ( student18 yrs old since minors not allowed in this site)
1 hot mom (30-40 yrs)
1 whore
1 businesswoman
1 policewoman (great!)
1 teacher
1 professional model
1 beauty queen (oh yeah!)
3 athletes (different sports like swimmer, tennis, wrestler, etc.),
1 army woman
1 politician
1 famous actress.

Last edited by mister_ax; 09-23-2011 at 08:51 PM.
mister_ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #26
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)

I've always fantasized about just me and the rapist for the most part, but sometimes when I'm in a really kinky mood, I want it to be within earshot of my husband. Like with him tied up downstairs where he can hear my screams, but have to imagine what's being done to me.

I've had that same fantasy about my co-workers or classmates. Never the whole show. Maybe just the sight of our legs from the doorway or just hearing the sounds, my screams and pleas.

Or maybe just my face and breasts visible to the audience. I don't know, but that's usually where my fantasies take me when an audience is involved.
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #27
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)

My fantasy-to see a chick raped while other guys watch,howl, and root for him! Then violate her afterwards! And finally high five each other!
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:37 PM   #28
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

Having sex is a turn-on.

Being watched while having sex is a turn-on to the power of ten.

Being raped is a turn-on to the power of 100.

Being watched while being raped is a turn-on to the power of 1000.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #29
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
A teacher raped in front of her teenaged students.
A professional woman taken in view of her boss, co-workers, superiors, subordinates.
A mature wife humiliated in front of her relatives (sons, uncles, nephews, husband), neighbors, friends, her husband's friends and co-workers.

Who do you like to envision watching your victim in your rape fantasy? Why? Details, details.
All of the above are a turn on, but the bolded one especially gets me so hard every time.

Just the thought of a woman being raped, her pussy pounded relentlessly, as her son watches on, is magical. The shame on her face as she looks into his eyes, knowing he's seeing his mom's cunt used like that. Exquisite.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #30
alabamakmg

alabamakmg has initial reputation

There is a book Ghost, by John Ringo that involves islamic terrorists kidnapping raping, and killing a group of UGA coeds. The whole group gets to watch the girls picked before them being raped. Pretty good sex fantasy/military action/adventure with lots of BDSM by the good guy and rape by the bad guy,
alabamakmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #31
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Read your whole fantasy about this and i must say it is brillant. Very creative and incredible hot. Maybe is there a job free on the day 14 part?

In my fantasies i have often some audience that is watching the rape. Here are some samples from my fantasies:
-Fucking the girl in the middle of my rape and torture dungeon so that the other girls cann see it and know what they awaits and everyone is in panic that she could be the next.
-Fucking a wife on a family meeting. Nothing is hotter as the family watching helplessly while i fuck the mom. If the daughter is 18 or older then she gets it after her mom but even harder and more cruel.Want to see the pain in the eyes of her parents, grandparents and brothers that they all couldn't help her while she screams for help.
-Fucking a victim in the middle of a crowd of horny naked men. The victim see all this men playing at themselfs while she gets raped. The emotions of shame and disgust go through her mind. Then after i finished my load in her holes I clapped in my hand and said "Ok, now she is yours!" and leave the victim in the hand of the crowd. Maybe after they finished i checked out her state. So it is every time a big suprise in what condition she is.
-Organized a rape party in a big hall with a lot of rich men. In the middle is a big cage full of fresh kidnapped girls and every guest can take one or more out of the cage to rape her somewhere on the partyground. Maybe on their tables, on the bar or in the middle of the dancefloor. Of course on the exits are guards so that none of this can get away. If we ran out of women I think that it is enough to send a kidnapper team to a university and take the sluts from some student association houses. Then the fun continue with a new cage full of rape meat.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #32
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've heard from several women in the past that have said, "I'm not bi, but I fantasize of other women watching me." So I thought maybe I'd get more of that on this thread.

One of the many reasons I like the scenario of a woman stripped and raped in front of people she knows is that she can't get away from it later. If a woman is raped alone, she may be tormented but she can at least try to go on with her life and put it behind her. But could a teacher ever get raped in front of her students and go on working at that school? Or can a woman get molested in front of her coworkers ever return to that job? And especially, a woman who is stripped and penetrated in front of her sons, nephews, uncles, or brothers-in-law will be around these men forever, knowing what they saw her do.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:15 AM   #33
PinMeDown

PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)PinMeDown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really like the idea of a group of men, switching between being rapists and audience. Some of those watching have their cocks in their hands, stroking them as they watch me be used. Some of them are completely ignoring me - maybe they've already had their turn, or maybe they just don't care, and there's something more interesting on TV than my rape and humiliation. Some of them are just on a little break between turns - they've already cum in or on me once, and they just need a snack or something before they can come back and do it again. So I have no idea how long this is going to last, how many turns each guy is going to take, and when one guy is finished battering my cunt and filling it with his hot cum it's only seconds before there's another there to take his place. I'm completely helpless, disoriented, and exhausted, and there's a whole crowd of people here, none of whom give a shit about me as a human being.
PinMeDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #34
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who's watching? Millions of dedicated television viewers every Friday night at 10 pm Eastern time (9 Central).

The idea...ala Running Man...in the 'not too distant future' society discovers that crime is cut by as much as 70% if people are given an outlet for their aggression and indecent desires. Witnessing acts of brutality and deviance serves to satisfy most viewers, and less people find it necessary to bring their fantasies to life with this new source of release.

Murder, executions, felonious assault become ratings fodder, and soon stars emerge in these new 'sports' that rival pro wrestlers and MMA fighters as the heroes of millions.

RAPED! (an all new episode Friday at 10...9 Central) proves to be the biggest hit of all...a runaway smash. Each week, ten beautiful women are transported to the 30th floor of the McIvor Building, once home to the prestigious lawfirm...now the setting for television's number one sports related program. At the given signal, the ten contestants begin to find various methods of working their way down to the Lobby, where the live audience awaits with their host, star of stage and screen Dick Biggers! Any woman who arrives at the lobby unmolested wins $100,000.

Alas, the game is not quite so simple as traipsing down the south stairwell...no, indeed. On the roof deck of the McIvor Building, one floor above the ten beauties, the rapists are released after giving their quarry a ten minute head start. Once in the building, they use their wits and skill to outflank and outmaneuver their prey. The audience cheers on their favorite...is it Zeus? Samson? Goliath? Whichever it is, when one of these magnificent warriors brings down his target and brutalizes her sex for the network cameras, you can be sure the Neilson numbers will leap off the charts!

One by one, the contestants fall and men become heroes, and heroes become gods. Who will survive and who will be destroyed? Who will win and who will get.....RAPED!!! Find out Friday at 10 pm (9 Central), on America's number one sex and violence network.

Last edited by dickbiggers; 02-16-2012 at 10:23 PM.
dickbiggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #35
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Having to watch my own rape in the mirror or strapped down and forced to watch video footage of my rape the night before on repeat.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #36
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

"Derailed" was Clive Owen; Gerard Butler was in "Bounty Hunter"...both not so great movies... especially Derailed b/c it was a 'set up' not a rape...but it was fun while it lasted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
I always liked the scene in the movie "Because The Cat" where the woman is gang-raped in her bedroom while her husband is forced to watch. Also the rape scene in "Derailed" where Jennifer Aniston is raped while Gerard Butler lies on the floor, helpless, and has to watch.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:40 AM   #37
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

I like that idea, very personal. Although I would show your rape to my next victim as i showed you the video of my previous one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
Having to watch my own rape in the mirror or strapped down and forced to watch video footage of my rape the night before on repeat.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #38
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

there's a woman i know that i really dislike. i sometimes fantasize about watching her get raped. nobody knows i can see it. i could intervene and stop the rape, but i don't.

or a variant, about the same woman: she is drugged or drunk to the point of unconsciousness. i watch a group of men take turns at her. later, she finds she is pregnant, but she has no memory of how it happened
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #39
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

I had a nightmare once about when I was raped at my house. Originally when it happened, my dad grabbed the women (yes I said the women) off of me and called the police. In my nightmare, he just stands at the door with a evil smile watching me getting violently rapped.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #40
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of my fantasies is to be raping my chosen Gilf while her adult daughter and maybe grand daughters are tied and gagged watching and knowing they are next inline for my attentions.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote