Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Dreamscape

Dreamscape
by Sternenlied
-> reposting prohibited

Falling.
I'm falling.
Falling in the dark. Darkness everywhere, surrounding me, holding me.
Falling into the sea. A sea. A sea of bodies. Engulfing me, swallowing me.
Shapes in the dark, flesh in the night. Countless arms, muscular and strong, cradling me, washing over me. A dark light shimmers on unrecognizable figures, a dark light from nowhere in the blackness of the abyss. Voices calling my name, echoing in my head, whispers in the wind.
Deep voices, howling, panting, filling my head. Brimming with devouring lust. Lust for my body. Longing to make my body theirs.
Rough fingers, growing from strong hands, all around me, all over me, all upon me. Exploring my body, greedily pulling at my clothes. I pant in fear, agitation a song playing in my flesh.
The hands of countless shapes. Pulling me in every direction, lusting for me. Faceless bodies holding me, breathing at me, staring at me, penetrating my soul.
Helpless.
Helpless.
A flood of hands finding my body. Grabbing. Pawing. Stroking. Groping.
I want to scream. Cry. Yell. My mouth is sealed. My throat is empty.
Hands holding my waist, pulling me down, down deeper into the fathomless pit of bodies. Hands running over my legs, over my arms. Numberless hands praising my figure, claiming my body. The rustling of skin thundering inside my head, hands anxiously snapping up my clothes, pulling at them, pulling them, ripping them. I fight, struggle, rear up, flutter in the grip of arms.
An iron grip. Holding my wrists, holding my ankles. Leaving me helpless.
Silent laughter in my ears, everywhere and nowhere, ringing inside every fibre of my body.
Hands pulling my hair, pulling back my head, exposing my throat to more hands, running down the lines of my head, covering my skin. Kneading my breasts, stroking my naked tummy, pulling up my top. Opening the button of my pants, opening the zipper, pulling down the waistband. My top coming off, vanishing in the dark, a bird in the nightsky. Kicking my legs. My silent screams lost in the abyss. Fighting the hands pulling down my pants further and further, exposing my helpless body more and more.
Hot waves of insatiable lust crushing against me, numbing me, flooding my head, burning against my skin. Breathing all around me. Heavy.
Agitation. Arousal. Longing.
Lust.
Lust everywhere. Overwhelming.
My weak moaning, helplessless and desperation incarnate. Hands running over my naked skin. Roughly kneading my naked breasts, my naked bottom cheeks. Wildly shaking my hips, stroking my inner thighs, my tummy, my shoulders, my back.
An Arm wrapped around my waist, fingers between my legs. Violently rubbing against my thong, invading my thong, reaching for my nethers.
My mouth opening in horror when hands penetrate me, push into me. A helpless moan is broken by fingers forcing themselves between my lips, into my mouth. More fingers following the lines of my figure. Every line. Slowly. Greedily appreciating my body. Enjoying my body.
I am no longer a person. I am a body to play with, a body to enjoy, a body to have.
No regret.
No remorse.
No doubt.
Only lust.
Bodies drawing closer. Choking my moans. Helplessness. Desperation. Humiliation. Degradation.
A red sun from nowhere illuminating countless arms entangling my body, abusing my body, glistering gloomily on a whirling snakepit of fingers exploring my skin. My back arching, my body tightening, my fingers clawing into fists. Fingers defiling me. Fast. Hard.
Lips coming down on mine, sealing my mouth shut, muffling my humiliated moans. Cold, hard claws growing from fingers, running down my body. Demons in the dark rubbing their tight bodies against my soft skin. Relentless fingers, strong hands, clutching my thighs, pushing them apart.
A tongue in my mouth tastes my moans, enjoys my sweet damnation, pushes deeper into my mouth. Longing for my anquish.
A head between my legs.
A tongue licking my nethers. Raw. Broad. Wet. Disgusting. Forcefully.
Forcefully claiming my privacy.
Mouths washing over me. Horrid lips all over my skin. Tasting my sweat, tasting my fear, tasting my despair. Lips buried between my hot thighs, a head buried between my breasts, my breasts ... squeezed by strong hands, longing fingers, hard nails. Mouths kissing my naked breasts, lips licking my defenceless nipples, exposed in the red darkness. A sea of undefined, heavy bodies covering my nakedness, pressing against me, drowning me in their flesh, arms entangling me, hands all over me. Ants descending on their fallen prey.
An overwhelming body rising between my legs. A dark moon paints black shapes of muscles and lust between my helpless thighs. Salivating, fingers digging their nails into my hips, pulling me against the shade. Unflinching arms holding my waist in place, keeping my legs apart, wrapped around the adamant body rubbing against my nethers. Hands clutching my wrists, painfully grabbing them, dragging them above my head, presenting me even more to the waves of demons rocking my tiny figure in their abyss.
Fingers buried in my hair, pulling back my head, stretching my neck into the abhorrent tongues. My silent groan echoing in the dark, thrown back from the wall of greedy panting, voluptously breathing for my taking.
A hand grabbing my chin, pulling back my head, relentless.
Cocks.
Growing out of the dark.
In my back. Between my breasts. My fingers forced around them, stroking them, pleasuring them. Rubbed between my bottom cheeks. Pushed against my lips.
Helplessly moaning. Struggling against countless hands making my body theirs. Claiming my figure.
A cock forced between my lips. Opening them. Pushing into my mouth. My jaw aching, my face burning. A huge cock inside my mouth, jittering, bulging, more and more lust dwelling while it mercylessly violates my mouth.
My body clenching, a swollen cock caressing my nethers, poking against them. The huge shape between my legs tightening, hands grabbing my waist harder, arms pulling me brutally against the cock, forcing it inside me. My back arching, my body screaming.
Violating.
Raping.
Raping in the dark.
Rocking my body back and forth, violently taking me, raping me, raping me, raping me. Raping my mouth into the cock between my lips.
Hands and heads, lips and tongues, all on my body, tasting the sweat of my desecration.
Endlessly.
Time being lost in the abyss of demons. The darkness of primal lust forced on me.
Sunk in the black abysm of flesh. Raped by countless cocks. One shape dissipating in the dark, a dozen taking its place. Countless cocks pouring their cum on my body, in my body. The sound of moaning in greed and lust all around me, the aroma of sweat and cum and raping dulling my senses, the glistering of sweat and cum covering my body shining in the dark.
My body drowning in numbness, drowning in helplessness, the lust of demons.
A throbbing cock in each of my hands, between my breasts, pushing inside me, between my mouth, between my legs, between my bottom cheeks. Violently shaking, rocking, raping my overpowered body.
Always and forever.
A fairyland of nightmares.

When you never wake up ... is it still a dream?
Old 02-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im blown away,you are extremly talented,beautifull written.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote