Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 03:23 AM   #101
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I watched you as much as i can and still now your not going to have my child.
Youll pay for this betrayal i say to myself.
I send you an anonymus email with an picture of our "love mountain"
Showing you im still there. Nobody of your family is save.

Maybe i should force you to go on a camping trip.
Then ill take you over and over until your cunt floods over with my seed.
Ill make sure you got pregnant and will carry it until i let you back home.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:39 AM   #102
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am completely shocked as fir for the first time I understand what you meant to have happen! You wanted me to be pregnant! ugh!

I listend in horrified silence to your threats without saying a word. Once your around the corner my world swirls before me. I suddenly double over and vomit. and then I fall to my knees and cry .

It takes me a long time before I am willing to stand and make my way into the house. I spend a few days doing alot of research on herbs and ways of naturally aborting a child should there be one within me. when your postcard comes I tear it into pieces and spend the few days after that showering myself and being sick.

It is a month later I am relieved when I get my period. Probably for the first time in my life I glad to have a visit from the period fairy!!

the next few months My life returns to normal. But it might be time to move house.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #103
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

just when I think things have settled down, and Ive started back in my career, I get this email. an email with the picture of the stupid mountain. How did he get my work email?? I hit reply and write a few passionately worded lines but when I hit send it tells me there is no such email address! I try again. it fails! ARGGG

I continue to feel haunted as I go about my life looking over my shoulder, never parking in the darkness away from light, and waking in cold sweats when a bike happens to wake me of a night. I'm mother bear extra protective of my cubs. Ever vigilant. Ive even manged to talk my husband into selling the house so we can move to a larger city. Its been on the market one week.

Thinking back to the last things you said to me, there was no way I could have predicted that your plan wouldn't work. I was just lucky the pill was still effective!! But there is no way of telling you this. I live in hope that you are just tormenting me and making sure I never forget you, and live in the future where we have moved and I put this all behind me.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #104
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I noticed your house for sale.
Good chance to see you again. Theres lot of load ive to shoot inside you.
So i arrange a term to visit the house under a different name.
I took a time where nobody else then you can show me the house.
Ohh it would be nice to see your face when you open the door.
But first ive to make a few preparations.
One night i enter your house and replace your pill with placebos.
This time i wont let you any chance.

One week later...
The house insepction is today. Im standing in front of your door and ring the bell. The knife in my hand. Time to fill your cunt up again.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #105
gaggirl
* yawn *

ALmost there. Freedom! Moving on.

Today we have yet another inspection from a prospective buyer. They insisted on calling us personally last night and having a chat. he almost sounded too eager to purchase, but then so are we as desperate to sell.

I spent my morning mopping the wooden floors and lighting ambient candles and burners throughout the house setting an environment of peace tranquility and style. Not sure it will be noticed by the guy of the couple, but the wife probably will.

In keeping with the house I dress in black pants, a sexy tight black sweater with a hight neck (its winter here!) and chunky black platform boots. Nice big heavy heels - perfect for kicking asses. I tie my hair back into a slick pony tail high on top of my head.

Hearing a knock at the door dignifies its time to sell this heap and get the hell out of here! WHen I get to the glass paned front door I notice the man standing alone. WHere is his wife? Though hes got his back to me I have a prick of famiiarity. I swing pen the door with a warm smile on my face.

"Hey!" I say.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:54 AM   #106
Colossos
Privileged Member

I smile at you. Your looking hot in this sexy dress. I walk inside the house pushing you aside and closing the door. I grab your ponny tail and press yourself against me. Your look even more beautiful if your so shocked.
"Hi sweety" i say " ive promised well meet again."
"im glad to see your fine" i say while my hand moves around your shacking body " lets have some fun!"

i push you forward into the first room. My dick hardens again. " Damn, your a really hot fucking cunt"

Cant await it to shoot my seed in her unprotected womb. And she doesnt know it.

Last edited by Colossos; 05-28-2007 at 05:58 AM.
Colossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:22 PM   #107
gaggirl
* yawn *

My jaw drops open as you turn around and face me with a sickening smile on your face. You push past me and grab my hair, making me cry out in despair.

AGAIN? NO!! Im still too shocked to say anything, all I can do is allow the tears to come as my heart thuds in my chest and all those memories come flooding back. Having you on me, inside of me, filling me with your sperm, forcing me to say things I didnt mean. I thought this was all behind me!!

"No not again!"I wail as you pull me into a room - thankfully not the right one.

"NO! your not doing this to me again!" I scream kicking at you and punching into you with my strong curled up fists. I ignore the knife I dont care- my mind if only on getting past you out of the hallway. You cant get over how berserk I am trying to get away at any cost. I can see the doubt on your face.

I know you dont want to cut me, I use that to my advantage and bash your forearm out of the way, punching you in the guts and gouging your eyes as I run past you screaming wildly towards the front door.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #108
Colossos
Privileged Member

You hit me hard and i sink a few seconds to the ground.
You recoverd your strenght to fast. Fuck.
No your running to the front door... no you wont escape.
I grap your leg while holding my guts.
Lets get this furry fall.

Shes in such rage ive to calm her down.
It would be real work to tie her up but better now then never.
I take my rope and start to tie your feet, dodging your kicks.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:52 PM   #109
gaggirl
* yawn *

With my heavy platform boots on I leave alot of deep bruises on you. each time I kick I am as hard as I can for any sensitive spot. I think thank god I am wearing pants! But still I was wearing pants last time.

Last time.

Not again! I cant go through this again!! now my screaming is punctuated with sobbing as I thrash around. Once you get my ankles tied together I can no longer kick you but instead try to smash into you with my fists and gouge at you with my fingers. But soon you have them pinned down above my head with your knees on my upper arms and my face in your crotch.

You move my hands together and tie them tightly. It is now I beg.

"No please. PLease ! not again" I sob "I cant go through this again. Don't do this to me!!"
Old 05-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #110
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Your not in the position to ask for something."
I say as i finish my work.
So theres no chance for you to run away. I smile.
The black dress gets me even harder. So lets give you a little sample of the next few hours well spend together.
I slowly unzip my zipper.
Your head is still in front of my dick. And you know what will happen.
I release my hard cock.
"Say hello to my little friend. You still know him good."
"And you know what i want you to do." i say as i move my dickhead above your lips.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #111
gaggirl
* yawn *

I keep on protesting looking up at you with my mascara smudged eyes with the pleading look in them.
Shaking my head and my lips quivering I beg you again to not do this to me.
I keep hoping this is a bad dream!

How can this be happening all over again?

"No!!" I cry
Old 05-28-2007, 10:32 PM   #112
Colossos
Privileged Member

"I told you ill watch every step you make" i grab your ponnytail.
"It was your choice to betray me and not become my child, and so you see you can never cheat me." i say.
"NOW suck him slut" i command.
"its your fault that this happens again"
Old 05-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #113
gaggirl
* yawn *

"what are you talking about!" I cry and then I remember your last words to me as you left me there. I was so thankful that I didnt get pregnant. and this is why your back!

"But it wasn't my fault" I say, trying to hard to plead my case with you. "I didn't do anything wrong!!" Than god I am on the pill now! I try to deflect your warm fleshy cock from entering my mouth.

as ashamed as I am to say it, I am irrational, and so I cant help it.

"why are you punishing me? Why cant you do this to someone else?!"
Old 05-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #114
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Cause ive choosen you."
I force you to open your mouth. I take the knife and slowly start to cut your clothes off.
"And you did anything wrong. you cheated me. remember? you looked through the internet about natural aborting! dont say it wasnt your fault! it was!!!"
And this is the price for your betray" i say as i push my dick forwards.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:01 AM   #115
gaggirl
* yawn *

I look horrified at you as you slice my clothing from me, telling me how you knew about my research. I know that it wasnt my research that caused it. But how did you even know that I had done so in the first place!?

as you thrust your dick towards my mouth and the enormity of you about to force yourself onto me again with the crazy notion of making me pregnant hits me, I still stubbornly refuse your dick.
I feel it pressing againtm y lips, the cold steel on my neck. your weight pushing the breath from my body. But still I wont.

"No please dont make me! "
Old 05-29-2007, 05:39 PM   #116
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Of cause i will" i say as my knife starts to cut your sweater.
"Dont be so stubborn" i say as i press my dickhead forward.
"Suck him" i say while my knife cuts apart the rest of your sweater.
Ohh those wonderfull titts. How much have i thought about them.
My knife starts to release them too. Want to see them free and bouncing.
I grab your ponny tail forcing your head against my dick.
So you have no other chouce then smelling and tasting him.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:12 PM   #117
gaggirl
* yawn *

It touches my tongue and I spit out the taste to the floor. then looking up at your with hatred in my eyes I do the same again, spitting towards your face.

"get OFF me!" Grinding my teeth together I writhe under your body like a snake.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:10 AM   #118
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grab you and carry you into the kitchen.
I lay you down on the table and start to tie your arms and legs to each leg of the table.
Now your really tied up. And your nice ass in front of me. Grrr.
Lets get rid of your pants and underwear.
I take my knife and slowly start to cut down every single part of your pants.
I now can imagine your sweety pussy shining under your string. I shift it aside, so i can clearly see your fucking cunt.
"Still shaved? Ohh you look wonderfull!" i say while i take a digicam.
Ill make a film for myself. Maybe some guys of the forum would also like this.
I press record and place the cam at a good place and rip off your string.
Little red stripes around your butt.. was i too rough? i think not as i slap your butt.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:29 AM   #119
gaggirl
* yawn *

Now I am tied to the table and as much as I squirm I am unable to do anything but yell and threatened and swear at you. I feel your hands down playing with my g string and feel you roughly pulling at it and taping every humiliating moment.

"Well at least when you get CAUGHT they will have PROOF you stupid bastard!!" I hiss, trying to dislodge your roaming hands. I cry again as you tear it off and the cotton almost catches my flesh.

"OWW!!" I hate feeling so vulnerable to you, moving my vulnerable pussy away from you is impossible.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:10 AM   #120
Colossos
Privileged Member

I slap your ass. I love that sound. "Shut up" i shout.
My fingers start to examine your pussy playing with your clit.
Just as i remembered. You wet hot pussy feels great.
I spread your pussy for the cam. The view is wonderfoll. Cant await it to push my hard cock inside you. I lick over your clit. Great taste.
Time to knock this slut up i think by myself. I undress myself.
I push my fingers inside you. one two three four... damn fucking slut.
my little brood mare.