Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Stern for providing a sensible list of options.

My Vote would be for Number 6

My back up vote would be Number 2

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:58 PM   #22
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The above list wasn't supposed to be a voting list at all.

I was merely summarizing all the propositions made so far since I figured someone getting involved/interested in the topic just now would get a quicker overview without having to read through every (sometimes rather long) post.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #23
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb I knew this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
The above list wasn't supposed to be a voting list at all.

I was merely summarizing all the propositions made so far since I figured someone getting involved/interested in the topic just now would get a quicker overview without having to read through every (sometimes rather long) post.
I understood that sternenlied was trying to generate some further points of discussion...

And I was not trying to point at pervipete per se (say that ten times fast )...

I merely quoted him as a jumping off point to illustrate a logical argument that could be made to further his point...

To help raise the tone of the dialog, rather than have it degenerate once again to the level of...
"Well I would like to see X"

Personally - and perhaps more clearly - I KNOW that I'm new here and have not seen the effects of the current rep system in action to the degree that more long-term members have. I readily concede that point.

That does not mean that I can not be interested in the case presented by various factions or that I'm intellectually incapable of seeing how some of these ideas would play out...

But to each their own style of course...

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 05-24-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:53 AM   #24
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy
Personally - and perhaps more clearly - I KNOW that I'm new here and have not seen the effects of the current rep system in action to the degree that more long-term members have. I readily concede that point.
Well, although some members are trying to generate an environment old "newbies" having less rights with opinions less important that's neither the way we want it nor the way we see it.

Every one around RB has a right to their opinion, as well as to stating it.

Actually some seasoned members may lose perspective while a fresh pair of "hatchling"-eyes can make observations others might miss. So we should all appreciate input.

This is what this thread is about - input, suggestions and ideas. As long as they are sound I quite honestly don't care for how long the poster has been around.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #25
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

stern an addy or phone number would be really appreciated

lol no disrespect dear

I would to see Mods act and present thereselfs as Mods

when a mod junps in as a member its hard for me to decide what to do
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:14 AM   #26
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I understand some members' notion to have the moderators keep their distance to posting as regular members and stay "on duty" all the time.

However everyone has to accept every single moderator is a human being - having a private life, interests, hobbies, profession, etc.
Each and every one came to RB once being a regular members who was asked by the moderator staff to join the ranks.

You cannot expect them to invest their free time in RB while they're not allowed to participate as members anymore.

In my opinion the moderators don't have to wear "uniforms" to identify them as rule enforcement officers to everyone.

Meeting them with respect and common courtesy - just as every regular member should be met with the same - cannot be impossible if they like to participate as members, too - at least not in a adult community.

Mature human beings should be able to grasp the concept.

I'm sorry if these two sides of our moderators make it hard for you to deal with them - odd as that may be - but look at it this way:

Maybe people having a problem with moderators still daring to participate should consider one thing - we are not either moderators or members, we're both.

Treat your fellow members with respect and it doesn't matter anymore if a moderator is being a member or a moderator anyway.

I am not willing to ask any moderator to surrender his participation as a member and just "do their job".
Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 AM   #27
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Too True, Dear Stern...

And your clear eloquence needs no further example...

Only, perhaps - a nice slap on your backside for encouragement...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #28
dirtmcgirt
***Pussy Monster***

dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another suggestion for the REP system:

I would leave it as it is, but limit how low the reputation can go.

If no member could go below a reputation of -100, it would be easier to rehabilitate them.
dirtmcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #29
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The lazyness of littering. It makes me so frustrated, It destroys the world, the world I live in,the world I love, other species and human beings have to live within the consequences of the action(s). It is so careless.It isnt directly about rb or it might be, if members litter but it felt neccersary. I think rep should be left as it is,I dont see a problem with it really..

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:06 AM   #30
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, dear members, although rumors concerning the shortness of our attentions span are widely spread, I want to assure you - the issues you bring up are not forgotten.

After several considerations admin gave us some (technical) options concerning the reputation system.

1) It is NOT possible to lock a members reputation at a certain level (neither positive nor negative).

2) Reputation power can be linked to
- a) reputation level
- b) duration of membership
- c) number of posts

3) The number of times a member can give reputation to another can be changed.

If you have questions or other suggestions, feel free to lay them on me.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #31
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well, dear members, although rumors concerning the shortness of our attentions span are widely spread, I want to assure you - the issues you bring up are not forgotten.
Dear Stern, You, my other Mod friends, Phantom, Sierra and Admin are totally dedicated to RB, just as we are obsessed by it.

Quote:
After several considerations admin gave us some (technical) options concerning the reputation system.
Thank you admin. The members of the RB owe you a lot.

Quote:
1) It is NOT possible to lock a members reputation at a certain level (neither positive nor negative).
I totally agree with this suggestion.

Quote:
- a) reputation level
- c) number of posts
I totally agree with this suggestion. Older members ought to have more say.

Quote:
Forgive me, but I disagree with this suggestion. It should be equal for all members, otherwise we might see certain undesirable results. All members whether having 10 Reps or a Million Reps should be able to Rep only a Equal number of times per day.

Quote:
I have one more suggestion. Every member who posts a minimum number of posts per month should have their Rep increased by an equal number of Reps by Admin. This increase should be equal for all member who make the minimum number of posts per month as stipulated by Admin. By this we can encourage all members to become active in order to gain the Reps given for making the stipulated number of posts. The traffic and interaction on RB will increase enormously if more members become active posters.

Thank you Stern, my other Mod friends, Phantom, Sierra and Admin.

Cheers.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #32
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001
Dear Stern, You, my other Mod friends, Phantom, Sierra and Admin are totally dedicated to RB, just as we are obsessed by it.
Please stop referring to me as your "friend" all the time, implying we have any kind of personal interaction with each other whatsoever. We do not.
We are not "friends".
We simply haven't had an argument yet.
I will attribute this to an eventual language barrier (rumors say you are Indian and thus Hindi might be your native language which [can] be a more polite language) but your grasp of English seems to be reasonable enough otherwise.

Quote:
Quote:
I totally agree with this suggestion.
This wasn't a suggestion, it is a simple fact.

Quote:
Quote:
- a) reputation level
- c) number of posts
I totally agree with this suggestion. Older members ought to have more say.
This wasn't a suggestion either. I simply stated the technical possibilites of RB.

Quote:
Quote:
Forgive me, but I disagree with this suggestion. It should be equal for all members, otherwise we might see certain undesirable results. All members whether having 10 Reps or a Million Reps should be able to Rep only a Equal number of times per day.
This wasn't a suggestion - again. It was yet another option.

Of course changing the number of times members can give rep (per day, before they have to give it to someone else, etc.) would be in effect for all members equally. It is simply a board setting, not an individual one.

Quote:
I have one more suggestion. Every member who posts a minimum number of posts per month should have their Rep increased by an equal number of Reps by Admin. This increase should be equal for all member who make the minimum number of posts per month as stipulated by Admin. By this we can encourage all members to become active in order to gain the Reps given for making the stipulated number of posts. The traffic and interaction on RB will increase enormously if more members become active posters.
I'd have to check if an automatic increase of reputation it even possible because admin (and nobody else for that matter) is most certainly not interested in doing it manually all the time.

Encouraging members to become "active" is not necessarily a good idea.
We gave a try to hiding movie links until members reach a certain number of posts and ... well, it backfired massively.

The only thing this might achieve (if anything at all) is an increase of one-word posts so members can boost their post count, nothing else. It wouldn't do any good to actual interaction.

I know why you might suggest a system where reputation is connected to post count but sorry, no, not going to happen.

The points I posted before are simple possibilities to change/improve the reputation system so you (all of you) know what is possible and what is not.
Feel free to make up your minds and give suggestions or inquire on other possibilities not mentioned before.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #33
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

Quote:
Please stop referring to me as your "friend" all the time, implying we have any kind of personal interaction with each other whatsoever. We do not.
We are not "friends".
We simply haven't had an argument yet.
I will attribute this to an eventual language barrier (rumors say you are Indian and thus Hindi might be your native language which [can] be a more polite language) but your grasp of English seems to be reasonable enough otherwise.

This wasn't a suggestion, it is a simple fact.

This wasn't a suggestion either. I simply stated the technical possibilites of RB.

This wasn't a suggestion - again. It was yet another option.

Of course changing the number of times members can give rep (per day, before they have to give it to someone else, etc.) would be in effect for all members equally. It is simply a board setting, not an individual one.

I'd have to check if an automatic increase of reputation it even possible because admin (and nobody else for that matter) is most certainly not interested in doing it manually all the time.

Encouraging members to become "active" is not necessarily a good idea.
We gave a try to hiding movie links until members reach a certain number of posts and ... well, it backfired massively.

The only thing this might achieve (if anything at all) is an increase of one-word posts so members can boost their post count, nothing else. It wouldn't do any good to actual interaction.

I know why you might suggest a system where reputation is connected to post count but sorry, no, not going to happen.

The points I posted before are simple possibilities to change/improve the reputation system so you (all of you) know what is possible and what is not.
Feel free to make up your minds and give suggestions or inquire on other possibilities not mentioned before.

You have been hasty in your reply and in your haste to be nasty, you have not applied your mind to what I said. I never called you "friend" but only "Dear stern" and stern you really are and dear to me, for I like a tough girl.

Please don't believe in rumours or start any.

Quote:
You very well know I don't need a minimum post count to get Reps as my "friends" say I am posting 300 posts per month, which is far more than any required. My idea was in the range of 5 per month. Stop being nasty to me if you don't want an argument. I don't care how big you are. Do unto others as you would like to be done unto yourself.

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #34
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
You have been hasty in your reply and in your haste to be nasty, you have not applied your mind to what I said. I never called you "friend" but only "Dear stern" and stern you really are and dear to me, for I like a tough girl.
Maybe not in here, not specifically at least but I reveived several PMs and visitor messages in which you did.
So - while I might be "nasty" - at least I am honest.

p.s. I am not a "girl", just for future reference.

Quote:
Please don't believe in rumours or start any.
I don't, that's why I made it clear I am uncertain about the truthfulness.
I don't start them either, I simply tell people, plainly.

Quote:
You very well know I don't need a minimum post count to get Reps as my "friends" say I am posting 300 posts per month, which is far more than any required. My idea was in the range of 5 per month. Stop being nasty to me if you don't want an argument. I don't care how big you are. Do unto others as you would like to be done unto yourself.
Right now there is no post count requirement whatsover currently in place so how many post you make per month is of no concern anyway. You are the one however who brought up the issue of actual "contribution" so I am not about to comment on your posts.

I never said I don't "want" an argument, I simply stated we haven't had one, yet. I certainly don't "need" one but I will say whatever I want, however I want.
What my size might have to do with anything on the other hand I fail to see. Since you don't know my size, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Now, I am always willing to exchange arguments but this thread isn't the place for a lenghty debate. Chose another place if you wish to have one.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:21 PM   #35
knightlover001
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:

Now, I am always willing to exchange arguments but this thread isn't the place for a lenghty debate. Chose another place if you wish to have one.

I neither have the time nor the inclination to exchange arguments or have a lengthy debate with you, dear stern, for I have better things to do.

You called for suggestions and I just gave you mine. That's it.

Please Visit my Threads.

ENJOY.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #36
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

- a) reputation level
- c) number of posts

I'm good with the rep system the way it is. I think reputation level is the best way to determine how much rep that person can give out. If nothing else it shows that they're valued by someone on this board, which is something neither duration of membership or post count can vouch for. Additionally, as you already mentioned, i don't think anyone has any desire for a reincarnation of the problems that came with post count - hidden links

i also think the number of times you can rep the same person is good. If the system wasn't in place i would merely rep the same 10 or so people, probably multiple times in one day. This system forces me to spread the love before i can go back to repping my favorite people.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #37
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Well... I knew we would come back to this debate eventually.

Before the August server crash I had posted a long, metaphor filled post that I won't recreate.

Suffice it to say that:
A) Giant Rep Members Repping each other creates a Rep gap. This may discourage some Members from wandering outside their niche to the larger areas of the general forums. It may (rightly or wrongly) be perceived that one wrong comment and they might get nuked by massive Neg Rep from the heavy hitters.
B) The Rep Gap grows more pronounced all the time. I freely admit that I have benefited from this buddy system and have used it to up other Member's Rep.
c) Positive Rep is not so much a problem as Neg Rep behavior. That problematic behavior has diminished since the turbulent summer, but there is no guarantee that it will not flare up once more.

Could it be arranged that:
1) There is an amnesty for Neg Rep Members? Reset them to 10 points and hope they contribute...
2) Level the amount of Rep that ANYONE can add or subtract, no matter what their Rep is? Say 10 points for Plus Rep and 5 points for Neg Rep from any member. That makes for a more level playing field. You may consider upping the # of Reps allowed each 24 hours to 15 or 20 in this instance only...
3) Reduce all Member Rep above 1,000 points by dividing it by 100? Example: at the moment my Rep is 56,170. Divided by 100 and rounded up the new number would be 562. This would put all the massive Rep scores in line with the new system. No one under 5,000 to fall below 100 and no one under 1,000 to fall below 10. {I know this part is complicated as a global replacement script and may not be achievable, but I think it would be important for moral. If I start with 10 points and can only get 10 points per Plus Rep, looking at Mega-Reps of 20K would be discouraging... looking at Phantoms Rep would make one suicidal and drive them off the board.}

Some thoughts, Dear Stern. May I call you friend???
Old 10-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very excellent post and the only question I have about the whole rep system is. What is the time in between limited too, before you can rep the same person again? Or is it the number of persons you must rep before doing the same person?

Oh and as far as Sterns friends go. I am sure she has many fine friends that she has choosen wisely here.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #39
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

TY, sindyloo...

My understanding is that you must Rep 10 different people before you can Rep that first person again and that it is not a function of time at all...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #40
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
1) There is an amnesty for Neg Rep Members? Reset them to 10 points and hope they contribute...
Generally - it should be possible.
Moderators cannot tamper with our members' reputation count, admin should be able to do so however.

Quote:
2) Level the amount of Rep that ANYONE can add or subtract, no matter what their Rep is? Say 10 points for Plus Rep and 5 points for Neg Rep from any member. That makes for a more level playing field. You may consider upping the # of Reps allowed each 24 hours to 15 or 20 in this instance only...
I have to check if that's possible.

Quote:
3) Reduce all Member Rep above 1,000 points by dividing it by 100? Example: at the moment my Rep is 56,170. Divided by 100 and rounded up the new number would be 562. This would put all the massive Rep scores in line with the new system. No one under 5,000 to fall below 100 and no one under 1,000 to fall below 10. {I know this part is complicated as a global replacement script and may not be achievable, but I think it would be important for moral. If I start with 10 points and can only get 10 points per Plus Rep, looking at Mega-Reps of 20K would be discouraging... looking at Phantoms Rep would make one suicidal and drive them off the board.}
Well, creating an automatic batch to take of your plan is quite impossible I suppose, although I am not entirely sure. At least moderators cannot implement such a script.
I think (read: guess) it would be possible. I would only do something like that however if - and only then - the majority if these high rep members agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
What is the time in between limited too, before you can rep the same person again? Or is it the number of persons you must rep before doing the same person?
You have to give reputation to 10 other people before you can rep someone again, currently there is no time limitation on giving rep.