Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I originall had wanted to make a mention about having or adding a male/female logo so we all know what sex we are .... but only some were to help me out, thanks, this thread turned out to be the wrong place for me to suggest it.

Last edited by analeyes; 12-30-2010 at 08:11 AM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I'm sure they could be added, and yes you are right about the flirting thing. I've got caught out there a few times myself. Those are very uncomfortable moments.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AE, my friend, you can add all the bells and whistles and graphics and blinking lights you want. I can tell you from personal experience that until you get some activity it won't help.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm, so the improvements needed to made when it comes to membership, which can not really be controlled.

That's a tough one.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:51 AM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think analeyes just had his first gay experience and he's uncomfortable because he liked it. Just put this down as an unnessessary addition

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I think analeyes just had his first gay experience and he's uncomfortable because he liked it. Just put this down as an unnessessary addition

x
*falls out of chair laughing*
Old 12-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #7
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

When I read her comment, I thought you knew each other, and I can see now that you don't.

I don't think she was trying to get you upset or anything like that, she was just joking around.

Don't take it to heart Analeyes.

-EDIT-

Giving it some extra thought, you could have just wrote a small description of how you would rape her and then tie her to an industrial strength ceiling fan, cut it on, and walk out.

Last edited by TheOneSolo; 12-14-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:25 AM   #8
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
nope

but i do see who gives a shit at what i say or do.

just wanted to help the straight people out is all.
but i see being helpful doesn't seem to be any help around here.
i see who gives a rats ass about anything.

i see now why i left this place before, nobody seems to wanna be friendly & nice.Except for two poeple who i will not name.

im sorry i came back.
Hey Doggystyle.

Thought you got over what ever it was that plagued you before. You may want to re-evaluate that notion. No one here is belittling you or insulting you. They may be joking a bit at your expense, kidding you, but it's what friends sometimes do to each other.
As hard as it may be for you to believe, we consider you a real RB member and I for one am always glad to see you around.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #9
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

That is a perfectly formed post Snark. (Damn that was poor choice of words).
Old 12-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
When I read her comment, I thought you knew each other, and I can see now that you don't.

I don't think she was trying to get you upset or anything like that, she was just joking around.

Don't take it to heart Analeyes.

-EDIT-

Giving it some extra thought, you could have just wrote a small description of how you would rape her and then tie her to an industrial strength ceiling fan, cut it on, and walk out.
But you see, Solo, they DO know each other.

What seemed like a perfectly innocent poke from PF wasn't really so innocent as all that. After a memorable war he had in a previous existence over something very similar with someone else, she knew quite well that he would take it to heart and what his reaction would be.

PF, sorry, but that was not a nice thing to do.

AnalEyes, shrug it off, consider the source, and either leave or don't leave but I am afraid that if PF can wound your feelings so easily, this might not be the place for you? Sorry, my friend, but you know it's going to happen.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #11
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doggy!

Really sorry huni I had no intention of upsetting you at all. Dispite what Sierra seems to think. I had intended to make a lighthearted joke which seems to have now blown up in my face.

Doggy, I was really pleased when you returned as you were always one of my favourite people back when I first joined this board and you made me feel welcome and now although I didn't intend it I've upset you. I feel really bad about this and I hope you can take me at my word that I do NOT want to fall out with you about this and I don't remember falling out with you in the past.

So sorry Doggy

x x x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 12-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #12
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ahh finally i found a section of the board where nothing really has changed..well except a few usernames! now it feels more like the rb where i once hunted.
mmm i'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult so take it as you will..at least it seems there is a little life and interacation going on here.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #13
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

The place has its moments.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #14
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent View Post
ahh finally i found a section of the board where nothing really has changed..well except a few usernames! now it feels more like the rb where i once hunted.
mmm i'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult so take it as you will..at least it seems there is a little life and interacation going on here.
Well I had hoped that my very public appology would have shown that it was certainly not an insult. This was a situation between myself and AE which has been cleared up. AE is one of my favourite people here on this board. Its great to have him back.

x

x
Old 12-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As did I!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
*falls out of chair laughing*

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:03 AM   #16
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Well I had hoped that my very public appology would have shown that it was certainly not an insult. This was a situation between myself and AE which has been cleared up. AE is one of my favourite people here on this board. Its great to have him back.

x
sigh...you misunderstand me hun. i meant i wasnt sure if it was an insult by what I had said. not related to any of your posts.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:23 AM   #17
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"FuckingRotter will have the last laugh of this thread gone wrong."

Oh no he fucking won't. Welcome back old mate. nice to see you around again.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh good grief!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

wtf? Did the world end or something? Innocent is posting!? On RB?

whoop whoop. YAY!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:13 AM   #20
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newland View Post
I missed the drama
Well yeah no shit Newland. You're never around anymore with your business and all. Jeez.