Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2016, 10:58 AM   #1
EmpressQuisse

EmpressQuisse has initial reputation
Default Looking for devoted slave sissy

Hey again

I have still not found what I am looking for, so thought I'd try again! My name is Marinel, and I have been looking on here for a submissive for a while, gone through a few ad but still not found someone that suits what I'm looking for. I am looking for someone who is genuinely committed and looking for a mistress, although I should point out I'm not looking for someone who need 24/7 attention, as I don't have the time to commit to this. So anyway, umpteenth time lucky!

I have been dominant for as long as I can remember, and have worked with submissives for about the a year. Unfortunately I have not yet found a submissive who I have formed a real bond with. The slaves I have had were not as committed as I would like, as I want to feel like I am the most important aspect of their life .

After reading a few other ad's in this section, I should probably emphasize that I am looking for a male slave, so don't bother asking if you are female.

What I am looking for in a slave -

I am looking for a slave that will put 100% into a relationship, being committed and trustworthy which I find is especially important in an online relationship. I am also looking for a friend to talk to when we're not is session, someone that I can really connect with. That's the key to a good relationship. You should also be into what I am into (although I don't mean everything, just so I know we more or less like the same things!)

What I'm into -
Humiliation
Degradation
Spanking
Mild/medium pain
The use of toys/household objects
Control of various daily tasks
Clothing control
Orgasm denial
Ass play
Blackmail
Have my slave perform useless tasks for me

Things I am not into -
Anything illegal or dangerous
Blood
Vomit or poo
Anything permanent

You should
Be serious about having a dom/sub relationship
Be able to be online at least 3 times a week

Finally, to apply for my slave position, you will be required to write a short info including -
Name
Job & Free time
Experience
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Why you think you could be my slave
House & Household toys

If you are still interested submit your application in this format to my email iwilllockedyou@gmail.com hope to hear from you
EmpressQuisse is offline   Reply With Quote