Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is exactly how I did it. I looked at what training was paying the best rates, or offering the most frequent assignments, I went out and did that training. When I had some spare cash, did another course. When I have some more spare cash I will do another, and another. When jobs are scarce, you have to be able to compete against 50, 100, 500 other applicants, and if you have no skills, no training, no experience, your application is just going in the bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
You have to keep your ears to the ground within your industry also. Here's an example...we just received an e-mail that the new ICD-10 coding system is going to be implemented by mid 2014. That will immediately make skilled coders a premium skill. So if you work in the lab or pushing gurneys all day and you hate it, for $1500 you can take a six month course at night and be state certified by Christmastime to start off making $35,000 with a median rate of $45,000 within 2-3 years. Its not a million dollars, but 40 grand plus benefits for six months part-time training is a good investment, and they are out there if you know how to find them.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #22
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are you serious.... they are fucking with your ability to earn overtime!
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryBeast View Post
Are you serious.... they are fucking with your ability to earn overtime!
I'm not taking the side of big business, but I will point out that from an employer's standpoint the utilization of overtime is a bad business practice. If an employee makes 10 dollars and hour, he will usually earn 15 dollars for each hour of overtime. Employers can pay a part time person the same 10 dollars to cover the labor shortfall and save 5 dollars every hour the part timer works. Factoring in medical coverage, 401k and accrual of vacation time that is not being earned by part timers, the employer is probably saving 7-8 dollars every hour the part timer works.

To be clear, I think that every full time business should be staffed by qualified full time employees who are fairly compensated and given benefits commensurate with their skill level and performance, but when it comes to "extra" hours that have historically been the realm of overtime, it is simply bad business to double your expenditure on an already tired employee when you can plug in a fresh person to cover the gap.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What you're getting with overtime though is commitment, expertise and experience. Someone only working part time is going to give less of a shit about the firm they work for.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #25
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Either way.... the fucking gov't needs to stay out of it. Its between employers and employees. not a fucking blanket policy....
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
politics