Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Never wanted to be friends (Marilyn)

I didn't know why I was summoned to your home the first thing in the morning. I don't have any idea. However I certainly have hopes as to what it is. I hope I finally get to do what I have wanted to do with you since we met. To hold you down and fuck until neither one of is can move, much less stand up. It seems like it would be fun, your body, responding to mine. I bite my lip as the thought runs through my mind. I doubt that is what it is though. The thing is probably not going to happen. I crack my knuckles, before knockin inthe door. Knocking to announce my presence.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally, you are here!I have known you for many years now, you are what I consider my best male friend and I can't wait to tell you the big news. I open the door and give you a huge smile and a hug. "Come in!" I say and lead you to the living room. I sit down on the sofa right beside you.
"I have something to tell you!" I see the curiosity in your eyes, it makes me smile even more.
"I'm getting married!" I say and quickly show you the rock on my finger. "You like it?"
Old 05-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You threw yoursekf into my arms when the door opened. Only mocking me with your body since it is completely chaste. I have to grit my teeth to stop myself from simply grabbing you. So damn excited, I doubt this is going to be news I want to hear. But I followed you into the home anyway, because it is what I do. I a, trapped, trapped in your orbit with no hope of escape.

I hear the word 'married' and see the ring. The death of my dream. I don't know exactly what happened, but something snapped inside. I grab your hand, holding it tightly. "No I don't." My fist is koving, slamming into your head before I know whats goin on
Old 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What is wrong with you??!!" I touch the spot on my face where you hit me, it burns. I try to get my hand out of your tight grip. "Let go, you're hurting me..."
My mind still can't get around what just happened. I thought you would be happy for me. I had not in a million years expected you to be mad.
"Are you on something?" I throw out there, finding no other explanation for your behavior.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

What's wrong with me? You. You are what's wrong with me. I grip tighter as you try to take your hand out of my grip. Gripping tighter, I can feel your slender fingers compressing under my palm. Until I feel one of them snap. I hope it was the finger the damn ring was on. The one you are rubbing in my face. "You will give me something I always wanted." I hit you again, meaning it this time.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
Marilyn

I scream as my ring finger snaps. The pain is like a knife cutting through the reality of the situation. I know now that you mean me no good. "Please..." I beg, but another punch hits me, makes me fall backwards onto the sofa trying to protect myself with my free hand.
"STOP IT!" I sob. "are you crazy??"
Old 05-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Crazy? "Yes, I've wanted you since the forst time I saw you. And I hung arounf hoping to get a chance to fuck you." I lean in, throwing myself across your body as you kick and squirm. "Tryin the same thin and expecting something different is basically textbook craxy." I hit you again, elbow this time and aimed at your ribs. Growlin deep in my throat as I do.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
Marilyn

I've always known you were not quite right but this...?? Wanted me? Since when did you ever show any interest or lust for me? I don't understand where the sudden madness comes from. "Get off me you worthless piece off..." I scream in your ear as you crawl on topof me. Then the punch in my rib stops me from finishing. I hear the rib crack as I cry out in pain. "Oh god.... Someone Help me!!!!" I try to yell out, but the words comes out like a whisper. "Why are you doing this? You are my friend!"
Old 05-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

You are gettig angry, squirming and trying to get away from me. Pain in your voice as I move on top. My weoght pressing on your ribs. Especially the one that was broken, I made sure to press down there. Snapping my head forward, slamming it into your nose. "I didn't want to e your friend. I wanted to fuck you. And you kept leading me on." Knee pressing dosn on your legs, bruising and sliding them apart with a grin on my face. "This is yor fault. "
Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
Marilyn

Every word you say hurts me more then any pain you can inflict on my body. I really did think that I was being your friend and not leading you on. Ok, so maybe there was some flirting, but who doesn't flirt?

"Get off me!!! aaaahhhh!!!!!" I scream as you press down on my rib, making it brake all the way. I feel it scratching on some of my insides. Then you slam your head into my nose. I can feel warm blood running down my face."Stop it!!! Please! get off me." I try to fight you off, but there is no use. I know you are a hundred times stronger then me.
"This is your fault." You say. The words makes me gape in shock, a single tear runs down my face. You press my legs apart. "You are sick, don't you dare touch me!!GET OFF ME!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

Your hand is agains me, pushing back noisy enough to stop me from planting a kiss on you. Something I desperately want to do. I've done it once but you were too drunk to truly remember. I push down. Struggling harder and harder as you yell at me. I slam down again, my knee driving into yor stomach. Your voice cuts off immediately as air explodes out of you. I can feel it, smell it rushing by me. "Shut up bitch! I'm going to fuck you. Then I'm goin to kill you. Becuase you are fucking mine." Nd roving my knee into the broken rib, I feel it punch down. Scraping and going into something. But not vital. Enough to hinder."
Old 05-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #12
Marilyn

Your death threat don't work on me. Every time you hurt me I get that you must really hate me, but enough to kill me? No, I don't believe that. Rape me? Yes...that I believe. "Please, stop this... its not too late..." I beg. An instant pain goes true my stomach and I gasp for air. As an reflex I reach out and scratch your face. four red, bleeding lines from your right eye down across your nose. "I'll never be yours..." I breathe out as your blood stain my ring.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel the pain of your hands raking across my face. Barely missing my eye, but I gring instead of jerking back in pain like you thought I would. I drove forward, going through the pain. To press my bleeding lips against yours. Hitting you again, right up against your kidney. I feel you jolt as my hands slide between us. Undoing my pants and shoving them down. My cock now pressing against your stomach. As I struggle with you skirt.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #14
Marilyn

The kiss is the worst violation yet. Its too personal. "Noooo" I scream against you. I taste your blood mixed with mine as I bite down on your lower lip just as you hit me again. Your strong hands goes up my thighs and push my thin skirt up. You have full view to my white lingerie. Somehow in all this you got naked and freed your cock. I shake my head as I see it. With teary eyes I turn on my sweetest voice: "You don't have to do this you know... I can call it off... I...we can..."
Old 05-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Breaking the kiss, I pull back and slam my fist into your face. As hard as I can. Teeth rattling, I see your blood leaking from your mouth. Mingling with mine. A nasty bruise rises on you. Swelling up. Maybe I broke something. That would be good. I want you to suffer as much as possible. Years to be worked out. "DON'T LIE TO ME WHORE! I'm through listening." Growling and ripping at your lingerie. White. The last time you get to wear white. I'll see you n funeral black before a wedding dress. I grimace, hitting you again.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #16
Marilyn

Every hair on my body rices as you say those words to me. Now I really fear for my life. As much as I know you want to break every bone in my body, you didn't brake my jaw. Not even when you tried the second time. I know I must look awful right now, blood and bruises everywhere. It will take months to heal, If I survive we'll have to call off the wedding. My survival instinct kick in and I grab your cock, pull and twist, I know this will hurt you like hell. It hurts my broken finger too, but I don't care. Then I push my knee right up in your balls. You fall off me onto the floor in pain.
I roll off the sofa and "make a crawl for it". As I reach for the door handle I scream as high as I can "PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
Old 05-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I grimace as I see you on the door, screaming at the top of your lungs. Screaming for help. Help that I am sure is not going to come. I walk towards you, limping as you scream again and again. I reached up and grabbed your head. Jerkig it back , smashing you into the solid oak of your door again and again. Laughing at the noises it makes. When I release you, you slump down to the floor in a heap. Grabbing your ankles I jerk you straight and climb on top. "No escape you fuckng whore."
Old 05-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #18
Marilyn

I can't see anything as the blood runs down from my forehead. I don't think I have the strength to open them anyway. My head feels calm, like right after a storm. You straight me out and crawl back on top of me and my head just falls to one side. I swear, if I hadn't felt your body pressing down on my broken bones, even I would have thought I was dead.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

The fight is gone, over. Good. I didn't want to kill you during. Just after. I grin and rip your lingerie from your body. Flingig it away, over my shoulder. I can feel and hear it fluttering down. I groan, almost ready to take you. Cock throbbing, harder than I had ever felt. I rip your shirt in half, exposing your tits as I slide forward. Ramming my cock deep inside you. "Finalllllyyyyy." I let the word out in a long slide. Fingers probing the cuts on your head, spreading and opening them wider.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
Marilyn

When you press your cock inside me I feel every inch of you. The whole situation brakes my heart. I never knew that you felt this way about me. I wish I knew before. Its too late now. I have stopped begging too, cause I know you wont listen. You try to inflict me with as much pain as I imagine you have felt all this years.

As you start to fuck me I know this will be ugly.