Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2006, 08:12 PM   #21
BeDastardly

BeDastardly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to BeDastardly Send a message via Yahoo to BeDastardly

As I slowly and rhythmically pump your snatch, my mouth continues to lick, kiss, and suck on your tits. Soon the stimlation from your nipples, pussy, and ass render you speechless and all you can do is moan incoherently. Causing your body to betray you like this fuels my own desires and I start plowing you with reckless abandon, each thrust of my cock slams your ass to the floor and causes the vibrator to wedge itself deeper and deeper up your hole.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:19 PM   #22
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I groan as the vibrator goes deeper inside of me. "Please stop!" I cry weakly as my body tells you differently. "Please no more!" I whimper as my moans of lust and pleasure escape me despite my efforts of trying to stifle them.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:28 PM   #23
BeDastardly

Now the feel of the vibrator along with your tight pussy is causing my own mind to go blank as the pressure in my balls builds to an insurmountable level. It takes every ounce of strength and will to hold back until I feel you start your own orgasm. Once the first spasm hits, I totally lose it and hot cum shoots out of me like a jet stream.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:44 PM   #24
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cover my face in emberassment as I feel my orgasm explode inside of me. I stifle my cries as I feel you orgasm and find as I do not feel damp that I am relieved you wore a condom, no child for me from this makes me very happy. I look up and with an angry tone say. "Are you satisfied you creep! Can I go now!"
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #25
BeDastardly

"Yeah, I suppose so. It's a shame you couldn't have been nicer, though. I really WAS going to give you that raise. Now, if you try to report what happened, I'll just say that you were the one who came onto me and I had to fire you. So go on, get dressed and get outta here."
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 PM   #26
fireflights
Never say never

I glare at you as I get dressed. "You are on sick bastard do you know this?" I ask as I finish buttoning my blouse. "If I never see you again it will be too soon!" I turn and make my way out of the office, stopping only to pick up my spilled purse.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #27
BeDastardly

Thumbs up

As you storm out of the office, I just laugh. It was totally worth it!

Thus ends our little roleplay. I'd very much like to thank Ms. Fireflights for her excellent participation. She's truly a wonderful partner.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:16 PM   #28
fireflights
Never say never

Aww thanks BeDastardly hun! You're great too!