Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #21
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No sooner had these two bastards cum in my pussy and mouth than the next two took their place. Exhausted and broken, I resigned myself to another hard shagging. But the guy behind me had other ideas. Scooping some dripping cum from my pussy, he pushed his fingers deep into my ass. "No," I shrieked. Nobody had ever fucked me there - not even my boyfriend. "Shut up, bitch," he shouted. "You're gonna love being split by my cock." And he rammed into my ass. Fuck, it hurt. The other guys cheered and made crude remarks. The camera filmed everything. Meanwhile my mouth was serving as a cum dump for the other man. "Get used to it, supervisor," someone shouted. "Letting us gangbang you is going to be a regular part of your duties. Otherwise the film goes straight on the internet."
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #22
Spitroaster

Spitroaster has initial reputation

When the last two guys had finished I grabbed hold of our superviser by her hair and yanked her to her feet. "Right, you cumslut, you're ours now to do what we want. No more ordering us around in the fucking office. And when we summon you to service us, which will be often, you dress up like a whore and come to this warehouse. Otherwise this tasty little film goes straight on the internet. Understand?"

The little tart nodded. "Can I go now?" she whispered.

"Not yet, tart," I said. "String her up again, guys."

This time we tied her wrists, threw the rope over the ceiling beam, and yanked it until she was standing on her toes, her breasts and buttocks stretched tight, her pussy and ass dripping cum, her hands high above her head. I made sure the camera got that pretty little picture too.

Then I went to the warehouse door and opened it. "Hey," I shouted to the vagrants and dossers outside. "You guys wanna get laid?"
Spitroaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #23
hippydude

hippydude has initial reputation

I couldn't believe my luck. I was standing outside the warehouse still thinking about that fine asses business looking slut who had passed by a bit ago. All of a sudden the doors open to reveal her butt naked tied up. We were invited in. This bitch had a ravaged scared look on her faceand cum dripping slowly down her legs. Iknew exactly what was happening and I was going to show this little tart how a hole is used. This bitch ain't broken yet I shout as I approach her. I give her pussy a slap and spin her around to get a look at her fine perfect ass. I get right in her face, feeling myself allready aroused about what was about to happen. I roughly grab and squeeze her ass making her give a little squeal. I shoved 2 fingers into her moist tight pussy. I could see the fear in her eyes as I unzip my pants and ask the guys if they are ready for round 2
hippydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #24
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two of those filthy vagrants were groping me now, one behind the other in front. I smelt their disgusting odour and felt sick to my stomach. Then the one behind grabbed my hips, and I could feel his prick pushing into my already ravaged ass. "Noooo" I screamed, but my wild writhings were useless. Chained to the roof beam by the wrists, I had nowhere to go. Then the one in front of me unzipped and took out the filthiest, most diseased prick I had ever seen. "You're gonna enjoy this," he said.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote