Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default The Good Mother.

"You can go in now Mrs Chen!" the receptionist smiled as she pointed to the Dean's door.

Jill Chen nodded somewhat nervously and putting down the magazine that she had been reading, she grabbed her handbag and jacket and walked quickly into the open office.

John Richards, surveyed the young petite woman who walked into his office. Half Chinese, half Japanese she had a striking countenance and beautiful long silky hair. Her waist was slim and the tight fitting blouse tucked into her skirt only served to accentuate the disparity between her narrow hips and her breasts which were undeniably large for an Asian woman. Her high heels pushed her hips forward giving her beautiful stature showing off her figure and making her appear taller than she was.

"Please," he said trying not to let his gaze linger on the young woman's chest, motioning to the chair in front of his desk, "I'm afraid Mrs Chen that I am a little short of time this evening. What is it that I can help you with?"

Richards listened as the woman spoke in very fluent English with a slightly affected American accent. Perhaps she had been educated in Singapore or abroad. As he surveyed her son's file he glanced occasionally over the woman's lap watching the long slender thighs beneath her skirt and the slim forearms emerging from the three quarter length sleeves of the pristine white blouse.

"... so I was really wondering if you might consider allowing Alex to take the test again?" the woman looked at him anxiously.

"Mrs Chen, here at Balivore we pride ourselves on our academic excellence. There have been many mothers and fathers who have sat where you are sitting now who have offered me all sort of incentives to accept their children here. I understand why. This school far from offering a superb education is virtually free of all bad elements. There are no drugs, gangs, illicit activities of any sort. But you have to understand that we only manage to achieve that through careful selection of the students themselves. It is their desire to learn that keeps them interested in school and away from all the other bad elements."

The woman looked across the table dejected and desperate. "I know, but Alex does want to learn, he is a good kid ..."

"Mrs Chen, no-one said Alex isn't a good kid, he simply isn't at the level at this point to be able to manage in one of our classes. You might consider next year, I can give you the names of some excellent tutors ..."

"Please," Mrs Chen pleaded "I'll tutor him myself, I'll make sure he does the work, I ..."

Richards interrupted her. "Jill, isn't it? Look, please don't take this the wrong way but we have to consider the other children. Alex would require extra attention and that means everyone else would get less! I'm sorry but ..."

"Why Janet Edwards then?" the young woman stated angrily.

"I'm sorry?" said the Dean.

"Janet Edwards, Sarah Edwards daughter. You accepted her. Alex was ahead of her in every class at Charleston, how did she get in?"

The Dean looked across at Jill, closing the file in front of him and taking a deep breath. "Sarah, Janet, that was a very special case. Sarah is an exceptionally good mother and went to extreme lengths to ensure Janet got the necessary grades."

"So will I", said Jill defiantly, leaning forward and placing her hands on the desk.

"Mrs Chen, you'll forgive me if I say I doubt that. We all like to think that we are good parents and that we have our children's best interests at heart, but few of us have the dedication of women like Sarah."

"I would do anything for my son Mr. Edwards"

"Jill, are you a good mother, do you cater to Alex's every need?"

"Yes!" said Jill.

"Hmmm, okay! Are you a good wife?"

"I'm sorry?" said Jill, confused at the sudden change of question.

The Dean looked at her. She's seen that look in men before. On the subway, in the street. She'd seen it in her husbands eyes just before he penetrated her for the first time on their wedding night. She had been barely 19 rushed into the marriage by her parents who saw a future for her with an American overseas. She had cried out as he violated her, her screams drowning out the sound of the TV in the lounge below. Her moans and whimpers matching the rhythm of his powerful thrusts, echoing the sounds of the headboard hitting the wall, the bouncing of the bed springs and the creaking of the floor boards. Her parents had stayed downstairs until the early hours. Even when broadcasting had finished and the TV went silent they listened to the radio. But even then Jill knew that they heard each thrust each moan every loud lustful groan of her husbands orgasms as he pumped his seed into her, claiming his young wife. Five times he took her, the last as vigorously as the first and the next day her mother nodded at her knowingly as if pleased that she had managed to satisfied her older and more experienced husband.

Her thoughts were stopped by the sound of the Dean's next probing question. "Are you a good wife Jill? Do you satisfy your husband's every need? How do you do that Jill? Do you put on something sexy spread your legs and let him fuck you to satisfy himself? Or do you kneel down and take him in your mouth, suck him until he loses control and comes in your throat?"

"I, ... what" Jill was speechless.

Last edited by soulless; 02-07-2008 at 11:30 AM. Reason: No underage references!
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #2
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part II

"What did you expect Jill?" said the Dean, "You thought Sarah, spent a few extra hours teaching Janet maths or paid me a huge sum of money to change her daughters grades? She's a single mum. She barely makes enough to get by. She came in here one day and begged for help and I told her to pull her skirt up and bend over. I fucked her so hard she had bruises on her thighs from my desk for weeks. I made her come back the next day and strip naked whilst I came on her face. Then I fucked her on the sofa. She still comes here twice a week and wears whatever I tell her, does whatever I ask. In turn I make sure Janet's tutors keep her grades where they need to be. You asked Jill. So, you want to see Alex get a place, I suggest you undo that blouse, lift up that skirt and let me see your 'real' qualifications!"

Jill was stunned. She was desperate but not cheap. This was outrageous. It made sense, and strangely she believed it all, but she couldn't. She stood up and turned to leave. But as she reached the door the Dean spoke again.

"Jill, you aren't the first woman I've told this too, and I have to protect my reputation. I have three numbers on speed dial on my phone. I've told every woman who has left this room like you that if she ever repeats one word of this I'll make three calls and their kids would never get a place in any decent school in this State or the three surrounding ones. But in your case I'll take it a step further. If you don't turn round, come back here and do exactly as I ask, I'm going to make those calls before you even get outside the school gates, and you can kiss goodbye to any hope of ever seeing your son get a decent education. I'll give you two minutes to think about it!"

Jill was livid. She bit her lip. How could she have been so stupid? Why didn't she just leave this alone. Anger flared through her body, but slowly she turned and walked back across the room.

"So what?" asked Jill "Your just gonna bend me over and fuck me, is that it!"

The Dean reached for the phone.

"No!" Jill cried desperately, "Wait, just ... look, I wasn't expecting this, I ... what do you want?"

"This isn't about what I want Jill, it's about what you want. Your son didn't make the grades. So now you are going to have to make them up. He was 400 points short give or take a few. So, first I want to see if you are good enough to take this on. I want to see your legs, your cunt, your waistline and your tits. If I'm satisfied you'll get points for every time you make me come. 1 point for a hand job, 2 points for oral ... 3 if I come on your face or in your mouth, 5 for a fuck, 10 if I get to come inside you with a condom and 15 for anal. It's three weeks to the beginning of term. You do the math. You keep me interested and keep your appointments and he still has a chance."

Jill stood motionless for a minute and then slowly began to pull the blouse out of her skirt undoing the buttons until it fell open revealing the perfectly flat stomach and full breasts. Reaching behind her she undid the bra until it fell below her breasts showing the nipples hard and erect in the cool A/C of the office. Then she spread her legs and pulled up the skirt revealing the slim perfect legs and her underwear."

"Lose the skirt and the panties!" said Richards leaning back in the chair and massaging his crotch.

Obediently Jill, slipped the zipper at her side pushing the tight skirt over hips and catching her thumbs in the panties pushed down and then let them slide to the floor. Her mound was pronounced with just a tuft of hair, trim and neat. Richards erection began to grow.

"Come here!" he said gruffly.

Jill moved around the desk and stood in front of him staring at the bulge in his trousers. she had never seen another man's erection. Richards pointed to the floor and she knelt down. He stood up and freed the huge member from his trousers.

... to be continued!
Old 02-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #3
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pretty good. Keep it up I'm enjoying it!
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
soulless

Jill tried to hide her surprise at the size of the member staring her angrily in the face. Richards smiled he'd seen that look of disbelief and fear many times. Unperturbed Jill took his dick in both her hands and looked straight into his eyes as she took him in her mouth.

Richards groaned as she took him deep into her mouth, her hands moving slowly but steadily in perfect rhythm with her mouth. She was good.

Night after night after their marriage Jill succumbed to her husbands insatiable sexual appetite. Her husband had stayed almost a month at their small village entering her repeatedly every night despite her protests of being sore, saying she was to be pregnant before they left. She learned to pray for the harder deeper thrusts that came just before his orgasm knowing despite the increased pain it caused her that it would soon be over. At least for a while. And when hours later he pushed himself roughly between her thighs, she would think about her parents laying awake in the next room listening as she began to whimper and call out involuntarily. Her parents had little sympathy and told her it would stop as soon as she were pregnant. But the soreness became abrasions and the abrasions led to infection. The pain was unbearable but her husband unstoppable.

It was in those early months that Jill quickly learned to use her mouth. After she overcame her disgust at what she considered an abnormal act she saw how her husband responded to it. He would surrender to her lips groaning in ecstasy as she moved down deep on his shaft massaging his balls until he would grab her hair spurting inside her mouth and collapsing exhausted and satiated. She learned to hide her sister in the bedroom and told her parents to stay in the living area, whilst she met her husband at the door dropping to her knees and sucking him in the hallway as soon as he returned home. After dinner she would kneel between his open legs as her mother discreetly closed the kitchen door and washed the dishes. Finally she would wait until he was bathing and kneel in the shower the water cascading off her back as he grunted. Sometimes he would pull her up, bend her over and take her anyway but mostly he would stand there groaning with pleasure until he came and she sucked him clean before bathing him.

Richards reached down and grabbed the young woman's breast feeling the firmness as his aching cock stabbed deeper and deeper inter her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on his and he looked deep into the young beautiful face.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed grabbing her hair and pushing her onto his cock.

Jill responded increasing the rhythm sliding one hand down massaging the skin under Richards balls. It was too much for him, Richards grunted thrusting forward, shoving his huge cock down Jill's throat squeezing her breast painfully hard as he shot and shot and shot!

Jill gagged, once, twice unable to bear it, she pushed Richards away gagging as the sperm spurted from her mouth onto her thighs. One hand on the floor she continued jerking Richards off thick spurts of come shooting across her face and into her hair.

Richards cheast heaved. He pulled Jill up by her hair pushing her back onto the desk spreading her thighs and pushing his still pulsating shaft to her pussy lips. She pulled away but he grabbed her waist pulling her back.

"Get your legs apart!" he said as he pushed her knees so wide it made her tendons hurt.

"Wait!" Jill cried "What about the ...."

Jills words were lost in a whimper her back arching as Richards penetrated her in one long powerful thrust. Rammed in to the hilt, he ran his hands over the young womans body, before taking a tight grip on her tiny waist and beginning to move slowly up and down inside her.

Jill lay there violated, unable to move or speak, impaled on his thick cock. Where was the fucking condom she thought. At least he had already come and was just massaging his erection inside her, she moaned in discomfort but was thankful that his thrusts were slow and shallow. Probably pissed off he hadn't held control long enough to get her bent over his desk.

But as the thrusts continued Richards erection failed to wane. Jill felt his rhythm begin to increase. God she thought he's getting off again. She couldn't move, his thick organ bludgeoning her. She cried out but it only served to arouse him and he began to impale her with increased vigour. Richards reached up pulling Jill's blouse open exposing her breasts, grabbing one as he began to grunt. Jill felt both hands grip her waist the fingers digging into the flesh as his thrusts became urgent and ragged.

"No!" she cried out but she knew it was pointless, his last thrusts hitting her painfully in the cervix as Richards erupted again sending spurt after spurt into her open vagina, grunting in ecstasy and victory!

Jill slid off the desk as Richards pulled out, he had to take a full half pace back to get the huge erection out of her. Jill bent over clutching her abdomen as sperm dripped from her cunt onto the floor. Richards walked around the desk and picked up her skirt wiping himself on it before tossing it at her feet and doing his trousers up.

"Get dressed," he said "Be back here tomorrow at 4.00pm. Lose the bra, wear a shorter skirt and higher heels. Now get out!"

Jill pulled on her the clothes and tried to make herself presentable. She pulled her jacket on and held her handbag in front of her trying to hide the dark stains on the skirt. She took one last disdainful look at the man in front of her unable to believe that she was going to subject herself to the same treatment or worse the next day, before she rushed passed the receptionist too embarrassed to even look at her.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #5
soulless

Default Official Warning!!!

Just had an official warning for Jill's marriage being at 17 years of age. I wasn't aware that consensual sexual intercourse between legally married persons constituted rape and that therefore the story was in violation of the rules relating to rape of underage victims. Anyway she was now 19 when she got married. Apologies to everyone whose enjoyment of the story was ruined because her parents didn't wait until she was over 18 to see an opportunity for her in another country!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless View Post
Just had an official warning for Jill's marriage being at 17 years of age. I wasn't aware that consensual sexual intercourse between legally married persons constituted rape and that therefore the story was in violation of the rules relating to rape of underage victims. Anyway she was now 19 when she got married.
May I suggest you read the board rules, in particular rule #1?

1. NO sex with children ! [no pictures or video stories or anything to do with anyone under 18]

Quote:
Apologies to everyone whose enjoyment of the story was ruined because her parents didn't wait until she was over 18 to see an opportunity for her in another country!!!
And similarly, apologies to anyone offended at the underage content of this story. It's not our fault the story's writer can't read the rules.
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #7
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ack, i was speed reading and overlooked that lil tidbit. Hopefully he'll realize that and won't do it again.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:26 AM   #8
soulless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
May I suggest you read the board rules, in particular rule #1?

1. NO sex with children ! [no pictures or video stories or anything to do with anyone under 18]

And similarly, apologies to anyone offended at the underage content of this story. It's not our fault the story's writer can't read the rules.
The rules as quoted: -

The rules of the board:
2. NO real rape ! We are a fantasy only site
3. NO spam of any form !
4. NO links to "bad" sites (viruses, exploits, etc.) !
5. No personal insults with the exception of the rowdy room.
6. No links or names of other similar sites allowed. if you need to refer to them please use abbreviations or nicknames.

And this was qualified by another mod in the "No Sex with Children" sticky when he said "Any time you come down below age 18, in ANY context, your ass is history"

Now it's your site and your rules. So I have changed the age at which the character got married in the story. But if you want to get on your high horse about interpreting the rules literally; that technically makes any post referring to a real rape in the 'real rape thread' a contravention of the rules. If you want to make me out to be an asshole for bringing that up fine. My point here is not that you didn't warn those posters (clearly that would have been stupid and inappropriate), but rather that you actually had the intelligence in THAT context to make a distinction and realize that the post didn't violate the 'spirit' in which the rules were written. You could with a modicum of forethought have come to the same conclusion here. You chose not to however. Or perhaps you don't understand the distinction here. So I'll try to explain it in simple English.

You've chosen the age of 18 as a benchmark. That's fine! Your legal age limits if you will permit me to say are far from logical. Kids can legally drive at 15 in some States but can't be trusted to have a beer until 21. Your benchmark makes no attempt to take into account legal coming of age or age of consent in any country other than your own. As I said it's your site, but if you want to try and make out that legal, consensual sex between a married couple under 18 is worse than the brutal rape of a 30 year old woman just because she's 'legal', then you're an asshole, period!

I spoke to probably one of the most respected female board members on here just a short while ago and she mockingly stated that intelligent men were hard to find on the board but Neanderthals could be had in abundance, I am beginning to see her point. The rules are there for a point. Try to think about what that point is and not just what the words say. Discretion is a wonderful thing if used appropriately. If you want to ban me for this that's your prerogative. Dictatorships have a peculiar habit of censoring or silencing any views that don't agree with their own.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:46 AM   #9
ChrisP

ChrisP has initial reputation

Soulless let them say what they want and go on with this amazing story!
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 06:08 AM   #10
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

The real rape thread has been exempt from the rules because it is dealing with people's actual experiences, as well as being a place for real rape victims to find support and help amongst the other victims and members here, it's not about turning on and titillating with real rape, as your story tried to be with under 18s, consensual or not.

Like it or not, the age is set at 18. This is a safe limit to encompass as many countries as possible, so that our members are not breaking the law by visiting here and/or downloading movies, etc. It's also to prevent underage content leading to the board being shut down by the law or the hosting company.

Just in case you didn't read the rules when you posted them, they clearly state:

There is no other possible interpretation of that rule, other than that any content about under 18s is not allowed. Why should a distinction be made between a 17-year-old having consensual sex and a 17-year-old being raped? It's still under 18, it's still clearly against the board rules and it's still not allowed.

If you don't like the rule, you can easily go somewhere else to post, somewhere that doesn't have an age limit. I'm sure you've already received a PM or two about that already though.

While we're on the subject of the rules, your post seems to break rule 5 (No personal insults with the exception of the rowdy room). I suggest you remove the "asshole" remark that was obviously aimed at me before I pass this matter on to another moderator to deal with. FYI, 2nd warning is a week's ban. It's your choice though....
Old 02-08-2008, 06:56 AM   #11
soulless

The 'insult' is what academics refer to as a "rhetorical question". It would only offend someone if they were to consider legal, consensual sex between a married couple under 18 to be worse than the brutal rape of a 30 year old woman just because she's 'legal'. I am not sure what to infer by the fact that you took issue with it.

As I said, I have no issue with the 'exception' made for the real rape thread only your inability to exercise your discretion elsewhere. A less "holier than thou" attitude in your 'warning' would also have gone a long way but as I said moderating and dictating are clearly two other areas in which you have difficulty making distinctions.

Just for the record, yours is the only PM I have received so far. The only other comment I received is a request to continue with the story above (well two in fact assuming Final Key is happy for me to continue without making another 'mistake').

So the ball is in your court Wicked. It is still your prerogative to ban me if you'd rather make other board members wait a week for the next instalment rather than taking this to PMs. That is YOUR choice.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:46 AM   #12
Wicked
Privileged Member

Quote:
As I said, I have no issue with the 'exception' made for the real rape thread only your inability to exercise your discretion elsewhere. A less "holier than thou" attitude in your 'warning' would also have gone a long way but as I said moderating and dictating are clearly two other areas in which you have difficulty making distinctions.
You seriously believe I should use the one-time exemption of a support thread, which is meant to in no way encourage real rape or be a turn on, to exercise judgment on a thread that used an underage character to specifically stimulate and turn on readers?!

Your post was a clear breach of the rules, any moderator here would've come to the same conclusion. You need to realise you're not above the rules and the other members, no one else gets away with breaking the rules, so why should you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked
Title: First Official Warning. Re: The Good Mother

Underage references (under 18s) are against the rules, so consider this your First Official Warning.

Wicked
Hmm... precise and to the point. "Holier than thou"? I don't think so and nor does the very well respected member I just asked.

Last edited by Wicked; 02-08-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:24 AM   #13
soulless

See you in a week guys.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:07 AM   #14
soulless

Default Next Installment.

Jill glanced at the clock above the Dean's desk as she stood motionless in front of him, too afraid to take a seat without his permission. 28 years of age and she felt like a student sent to see the headmaster.

Richards scribbled away at a card on his desk, before folding it and pushing it across the desk towards her. Richards looked into the young womans face seeing the trepidation and felt the lurching in his loins again. He nodded and she stepped forward picking up the card. It was an appointment card filled out simply "Mrs Chen." Yesterdays date was filled out and beside it were comments about Alex's homework together with some points, (3 + 10).

"A record!" stated Richards, "The more you cooperate Jill, the better ultimately it will be for Alex's education, so I don't expect you to deny me anything I ask, however, a deal is a deal. We said 400 points, I intend to keep my word. But I want you to be aware of how much work you have left to do!"

"You said I had three weeks," Jill stated, her voice trembling.

"Yes!" replied Richards, "That's when registration starts."

"13 points for yesterday, 5 days a week. I can't make even 200 points by then!"

"That's your fault for not doing the math. Blow jobs are an easy way out Jill. Oh you are good; very good, and make no mistake that won't be the last time I come in your mouth, but if you want to make up the points you'll have to spread your legs more than once a day."

Jill felt sick. Her pussy still hurt from yesterdays "seconds" and Richards had been half flaccid when he pulled out of her after he came. The thought of taking his first rock hard erection the first time, terrified her. He was right, yesterday she had given the best performance of her life wanting to make him come before he even thought about penetrating her, the same way she had used her mouth to satiate her husband to quell his enormous sexual appetite.

"Besides," said Richards looking at her legs, "I sort of lost control a little bit yesterday, I didn't quite manage to pull out in time." he chuckled.

Jill thought back, her back arched, crying out as he pushed in hard and held himself there, legs locked out straight grunting as he ejaculated into her over and over again. The bastard had never had any intention of pulling out.

"Let's call that a little 'bonus' shall we?" he smiled "An act of good faith on your part Jill. You are on contraception right?"

Richards waited for her reply and when she shook her head and looked away he went on.

"It felt good Jill, coming inside that tight cunt of yours! So let me make you a deal. I'll give you 13 points for every time I come in you from now on. That's 26 points a day if you let me do it twice. You let me do you in the ass a few times and maybe meet me one Saturday and you can still make the points."

"So you are going to come inside me twice a day for three weeks?" Jill asked, looking upwards quelling the tears.

"Jill, get over it! Go to the clinic, get yourself on the pill, buy some spermicidal spray, whatever you prefer, but getting pregnant is your problem not mine. Now get undressed!"

Jill wiped the tears from her eyes and put her bag down, undoing the belt on her coat and letting it slide from her shoulders. The little black dress clung to her body. Short just as he asked. Her heels were the tallest she had. She stood there for a second watching as his eyes roamed over her.

Richards stared at her nipples under the thin fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra just as he'd told her.

"Take it all off!" he said.

With the sound of a small zipper being undone she slid the dress from her shoulders and stood before him completely naked, except for the heels.

"No panties?" he asked.

"I didn't think you'd mind," Jill replied "They are in my bag, if you want me to put them on."

Richards stood up and walked over to her surveying the perfect waist and stomach. He reached out stroking the silky smooth skin of her abdomen, moving up to cup one of the firm young breasts before stroking down Jill's side and cupping her vulva. Jill spread her legs obediently but grimaced as his finger penetrated her, still sore from his violent penetration the day before."

"Sore?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, ... you're very big!" Jill replied, hoping to stroke his ego.

"You'll get used to it," he said "Now bend over the desk!"
Old 02-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #15
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMN! I love this story. Please continue! I also loved that little dispute you had with Wicked. He is right about the rule which should be respected by all members, but I have no idea why he has changed so much in personality. When I first got to know him, I wouldn't say he was laid back, but he was firm with the rules while balancing social relations on the board. I thought to myself "he is one of the better mods for sure". Now if I may say so myself, he has turned into a kind of tyrant and an angry person; he got all pissed off at me also after I wrote a message which DEFENDED her fiancee and he showed no appreciation for it and got all pissed off at me when he didn't properly read my message. Judging from his change in character, I would not be surprised if he banned me for writing all this. But I wouldn't have raised doubts about the old Wicked.

Like I said, I really like this story, and I hope that you continue this story. Jill Chen is HOT. HAHAHA. Could and would she be pregnant with this dean? (You don't have to answer that...)
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #16
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Well, stepping back from the disputes and back to the story . . . it's pretty HOT! There's a manga movie series called Desperate Carnal Housewives which has a similar theme. I liked your descriptions, both physical and mental. Let's hear more!
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #17
soulless

The desk was cold to the touch and Jill barely lent over it as she felt the coldness of the bare wood against her abdomen. But within seconds she felt Richards hand in her back pushing her down.

"I said bend over it! Not lean on it!"

Obediently the young woman dropped to her elbows her hands gripping the far side of the desk. Immediately she felt the foot between her ankles pushing them apart and understanding what was required of her, she began to spread her legs exposing her most private parts until her belly lay flat on the desk.

Richards lent over and pressed the intercom as his other hand moved between her legs fingering her roughly. The receptionists voice startled Jill breaking the silence in the room.

"Yes, Mr. Richards!" she asked urgently.

"Jessica, Mrs Chen and I have a lot to discuss!" Richards replied as he pushed two fingers deep into Jill's cunt making her writhe on the desk whimpering, "Why don't you take the rest of the afternoon off and I'll see you in the morning!"

"Oh!" Jessica's voice was surprised and hesitant, "Er should I leave straight away?" she asked her voice failing to mask her obvious understanding that she was no longer wanted.

"Yes, if you wouldn't mind Miss Brant."

The answer was curt and very clear. Jill heard the sound of drawers and filing cabinets being closed as Richards held her down on the desk, her breasts crushed beneath her, her hips squirming in discomfort as he continued to finger her. And then there was the unmistakable sound of a door closing. And then silence. Richards grabbed Jill's hair and pulled her up onto her elbows, pulling his fingers from her.

"Look at me!" Richards commanded and she looked back coquettishly over her left shoulder, the beautiful face and deep eyes innocent and filled with desperation.

Richards ran his hands over the perfect skin and ass, squeezing roughly as he rubbed his crotch against Jill's behind. Reaching down he felt under her, lifting her belly to caress the soft smooth abdomen just touching her soft pubic hair before sliding back up and cupping her large shapely breast.

Grunting he freed the stiffening erection from his trousers and lay it across her buttocks, the head flopping into the hollow at the small of Jill's back. Jill gasped silently as she looked at the member pulsing on her behind. This was going to hurt.

"Wank me!" the gruff voice ordered and Richards began to undress as Jill reached behind her to massage his thickening erection.

Jill watched as the man undressed. Despite his arrogance he wasn't unattractive and had a good body. His chest and stomach were well defined and his arms strong. Then she looked down again feeling the stiffened shaft of his cock pulsating. Only the bottom of the shaft was touching her buttocks now and as he pushed her hand away it stood erect like a flagpole over her body. He grabbed the shaft and jerked it hard several times with that practiced ease only men know how and women can only dream of emulating. Jill took one final look at the huge cock and then turned, resting on her elbows again and gripping the desk tightly. Yes she thought this is definitely going to hurt.

Richards reached under her grabbing her breast again before sliding his left hand to her waist, the huge hand grabbing almost half way around her middle as he adjusted her body, shifting himself uncomfortably to get the huge head of his cock to the entrance of her vagina. Grunting he pushed the head against her but she was tight and there was no sperm and saliva to act as lubrication like yesterday. Richards grunted again pushing harder as Jill whimpered. Her entrance was sore and the man more than twice her size was pushing her slender thighs hard against the edge of the desk. She thought of Sarah bent over in the same position moaning as Richards rammed himself into her over and over.

Frustrated, Richards pulled away, walking back around the desk, grabbing Jill by her hair. Knowing what he wanted, she opened her lips as he pushed her head down onto the engorged shaft. She dutifully took him deep in her throat coating his cock with as much saliva as possible. Richards groaned and reached under her grabbing her breasts hard. For a second she thought he'd lost it again and was about to come but he pushed in deep making her gag and then pulled out the huge purple shaft glistening with her saliva in the sunlight streaming through the blinds.

He grabbed her waist more purposely this time lust and urgency in his movements. He lifted her hips roughly and thrust the tip of his cock inside her. Jill cried out trying to stifle her cry on her forearm. The pain in her pussy was excruciating and the edge of the desk pushing into the top of her thighs was making her legs numb. She looked back as Richards placed both hands on her waist, her eyes pleading for him to stop, but before she could say anything or prepare herself for the viciousness of his penetration he impaled her!

Jill screamed. Loudly! There was nothing she could have done to stop the sound. She felt as she had been torn open, as if someone had just pushed the entire world between her legs. Nothing that she experienced before in her life, not even giving birth, hurt as much as Richards cock pushing into her. Everything before that paled into insignificance. She lay there whimpering like a little girl as Richards leaned over her placing one hand on her shoulder and the other over her mouth. Then, slowly, he withdrew and with a grunt, thrust into her again!
Old 02-13-2008, 03:45 AM   #18
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Loving this story, please continue! And more frequently and longer!

And thanks!
Old 02-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #19
soulless

Jill screamed again, the pain debilitating, she tried to move but Richards held her where she was, pinned down under his massive weight, as he used her. He thrust in again, the pain unbearable and she gripped the desk, her nails digging into the wood and leather. There were more marks there. Ones not made by her. Jill wondered how many other girls had succumbed to his huge cock, bent over the desk, screaming as they submitted to his unrelenting thrusts.

Pain ripped through her stomach as she came to the horrific realization that he was only just starting to get all the way inside her. She screamed again as he rammed himself into her cervix, the pain excruciating.

"God, please!" she screamed.

"Enjoying it?" Richards sneered breathlessly as he placed his rough hands on Jill's waist and maliciously pushed in harder.

Outside Jill could hear sounds. Children shouting, a whistle, a woman's voice, all of them frighteningly close but she knew no-one could hear her. No-one knew that she was there, bent over a piece of furniture, a man hung like a horse ramming himself into her. In a few minutes he would grunt the way all men did, his fingers digging painfully into her flesh, thrusting himself deep into her as he emptied himself into her belly. She would wipe herself up, put on her clothes and then leave, walking past all of them as the copious amounts of semen still inside her drenched her panties and ran down her thigh.

His thrusts became ragged, faster. He was driven by lust, groping her, satisfying himself with her. The pain in her abdomen intensified as his thrusts became more brutal approaching his climax. Her legs were numb, crushed against the edge of the desk, she lifted her hips trying to alleviate the pressure.

"Fucking keep still bitch!" he commanded as he pushed her down, leaning over her grabbing a breast as he let out a loud grunt ramming deep into her.

Jill felt the fingers digging into her breast, felt the huge erection inside her jerk and then felt the warm flood inside her as he shot and shot and shot grunting in unison with the jerking of his cock.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #20
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Please continue the story. Faster please TY.