Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2011, 12:54 AM   #21
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Six: Daddy's Little Surprise (Part Two)

After about an hour, Carlos came around the corner, helping George lug in what looked like a rocker. Looking at his Cleo and Cassie, he smiled "Did you girls have a good talk? I'm sure you did...well, guess what? Cassie, your dad just got in a new shipment of supplies and this was in one of the boxes. We decided to bring it in here and test it out. You girls are going to have so much fun with this..after all, you girls like to rock don't you?"

Chuckling, he and George walked over to Cassie and Cleo then unhooked them from the dildo chairs. Pulling Cleo up off of the dildo after turning it off, Carlos smiled as he watched some of the cum drip out of her cunt. "You messy girl...ah well...don't worry...we have something else to keep that cum inside don't you worry."

Pulling Cleo over to the rocker, he sat her down on one side as Cassie was seated on the other. Fastening the girls' feet on either side of their hips, Cassie and Cleo realized they were scissoring each other. Looking up horrified at their fathers, they saw George produce a double ended dildo. "Here your girls are...this'll keep the cum in." Spreading some lubricant over it, he slowly slid one end into Cassie then the other end into Cleo. Turning on a remote, he watched as the rocker started rocking back and forth.

Squealing out, the girls gasped out as they felt the dildo sliding back and forth in and out of them as the rocker moved. Clearly the gravity from the rocking was making the dildo fuck them both. Grinning and sitting down in one of the chairs to watch the action, Carlos smiled and produced a box containing some things "Look what Daddy got for his precious angel..."

Pulling out a vibrator, he smiled and dangled it in front of Cleo's face "Aww look sweetie, isn't it cute? You see this end goes into your cunny...and see this thing here? It's shaped like a bunny!!! That's to play with your little clitty as the dildo fucks you!!!" Grinning at Cleo's terrified face, he smiled again then continued "And George told me he has to go on a business trip...therefore he needs a baby-sitter."

Looking malevolently at Cassie, he smiled "You'll be coming to stay with us in a few days sweetie....just think of all the fun you and Cleo can have then!!! Aren't you excited? Why don't you show Cleo how excited you are?"

Looking at him spitefully, Cassie shook her head. Her spirit had evidentally not been broke yet and she was somewhat fighting everything much like Cleo was. Crying out as she felt her hair gripped, she felt her head jerked up. Looking up at her father, she gasped "That wasn't a suggestion bitch...kiss her!!! Saying that, he thrust her into Cleo's face.

Crying, Cassie thrust out her lips and kissed Cleo's face then thrust her tongue into her mouth.

Chucking George released Cassie's head "Awww...they're good girls...they just need some guidance."

Laughing, the two men left Cassie and Cleo rocking in the rocker as they went to load things into the car.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #22
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part One)

Sighing and checking the front door a final time, Cleo frowned. Damn it...it was locked...and the only way to get out the door was to know the code to it. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked down at her outfit. It was a leotard made to look like a leotard when she was younger, squeezing her form tightly. Below that was a pair of shorts that left nothing to the imagination.

She was headed down to the gym to get a workout in. Her father was now letting her access throughout the house, but was making sure any and all doors leading to the outside were locked. He allowed her in the kitchen but he made sure any sharp knives that she could use were locked away out of her grasp.

Now she was bored. She thought that the only way to cure her boredom was to go for a workout in the gym. Walking toward the gym, she felt her leotard and shorts squeeze her form. She hated being dressed like this but it was the only kind of leotards in her closet. All of her leotards from the school were removed and either locked up or trashed. Her father said he was seeing to modifying a few of them for his own liking.

Pushing open the door to the gym, she took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what it looked like in here. It was gorgeous. It had a gymnastics studio on one side with a balance beam, parallel bars, trampoline, trampoline track, and an area for her to do her floor exercises.

On the other side was a dance studio where she could practice her dancing. She had an area where there was a bar and a wall-length mirror where she could stretch and do her exercises. The rest of the area was open where she could practice her leaps and everything.

Walking over to the bar, she hung her towel and set her water bottle down then walked over to the stereo. Her father wasted no money. It was a state of the art system, that much was sure. Cranking up the music and listening to the beat of a song that featured Sex in it. Biting her lip, she started going through all the tracks and screamed in frustration. They were all about sex.

Finally settling in on Chris Brown's 'Sex' song, she turned and walked to the bar and started her stretches. It wasn't preferable...but at least it had a beat.

Shawty, come here
I wanna grab your body, lay you on the sofa,
And as I pull your hair,
I'm gonna stroke your body make you bend over for me,
And you've been waitin' patiently for me to break you off,
And girl your clothes still on but Imma rip 'em off with my teeth yeah, yeah, yeah
And girl Imma whisper this into your ear.

Sighing, she shook her head as she started going into the floor routine. As much as she hated having to listen to something like this while working out, she couldn't help but feel herself getting wet between her thighs. Biting her lip, she tried to focus on the routine more than to the lyrics.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #23
Cleo
Privileged Member

Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Two)

Closing her eyes and lifting her hands above her head, she turned a cartwheel into a backflip then a tuck. Landing on her feet, she threw her hands up into the air as she continued listening to the beat more and more.

How deep do you want me to go?
Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow?
Start from the bed, now we out here on the floor,
Girl you're really in for a treat now, but don't fall in love cuz,

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
We not makin' love tonight.
Hickies all over your neck,
Kissin' all over your body, babe,
Girl you gon' get it tonight.
When we have sex, sex, sex,
When we have sex.

Turning around, she continued her floor exercises then ended in a split. Walking over to the parallel bars, she threw herself up onto them and for a minute, everything fell away. She wasn't going through what she was going through with her father. She was flying away from it. Smiling contentedly as she spun herself faster and faster around the bars, she felt the leotard and shorts squeeze her thighs and bit her lip. Damn it...there was no way of escaping from what was going on.

Getting angry, she landed on her feet then walked over the balance beam and lifted herself up onto it in a hand stand. Spreading her legs into an upside down split, she touched her head to the beam then gently, slowly flipped her body up to land on her feet. With catlike agility, she sprang across the beam with ease, landing on her feet then spinning around.

Lookin' at my baby,
Sleepin' like a baby,
Body so amazing drive me crazy,
I'm about to wake you up,
Girl I wanna sex you up,
I know how to go about this,
Cuz I gotta do something,
Kissing and the touching,
Ain't no rushing,
When it comes to sexin',
Slow and easy does it
You gon' think you dreaming about me licking you.

Ending the beam exercises, she thought about going to the trampoline track, but decided against it. Lifting herself up onto the big trampoline, she rolled to the center of the trampoline and flipped herself up into the air. Coming down, she lit out with a left side kick. Aside from doing her gymnastics and dance at school, she was also working on martial arts and self defense. The trampoline helped with that. It helped her hone her kicks into the right direction.

Girl you can thank me in the morning.
When you wake up feeling hella good.
Feeling like you want me.
I didn't realize how much I made you scream, yeah.

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
Girl you gon' get it tonight.
When we have sex.

Biting her lip as she continued her exercises, she didn't hear the door to the gym open. She was too absorbed in the music and her exercises to focus on anything else. Landing on her feet, she turned then stopped and gasped seeing her father standing there smiling at her. "Perfect form honey...I'm so proud of you." Seeing her looking rapidly around, he laughed and motioned to a camera in the corner of the room "Of course I was watching. I was in Cassie's room, preparing it for her when I thought to check on you...I know that you were checking the front door. No need to worry though...everything's locked up nice and tight."

It's gon' be the best,
Best you ever had,
I can promise that, baby,
I lay you on your back,
Then between your legs,
I can make 'em spread, baby.

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
Girl you gon' get it tonight
When we have sex.

Pulling himself up onto the trampoline, he smiled, taking his own shirt off and bounced in place "What do you say to a little game sugar? I catch you, I get to have sex with you in a place of my choosing...you manage to get away from me and to the door...well, I don't get to have you for about 2 hours tops...what do you say honey? Come on...I'm nice and horny...but I don't have near your athletic ability..."

Sighing, she glared at her father and prepared to try to get past him.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #24
Cleo
Privileged Member

Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Three)

Watching Carlos bounce close to her, Cleo gasped and spun away, trying to avoid his grip. They played this way for several minutes. He would back away and let her flip toward the corner of the trampoline before moving in and blocking her, never touching her. Finally he had her trapped in the middle of the trampoline.

Quickly grabbing her shoulder as she was getting ready to bounce away from him, she cried out as she tried to roundhouse him then cried out with an oof as she landed on her stomach with him sitting on her back. Leaning down and licking her neck, he smiled at her frustrated expression. "Hmm...looks like I win sweetie...now...where to have sex with you? I think you look comfortable right here."

Saying that, he flipped her over so she was looking up at him hatefully and settled himself on her hips, leaning down and rubbing her breasts through her leotard. "Daddy's so glad you like his leotards. He made them especially for you. But guess what sweetie? It's time to take it off..." Saying that, he ripped it easily from her chest. "Uh oh...oh well...we can always make more where that came from."

Saying that, he leaned down and started suckling on her nipples. "Mmmmm...baby you are so tasty...and look! Milk is starting to leak out..might as well not waste it." Saying that, he lowered his mouth to her nipple and took a long draw from it. "Mmmm....tastes so good from the tap." Lowering his hand to her midsection, he tugged her shorts then the bottom half of the leotard off of her.

He was already naked...he preferred to walk around that way. After all, it was his house wasn't it? Moving in between her thighs, he rubbed himself between her cunt lips "Oh baby...you're so wet....but wait...there's a secret to this trampoline you don't know." Lifting her hips up, he reached over and flipped open a compartment. Pulling up a dildo, he smiled at her then settled her hips over it, shoving it up into her cunt. "Now...let's see if you can take two cocks into your cunt....if you can that'll open up your ass and make you more versatile."

Laughing, he slowly slid his cock into her as she cried out. Oh god...it hurt and she felt so full. Grunting, he sucked on the side of her neck "Oh baby...I'm almost in..just a...couple...more...inches!!!" Groaning out, he finished thrusting into her and smiled, feeling the dildo rubbing against his cock "Mmm...that does feel weird but I'm sure you like it...don't you baby?"

Glaring up at him, Cleo snapped at his nose and shook her head "No I don't...I hate it...you're sick.." Crying out as he slapped her, she sobbed out as he thrust in and out of her "Well you'll get used to it sooner or later baby girl..."

Licking and sucking on her neck, he raised his face and thrust his tongue into her mouth, mingling his tongue with hers. Pulling away, he felt the trampoline bouncing up and down under them then groaned out into her mouth as he thrust one final time into her, cumming long and hard there. Wrapping his arm around her hip, he smiled at her and sucked on her shoulder. "Baby...maybe we should watch the video while I leave my cock inside of you...don't want my little swimmers to escape do we?"

Grinning, he raised her off the dildo then dragged her over, his cock still inside of her and sat on the cushioned bracing of the trampoline, with her fully on her lap. Pushing a button on a remote, he smiled as a large flatscreen lowered from the ceiling of the gym and grinned as the video started playing, showing the game they played before he started raping her.

Pulling her backwards so her back rested against his chest, he sucked on her shoulder again as his cock jutted up into her. Watching the video with her as she watched with horrified expression, he smiled and lowered his hand to her cunt lips. Shoving a couple digits in, he rubbed her clit rapidly as he felt himself slowly hardening. "Mmm...baby...you feel so good..."

Feeling her tighten around him, he smiled and raised his hips up as he lifted her chin up and kissed her deeply "Aren't you glad you're daddy's little girl? Now...why don't we clean up?"

Saying that, he watched as the video ended then felt her just about lift off of him but he smiled "Let me show you another way baby..." Saying that, he rolled onto his back with her still embedded on his cock then slowly rolled them both off of the trampoline. Hearing her cry out from the sudden movement, he smiled and lifted her thighs, turning her so she was facing him, and wrapped her thighs around him "Just like old times with me carrying you isn't it sweetie?"

Laughing, he carried her still sitting on his cock through a doorway into the swimming pool, carrying her over to the waterfall area. Resting under the waterfall, he smiled as he sat with her on his lap, rest his back against the wall and slowly lifting and lowering her onto it "You're so tight baby...I love it."

Taking her hair and slowly washing the sweat off of it, he grinned "Just think...this'll be our honeymoon spot...isn't this place so...versatile? Romantic...great place to fuck..." Reaching around and rubbing her clit, he smiled as she tightened around him then cried out cumming hard for him "Mmmm baby...that's it...here comes more of Daddy's cum..." Groaning out, he thrust his hips up and kissed her as more of his semen spurted into her. "Tell Daddy you love him...he wants to hear you...tell him that you want his children..."

Sobbing, Cleo covered her eyes knowing it was the only way to get him out of her "I...I love you daddy...I want your children."

Chuckling he smiled and sucked her neck "I know you do baby...and soon we'll have to do that pregnancy test."
Old 06-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #25
Cleo
Privileged Member

Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Four)

Finishing washing the sweat off their bodies, Carlos smiled a little, just thinking about something. Lifting her back up with her still embedded on his cock, he carried her back into the gym while she sobbed into his shoulder. She couldn't believe this was happening. She hated him so much. Smiling a little and patting her back, he chuckled "Now now sweetie...I know how much you want to please your daddy....but you can just lay back now. You've had your workout...now it's time for Daddy to have his. But don't worry...you'll still be apart of it."

Laughing at her expression, he carried her over to the weight lifting machines and sat her down on a seat like chair that had her laying down, scissoring one of the machines. This one would be where you pull the straps above yourself to pull yourself up and down on tracks, doing pull ups...but he had thought of something better. While he was doing his pullups, he had stationed the chair she was seated on, so when he pulled it, not only would it raise up upwards, it would also pull her down onto his cock.

Strapping her into the chair and moving some clamps to open her pussy up wide, he smiled then lay down on his portion. "Now you just sit there and let Daddy do all the work." Saying that, he pulled on the pull up strap above him and smirked as she cried out, feeling his cock slowly go into her. "You see? Instant fuck machine...the perfect workout..." Laughing, he continued doing this for 50 more reps then rested, resting his legs underneath him and keeping himself positioned inside of her. Sitting up and thrusting his tongue into her mouth he grinned "See...isn't this the ultimate way of doing pullups?"

Letting himself slip out of her, he grinned "How about 50 more reps?" Not giving her a choice, he started the reps and smiled as she shifted uncomfortably in her chair "Mmm baby...you're so sexy when you move like that...and it just makes your pussy tighter around my cock. Now...25 more reps to go..."

After the final 25, he lifted the sobbing Cleo off of his cock and guided her to another machine. Seating her in a chair much like the one she was in before, he sat just underneath her and pulled up on the strap, pulling her seat down onto him. "Oh yeah...this rocks....not only am I getting a workout...I get a reward...." Pulling down on the strap again and lowering her back onto him, he kissed her fully on the mouth. After 48 more reps, he kept the strap pulled down as he came into her and grinned, sucking on her neck. "Mmmm....so good...now we've got 50 more reps..."

Slowly letting the strap raise up, he smiled and then opened another compartment underneath her showing another dildo "Let's give your ass a workout too shall we?" Smiling, he pulled her down, hearing her cry out as not only his cock entered her but the dildo slipped into her ass. Screaming out from the intrusion, he smiled and kissed her deeply "Oh baby....so tight in both areas..." Grinning and doing this 49 more times, he raised an eyebrow "Oh god...that felt great...but I think we better go get ready for Cassie."

Laughing at her, he pulled her off the chair as she melted into his arms and carried her up the stairs to his room and the bathroom there.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #26
Cleo
Privileged Member

Chapter Eight: The Houseguest

After bathing Cleo, taking his time this time in the whirlpool-like tub with her on his cock, Carlos smiled and licked his daughter's neck as he looked at her in the floor-length mirror. Curling his fingers through her hair, he smiled as they fell in little ringlets around her shoulders as he let her take in the outfit he slipped onto her. It was a see-through pink baby-doll camisole that came with a pair of string pink underwear. The cami only cut off at the top of the panties and left nothing to the imagination. Smiling and cupping her pussy through the panties, Carlos smiled and took her hand "Come on princess...our guest will be here soon and I'm sure her daddy will want to have some time with both of you before he says goodbye."

Guiding her down the stairs, he smiled as a few minutes later he heard a knock on the door. Guiding Cleo to the door and wrapping an arm around her, resting his hand on her ass, slipping a finger into her anus, he heard her gasp and grin as he pulled open the door. On the other side stood George with Cassie. "Hey George, come on in. Hey Cassie sweetheart..." Moving his free arm around Cassie, Carlos pulled her to himself and stuffed his tongue into her mouth "Mmmm....you taste so good....I bet you can't wait for your little sleepover with Cleo, can you?"

Laughing at her discomfort, he let her be pulled back to George who was carrying in a small suitcase. "Hey Carlos...I know that a lot of the outfits that Cleo has will fit Cassie so I packed lightly. There are some toys in there that she just 'couldn't' part with..." Smiling, he pulled up the skirt of her tiny two piece school girl outfit and showed a double ended dildo strapped into both her cunt and ass "This is one of them."

Smirking a little, Carlos nodded "Of course, I totally understand...come on, I'll show you where Cassie will be sleeping...when she's not with me and Cleo in our room of course." Guiding them up the stairs, he showed them a vintage pink and black room perfect for any little girl with the usual stuffed animals and dolls. On the walls were quotes written in calligraphy such as "Little Girls Grow Up to Be Slaves" and "Girls Rule, Daddies Drool...Over Their Daughter's Pussies".

In the center of the room was a big round bed with hot pink and black satin covers and sheets. On the walls surrounding the bed were two mirrors which reflected the bed and on the wall on at the end and front of the bed, and above it were three plasma flat screen TVs in Hi-Def which could show when Cassie was being fucked...Positioned on either side of the bed, at the end, in front of and above the bed, mounted to the walls and ceiling were hi-def cameras that would capture any and all positions.

Sighing, Cassie was apparently used to this sort of thing as she looked away. Cleo was by now, used to it as well. Smiling, George leaned down and kissed his daughter's neck then looked at Carlos "So...how about a goodbye fuck before I leave? I mean, I won't see my little princess for two whole weeks...sure I'll have a girl with me...one of the other dads lent me his daughter that's more behaved than Cassie and is a little bit older so noone will be suspicious when they see us together in public. But it won't be the same..."

Smiling, Carlos nodded then looked back at George "How about a foursome? Me and Cleo could join you..." Seeing George smile at the idea, he looked at Cassie then went to the bureau and pulled out a strap on dildo and tossed it to her. She seemed a bit more trained than Cleo and so he trusted her to do what he wanted. "How about this Carlos...we'll do a train...I'll get under Cleo and fuck her pussy at the same time that Cassie is fucking her...Cleo's shown that she can take two cocks there at the same time...then you can fuck Cassie up the ass or in the pussy as well. That dildo I just gave her has another dildo that will be fucking her at the same time that she's fucking Cleo so she'll be stuffed full just like Cleo is."

Biting her lip and looking down at the dildo, Cassie sighed and slowly undressed herself, showing a full cheerleader's body. Looking away from everyone, she slowly pulled on the harness, strapping the dildo onto herself. Letting out a sharp gasp, she felt the other dildo entering herself as she slowly strapped it on.

Smiling at Cassie's actions, Carlos pulled Cleo to himself and pulled off the camisole and underwear before he and George started to undress. Pulling out a butt plug, he smiled "Now Angel, we don't want your ass to get all lonely while I'm fucking your pussy do we? No we don't.." Saying that, he leisurely tossed another butt plug to George and they both spread lube on them before stuffing them into their daughters.

Laying down on the bed, he pointed to Cleo, whose discomfort was really showing on her face and pointed to his cock "You know what to do sweetie..." Sighing and looking away, Cleo slowly climbed onto the bed and straddled her father's cock before lowering herself onto it. Gasping at the intrusion, she bit her lip as he wrapped his big hands around her tiny waist and slowly pulled her down onto himself. Resting her fully onto himself, he felt himself swelling inside of her then nodded to Cassie.

Following his signal, Cassie sighed resignedly then slowly climbed ontop of Cleo and started stuffing her pussy from above, slipping the dildo above Carlos' cock. It was a tight fit and hearing Cleo gasping, Cassie couldn't help but worry she was tearing the girl's insides apart. After a few more thrusts, she finally rested inside of Cleo then felt her father following along behind her, kneeling behind her and sliding his cock into her pussy above the dildo stuffed into it. Flinching and gasping out a little as he slowly slid into her, Cassie tightened up then cried out as he finally thrust all the way into her.

Feeling her father's actions, caused Cassie's body to fuck Cleo which in turn caused Cleo's body to fuck Carlos. It was a chain, body slapping against body, causing everyone to fuck everyone else. As George pulled his body away, Carlos raised his hips to fuck Cleo which caused her to fuck Cassie, which caused Cassie to fuck George.

Reaching over and flipping a remote's button, the cameras started to record their movements, playing on the tvs. Turning Cassie's and Cleo's faces to the mirrors, George and Carlos smiled at their expressions before stuffing their tongues into their daughters' mouths. Sometimes turning their daughters' faces to each other, they ordered them to french each other. Eventually, Carlos paused and turned Cleo's body, still impaled on his cock to look at Cassie's body and smiled as their breasts rubbed against each other, causing them to moan out. Sucking on Cleo's neck he moaned out "French her princess....let her stuff your mouth with her tongue."

Sighing, Cleo felt her head being gripped as Cassie obeyed what the fathers wanted and stuffed her tongue into Cleo's mouth, rubbing her nipples against Cleo's as Cleo returned the sentiment.

Moaning after an hour of thrusting, pausing for a few seconds to prolong the orgasms and then thrusting again, Carlos came into Cleo as George came into Cassie. They had reached down, and around the dildos in their daughters' pussies started to rub their clits. Hearing both Cleo and Cassie moaning out, they came together a couple seconds later, dragging their fathers' cum into them deeper and grinding their hips into each other.

Chuckling, Carlos and George pulled out of Cassie and Cleo. Looking down at Cassie, George kissed her deeply "I have to go now darling...but I'll see you in two weeks...you be good for Carlos and Daddy'll bring you home a treat." Wrapping Cassie's legs around Cleo's waist and Carlos, doing the same to Cleo, they fastened the girls' legs around each others' waists then wrapped their arms around each other and handcuffed their hands there so they were forced to hold each other, the dildo and butt plugs still deep inside of them.

Forcing a double ended dildo cock gag into their mouths and fastening it around their heads, Carlos looked at George as they descended the stairs "Have a good trip George...see you in two weeks." Smiling and watching his friend leave, Carlos went into the kitchen to prepare a meal for the two girls and himself, plans already forming in his head of what to do with them for the next two weeks.

Last edited by Cleo; 07-27-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #27
Cleo
Privileged Member

Chapter Nine: The Birthday Girl

Whimpers could be heard from the toy room where a chair was rocking back and forth. The chair was actually a rocker with two bench like seats fastened to it. On the seats, Cassie and Cleo were seated with their legs on either side of each other's hips, fastened to the other bench they were seated across from. They were seated on dildos that were attached to two tanks underneath them, slowly pumping in cum into their pussies. If that wasn't enough, there was the ever-present double dildo fastened by a belt around their hips. Suffice to say their pussies were stuffed full. In their asses were two butt plugs fastened onto the rocker. The rocker was rocking back and forth electronically over slowly, causing the girls discomfort yet pleasure. Moaning softly, Cleo whimpered as she shuddered around the dildo inside her pussy, cumming for the fifth time.

Gritting her teeth around the double dildo fastened into her mouth, she looked into Cassie's eyes as Cassie shed tears of frustration. Cleo's father had left them fastened onto the rocker, telling them he had to get a surprise ready for Cleo. Cleo was frightened to know what he had planned. Hearing footsteps up behind them, Cleo looked out of the corner of her eye and whimpered as she felt sudden fingertips engulfing her nipple. Leaning over and licking her neck, Carlos smiled "Are you having fun with your friend darling? Don't worry, this won't be the only thing you're doing today sweetie...just half an hour more." Looking down, he saw the tank almost open and raised an eyebrow. "And it looks like I got here just in time...looks like you need a refill..."

Saying that, he chuckled and pulled his cock out of his pants then wrapped Cleo's hand around it, slowly jerking it up and down as he lowered his head, taking one of his nipples into his mouth. Flicking it around with his tongue, he moaned around it, sending vibrations through the nipple then shuddered as Cleo tightened her grip around his cock "Oh that's right angel...you know how Daddy likes it...now slowly continue doing that as I give Cassie a refill as well." Saying that, he pulled out a container containing George's cum and lifted the opening of the tank to Cassie's dildo and slowly poured the cum into it as he looked into Cassie's eyes "Your daddy wants you pregnant, hopefully by the time he gets back..so he left me some containers of your cum." Seeing the tears in her eyes, he leaned over, closing the tank and licked them off of her cheeks "There there sweetie....it's all for the best ya know?"

Shuddering against Cleo's hand, Carlos quickly pulled his cock away from her hand and laid it over the tank underneath her, cumming into it then opening up one of the other containers containing his own cum. Pouring the container into it, he tapped the tank and smiled at Cleo "That topped it off, didn't it? Now you and Cassie have fun while Daddy finishes his preparations..." Smiling he kissed Cleo's forehead as he pushed a button on the tank to cause the dildo to start pumping her a bit faster, causing her to cry out in surprise "You girls have fun now." Laughing he left the room.

After 45 minutes, he came back and smiled at the exhausted looks on the girls' faces then looked down at the tanks. Sure enough they were empty. "My my...you were hungry little girls weren't you? Well...at least your pussies were..." Walking over to Cleo, he massaged her stomach and sucked on her neck "And think of it, my seed is all in your tummy now honey...doesn't that make you happy? Pretty soon you'll have Daddy's baby...how's that sound?" Unfastening their legs, he let them lower them to the rocker, groaning a little in discomfort "Now come on you two...it's time to get ready for a party."

Seeing the look of surprise on her face, Carlos smiled malevolently and then unstrapped the dildo gag from both their mouths and watched them work their jaws loose. Slowly pulling the two girls off the dildos, he pulled them both into the bathroom and into the shower. Looking at the two of them, he sandwiched himself in between them "Now...you two wash me...rub some soap on your breasts and use them as sponges." Watching the two girls do as he said, he smiled then lifted Cleo up and ran his hands up and down her body, massaging away the tension before doing the same to Cassie. Lifting Cleo up, he told Cassie to wrap Cleo's legs around his waist before he stuffed himself into her pussy. Thrusting into Cleo, he kissed her fully on the mouth then told Cassie to kneel down and lick his nutsack while playing with her clit. Doing as she was told, Carlos continued to thrust into Cleo repeatedly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Cumming fully into Cleo, he smiled in satisfaction as he heard Cassie moan and grind her body against his leg as she continued licking his nutsack and massage her clit. Lowering Cleo to the floor of the shower, Carlos picked Cassie up and smiled thrusting into her as she moaned and wrapped her legs around him, thrusting her waist up to meet his thrusts. As they both continued thrusting into each other, Cleo looked down as she closed her eyes. She was still continuing to fight what was going on, as it appeared on her face but she knew better than to try to run. As Cassie and Carlos came with each other, Carlos smiled and lowered her to the floor then pulled Cleo up "Come on girls...time to get ready for the party."

Putting an arm over each of their shoulders, he felt like the luckiest man there was, having two beautiful young slavegirls....one, his best friend's daughter, and the other, his own beautiful daughter. One was all too willing to fulfill his wishes...the other was still fighting against her desires...it was the best of both worlds. He enjoyed sharing his time with Cassie but he also enjoyed forcing himself on Cleo.

Walking them into his room, he sat Cassie down on the bed then guided Cleo to stand in front of the wall length mirror. Reaching into the closet, he pulled out a thigh length white dress and laid it on the bed. Sitting her down in front of the armoire, he ran a brush through Cleo's hair after blowdrying it dry then told Cassie to apply some makeup to Cleo's face. Watching her apply the makeup he laid out, he smiled as it made Cleo look still more innocent yet sexy and sultry.

Lowering a pair of panties to the floor, he told Cleo to step into them then slowly pulled them up over her thighs. Telling her it didn't look right to him, he took a pair of scissor and slowly, carefully cut a hole into them just under her pussy. Smiling and reaching through the hole in the panties, he thrust his finger into her and pulled her to him, kissing her cheek "Mmm....much better sweetie...it'll give me much better access to your cunny..." Spinning her around to look in the mirror, she would see a white pair of tight thong-like underwear with the hole cut out. Biting her lip, she looked away as he picked up the dress and slipped it over her head. It hugged her form tightly and showed the tops of her thighs along with the top of her panty-covered pussy.

Pulling out another short, filmy blue dress that was slightly see-through, he turned to Cassie who had already did her makeup and hair and handed it to her. Watching her slip it on, he smiled as it snugged her form as well then turned back to Cleo and took both their hands. Leading them from the room and down the stairs, he heard applause as they walked down the stairs. It looked like most of the men that Cleo knew were her father's friends were there. What could be going on?

Walking Cleo and Cassie into the front room, her eyes grew huge as she saw what looked like a wedding altar. Turning to her father, she saw him smiling as Cassie fastened a veil to her head "Happy Birthday baby....guess what special thing we have planned?" Chuckling, he felt her slightly struggle against him then gripped her forearm and led her to the altar. Placing an arm around her tightly, he smiled at one of the fathers who was also a minister and nodded to him.

As the wedding finished, he turned Cleo to the wedding certificate then grabbed her hand in his and guided her hand across the parchment, making her sign it then finished it with his own signature. Turning and kissing her deeply, he smiled "Looks like it's official now sweetie...you're mine forever and always."

As the night continued, Cleo was passed from man to man as they gave her 'welcome fucks'. As it ended he nodded to one of the other fathers who said they would take Cassie so Cleo and her father could have their 'honeymoon'. As they watched Cassie leave with the man, Carlos pulled Cleo into himself and kissed her fully "Mmmm honey....forever and always you're mine....you're welcome to fight...but just know there's no breaking this marriage." Laughing, he scooped her up and carried her upstairs to his...their...bedroom for a long night of fucking.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #28
Cleo
Privileged Member

I also have a roleplay based on this story if anyone would be interested in joining. Supermale was the man I started with then hippydude was continuing it...but for some reason they both disappeared so I would like to continue this roleplay with anyone that would like to do it with me. Here's the link to the roleplay for those interested: http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=59842&page=5
Old 08-31-2011, 03:54 AM   #29
plsrapeme

Default Fanfreakintastic

You are absolutely amazing with the depth of your writing. A true pantie wetter. The role play is awesome too. Please keep writing, can't wait for the next part of poor Cleo's unfortunate adventure.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #30
zeondunst

zeondunst has initial reputation

thnx thats a great story waiting for its next part......
zeondunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #31
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

i know it has been a while since you posted but pease continue i have just found this story an i think it is apsalutly fantastic
Old 01-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #32
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks,

Please continue
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #33
bigdavesdream

bigdavesdream has initial reputation

WOW
is an understatment I'm new to this but the dark side loves to read

the stories keep up the great work
bigdavesdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:05 AM   #34
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry to be a buzzkill butshesonly13whenhestartsraping
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #35
melissa206

melissa206 has initial reputation

Nice story.
melissa206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:44 AM   #36
junktom

junktom has initial reputation

Getting a daughter pregnent is exciting! Please write more!!
junktom is offline   Reply With Quote