Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #481
NaughtyCouture

NaughtyCouture has initial reputation
Default A survey about rape fantasies

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female

2. Your age?
30's

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
Mid 20's

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No, I don't

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
One or two... maybe more depending on the week

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
At least once

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
It varies

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
There are no common locations, they vary. But usually it's dark.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gang-rape?
Both

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
No

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
N/A

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
No, not overt violence just for the sake of it.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
I'm 100% straight.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes, of course

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Inside me... but the exact location varies depending on the fantasy

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Occasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Yes, as I am the victim and I know I would

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
No

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Not really... depends on the exact scene of the moment

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
I'm not interested in her race or ethnicity

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
N/A

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
No.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No, but I want to

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
It's always dark. And I can never see him. I only get a sense of his size and strength.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100% - There's no point replying otherwise.

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure
NaughtyCouture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:04 AM   #482
DrWorm1537

DrWorm1537 has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male

2. Your age? 35

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 12 or 13ish

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5-7 depending

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1-3 depending

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Not really sure. Ill have to check with my therapist.

9. If yes, how many incidents? see above

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? not sure. Ill have to check with her therapist.

12. If yes, how many incidents? see above

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually someone I know or at least someone I saw in real life recently

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) usually her bedroom or convenient real world setting.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? just one on one. Not a team player

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Not usually. Sometimes a light slap to het their attention.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Rarely

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats and or blackmail.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Not usually, Drugging or coercion mostly.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Almost always

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? yes, alcohol or pills.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight. Guess I havent had the right dick yet.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Sometimes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Always(my own)

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Almost always in her pussy.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Sometimes.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Never

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never unless victims are females related to each other like a pair of sisters or a mother and daughter.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Usually Caucasian women.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Nope, just whatever race I am.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Ill have to check with my therapist again.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes. I am lucky to have had partners who shared my kink in real life.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? All three.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. The key theme is leaving my cum in their vaginas to claim them and impregnation.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Favorite victim archetype.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 80%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes please
DrWorm1537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:46 PM   #483
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)

female
2. Your age?
the victim
no
3-4
at night only
no
9. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
N/A
No
12. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A
N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Both, mainly stranger though
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
my bedroom, a party, outdoors in public
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
normally gangrape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
yes
no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced
against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
yes
straight
yes
yes
over my body, in my mouth
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
ocassionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no
no
no
no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
N/A
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Bondage and humiliation
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is
complete?
No
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #484
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male

2. Your age?

Not sure, 12-13ish?

Rapist

No

At least once a day, maybe around 7-12 times.

1-2

No

9. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A

N/A

No

12. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A

N/A

Both, if I see someone that I want she'll end up in my fantasies

I generally don't have a common setting, sometimes her bedroom, sometimes mine, sometimes a van, sometimes an isolated hunting cabin. The list goes on.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
They always start with me raping the chick, then later I have my friends join in for a gangrape. Sometimes I go a little further and we get more than one bitch and we have a huge rape orgy.

Usually just some pain, like slapping, pulling her hair, twisting her nipples (I love fantasizing about doing this while cumming inside her)... Things like that.

Sometimes.

They are for threats and intimidation only, I don't like to cut my victim.

No.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes.

Not usually, I like her aware of what's happening to her. Although I will fantasize about drugging her just so I can get her somewhere where no one could hear her scream.

Straight.

Always. If she isn't struggling and fighting back it doesn't feel like rape.

Yes, mine in my victim(s).

Anywhere and everywhere. I usually start with a fresh load in her pussy just so she knows that I claimed her as mine. Then maybe in her ass, or on her tits. One of my favorite things is after I've raped her throughout the day I unload a hot cumshot on her face and leave her like that throughout the night.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often. If I rape her more than once then her ass is going to take me in it.

Often. Same as the anal rape above.

Always. This is my first target. If I get a victim she's going to take my cock straight to the babymaker.

Never. Its not about her, this is all about me and my satisfaction at taking her against her will.

Sometimes. I do have some fantasies of taking a woman and her daughter or forcing incest on her family members after I've had my fun with the women. (This is not my family, by the way. That's just gross.)

If it is a scene that your's truly is starring in then no, because it's my cock. But if I have fantasies of gangraping a chick I usually make sure that there's a guy in there that has an exceptionally large member. This is the best for the end of the gangrape when she thought it couldn't get any worse and all of a sudden she's staring down cock the size of her wrist.

I'm mostly attracted to white brunettes, but I'm an equal opportunist. If I find a woman that piques my interest then she's going to get raped in my mind.

Not really, mostly its me. When I have others I don't tend to think about the rapists that much (unless I'm trying to go for the disgusting factor for the victim in which I think of some of the ugliest men to take the woman for the degrading factor.)

No.

No.

No.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
N/A

She has to have her hands bound and she's absolutely naked, other than that, nothing much.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
No.

100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure, why not.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-23-2014 at 07:55 AM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 05:05 AM   #485
friskyminx

friskyminx has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?Female
2. Your age? I know what I'm doing
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?12 -13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Nope, unless I'm an accomplice.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?20+
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?2 - 3
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?No
9. If yes, how many incidents?N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?No
12. If yes, how many incidents?N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?Stranger. Anonymous, faceless, masked..
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)Yes. Car, hotel room, alley, sex club, your house, still thinking..
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?Both. 2 -3 men typically.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?Not usually.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Gun play for intimidation/ fear only. No striking with or pulling trigger. NO Knife Play.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?Yes. Slapping, pinning, belt or other bondage but no marks, punching, etc.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Occasionally
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Oh, yeah.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Rapist's choice
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverOften
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverOften
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverAlways
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverNever
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?I'm white.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?Yes - white.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Both - Partner/Lover and new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly...
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?..
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 98.6%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Absolutely!

Last edited by friskyminx; 01-04-2015 at 05:09 AM.
friskyminx is offline   Reply With Quote