Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)
Default 3 Sisters (Story I had written for me by request)

I loved hunting, and that was for damn sure. The way I could pick any girl I wanted, take her somewhere, and do whatever the hell I wanted to her. No bullshit about how she liked it, not spending time getting into her panties. No worrying about her pleasure or making it good for her. I could fuck her exactly how I wanted, hurt her, abuse her, come inside of her, put it in any hole. And she couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

So there I was at the mall, ready and eager to begin my next hunt. I roamed casually, checking out some shops and grabbing a light lunch at the food court. I loved checking out all of the girls roaming the mall, smiling to myself at how most of them felt the need to dress up. It’s the mall, bitches, it’s not like some Hunter is going to take notice of you and follow you to the parking lot and rape you. Well…

Victoria’s Secret was always nice, though I really didn’t like their stuff. I flirted with one of the girls in there, on the pretense of picking out something as a joke gift for a buddy’s girlfriend. She gave me her number before I left, inwardly fed up with some of the designs and patterns that so many fashion people seemed to think was sexy. Puke. I headed over to Fredericks, where the lingerie was much more my style. And damn, was I glad that I did.

Three girls, most likely sisters or cousins from what I could tell, were chatting away, comparing lingerie and giggling. I smiled to myself, already having the three of them bent over the register counter in my mind. Then I dismissed them, knowing how much trouble more than one girl would cause. I had raped two at a time before, but only a couple of times. It was so much fucking work. Three would be impossible. Or would it?

I glanced back over at them, a very quick sizing up, and then turned my attention to the woman heading my way to ask if I needed help. Three of them, all about half a foot shorter than myself, all so very pretty. One in a knee-length dress that fit her so well, showing off her curves in a demure way. Not flaunting it. She seemed to be the youngest, with green eyes and shoulder-length light brown hair. Her smile was intoxicating. Another was in jeans and a fitted t-shirt, conservative but no less sexy, especially with her knee-high boots and her long honey hair. The third was obviously the bitch alpha of the group in her revealing short skirt and heels, her double-layered tank top snug and cut low to showcase her large, full breasts. Her hair was black, unlike the other two’s lighter shades. Oh, the fun I could have with the three of them. Jenny, Nicole, and Liz were their names, I gathered from overhearing them chatter. No, I decided, it wouldn’t be impossible. I’d just have to play it right.

I thanked the woman for her help, declining to buy anything this time. I left and waited, casually blending in with the crowd and checking out the shops across from Fredericks. Finally they left, and I followed from a distance. They each had a bag, and I wondered what they had picked up in the end. They had looked at so many things, giggled and held things up for each other to get ideas. Probably wanting to feel sexy and pretty, wearing something for themselves or their boyfriends. Well, I’d find out soon enough, and then I’d reap the benefits.

As I followed them, being sure to use all of my skills to stalk, staying unnoticed and not drawing attention, I considered how I could control all three of them. Violence seemed to be the only answer. A brutal display of overt force to cow them, keep them compliant. Then I would have to tie them up. It wasn’t my preferred method, since I loved using my hands far too much, but it was necessary in this case. They were too involved in their own conversations to notice me following them to the parking lot. Now how to play it? Luckily, my Harley was parked nearby, so I stole a look at their license plate as they got into their car, and then hopped on to tail them. That saved me from having to try to control all three in the car, forcing them to drive me back to their place. One mess avoided. I went over several plans in my head as I followed them, contingencies and formulations in case things didn’t go smoothly. By the time we arrived at their destination, a nice house in a quiet neighborhood, I was all set.

I grabbed my 550 cord from my saddlebag and patted my hunting blade, tucked into its sheath at the small of my back. I was parked around the corner, like I usually do. One less thing for people to see and remember just in case something went wrong. But I was always careful, which was why I had never been caught after so many hunting trips, so many girls. I scanned the neighborhood for nosy neighbors, making sure all was quiet and in order, and then I hopped the fence to their backyard. Sure enough, they had a sliding glass door on the bottom floor. I grinned as I lifted it up and out, easily bypassing the simple hook latch keeping it locked. If they had used a bolt on it, it would have easily stopped me, but then I’d just have found another point of egress.

I quietly entered the basement and took stock. I heard them upstairs, still chatting away and moving around. I grinned, heading up the stairs quietly. I listened again, positioning them in the house by their voices. One of them, Liz the slut I think, was in the kitchen clinking ice into glasses. The other two sounded like they were in another room together, most likely in the living room. I nodded to myself, ready to go. No time or room for mistakes. Everything had to be done right, or this was going to turn very ugly, very quickly.

I strode out into the living room, eyeing Jenny and Nicole with a predatory stare. They froze for a moment, Nicole holding her bag of Fredericks, her mouth open in shock. But I didn’t stop; I strode right up to her and slapped her full across the face. She screamed in shock and pain then, falling to her side on the couch from the force of my blow. A backhand caught Jenny across her face, too late she had brought her arms up in defense. She screamed, too, cringing from the attack. In one movement, I snatched up their purses and flung them across the room, where they crashed into the wall. No cellphones, bitches.

“Hello, ladies,” I said before turning and rushing into the kitchen, where Liz had been preparing drinks for the trio. She had the most time to react, and her phone was already in her hand. I lashed out with my foot, catching her square in the belly, causing her to immediately collapse into a heap on the kitchen floor. “None of that bullshit!” I roared, gripping her long black hair and dragging her out into the living room. She could barely crawl to keep up, screaming and choking from the pain in her belly and her scalp. Jenny was already up and scrambling toward where her purse had landed. “No you don’t!” I yelled in warning, punching Liz in the face. Not a brutal punch, but still hard enough to split her lip and let a trickle of blood seep from her nose.

“Back on the couch, or I knock out all of her teeth!” I was loud, my deep baritone commanding. I slapped Liz across her face, and she cried out in pain and rage, shielding her face with one hand and keeping herself up with the other to ease the pain in her scalp. I slapped her again, and then again, and Jenny sobbed once, her hands over her mouth in horror.

“Please, stop!” she cried, frozen in place. She didn’t want to move, afraid I’d hit her sister more. “Leave her alone, you monster!”

“Just take what you want and go!” Nicole said from the couch, clutching her knees to her chest. She was obviously the quiet one of the group, maybe a bit shy and conservative. She had no idea this was about rape, and not a robbery.

“On the couch!” I ordered, and Jenny complied, making sure her legs were shut tight and her knee-length dress didn’t draw too far up her thighs as she sat. “You, too,” I said, hurling Liz toward the other two. Her nose and lip were bleeding a little, her hair disheveled. Already she looked so good, and she stared at me, hatred clear in her eyes as she pulled herself up and sat on the couch. I stepped in front of them, my blade drawn now, clear from how I held it that I was more than proficient in its use. “Now then, let’s make one thing perfectly clear. I’m in charge here. If any of you tries anything stupid, then I’ll hurt all three of you. Anything at all, and I show you just how much I like hurting dumb bitches like you.” The three of them stared at me, Liz in shame and anger, Nicole in fear, and Jenny with a hesitant defiance. She was going to be first.

I stepped in, and all three screamed. Like they had some sort of familial protective instinct, they reacted as one, lashing out and kicking, with Jenny jumping up and trying to escape away from me. Too bad I was ready for everything. A backhand to Nicole’s face with my left hand, a grip of Jenny’s hair with my knife hand, and a knee to Liz’s chin, and I had them right back where I wanted them. I stomped on Nicole’s ribs to stun her, and then hurled Jenny to the floor, where she landed with a loud thump. I was on Liz in a moment, wrenching her arms up and behind her and swiftly tying her wrists together. 550 cord was so strong, thin and rough, my favorite hunting accessory. It’d rub her skin raw if she fought it too much. In moments, I had her wrists bound and gave Jenny several hard slaps on her face while she cowered on the floor.

I turned back to Nicole, slapping her and binding her arms behind her roughly. She didn’t even struggle or fight me like Liz did. Instead, she just cried quietly, not believing this was actually happening. I pulled her boots off, sexy as they were, and then her socks. I stuffed one of them into her mouth, and the other into Liz’s. I didn’t like gagging my victims, but I had to in this case. Too much screaming would be heard eventually. With those two bound and gagged, I turned my attention back to Jenny, who was on her hand and knees now, crawling toward her purse.

“What did I tell you?” I roared, grabbing her ankles and pulling her back toward me. Her dress rode up, revealing her perfect ass, accented by her bright pink lace tangas. Damn, did she look good. “I said if you tried anything, I’d make you regret it!” I yanked her back to her knees by her hair, and then slammed her face down on the table, bent over it, her arms wrenched up behind her.

“No, please! I’m sorry!” she begged, her sisters screaming through their dirty sock gags. “Please, please,” she begged again as she felt my knife hand undo my belt and jeans. I pulled out my thick, hard cock, and her sisters screamed in protest, but held still as I threatened with my knife.

“One fucking move, and I gut your little sister here like a fucking fish,” I said, drawing a pitiful sob from Jenny. I pulled her panties aside and pushed against her tight, dry hole. She squirmed and shifted, trying to get away, but I had her trapped, both arms up behind her, held down with my strong hand. The other held my blade at her side, ready to use or threaten. I pushed hard, short, powerful thrusts, easing my way inside of her dry channel. “Oh fuck, you’re so tight,” I groaned as I violated her. Again and again I pushed, finally working my way deep into her, savoring the feel of her gripping my cock. I loved the feel of every girl I had been inside of, both willing and forced, loved how they felt from the inside, so snug and warm. They always felt so good, and the excitement of taking a new girl against her will was always so fantastic.

“Fuck yeah,” I grunted as I fucked her, hard, deep thrusts now that I was inside of her. I held her in place, listening to her beg and cry, loving her sounds of pain and humiliation. She was sobbing now, the burning inside of her dry pussy building, the shame of being raped in front of her sisters overwhelming. They were two feet from her, but unable to do anything to help her. They could only watch as I pounded their little sister, again and again, drilling my cock into her. Finally, I groaned loudly as I came, spurting my rape seed deep inside of her.

“Noooo,” she whimpered, sobbing and lying still as I finished. “Not inside me…” she had begged me not to, pleaded to stop raping her the entire time. But that was just fuel for my fire. I shuddered as the pleasure washed through me, my initial lust satisfied as I emptied my load into her. I pulled out of her, her panties slipping back into place. I had just raped her hard, used her like a whore in front of her sisters, and now she had a full load of my semen inside of her. It was time for some added humiliation.

I reached down and slashed her dress, slicing it up the middle and tearing it off of her. Damn, she had a nice body, and her matching bright pink lace bra just added to the view. I pulled her up to her knees by her hair, holding the knife at her throat. I let go of her hair and reached down, molesting her handfuls of soft flesh over her bra. So soft and firm, her breasts were fantastic. From the looks of it, she had the smallest of the three sisters, but that didn’t mean they were any less wonderful. As long as they were natural, I loved a girl’s breasts.

“Get on the floor and suck her feet!” I roared at Jenny, moving my knife and shoving her face down onto the floor in front of her sisters. Nicole’s feet were bare, her boots a few feet away where I had tossed them, and her socks stuffed into their mouths. “I said suck her feet!” I wanted to humiliate them, break them down. I grabbed Nicole’s foot and shoved it into Jenny’s mouth, forcing her to suck on the toes like a cock. It was amazing what a girl would do to avoid being slashed open by a long, sharp knife. “You suck her feet. If you stop, I will ruin both of you.” Jenny whimpered, and Nicole had her eyes shut tight, trying to pretend none of it was happening.

I stood up and turned my attention to Liz, where she sat on the couch and glared at me, nearly shaking with rage and humiliation. I had raped her little sister right in front of her, and had already given her a bit of a beating. She was going to be next, and I was going to enjoy soiling her. I walked over to her, gripping her chin and tilting it up, forcing her to look at me. She was pretty, but her bitchiness would likely keep her from getting a real man. She was good for one thing, and I was going to show her what that was.

“I’ll bet you’re one of those girls who has to be on top when you fuck,” I said, and she narrowed her eyes at me. “Too bad, because I don’t put up with that bullshit.” I glanced over to make sure Jenny was still being compliant, licking and sucking on Nicole’s toes and feet. What a sick bastard I was. I reached over and picked up Liz’s bag of lingerie and dumped it out. “Very nice,” I said, sorting through. “Stockings and a garter belt? How slutty. You’re going to put these on and model them for me.” She mumbled something through her gag, shaking her head in defiance. “Oh, but you will, or else I’ll fuck your little sister again. But this time, it’ll be with this.” I held up my knife, and she screamed at me through the gag, while both Jenny and Nicole whimpered.

I pulled her up by the hair, making her stand. I hiked up her skirt, revealing her sexy black lace thong. I just loved thongs, and my cock twitched as my mind pictured fucking her. I pulled her skirt up even higher, up past her hips, and then put the garter belt on her while she stood there, seething in anger. But she knew she couldn’t do anything. One move, and I would cut her, stab her, slash her. And her two sisters. She stepped out of her heels when I ordered her, and sat back on the couch as I began putting her stockings on her. Then she made her mistake.

Her foot was so close to my face, and maybe she thought I wasn’t paying attention. Maybe she thought she really could catch me off guard and let her sisters escape. But she was wrong. She kicked, and I blocked it, catching her foot and immediately lunged forward to punch her hard in the ribs. I backhanded her, slapping her again and again until she was squealing and screaming, crying and begging through her gag. I turned on Nicole and Jenny, doing the same to both of them, slapping, hitting, tossing them around by their hair. Finally, my fit of violence over, I threw them back onto the couch, where they huddled together, crying and whimpering.

Liz complied when I dressed her this time, her nose and lips bleeding more now, her face darkening in bruises. With her nice legs showcased in her stockings now, I pulled her skirt back down. It was short enough that it didn’t fully cover the tops, and I smirked at her, gripping her by the back of the neck and pushing her down to her knees.

“Down on your knees like a good bitch,” I said, loving the look in her eyes as she glared up at me. She knew what I was doing, what I was going to make her do. “You two, get over here. Take that sock out of her mouth.” Jenny helped Nicole get up and pulled out her gag, dropping it on the floor with a shudder. Nicole spit out the foul taste, tears leaking from her eyes. “Get down there and suck on your sister’s stockings while she sucks my cock.” They looked at me and then each other, a silent message passing between them. Then they got down on the floor, Jenny helping Nicole since her hands were still bound. They started licking Liz’s stockinged feet, out behind her as she knelt in front of me, and I chuckled, awash with sick pride that they were so easily cowed.

“I’ll bite your cock off if you…” Liz began in a low, threat, shifting on her knees as her sisters worked on her toes. But I never let her finish. I shoved my hard, throbbing cock into her mouth, all the way in, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag.

“No, you won’t,” I said, holding her down and forcing her to swallow to avoid gagging more and chocking on her own vomit. “You’ll suck my cock like a good whore, because you know what’ll happen to you and your sisters if you do anything.” I held her there still, and she was shaking now, desperate for air. “I already showed you the price of one little kick. And the punishments only go up from there.” Finally I pulled back, and saliva poured from her mouth as she gasped for air.

“Fucking bastard,” she choked, but wrapped her lips around my shaft as I shoved back into her mouth. She rolled her tongue along the underside of my cock, sucking hard as I pushed in and out. She wanted to get it over with, so I’d stop abusing her and her sisters. I had already come once, so maybe if I came again I’d be done. But she didn’t know the limits of my demon-fueled lust. When I was on the hunt, I could easily rape a girl three times, maybe four if I was really in the mood. With three hot girls all at once? I’d be willing to bet I could get it up five times, each time lasting longer and longer than the last.

“Damn, you’re not a bad cocksucker,” I groaned as she worked on my cock. I’d bet she would be better if she could use her hands, but there was no way I was untying her or Nicole. Liz glared up at me, but kept sucking my cock, and I smirked right back down at her. “What? Are you mad? You’re the one with the cock in your mouth. That means you’re the cocksucker.” She growled, but did nothing more as I tapped her head with my blade.
“You’re done,” I said, as I viciously shoved Liz backward, sending her to the floor painfully. “And now it’s your turn.” I grabbed Nicole and pulled her to her knees, brutally jamming my cock into her mouth and pumping furiously. She choked and gagged as I throat raped her, bucking wildly beneath me as I held her there, braced against the couch. Saliva streamed from her mouth as she desperately struggled, unable to do anything except take my cock as I thrust in and out of her mouth. Finally, I pulled out, and she dry heaved, catching her breath in ragged, sobbing gulps.

“You know what’s coming,” I growled at Jenny as I pulled her up. She slapped at me, but only half-heartedly. She didn’t want a beating, that was for sure. She sucked my cock, half-willingly, afraid of being throat raped like her sisters had been. She even used her hand, since I had left her untied. I let her suck my cock for a while, letting her taste her sisters on me, and then I shoved her away. It was time to fuck Liz. I threw Nicole and Jenny onto the couch, warning them to not move a fucking muscle.

“Now let me find out how good this pussy is,” I said as I walked over to Liz, who had managed to roll to her side and up into sitting.

“Fuck you!” she screamed at me, trying to lash out at me again. “Stay the fuck away from us!” I grabbed her legs and twisted, rolling her onto her belly. In an instant I was on her, hiking her skirt up past her ass and pulling her thong aside. I pushed inside of her hot pussy easily, my cock soaking wet from their saliva. “Nooo, you bastard!” She felt so good as I fucked her, gripping her hair and yanking back so her sisters would have to see her face as I pounded into her.

“Shit you’re so good,” I grunted, driving her hips down into the unforgiving floor. No mattress to absorb the brutal pounding, no give at all. She just had to take everything I gave her, again and again. I held her there, running my hands along her stockings, tugging on her garters, enjoying the lingerie I made her wear for me. Fucking her, raping her like a whore. And then I came inside of her, flooding her womb with my hot seed. “Fuck, that’s the way to do it,” I gasped in pleasure as I twitched, loving the feel of filling a girl’s pussy against her will. “You let your boyfriends come inside of you like that?” I chuckled, shoving her face down into the floor.

I pulled out of her and stood up, admiring the view of her lying on the floor like that. Another girl, another trophy to add to my collection when I stripped her panties off of her. The only sister I had left to violate was Nicole, since part of a blowjob definitely did not count. And I had to sample at least one of their asses. There was no way I could consider the hunt complete while leaving three asses untouched. Liz rolled to her side and curled up, her knees to her chest, sobbing as quietly as she could. I had beaten her, but she didn’t want to admit it. She couldn’t help the tears of shame and frustration, though, or the soft sobs that escaped her lips.

“Now, the two of you,” I said, turning to Jenny and Nicole. “I think the two of you should get me hard again.” They looked at each other again, Nicole glancing down at Liz. I knew she didn’t want to be raped, was thinking she was going to be next, since I hadn’t raped her yet. But she knew she had no choice, either. I leaned in and slashed her shirt open, tearing it from her. Her nice breasts were held up by her sexy white pushup bra. Just a bit bigger than Jenny’s, but not nearly as big as Liz’s. I gripped the two sisters by the back of their necks and pulled them forward. They whimpered, struggled just a little, but went to work on my cock.

“That’s right,” I groaned, enjoying the feel of their lips and tongues on my soft cock. I had just come, but my refractory period was already drawing to an end. Soon enough, they had me semi rigid again, and then fully erect. They took turns sucking and licking on my cock, Jenny using her hands to speed it along. I looked over at Liz to make sure she wasn’t doing anything stupid, enjoying her sisters pleasuring me against their will. I let myself go, not trying to hold back at all. I wanted to enjoy every second of it to the fullest.

“Deeper, suck me off. Suck that cock and all the come out of it!” I threw Nicole to the floor by Liz, grabbing Jenny’s head and gripping her hair. She was scared at my ferocity, but she complied, sucking me harder, working my cock with her hands and mouth. Bobbing up and down on my shaft, twisting her mouth and running her tongue along the bottom. “You two, get to work on each other’s feet.” I pulled away from Jenny for a moment to kick at them, slapping hard until they obeyed. Hands bound behind their backs, lying head to feet next to each other, licking and sucking, looks of shame and disgust on their faces.

“Back to work,” I commanded Jenny, and she hesitantly obeyed, knowing she had no choice. Up and down my shaft, deeper down her throat, then shallow again, stroking and sucking. “Fuck yes,” I groaned, my belly tightening, my legs shaking. Jenny tried to pull away to avoid the mouthful of come, but she couldn’t. I held her head down as I filled her mouth, her hands slapping against me, pushing. “Swallow it, bitch!” I held her there until she did, two gulps to get it down. Then I released her, shoving her back against the couch. I tied her hands behind her back then, too, and tossed her onto the floor beside her sisters. I had come three times now, but I still wasn’t done. I needed a break, but I’d be back into the game soon enough. I fixed my jeans and left them there to make myself a drink in the kitchen.

“No scotch,” I muttered, eyeing the sisters as they huddled together. I made myself a Captain and coke instead, sitting back on the couch and watching the three of them. “It’s been a good day, hasn’t it?” I mocked. “Some shopping in the morning, and fucking in the afternoon.” Nicole sobbed, Jenny cringed, and Liz just glared at me.

“You’re going to fucking pay, you bastard,” she growled at me. I laughed, a low derisive chuckle.

“Oh, but I’m not,” I said, sipping on my drink. “You think this is my first rodeo? You think you’re special? I’ll fuck you all I want and then walk right out that front door.” She shut her eyes, knowing what I said was true. I’d ensure that it happened, too. I always got away with it. Blackmail, bribery, coercion, threats, whatever it took. Finally, I was ready once more. And Nicole needed fucking.

“No, please, please,” she begged as I pulled at her jeans. I had them off of her in a few moments, revealing her demure white lace boyshorts. It seemed so fitting, somehow, that she was wearing white. I undid my own jeans, forced her legs apart, and then breached her tight, hot hole. “Please no!” she gasped as I violated her right next to her sisters. On her back, forcing her to watch me as I fucked her, raped her little pussy and used her for my own pleasure. I had to remind them not to move several times as I fucked Nicole, pounded away at her tight pussy, making her cry and whimper. Her tits shook in her bra as I raped her, tears leaking from her eyes as she felt me ruining her. It took forever, too, and she was outright sobbing by the time I was done. Another sister raped and filled with my semen. My work was almost done.

“I hope you bitches are on birth control,” I said, still not pulling out of Nicole. Instead, I stayed inside of her, gently pumping to shorten my final refractory period. Her hot, wet pussy was so inviting, felt so good even during that uncomfortable period. “All three of you let me come inside of you. Aren’t you worried about getting pregnant?” I mocked them, enjoying their misery and their shame. I was hard again, the thrill of raping three hot sisters fueling my lust. I fucked Nicole some more, enjoying her utter misery. Finally I pulled out of her and moved on to Jenny, fucking her tight hole for quite some time. Threats and some violence kept them in line as I raped the youngest sister. When I was bored with her, I moved onto Liz, slicing open her tank tops to get at her titties. I raped her brutally, just because she had been the most defiant, deserved the worst treatment. I watched and felt her tits shaking as I fucked her, enjoying how they bounced and jiggled.

“Don’t worry, baby,” I soothed. “I won’t come inside of you this time.” She looked at me confused for a moment, untrusting, and then her eyes widened as I pulled out. I stretched her leg up toward her chest, and plunged my cock into her ass. She screamed then, feeling my hard meat tear her tight ring of muscle. I forced inside of her backdoor, fucking hard, pumping in and out again and again. Finally I groaned and came, spurting the last of my semen into her bowels. I pulled out immediately, slapping her as I did. “Fucking tight ass you had. I’ll bet you had never had it back there.” I snickered and wiped off my cock on the couch, fixing my jeans when I had finished.

“Now, I’ll just be on my way,” I said, pulling each of their panties off of them and stuffing them into my pockets. Jenny’s bright pink lace tanga, Nicole’s white boyshorts, and Liz’s black thong. Three more trophies for my collection. They would go into Ziploc bags when I got home, clearly labeled with their names. I snatched up their phones and took their licenses, as well as a few photos from around the room for collateral.

“You girls be good, or not only will I be back, but I’ll just outright kill you next time. Then I’ll move onto every person you care about.” I shook the pictures at them and tapped their cell phones. “This was our little afternoon of fun, and nobody else needs to know.” And then I left them there, broken and raped. I walked right out the front door, just as I said I would, a free man who had just gotten away with raping three sisters at once. A very, very good hunt.
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote