Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-22-2012, 01:55 AM   #41
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I'm unmoved. "Not convinced." Place the bottle at the edge, threatening to topple at any moment.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #42
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"Fine, fine! I have no control!" I say it again, desperation entering my voice. If that water spilled, I was as good as dead, as i seriously doubted he'd bring another water bottle
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:30 AM   #43
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Better." I reseal the bottle. This will do. "That was difficult, I know." I toss the bottle to you. "It will get easier." But not just yet. I get up and walk out as you greedily gulp down the contents. I haven't broken you yet. I just know that you can be broken.

"I'll come back later." I turn the lights off as I leave.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #44
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I drink about half the contents before stopping, closing the bottle to save the rest. Who knew when I'd next get water? I sat on the bed, curling up in a ball
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #45
menace
Privileged Member

I return carrying a covered tray. Underneath is a hearty meal with meat, mash and salad accompanied by a glass of orange juice. "You must be hungry by now." I leave the tray next to you and sit on the chair as you look underneath.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #46
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sit up, eyeing the tray carefully. I can smell the food even before I take off the lid. Damn, it smelt good. My stomach growled loudly. "How do I know you haven't put some drug in it?" I ask. I'm almost hungry enough not to care. But I do need to know
Old 04-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #47
menace
Privileged Member

"Why? If I really want to drug you, I'll just stick a needle in your arm and inject you with whatever I want. And there'd be nothing you could do about it. Now eat up, it's gonna go cold."
Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #48
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I eye you warily, beginning to eat. It tasted amazing. I was never a huge fan of meat, but this was the best thing I'd ever tasted. But that was probably just the hunger talking.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #49
menace
Privileged Member

I watch you greedily devour your dinner. "Now, let us talk about your future."
Old 05-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #50
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I grimace "does involve me leaving here and returning to my life?" It probably didn't, but one could hope...
Old 05-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #51
menace
Privileged Member

"Leaving here, yes. Your life before, no. And you would be best to forget you ever lived that life as soon as possible." A slight pause "Do you know what type of an establishment Vladimir runs?"
Old 05-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #52
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"No" I respond. I hadn't really spoken to my captors. I wasn't even completely sure which one Vladimir was..
Old 05-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #53
menace
Privileged Member

"Really?" I quirk a brow. This is either very unusual, or a lie. But there is nothing for you to gain by lying. Anyway...

"A brothel." That ought to clear most things up.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #54
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"A brothel?" I snort. "Then he picked up the wrong sort of girl. I'm not that kind of girl."
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #55
menace
Privileged Member

I let out a knowing chuckle. "No, he picked up just the right sort of girl. One with no ties to the local community, traveling across so many borders there is no telling where she went missing never to be seen again."

I lean towards you with a wry smile "None of the girls working there are volunteers."
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #56
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"And I'm here because I wasn't behaving, right? You're going to try to train me?" I scoff. "Good luck. I'm very stubborn."

Last edited by mchawtie; 05-21-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #57
menace
Privileged Member

"Thank you." A slight smile "I do enjoy a challenge. You done with that?" Pointing to the tray.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #58
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I take one more bite, before pushing the almost empty tray back towards him. "It'll be a challenge all right"
Old 05-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #59
menace
Privileged Member

I pick the tray up, not continuing the banter. "You can give me your clothes as well now."
Old 05-27-2012, 01:38 AM   #60
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I snort. "As if." She wasn't about to just strip down and give him her clothes, no way!