Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

This one really is stubborn. Perhaps I should explain to her just how much trouble she is in. I pick up the bottle and turn it around as though I'm thinking. Finally I open it and ask "Do you know what it's like to die of thirst?"
Old 04-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #22
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"No" I respond bitterly
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #23
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Let me tell you then." I take a sip and close the bottle again "First there comes a headache and a burn in your eyes. You will feel tired for no reason. It will be a lot like a hangover. This will happen for you soon." I let the last word sink in

"Then your skin will dry up. This will make it very sensitive, and every touch will bring pain." I omit it wont be great pain, but pain nonetheless.

"After that, your tears will completely dry up, making it feel like you have sand in your eyes. You will get nauseated and dizzy, and you will start to twitch uncontrollably." That is the point at which almost all break, if they had not before.

"The worst part comes then. You will lose your mind, and begin hallucinating. At that point, I can no longer save you." I put the bottle on the cupboard

"Only death will save you then."
Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #24
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp. I needed the water. "What exactly do you want from me?" I asked. I had a very low tolerance for pain
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #25
menace
Privileged Member

I control the urge to smile, only a slight twitch escapes the corners of my lips. "All that I need from you, is for you to face reality."
Old 04-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #26
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"And that reality would be?" She asked, raising an eyebrow
Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #27
menace
Privileged Member

"That you are no longer in control of your life. What you are, and what you do you have no say in."
Old 04-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #28
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"What would you be having me do?" I ask, eyeing the water
Old 04-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #29
menace
Privileged Member

"Anything you're told to do. Anything." I emphasize the last word.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #30
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"What exactly does that mean? I want straight answers" I say stubbornly. "Please" I add as an afterthought
Old 04-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #31
menace
Privileged Member

I could answer, but that would give you a voice. "Why do you care? You thinking of saying you won't do it?"
Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #32
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Yes actually, that's exactly what I'm thinking" i glare. "If you tell me what exactly you want me to do, I may just say yes, and cooperate" I reason. Fat chance, I'm not agreeing to anything this bastard says
Old 04-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #33
menace
Privileged Member

My reply is stern "Well, I strongly suggest you stop thinking that. That kind of thinking leads to a shallow grave back in the woods." That is no bluff. Almost all submit, but a few prefer death to slavery. "If you think you are of more value live than dead, you are wrong. You are only worth something alive and obedient. In fact, the only reason you haven't been raped and murdered already is because Vladimir and Vania believe I can talk some sense into you."
Old 04-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #34
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"They do, do they? Pass me the water, and unshackle me, then I'll listen. I won't try to run, cause there are probably guards right outside that door anyways." I reply stubbornly
Old 04-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #35
menace
Privileged Member

"Reasonable requests." *pause* "I will grant you neither. Even if you weren't lying, which I can tell you are, you are simply in no position to bargain. There is only one bargain you can make: Your compliance for your life."
Old 04-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #36
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I roll my eyes, slouching against the wall. "You say I'd have to do anything you ask. What sort of stuff would you ask me to do?"
Old 04-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #37
menace
Privileged Member

She's not nearly broken yet, but that will come. "For now, I want you to say you have absolutely no control, in those exact words, and convince me you are telling the truth."
Old 04-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #38
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I now there's going to be more in the long run. I'd like to know what exactly I'm getting into." I say stubbornly
Old 04-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #39
menace
Privileged Member

I nod. "There will be more, yes. You will know what in good time." I take another big gulp of water with a audible sigh
Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #40
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp, my throat parched. Oh god, I needed that water. "Fine. I have absolutely no control" I say without much conviction