Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
IRejectUrReality

IRejectUrReality Level 1 (100+)IRejectUrReality Level 1 (100+)
Default and the big question is..

anyone else into waterbondage? Personally i find it extremly exciting! and if so how did u find out u liked it??

Old 02-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am. Love it. Love the idea of it...

She had been held down now for 12 hours, her head held tightly, the steady drip that had been falling into a 1cm square area just above her nose and between her eyebrows had her quivering. Her nerves had been shot. Her body shaking with each drip. Her skin, her entire body supersensitive to the slightest touch or waft of air.

Sometime later a handmaid entered, her eyes cast down and moved between the bound womans legs. The bound woman gasped as the handmaid began to soap her groin, building a thick lather of bubbles. Each touch seemed to drive another sharp spike of sensation, neither pain or pleasure...just sensation into her mind. The handmaid began to shave her soft downy hair away, leaving her bald and smooth. She washed away the lather and left as quietly as she had entered.

As the door closed another sound, a tap turning, and another drip of water began to fall and landed just at the top of her pussy lips...it slowly rolled down her lips. The bound girl shuddered and moaned as this new steady drip of water began to drive her insane...
It was relentless. The water dripped first onto her forehead and then another drop splashed onto her sensitive skin just above her pussy. The cold water running slowly but continuously across her pussy lips. She felt her mind slipping.

Then when she had screamed for mercy, begged for freedom, for release…two jets of water shot out from either side of the room. Their narrow, but powerful force landed directly upon her nipples. The force of the water strong enough to cause her nipples to tremble and shake under the impact. This was something else…utterly different and alien to her…the sensation was intense…deep…soul shaking…and just as she began to groan…again…not yet pleasure…another jet began from the ceiling aimed between her legs.

This was a powerful, firehose like jet, but deliberately angled and targeted. Her clit burst into life and pleasure roared through her body like a tidal wave of forgotten memory. She writhed as much as her tight bindings allowed and screamed as a quick orgasm brought her tight body convulsing in pleasure. But the water remained steady. Hard. Continuous.

Soon the pleasure began to rise once more, her nipples and clit constantly manipulated. The contrast between the bland sensation of the drips and the blasting water couldn’t have been more intense. She screamed as another mind exploding wave of pleasure took her. And again…

She sobbed and screamed and begged once more for release…the pleasure was becoming a pain. Her pussy ached and her breasts screamed for the manipulation to end. But it did not. Her pleasure wove and threaded with pain and she was lost to both of the sensations until her mind was unable to determine which was which and she screamed and screamed

The water jets poured on regardless.

Last edited by Louise; 05-17-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 12:59 PM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry, realised I didnt answer the second part of your question.

I would be suprised if any woman who had used a shower, a power shower certainly, does not know the power a focused jet of water can have on certain parts of the body. Its the one thing I always look for in a home...that the bathroom has good water pressure and a fantastic, top of the line power shower...

You listening SD?
Old 02-20-2007, 02:35 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Listening very closely my love
Old 02-20-2007, 02:39 PM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You thought its for free Dude?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha -breath- ahahahawoooowooo

You always have to pay!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:29 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Uh, ego...nevermind! *thinks about that nice big shower with the...*
Old 02-21-2007, 12:31 AM   #7
vtxxxr

vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)vtxxxr Level 1 (100+)

I love to watch it, and would love to play with it sometime!
vtxxxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
mavi_ays

mavi_ays has initial reputation

thanks
mavi_ays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #9
luvtoshowmyboobies

luvtoshowmyboobies has initial reputation

My earliest memory of masterbating was in the shower with water. I became a great contortionist when I realized how the jets of the shower head felt on my lil clit. To this day, I will always take advantage of a jet tub's power or a hand held sprayer with all the different settings you can now get.

I've never had the pleasure of water torture, but I loved the story above and it is definately on my 'bucket list'.
luvtoshowmyboobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
Greettot

Greettot can only hope to improve
Post hi

A friend is easier lost than found.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★       ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #11
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

i like waterbondage , but the page has changed from the beggining , there is less water and more bondage , so the page each day is more similar to hogtied , the truth is that all kink.com pages each day are more similar to each other , a pity
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:54 AM   #12
mstevensvr4

mstevensvr4 has initial reputation
Default Dont see much of this around

Lots of videos recently became available though
mstevensvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
NativeTexan

NativeTexan has initial reputation

I found I like it from your post
NativeTexan is offline   Reply With Quote