Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
Eternity

Eternity has initial reputation
Default A stormy morning

Howling wind brought goblets of rain to the ground. Lightning lit the black sky ablaze and thunder accented its strike. Although it wasnt yet noon, the days light had long since come and gone.
In the downpour, a frightened Bella walked down an empty street and into a dark alleyway. The city transit had been declared closed as a result of emergency conditions, causing the petite brunette to find herself quite stranded. If she didnt find her way home soon, she feared her parents would find her on the nightly news.
Bella's abstract concern dissipated her better judgement as she continued down the ever darkening path. It's seclusion would have brought her great concern if she hadn't already disregarded safety in a quest for speed.
Ironicly, it wasnt the evils of human nature that formulated her doom; rather it was a combination of high heels, a tight skirt, and a slippery road. With a single misguided step, Bella went from the air to the ground in record time.
People say the young bounce, but they dont know how right they are. When Bella's head smashed into the pavement, it didnt just strike once. Three mind jarring blows proved more than enough to send her into unconsousness.
__________________________________________________ ______________

A white construction van caused ripples in the storms puddles as it sped through an unusualy dark ally. Apparently, lightning had hit a power line leaving the entire span of road pitch black. It was nothing short of a miricle when Tommy saw a figure lying prone on the ground.
"Stop the car!" He shouted to his younger brother.
Alarmed, but unaware why, Dean swerved the van. A deafening screech of bending mettle moaned throught the air as the vehicle slammed into an industrial dumpster.
"What the fuck!" Dean screamed clutching his hair.
His brother paid no mind to the angry words. Instead, he ran to the girl. Putting his finger over her neck, he checked for a pulse. She was alive.
"What the fuck!" Dean repeated, this time in a soft, frightened voice "did i do that?"
After a moment of silence he pulled a blocklike phone from his back pocket. "I can't go to jail man!" He said "Lets just call 911 and get out of here."
Tommy rose from his knees with athletic speed. He quickly snatched the phone.
"Are you kidding man? Look at her!" He said astutely, as if his brother was missing somthing stupefyingly obvious.
After a response of dull eyes, Tommy explained. "This is a gift from above!" He said pointing at the heavens "No one knows shes here and no one knows were here. Plus it's pitch black!"
Again Dean refused to respond.
"It's the perfect crime" Tommy said though a fit of laughter. Walking to the back of the truck, he opened the duel doors. Unloading it after their last work job had taken the better part of yesterday, but that grueling night was now well worth it.
He walked to the girl, heaved her over his shoulders, and effortlessly tossed her into the back. After tying her hands and feet with bungee cords, and gagging her mouth 32 a spare rag, Tommy ransacked her purse. From it he removed a phone. After squashing it under his boot, he disposed of it in the dumpster.
"You won't be needing that" he muttered under his breath.
When he looked back at Dean, Tommy saw a shell shocked expression. Finally the boy spoke "what are we doing here man."
"Don't you see? We're ending our streak of bad luck!"
"But..." Dean began, only to be interrupted
"But nothing! You my brother, and I'm all you have! This might be the opportunity of a life time, but we can't sit here talking. You'll thank me later"
With that the two brothers took their seats. With tommy now at the wheel, they zoomed onto the Main Street and dissipeared into the horizon.

. Any suggestions about what you want to be included in young Bella's new life?
Comments are appriciated, if you don't like it please tell me to stop

Last edited by Eternity; 06-28-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

love the start. i like her outfit, high heels and tight skirt. please add more details to her clothing, maybe add pantyhose (so you can fuck her through the torn hose later).

i'd like to see her taken to the ghetto part of town and have her white prim self paraded in front of the bums and raped by them.
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
Eternity

The wheels grinded to a halt. Bella could hear a rusted garage door scream as It made its way to the ground. It slammed against cement, sealing her fate.
Tommy opened the drivers door and stepped into the darkness of the windowless garage. His brother stayed strapped to his seat, his head in his hands.
The cargo doors opened soundlessly, singling for the motion lights to flicker on. Bella's eyes opened an squinted. He hadn't seen it in the night, but fish net stockings ran down her never ending legs.
"Please." She said and thats all she said. She couldn't bring herself to say her fate, but the man didn't need her too. Reddened eyes and running mascara claimed that she already knew.
Tommy drew in her sight before grabbing her ankles. He didn't expect her to screamed for all the world to hear. he panicked.
He tugged, just barely avoiding her heel when she kicked upward. He hit her so hard, that he could feel the wind leave her taught stomach.
"Not another word pet." He said as dragged her the rest of the way out.
He released her ankles, letting her head hit the ground once more. Her screams and her struggles stopped.

Last edited by Eternity; 12-07-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
Eternity

He dragged her across the floor by her bound hands. He stopped at the door and heaved her over his shoulder. "Get over here dean." He barked to no response.
"I said get the fuck over here!"
His brother opened the door, but his movements were uncertain. "What are we doing here." He whispered. "There's a thousand things wrong with this"
He spoke without confidence and Tommy could tell. When he motioned for his brother to open the door, the boy obeyed wordlessly.
A singly ray of sunshine poked through the clouds. The rain was gone, but tommy didn't take it as the breaking of the storm. "It's a sign. The man above wants this to happen." He laughed.
Dean trailed behind him still wordless. He watched the cellar door fold open and his brother disappear into its darkness. He went after and closed the hatch. He hated himself for thinking it, but the evil was more than tempting.

Last edited by Eternity; 12-07-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #5
Eternity

The switched was flicked on and the empty room was filled with light. For the first time, he saw the women in all her buety. Her hair was black like the night sky, cutting off mid back. It formed a triangle at the end that accented her milky pale skin.
Her mouth had been stuffed with a rag, but her eyes could still scream. Their emerald depths shouted for a help that dean could not give. He was scared of his brother for the first time in his life.
Tommy caught a glimpse of them and laughed. He bent down and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "That look in your eyes. That look of pure terror. I love it." He said as he pulled down hher spaghetti strap top. He fowned at the white lace protecting her modesty.
"Maybe that's a sign." Dean shivered. "Whites the color of innocence. We can't destroy purity.
Tommy's laugh was high pitched and cruel. He turned Bella's face towards his and spoke. "Your not pure are you slut? Not with that leather skirt and legs of your's."
He grabbed her sex and she jolted back, but there was nowhere to go. Nowhere to run.

Last edited by Eternity; 12-07-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
Eternity

"Your going first." Tommy said as he stepped back.
His brother shook his head. "I...I cccan't." He stuttered.
His brother sneered at him and grabbed the hem of the girls skirt. He pulled downwards and it came off along with her panties. The leather slipped off her ankles, but her lace underwear hooked to the bindings.
Tommy untied the cables at her ankles then jumped onto her stomach. He reached reached behind her and freed her hands
He stepped off the women and backed off. confusion kept her on the ground. She looked up at her captors.
"if you can't do it, jails just a step away." Tommy said, motioning for the girl to leave. "Guess you've chosen her freedom over ours."
Bella didn't hesitate twice. She jolted to her feet and stepped out of her panties. Giving the men one last look at her shaven sex was a small price for freedom. She ran towards the door, unashamed.
Dean surprised even himself when he tackled her. Overtaken by lust, he reached to her chest and ripped off her braw. He seized her hand sized mounds, mashing them togather. Bella screamed into her gag. The muffled sound was invigorating.
He dug his nails into her breasts while tommy watched. "I knew I was right." He said.
Dean did not speak. He ran his hands down her side, attacking her softness. Her breasts were red now and her puffy pink nipples stood up.

Last edited by Eternity; 12-07-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #7
Eternity

Bella kicked like an animal. She pushed her hands upward, pounding on the mans chest. When he didn't yeild, she clawed at his face.
Dean jumped back, holding his wounds. He stumbled and fell to the ground. Tommy rushed fowards. He punched her in the face then grabbed her neck. He slammed her against the wall as he chocked the life out of her.
"How dare you attack your master!" He boomed.
Bella clawed at his forearms but did not relent. When her face began to turn shades, the man released his grip. She slid to the ground.
"I'm gonna take this gag out and your not going to scream."
She nodded. He took the cloth from her mouth, and she began to pant. Her eye was already beginning to turn purple.
"You alright, there dean?" Tommy asked.
The man cursed. He took his hands off his face, revealing claw lines. He stormed towards the girl and her face turned red with fright.
"Please don't hurt me." she begged. Her hands went up protectively, but dean swatted them away. He grabbed her by her hair and threw her onto he stomach. He ass jiggled as she fell.
Dean undid his pants. He pulled out his erection and lowered himself to his knees. The girl began to grovel, but was to frightened to react.
She sobbed as dean rubbed her slit with his penis. He eased himself into her dryness slowly. When he was all the way in he pulled out then thrusted. Bella yelped and began to squirm again.
Dead would not have it. He punched her spine. "Move again and ill kill you then fuck your corpse." He hissed.
Bella sobbed as the man pumped in and out. She was helpless to him, but that was not what was unbearable. She hated that her body was betraying her, growing moist and allowing him to pump faster and faster.
His stroked began to grow irregular. She could feel him swell inside her. "Please," she begged. "Don't cum in me. Im not on the pill."
"All girls want it." Tommy laughed, speaking for his brother. "Don't pretend your differant."

Last edited by Eternity; 12-07-2013 at 11:48 AM.