Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78
Post The Innocent Cheerleader

The Innocent Cheerleader
By
Edward Zigmann

Chapter 1: Country Girl in The City

Jenny moved from the country into the city when her dad lost his job and had to take his family to a low
income area of the city, unfortunately this was mostly full of rough gangbangers, drug dealers, etc. Jenny had made
the cheerleading squad, and she was happy but being a virgin and having a rather short skirt seemed to say the
wrong thing she thought but it was what they gave her and she wanted to cheer badly.
“Mom I need something to wear. I can’t wear the same thing again come on.” Jenny said as she tried to
find the box her clothing was in. “Where your cheerleader outfit I’m shore they will be ok with it.” Jenny wasn’t
shore of the idea but she went with it. She didn’t have any panties to put on, no bra, Just the small top as well as
short skirt. She walked out the door it was a bit windy she was doing her best to keep the skirt down but it just
seemed to keep flying up from behind exposing her ass to anyone from behind.
A few blocks down from where jenny lived, John was in an ally doing some drugs, he was just thinking
about jennies’ family wondering if they had any sweet daughters he might find to use when jennies came walking
around the corner not thinking anything of the ally. Being from the country, she didn’t not much experience with bad
people and there where not many black people where she was from as well. She saw John and was a bit afraid. John
was 35 5'11" tall 235-pound black as night with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing some old jeans, and a
dirty T-shirt.
“Don’t be afraid baby.” John said as he looked her over, Jenny had just turned 18, 4 ‘ 9" 100 pounds with
Blue eyes and Strawberry Blond hair. Jenny said “sorry didn’t see you there I’m on my way to school,” all of the
sudden a gust up wind blew in showing off her pussy right at John. Her face became red right a way. John said
“Baby don’t, be ashamed, its ok looks like you might be hear looking for some fun to me he moved a bit closer.
Jenny in a fearful voice said “no I’m not that kinda girl,” backing back a bit.

Chapter 2: First Tim, Black Man’s Delight

“Names John and baby you not going anywhere.” He said as he grabbed her and threw her
against the wall she said “please ohhh!” He slapped her “shut up and take it bitch!” She replied “Please
I’m a virgin and I’m not on any pills you might knock me up please sir let me go.” His cock grew even
more from the word virgin. “Virgin even better, and if I do knock ya up to bad Bitch, I’m breaking you
in.” He held her while she begins to cry trying to break free but not able to break his grip he pulled his
pants down and pulled out a 14" cock “say hello to you new daddy BITCH!!” she Screamed “Please
someone help me please” He laughed and said “no one gona listen!” He forced her down on the ground
she tried to fight but he jump on top of her. He begins smiling and rubbing his cock a her pussy as she
twisted and tried to turn he finally pined her down good and as he rubbed it he said with a evil look that
could kill “YOU MINE BITCH!!!” and with out word pushed his cock in a little, near her virginity but
not yet taking it. She screamed in pain and fear. He said “how does it feel to know a niger is gona take
and knock you up take your innocents and all baby.” he laughed. Then he rammed it full force breaking
her cheery blood oozing out around his cock as he pulled it out as he popped her she scream out a
scream so loud he jumped a bit but kept pumping his cock into her pussy his shaft trusting down her
Birth cannel like troops invading foreign land, he keeps going pacing his self a bit long rough hard
strokes as he was about to cum building up he rammed it harder and harder till he could no longer hold
it in cum rushing up her cannel into her unprotected womb to fertilize her knocking her up for shore.
Her body limp now not able to do anything he grabed her while she still in shoke from the
violent rape, and fliped her over, and begin taking it up her ass she was unable to say or do anything
and he was going to take advantage of it he begin to ram her ass hard and fast her body shaking and
moving back and forth from his banging of her ass, the trust now like bombs going off ramming her
body pumping her ass hole ripping it apart from the trust as she was coming to she begin to scream
saying “god help me please” he responded “My cock is your god now BITCH!!!” soon he came
he then toad her to get on her knees as he got up she now not trying to fight as he broke her
spirt got on her knees say “now what do you want from me” He said “lick it off and suck it now bitch”
she said please my ass has been on it my pussy please not this too PLEASE!!!” He slapped her “DO
AS I SAY DO IT SUCK IT AND CLEAN IT OFF!!!” with a face of sadness and embracement she
took his cock and begin to slowly suck and trust on it sucking off the all the cum as well as ass and her
own pussy juices. He grabbed her head and said “I guess I’m gona have to teach you how to suck as
well you dirty like cunt” with both hands he rammed his cock down her trout deep as he good making
her gag”when you gag you know your doing it right bitch!” he kept going till He came in her mouth then
he toald her “get to school bitch and don’t you dear think of telling anyone anything.”
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #2
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

Bravo,very nice i'm a big fan of cheerleader rape storys.Nice job!
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks waas my first try at a story
Old 02-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend

Well i think you should do another one,i'm not much of a writer myself but i have a few ideas if you need any.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
rapeontheroad78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
Well i think you should do another one,i'm not much of a writer myself but i have a few ideas if you need any.
send me a privet message i'll work on your ideas