Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2018, 12:23 AM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Only You

My eyes flutter as I hear the door slam and Cassandra pads quickly across the hallway floor. I turn abruptly to my side, making to get off the bed as she passes my room without a glance and continues on into hers. After a moment I can hear her sobbing and I get up to pace my floor in irritation.

The time when she sought comfort from me has passed. I don’t know how I didn’t see it coming. This small betrayal burns me deeply and I find I cannot calm down.

Who has hurt her this way? Why should they have this power over her?

I watch the back of her head as I fill her open doorway. She make no move to acknowledge me as I draw closer until I am leaning over her.

Inches from her tear stained face. The scent of her sadness unexpectedly causes my member to stir. I ignore it, though inside the idea that she may see it gives me a kind of thrill.

“What grieves you so, dear one?”

Startled by my presence, her breath hitches and she sniffles, embarrassed that i am seeing her acting like a stupid little girl. Her embarrassment causes her to snap “it’s none of your business”

flushing in shame that she is being cruel, but not wanting to open up to me.

“You would think its dumb anyways” she mutters, pushing past me to sit at the edge of her bed

My anger flares up and consumes me from my outrage that she would dismiss me this way.

“You insolent little..”

I have her on her back, pushing into her shoulder, half leaning over so I can feel her against my side. I barely know how it happened before I catch myself.

“Tell me..” my voice invites no arguments. I wanted to be more careful and draw the answer from her when she was ready, like I did when we were younger but now I have to commit to this. I can’t back off and show weakness. I won’t have her losing respect for me.

Her eyes widen and I feel her tense in fear. “It’s just a boy…” she stammers. Her chest heaves as her breath quickens because of my unexpected anger. “What’s your problem?”

She half-heartedly shoves her small hands against my chest and tries to push me off, feeling tears welling up and not wanting me to see her cry more.

I want to let her go and be ashamed of my behavior but when she tries to shove me it drives me to react with rage again and I fall on the bed, turning the motion so I land beside her awkwardly pulling her into me until she is flush against the front of me.

I lay my hand on her shoulder and slide it down her arm, trying to soothe myself and disguise it as an act of comfort. I have to admit to myself that her skin is so very smooth and soft and I am suddenly aware that she is not a little girl anymore.

The smell of her fear washes over me and my body seems to know what it wants with her even as I avoid confronting it to myself.

“Why do you let some boy hurt you this way.” My tone when I say ‘some boy’ is dripping with contempt that she was so vulnerable for someone else. I move my hand from her arm to lay against her temple and weave her hair between my fingers, remembering how I used to brush her hair when we were children and being unable to resist the compulsion to touch her there now.

Shivering into my touch, she buries her face against my chest and cries, murmuring about this boy at school who asked her out in front of all his friends and when she said yes they all laughed because it was a joke. She shakes, sobbing in my arms, until eventually she calms under the stroking motion of my hand.

“Please dont laugh at me” she whispers in a tiny insecure voice

Seeing her break down, my anger dissolves. In fact I can’t help but feel satisfied to see her so very vulnerable and a secret Joy wells up in me as she sobs into me. She is mine again. Laid bare and looking to me with such trust in her eyes, pleading for me to take her and make her feel worth.

I draw her to me so her head rests just under mine and our hips are pressed tightly together, allowing my leg to nudge hers aside until I rest it between them, the heat of her thigh warning my skin.

“You are so very beautiful, dear one.” I speak against her hairline, trailing my lips along her forehead, lingering much more than necessary. “Such trash are not worth your tears”. I am. You should cry for me. Only me.

I trace along the bridge of her nose before shifting to collect her tears onto my tongue, claiming them as mine. My eyes stay on hers as I do so, my undeniable lust for her straining, pressing between us. There is no doubting what it is she feels pressing on her womanhood, even through fabric. My gaze dares her to object. To tell me I do not have the right. To speak lies and say she is not mine

Feeling a shift in the emotions, she nervously turns her eyes away. There is an odd twinge in the pit of her stomach when my arousal presses into her. She starts to panic at the intensity, blurting out “I have to pee” trying to just break the tension. She wriggles trying to get out of my grasp.

I tense at the abrupt attempt to break away from me and hold her still much to roughly, pressing into her spine.

“Be still. Don’t be afraid.”

I try to release the rigidness of my hold marginally but I do not allow her to pull back from me. “I didn’t see you grow up. I wasn’t looking. But you’re a woman now. You’re realizing that but you have forgotten that you are still my sister. I was there in the beginning and I will be there in the end.”

I push her head aside with mine to bury my face in the hollow of her neck, wanting to be closer to her scent, briefly parting my lips over her skin “you want to feel loved don’t you Cassie? There is only me. You have seen how other men treat you”

Confused by the way her body is reacting, she lies very still beneath me, goosebumps popping up from my breath on her neck and the words against her skin. “…what are you talking about?” she asks, unsure what is happening, all of this far beyond her level of experience. “You’re being super weird” she tries to laugh it off awkwardly.

I take her stillness as encouragement and begin to reason that I cannot be subtle. If I can admit to myself what I want then I can act on it.

“I know. ” I lay both hands gently but firmly on either side of her face and cradle it between them, holding her head still. “I am.” I watch her breathe a moment, taking in the smell and the sight of her under me. The sensations washing over me only becoming stronger. “I want you”. I bend my head down until our noses are parallel and my ragged breathing is right against her. I touch my lips to hers, carefully as if she will squirm away, drawing her lower lip between mine, my hips trapping her lower body, keeping her held down as I rock the hard ridge of my erection against her, burning to do so much more

Gasping into my mouth as my hardness presses against the heat between her legs, she blushes hotly. She allows her eyes to close and she revels briefly in the moment, delighting in such intimacy. Her eyes snap back open and she jerks her head away sharply, causing pain as she yanks her lip out from between my teeth. “Stop it, you’re not supposed to do stuff like this…” she shoots me a glare and keeps squirming to escape

“I know..” my eyes show no trace of remorse or shame. Leaning back, I smooth my hands over her thighs, down to her ankles and drag her down the bed, settling myself more comfortably between them. “But you cannot stop me. I don’t care..and you don’t want me to stop.”

I arch my back and bring my hips against her in short circular motions, stroking myself against her, my pace quickly growing more desperate. “You want this as much as I do. You wanted someone to touch you. To desire you. You wanted it to be me. So shut up dear sister and take what you deserve ”.

My boldness surprises me, but I let none of that show

She takes a ragged breath as I reposition her and tell her, so bluntly, to take it. Her eyes are scared but she can’t hide the curious desire in them. She places her hands flat against my chest, and makes a token protest, even as the heat between her legs grows

I stop only long enough to lift myself and pull my pants and undergarments over my hips in one desperately frustrated motion, taking myself in hand and stroking teasingly down my length as i hook my other hand under her panties and roll them to her ankles.

“I only want to hear the truth of your hunger for me. For my cock to be inside you. That is all that should pass your lips. Everything else is just noise. ”

As I free her one ankle i lay into her heat anew, forcing my way against her opening now, i realize I don’t care if she want this anymore. Only that I will have her irrigaurdless of her desires.

Seeing my naked member scares her and her eyes fly to meet mine, begging me silently for mercy, as she struggles in earnest. Her body drips with want and the smell fills the room even as fear takes over. Her small mouth is open and making wordless protests and pleas for me to stop… To stop doing this to my sister who I claim to love, to turn back from this course of action that will change us. Tears start to fall from her eyes again, her face red and splotchy, she feels sick as she fights back because she can smell her own sex betraying her

As I force my way inside her, impaling her virgin pussy deeper and deeper, stretching it to accommodate me at an agonizing pace, I draw her legs around me, bringing them together at my back as our hips meet and I lift her up to lean forward until our bodies are flush together, her breasts compressed painfully between us as I hold her still with my length all the way inside, my tip pushing at her back wall.

“Why do you still fight me dear sister?” My tone deepens when I say 'sister’

“..this is only what you asked for. Feel how your body responds, begging me to fill you. You’re so very wet for me right now, the air is thick with the smell of it. ”

I wrap her hair around my fingers over and over, twisting her head to the side at a sharp angle, speaking into the skin of her neckline as I make my way down. “Don’t be ashamed. You know I love you. I would not deny you anything.”

I roll my hips against her, withdrawing only the barest amount as I keep her held onto me with my free hand on her backside.

Crying pitifully as I slowly destroy her innocence, she stops fighting and lies limp, too stunned to have any reaction. Her insides burn and ache from being ripped open and stretched out obscenely. She shivers as I speak against her neck and she can feel her pussy trickling arousal around my cock even as she tries to mentally disappear from what is happening, gasping at my movements. I can see her eyes going blank as she takes sanctuary inside her mind somewhere else, rejecting this reality.

As she goes limp and I see the awareness leave her eyes, horror begins to dawn in me, quickly replaced with rage that she would so ruin this moment.

I let her drop back onto the bed again and slam myself down into her with renewed frustration, bracing myself against the bed with one hand while with the other I strike her so hard her head snaps to the side. “Stay with me, my precious little bitch. This is our moment together. Don’t you dare ruin it by checking out. You begged me for this, now take it. It is only what a needy slut like you deserves.”

I turn her head back to me, my fingers digging hard into her cheek as I cradle her jaw, pressing into the bruise freshly made.

She yelps out as I painfully anchor her back to me, to this moment, deep fear stretched across her face. I notice her breath hitch and her nipples harden painfully as a pink heat spreads across her breasts and neck. Her body clearly displays what her mind cannot comprehend: She is my slut, born to be mine, to hurt for me, to drip wantonly for me, to accommodate my needs and wants.

The undeniable fear that she shows me only drives me further past the point of reason, my entire cock burning with the force and tempo with which I am violating her.

“Speak the truth. It is the least you could do to redeem yourself. Tell me you asked for this. Begged for it. You hungered for me and your needy little hole that begged to be filled feels so good now to finally have it ”

Taking the peak of her left nipple between my fingers I pull hard until it strains

She cries out loud at my unrelenting pace, trying to formulate the words that will make me stop hurting her “I’m sorry I made you do this. I… I wanted this” she sniffles pathetically “i um. I asked you for it” I can tell she is not there yet, only saying what she believes I want to hear to avoid my wrath

I release her only to strike her breasts sharply. Once and wait for the sting to subside. Then over and over.

“Lying bitch. You think this is my fault don’t you?” I strike her harder and faster until the skin darkens. The space between our hips is just a ball of fire and pain.

“Dont you!? Answer me slut. ”

Sobbing at this point, red welts across her chest as I abuse her, she nods frantically “yes!” she blurts out through her tears “yes it’s your fault. Why are you doing this?” the wet slapping sound echoes in the room and her body trembles with shame

At her accusation I reach back and strike her hard going each way until her head is ringing. “Why!?” Again. “You ask me why? Why am I doing this?” At the end of the last i turn her head back to me, staring into her eyes from the very short space between us. “Because dear sister, my delicate little slut, it gets my dick hard ”

I throw her head back down and instead curl my fingers around her neck. “I can’t stand to see you cry over some boy. When you are mine. No one has any right to your heart. No one has any right to touch you, save for me. I cared for you, protected you, I am the only one who ever loved you. The only one who will ever love you. You belong to me ”

With every admission I shake her harder until I release her again.

The tempo of my hips has slowed.

“Now be a good sister and show me how much you love me. I know you do and you want to be a good girl for me. You will please me of your own free will to make it up to me that you tried to lie to my face after all I do for you .”

Fully terrified, with an aching head, but feeling a deep low heat in her belly, she whimpers “how? How can I show you?” The sudden guilt in her voice is surprising.

My movements slow to a halt and I withdraw, watching her with tenderness masking triumph. My member is still thick with desire despite the punishment it had taken in giving her the same “come here…”

I lean back with my knees splayed and gesture to her. “Take me in your mouth. Don’t be scared. I will show you how to please me.” I reach for her to bring her up. “You’re a good sister Cassie.”

Nervously crawling between my legs, her face wet with tears, she awkwardly licks the long vein on the underside of my shaft with the flat of her tongue, a long broad lick from base to head. She pulls back with a scrunched up nose “it’s all wet and I… I think I can taste my blood” she whispers, ashamed

“Shh it’s okay. You won’t bleed as much next time. It’s not going to taste good but it will make me happy. It will make up for how you have behaved.”

I hold the back of her head still and take myself in hand with the other, tracing her lips back and forth with the tip, insisting at her unwilling mouth with my motions. Gently to begin but growing more urgent. “Be a good girl and take me in your mouth Cassie. Drink it down to your throat. All of it. ”

Face still crumpled in distaste she hesitates but finally wraps her lips around the head, trying to taste as little as possible. She holds her tongue back and works her lips up and down just the first few inches. The smell of her deflowered cunt is almost overpowering, and she is humiliated knowing she only smells that strongly because she was so very wet with my cock inside her.

My hands flex involuntarily in her hair as i urge her forward. “You said you wanted to please me. Now do a good job. Take all of it. ” I gingerly push forward to the back of her throat, holding her head painfully still there. “Drink it down slut. Be a good girl and get the whole thing in there ”

She closes her eyes in shame and angles so my cock is point towards her throat. Moving her mouth down, she feels her juices smear her lips and cringes, but she keeps going until my head is resting at the entrance to her throat. Unable to go any further, there are still a couple inches she cant possibly take and she whimpers, wanting to be good

My eyes flutter with pleasure and I release her fractionally for a second before I can’t stand it and shove her head down all the way, feeling her throat rebel as I force my way down into it. “Mmmm. Good girl. Just like that. Don’t you dare stop”. My hips push insistently against her face, driving me in and out between her lips fractionally.

My cock cuts her oxygen flow and her eyes bulge, face turning red, as she gags and chokes. She tries to pull back, not realizing it, survival kicking in.

I tense in response to her resistance and hold her more firmly against me. “Mm be still. Don’t you fucking try to pull away from me.” I punctuate each word by thrusting harder, her resistance only making me more achingly aroused at the power I have over her. “Stay on there. Keep your needy slut mouth where it belongs. Sucking my cock until I am finished with it”

Sputtering all over my cock, she tries to breath through her nose, barely able to get any oxygen. Her head spins and she starts to see spots but with no escape, she relaxes into the feeling. I can smell her cunt flooding and see her repositioning herself, unknowingly presenting her pussy, acting on pure instinct as she continues slobbering on my member like a total slut

Seeing her present herself, my movements slow as I reach down with my free hand to cup her heat, feeling the wetness spread over my skin. “So very thirsty for more cock aren’t you?” I curl my fingers and trace the line between her folds, brushing over her clit just barely, over and over, gentle teasing touches, relishing having power over her another way, knowing she has little experience there.

Helplessly impaled on my cock from the front and desperately arching her pussy towards my touch from the back, she starts whining and whimpering, becoming overwhelmed and lacking the ability to express her needs and wants for more, more pain,more cock, more..

I take her clit between two fingers and squeeze, rubbing it between them, my middle and index fingers curling around her opening and sliding inside her, blood and fluids covering them.

“You like that slut? Do you hurt for me to touch you more, deeper, give you more pain?”

I’m getting distracted with teasing her and my hips stop pushing into her as forcefully

Taking the opportunity to pull back slightly, she gulps down oxygen, realizing she also feels like she is missing something now that my cock isn’t torturing her. Feeling my fingers slide through her bodily fluids, taunting her cunt, she whimpers and whines and wriggles helplessly

With her head free i push her down on her back, fixated on working her body to react to my touch more and more.

“Do you even know what this is you feel? What only I would do to you?”

I dip my head down and move my hand aside, replacing it by parting my lips over the same warm pulsating center. “I will show you how much I want you. And you will start to show me the gratitude I deserve for it.”

Passing over her clit with my lips and tongue in slow circles, I hum softly to myself

A low keening sound rips from her throat as I grind against her, not even aware of her own body desperately seeking more. In response she focuses her attentions on my cock, subconsciously intent of returning the pleasure I am showering her with.

I have to shift and hold on to her thighs, turning over as she bends toward my length, in this limited space I can barely push against her and am forced to leave her to take as much of it as she wants and no more.

In my irritation at not getting the verbal submission I desire I nip at her gently, holding my teeth to her clit on either side before it slides from between them.

Turning my head to the side so I can draw breath as I lavish attentions on her heat without stopping, my tongue strained with the effort to not relent in drawing as much need from her as I possibly can.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:42 AM   #2
Vigil

Vigil has initial reputation

This is absolutely beautiful. The internal back-and-forth between the protagonist's shame and self-righteousness, the description of a truly unwilling woman so confused by her body without ever fully committing to either side of her drives, it has been years since I read something this good in this line of fiction. You, my friend, are an artist and I want to see more of your work. Their individual struggles play off each other like a most dark and twisted duet, and we see it through the eyes of a man who can actually see the fear and pain he causes the sister he professes to love, even as he justifies her violation and twists his perceptions and reactions to fit his own want. The only point of criticism I can currently think of is that we're desperately needing a climax, a crescendo to this wonderfully horrid little double journey of self-discovery, one that I can't wait to read. Usually, I'm not into incest at all, but with this it didn't bother me at all. Brilliant work, well done!
Vigil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 04:49 PM   #3
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigil View Post
This is absolutely beautiful. The internal back-and-forth between the protagonist's shame and self-righteousness, the description of a truly unwilling woman so confused by her body without ever fully committing to either side of her drives, it has been years since I read something this good in this line of fiction. You, my friend, are an artist and I want to see more of your work. Their individual struggles play off each other like a most dark and twisted duet, and we see it through the eyes of a man who can actually see the fear and pain he causes the sister he professes to love, even as he justifies her violation and twists his perceptions and reactions to fit his own want. The only point of criticism I can currently think of is that we're desperately needing a climax, a crescendo to this wonderfully horrid little double journey of self-discovery, one that I can't wait to read. Usually, I'm not into incest at all, but with this it didn't bother me at all. Brilliant work, well done!
OH wow. Thank you. I want to continue this story now just to live up to your praise
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
incest, rape