Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
ikuiku

ikuiku has initial reputation
Default The Dorm.... Swedish Hotty

It all happened one night when I was traveling oz. I was staying in a four bed dorm with a young Swedish girl and her bf, she was tanned, blond, blue eye's , bought 5,6, slim, with a short skirt, belly top and nice chest, I'd say D's for sure (amazing hot). They were staying across the room on a bunk bed she was at the bottom, he was at the top, the room was small so they weren't far away from my bed. Above me there was a old British guy (I was at the bottom bunk), said he was 37, alittle chubby was a nice guy.

Anyway I got a close up look at the Swedish girl when she introduced her self and I was in aw, she looked amazing, just liked a more petite Ines Cudna but still with the boobs to match. Shame I cant remb her name lol but can remb she was 18.

Whilst I was lying on my bed I heard her bf say he's going out with some friends and staying at his mates for the night so he wont have to pay that one night rent, the old guy asked "when will you be back", and he bf
said "prob late tomorrow".

The Swedish girl also said she's going out with her friends parting but will come back to the dorm, she then said how the chip she had was hurting her arm, if you don't know the chip stops girls getting pregnant. They then both then dressed up and left.

The older guy asked what I was doing and I told him I was prob going out for a few drinks till late, he said he was going to look around the town so he left. I was soo tired so I thought I would take a nap but slept too long.
Later on the Swedish girl stumbled in the room waking me up and fell onto her bed, she was really really drunk and passed right out. The older guy came in about a hour later and turned the light on, he wasn't drunk, he walked to his bed but stopped and looked at the Swedish girl, he then looked to me but must thought I wasn't there because I was right in the corner in my bed.

He then walked over and locked the door, after he walked over to the Swedish girl and said "are you ok" she said nothing. He then gave her a little shake and said the same again, no reply. He then looked around again and looked back to her, he slowly lifted up her short denim skirt and I could see her pink little underwear. He then walked quickly over to his bag and pulled out a little cam and a a little stand, he walked back over to her and set up this little cam right in front of her. After it was set he turned it on, pressed record and walked close to her. He then slowly pulled the pink panties down and I could see her little shaved pussy (no tan lines, nude bather), I heard him whisper "wow, holy fuck" I was in aw and had a hard one straight away lol.

He then lifted her little black top up and they got caught on her boobs because they were big, the top was tight, he the managed to pull it over to expose her black bra, now my heart was thumping I've never seen a girl this hot in person, she was like a model. He then undid her bra and her boobs spilled out, I then heard him say "fuk me".

He then pulled down his jeans and pulled out a condom, he pulled out his cock
and this dude was hung, I'm talking 8inches prob. He pulled out the condom but just rubbed the lube from it all over his hard cock and threw it in the bin. He then went over to her and went on top of her, I then heard her mumble "your back early", (I couldn't believe what I was seeing).

I could then see him climb on top of her and holding his cock, he then spread her legs a little and guided his cock to her pussy, He was lying right over her and started kissing her so he couldn't see, I saw his cock rubbing the inside of her leg right near her pussy, he was trying to guide it, It then got closer and closer and then reached the little entrance sunk right in. I Heard him go "Arw" quite loud and his Cock when right in deep to his balls, he then whispered "wow fuking tight" and she moaned "fukkkkk" but was still out dazed.

He then started pumping slowly and I could see him putting one of his hands in front on him and grabbing her tits, he then picked up the pace and started thumping her pussy hard. He then put his arms around her and slowly
and pulled her over so she was lying on him but on top, she was out again, he then put his hands on her ass and made her ride him, he held her up for a min so she was upright on top and I could see the sides of her big tits moving. He then let go so she was lying on him again and started pumping again, I could hear him mumbling "arw..... awww.......Arrrrggww".
The he started shouting 'fuk fuk im cumming fuk fuk" and he pushed her ass right down so he was deep in, after a few seconds of him whining he slowly rocked her ass. I wasn't too far away so I could really see his cock pumping cum in her pussy. He then whispered "fuk" and lifted her ass up so his cock came out, he then softly lay her back down on her back and I could see a thick load of cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg.

He cleaned her up, got him cam, dressed her back to normal and left with all of his stuff straight after.

I got up went over and locked the door, I was still hard so I thought fuk it and went over to her and pulled top her top and pulled her tits out. I started jerking off whilst grabbing her tits with my other hand, I was getting close so I stood over her and put my cock between her tits, I then started pumping but I was so horny I just blew between her tits and if was flying up her neck.
I then got up and she was covered with spunk all if over her tits, I cleaned her up, dressed her and went to bed.

In the morning I got up and she was still Asleep, I had breakfast came to the room and she was awake, I asked her did you have a good night, and she said yea was awesome, not drinking that much again me head is killing.

She didn't noticed a thing and I left the next day.
ikuiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:25 AM   #2
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good one!
youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
rehanboy16

rehanboy16 has initial reputation

awsome story
please continue the story abd bring some twist in it like blackmailing.
this story can go heaps further
rehanboy16 is offline   Reply With Quote