Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
ricmar

ricmar has initial reputation
Default Gracie under pressure

Okay so - long time lurker - first attempt at storytelling.

That said any constructive criticism is more than welcome.

This is just a fantasy, and entirely my own work... though with more than a little encouragement from Gracie herself.

+ + +

Gracie was an interesting target, not the first but perhaps one of the main root causes for my delinquent behaviour.

While at university I struck up a relationship with this vivacious young brunet, and as platonic relationships go it was rewarding - but never entirely satisfying. Her pale blue eyes were cold and could convey disdain with just the slightest glance. She had a fiery temperament, and was quite strong despite her petite stature. Gracie generally wore conservative dresses during colder months, but in Summer would wear less fabric and a little more perfume. When I first noticed her in the seminar theatre, one hot September afternoon, she was wearing a light beige summer dress with a muted pink floral print that beautifully framed her small firm breasts. I had to work hard not to stare, let alone follow the lecture we were sitting, but when she stood up I caught my breath - looking at her shapely legs and generously rounded ass. Her body type was just what I looked for, thick firm thighs, wide hips, with nicely spherical yet exquisitely petite a-cups. She kept fit, mainly by training at the gym every day, but also played some sports. When she played or exercised she tied her chestnut dark hair back into a short ponytail that I found very alluring.

After several months of polite conversation, and always in a group setting – so never quite going anywhere, we both found ourselves at a late spring house party of a mutual friend. I arrived late and Gracie had been drinking. Some younger student was making a clumsy pass at her, much to the amusement of her friends, though her annoyance was very clear. As she saw me approach she stood up from the couch she had been sharing with her would be suitor, affording me a brief glimpse of her smooth firm thighs and the briefest flash of laced knickers hiding under a black floral patterned halter-neck dress. The other guy seemed annoyed but had been sitting a fair way off to her side which I thought was a little strange. 'You snooze you lose', I thought to myself.

Gracie was more than a little wobbly as she got up, but no-one around her was any more sober. "Ray!" she called, and staggered almost though me, one arm clumsily snaking its way around my waist as she splashed her white Russian over my suit jacket. "Oh shit! Sorry – pumpkin!" She seemed actually sincere for a moment, then began giggling.

"Its okay," I reassured her, "I'll just go and sort this out – Hey, d'you want another?"

Although she said she'd like another drink, she still followed me to the bathroom where I took off my jacket and quickly washed out the stain. I looked up at the mirror and saw her drunkenly staring back at me. Someone called out that a cab had arrived, and as she turned I noticed the halter neck top was a little too large or her small white breasts. In profile I could see almost all the way to her nipple. I understood why the other guy and been sitting to her side now.

"I wanna go home..." she slurred a little, but another couple had already got the taxi and the front door was closed.

"What about that drink you lost back there?" I asked, matter-of-factly. "One more for the road, before I get you a cab?"

"Yeah – white Russian."

I put my arm around her and guided her through to the kitchen. James (our host ) was busy talking at his next conquest a Brazilian student called Ricardo, so I picked up an empty glass, and collected a couple of bottles of Kaluha, Tia Maria, Bailies, Vodka, white rum, and some milk. I sort of guessed what might make up the drink but decided that Gracie needed a lot more alcohol. As I poured she became engrossed in James' conversation, in the way drunken people get just before they need to sit down and maybe try to drink some coffee. I took the opportunity to slip in a more than generous amount of vodka.

I handed her the cocktail and poured myself some tonic water. We clinked glasses and I took the white rum with me, as we headed to a quieter part of the large student house. "In one" I suggested, and was pleasantly surprised as she took a deep swallow. She was drunk enough for her not to notice or complain that the white Russian was probably more Jamaican than Russian, and certainly double the strength. I topped her up with rum, put down the bottle and gently teased her top apart a little as I brushed past her to move in between her and the open door to the rest of the party. I was now afforded a much clearer view of her right breast, from her well defined collarbone down to the light pink of her aureole and the beginnings of her nipple. She looked up at me as I spoke.

"So, are you long sighted or short sighted?" I asked as I gently removed her black framed glasses.

"Mmm?"

Not the response I was expecting, but one that would do for now. I put the glasses back onto her face but at a slight angle, and as she reached up with her free hand to try to put them straight I carefully pulled her top out and aside a little more. She didn't feel or notice, and I could now see her nipple completely. I stepped back and took out my mobile phone, I wanted a trophy and was relieved that by the time I snapped a couple of pics her dress hadn't moved, and she seemed more interested in the contents of her glass, despite her head nodding a little.

"Drink up" I suggested, as I picked up the rum and began guiding her again. This time I walked us to the rear of the house, and up a poorly constructed do-it-yourself wooden spiral staircase (that was done by someone not too good at carpentry or house design) to the half-mezzanine above. As she took one steeply difficult step at a time I decided to risk more decisive action, and whilst firmly supporting her right side with one hand, as gently as I could reached up under her dress and hooked two fingers into the band of her panties. I squeezed her side as I did this and began pulling off her underwear. By the time they were down to her knees she had obliviously reached the fourth step. After a carefully placed fifth step up, her black laced boyshorts were off one leg and now caught on the strap of her kitten-heeled left shoe. I moved up to her side, pressing close against her on the narrow stairwell, and suggested a quick stop. I topped up her glass and holding her hand got her to drink a few more gulps. She was now bending forward and steadying herself with her right arm. I took the opportunity to pull her top open and managed to get a couple more pictures, this time both her smooth breasts were on full display thanks to the fabric of her top sagging apart as she bent forward.

"Nearly at the top," I said gently "then you can have a sit down".

She just nodded and finished more of her glass. As she tried to step up again I stood behind her and pulled up her dress to reveal her gorgeous round ass. I took a couple of pictures, then switched to video mode as with each lift of her creamy thighs I got a superb view of her soft white pussy slit and the beginning curls of her light brown pubes.

"So you dye your hair?" I thought aloud. No response... though even if she had heard I doubt she'd been able to comprehend.

With five steps to go I stopped filming and offered to help her walk. She nodded absently, and I slowly put my left hand up between her legs, my palm closing around her warm cunt as I cupped my fingers up to the soft patch of her short mousey pubic hair. She gave a short intake of breath, and turned to look behind her.

"Careful!" I quietly warned, "Your glasses are about to fall off." I handed her the bottle of rum, now ensuring both her hands were occupied, and pushed her glasses firmly back into her face, where they sat slightly a skewed. "Here, let me support you..." I put my right hand on her chest between her small breasts and gently began to lift her up. At the same time I softly pulled her body up with my other hand cupped over her vagina.

"That's it, one step at a time, and we're nearly there" I almost whispered into her ear. She tried to say something, but I was now lifting her up and forward, and with both her hands occupied with glass she unsteadily lifted her left leg. My hand turned a little and I found my middle finger gently slipping into the folds of her silky pussy lips. I let the tip of my finger linger over her clitoris and gently run round it, before sliding it back and down, until I found her soft opening, and inserted my finger up, roughly probing until it was all the way into her now quivering body. She was quite wet, but not as tight as I was hoping. While I did this my right hand slid across both her tits, then settling on the right – first cupping it then catching her erect nipple between my fingers. I squeezed her firm breast and continued to manhandle her up the remaining steps.

"Nearly at the top" I said encouragingly. Her body was shaking, but she was still trying to walk. By the second step to the mezzanine I was now masturbating her with two fingers pumping steadily into her warm vagina, as her wetness seeped down to my palm I coated my thumb and started rubbing it around her anus, slowly pushing the tip to penetrate her tight sphincter. Her breath was becoming laboured as I slid my right hand up her chest to her throat, to undo her halter-neck.

"Wuh-rr, you ... what are you.." she began,

"careful now," I warned, "you mustn't drop the bottle". I pulled the back of the halter neck up – but found it was a single loop of fabric, and not unfastenable as I'd hoped. Part of me was aware I was acting on automatic – just going with the flow and didn't really have any plan. Now I realised I wanted to get her dress off, to see her completely naked, and then to have her... but this would require figuring out what to do and how to do it without attracting any attention from the rest of the party.

We reached the top of the staircase, and were confronted by a grey painfully stylish sofa and an equally fashion conscious brown furred cat reclining on it. The cat eyed us suspiciously then got up and stalked off as I led Gracie towards the sofa. I had tipped her forward slightly, with two wet fingers still slipped up her cunt and my thumb now up to the first knuckle into her hot ass... her sphincter tightened around it holding me inside her. I led her forward and let her head fall onto the cushions, her long dark hair splayed out, while I pulled her waist up by her moist sex and tight anus. She moaned slightly and I pulled the halterneck over her head and down to just below her firm breasts.

"N-no plea*uh* ... please whut are you ... nnn no"

Without saying anything I switched my camera-phone onto video and placed upright against the arm of the sofa, then undoing my fly I slipped my hard erection out of my pants. I slid two lubricated fingers out of her pussy and swivelled them up to the small of her back, whilst keeping my thumb firmly in her ass. The friction of my thumb corkscrewing like that must have hurt as she gave a little yelp. I reached down with my right hand and held her throat, not tightly, but gently pushing my palm against the right side of her pale neck, applying just the barest amount of pressure. She whimpered softly as my thumb pulled her up by her rectum and I positioned the head of my naked cock to her sopping wet hole.

+ + +

Part two to come later.
ricmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great story! keep going.
youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice beginning. I like the way you developed the characters. I'm looking forward to part 2 when you get around to writing it.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
Darkkamada

Darkkamada has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkkamada

Great read thus far..looking to see Gracie take a bit more abuse........good work.
Darkkamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
ricmar

+ + +

Part Two

I stared at her for a while... my heart pounding so hard and fast it almost made me sick. My mind wandered as I hoped the beat in my ribcage would slow down... steady does it, not to quick, save and savour what I'm going to do to her. Seconds slipped by, and her breathing became shallower, less laboured, as my palm slow compressed around the side of her throat. Gradually I felt her body go limp, her ass sagging down despite my attempts to hoist her up with my thumb. Once certain she had passed out, I took my hand away from her neck, and scooped it under her warm stomach, trailing to the little patch of soft hair – and I pulled her hips back up to my waiting member.

Looking down I couldn't fail to notice her outer lips were no longer the pale white, but flushed a deep pink and glistening with her wetness. I eased my cock towards her pussy gently rubbing the tip around her inner lips, coating myself with her lubrication. My own pre-cum seeped out making her even more slippery, as my body shifted - contracting with anticipation.

Slowly and carefully I began to rape Gracie's vagina.

As I penetrated her private little nether-mouth, I was aware of my cock feeling the tiny sharp pin prickling sensation as I caught some dryer patches of her outer labia and some of the smaller pubic hairs around the sides of her layered opening against my dry shaft... but that soon went as I slid myself further into my unconscious victim.

Feeling the warm wet ridges inside her cunt - I push my cockhead deep into her body. Part of me wanted to rush in, to cut into her tenderness with all the force I could manage; but I also wanted to relish this moment, I didn't want to cum too soon, not with the rest of the party safely away, not with the object of my desire here – face down and helpless to my violation. I fucked even deeper into Gracie, enjoying the wet warmth as her pussy surrounded me, involuntarily clasping me inside her. My heart was still racing, but I knew I could hold on and make this last. I'd wanted Gracie for months now, and here she was - her dress bunched at the waist, my thumb still lodged in her tight shithole, and I was finally getting into her body.

I managed to penetrate two thirds of the way in when I hit the back of her vagina... she moaned a little but remained senseless. I gently lowered her down with my thumb and managed to push forward another inch before being stopped again. Unsure of whether Gracie had a short vaginal track or if it was a coil or something else I settled to raping her with my cock almost all the way in.

I've watched plenty of so called 'sleep-rape' videos, but I've not much experience in the way of violating someone unconscious, so I was unsure of what to expect. Through various threads on a favourite internet board I had downloaded several drugged and passed out sex movies; but these were clearly staged with actress 'victims' seemingly unable to just get raped without actively sucking and fucking back with their eyes firmly closed. Though I think in one video the girl being fucked was trying too hard and actually snoring.

Gracie didn't snore. She didn't move, she just lay there breathing very softly, doubled forward with that gorgeous round white ass up and her flushed pink gash exposed to my will. I started working myself into a steady rhythm as I rape-fucked her, sliding my cock in slowly then withdrawing almost all the way a little more quickly. Then with each thrust I pushed down and in, into her body – feeling the wetness of her pussy, as it offered less resistance. At one point I felt her hips shift slightly, so I lay her more on her side, her face now covered with only a clutch of her dyed hair... only her mouth uncovered and slightly open. I was tempted to withdraw and rape her mouth as well, but I was enjoying her cunt too much. Part of me wanted her to wake up with the taste of her juices on her tongue, and then I started thinking about DNA samples, police assault charges and prison sentences...

I was in danger of losing my erection through anxious over-analysis, but then a rather nasty little plan hit me. Yes she could wake up tomorrow knowing she'd been fucked, but what if it wasn't with me? A course of action soon formed in my excited mind, and I found my cock rock hard with the thought of what I was about to do. I refocused my attention to violating this delicious, unconscious 19 year old, and started to pound into her soft unresisting flesh harder and harder.

Realising I now didn't mind – no - I actually did want her to wake up in pain, I made sure didn't hold back... I dug my thumb hard into her ass with one hand and pulled her up a little so I could maul her small tits. I grabbed and groped her breasts and began pinching at lovely her pink nipples; though it came as a shock when I realised the effect this was having on her. The heavy treatment to her underdeveloped chest was causing some pretty tight contractions in her vagina, so I just went for it. Pounding in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as I could whilst squeezing the hell out of her small pale tits, I could only manage to hold out for so long – but then with utter amazement I felt Gracie's vagina contract very heavily, her whole body tensed up with both my thumb and cock getting clenched hard by her wet sphincters. The waves of pressure on my cock weren't as tight as I'd hoped but still enough to drag out a glorious orgasm – the burning release as I came, the climax of tension from my chest down to my penis, and the knowledge that I was raping a girl I'd wanted for months made it one of the best fucks I'd ever experienced. I could feel myself cum, surge after surge of ejaculation as I emptied myself deep into Gracie... knowing that in rape I had actually made her come too!

As I gently withdrew from her shivering body, my cock left a glistening trail of semen like a single thread of cobweb from her reddened vagina. Small grey white globs of her thick natural lubricant had formed caught in the folds of her outer pussy lips, and I couldn't stop myself from positioning her ass back up to me, and smoothing her wetness with the flat of my fingertips up from her pussy... gently massaging it into the delicate skin of her anus.

While I massaged her soft flesh, a slow trail of whiter sperm began to leak out of her open hole, out over her engorged clitoris, running down into the mesh of her soft curls, now dark wet and stuck together with our combined fluids.

I picked up my phone and saved what I'd recorded to that point, then started filming a new file.

Locating her flimsy little black boyshorts, I picked them up and with two fingers I started feeding them into her red wet cunt, all the way in... then, using the neck of the rum bottle I began ramming the cloth up her wet cunny all the way to her cervix. She moaned... drunk passed out, her soft body still reacting to pain. I removed the bottle and wedged the wet slick neck into her mouth while I slipped my fingers back in to hook her panties, drawing them out with much of our combined juices. I use the wet lace and cotton to wipe her crotch and buttocks and pocketed the damp trophy (though I had no idea why).

Re-arranging her dress I gently rocked her over and up into a sitting position, where massaged her small breasts again and French kissed her mouth deeply. She tasted of rum, and her pussy. As Gracie's breathing became a little heavier she started to moan quietly as consciousness slowly crept back up on her. I licked her lips as I pulled away, tugging the halter neck up over her head and smoothed her hair back. She remained like that slumped a little, sitting up, head lolled forward, clothed only in the black fabric of her dress and her kitten heels with red soles.

It was with considerable annoyance when I noticed that sometime during the motion of her rape, Gracie's glasses came off. I spent precious minutes searching down the sofa's edges until I finally located them caught in the folds of her dress.

By the time I replaced her specs she was more awake but still very drunk and softly slurring unintelligible nothings... apparently unaware of where she was and (I hope) seemingly oblivious of what I'd just done to her, or at the very least still too drunk to comprehend. Now I had to put my plan into action. This would take careful timing, a lot of luck, and my belief in the pre-eminence of the sex drive within human nature being correct.

+ + +

Part three soon.

And thanks for the comments! Please also pm me with any criticism. I need the feedback on my first work! Thanks.

Last edited by ricmar; 07-01-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
strangefruit

strangefruit has initial reputation

Excellent story. Extremely well written. Realistic, nice details, sexy--not overly violent. You can convey the rapist's pleasure and satisfaction so well. Generally, not a fan of sleeping rapes, but this is a keeper.
strangefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
ricmar

+ + +

Part Three

Gracie's still pretty much out of it, so I manhandle her up into my arms, breathing in her aroma and kiss her once more deeply on her mouth. Her body is almost deadweight, only barely propping up, and as I try to cup her breasts her knees buckle slightly causing me to refocus all my attention on carrying her. I lead her to the spiral staircase, and placing much of her over my shoulder I gingerly take her downstairs one step at a time... recalling the journey up as we descend part of me longs to continue molesting my prey. I stop once I reach the bottom, her body close up on mine and I try to fix her dress a little more, cautiously looking around to see if we're alone... and then I go an undo it all by sliding my hand up her smooth firm thigh and fondling her raped pussy.

I've spent my load in her, I've fucked this girl, and yet I can't just leave. I still want her sexually, physically, maybe I'm in love? The thought makes me almost sick with laughter, especially when I consider what I've got planned next.

She moans a little as I slip my index finger into her wet cunt, coating myself in a moist film of sticky mucus. I enjoy her for moment longer, then taking my finger out I pull her dress back down and smear her wetness around her lips and under her nose. Then I take my mobile and dial for a taxi. It takes a couple of minutes but I get a woman who sounds both tired and indifferent as I ask for a cab. I glance over to a table where there's some mail and read off the address, and get confirmation that a taxi will arrive in 15 to 20 minutes. I hang up and look down at Gracie who breathes a little more softly when I put her arm over my shoulder and carry-walk her back into the main party.

The alcohol has been flowing quite liberally, and most of the remaining revellers are well past drunk, with a few asleep or passed out. I can't believe my luck, no one seems to have missed us, and better still her would be suitor is still here. Now this sad sack of piss is not what you'd call boyfriend material... in fact - my assessment of him is that he'd need a pretty damn good personality to make up for everything else: blonde highlights, pale bad skin, lanky without being particularly tall, not skinny but puny looking, and the lack of chin isn't helped by a rather poor attempt at a goatee. I'm nearly sympathetic.
Mister suitor is currently pawing at a girl who's almost too drunk to care... almost but not quite, and she manages to drag herself up out of the couch and at the same time push him back with an unsteady palm to his face. Clear message: 'I may be pissed, but for you there isn't enough booze in this party'.

I stifle a smile, and after letting her sway past me I kick his shoe to get his attention. Bloodshot semi-focussed eyes look up at me then the figure on my arm... and I realise he's at that point of drunkenness where 'sex pest' rapidly becomes 'predator', too drunk to remain even vaguely inhibited, but still sober enough to do some damage.

"Oi, whatsyourname."

I'm not asking the question, I just want a response, but at least he stops leering at Gracie and looks up at me.

"Gracie needs to get home, and I've ordered us a cab, but you live closer to her. Be a mate and drop her off at her halls?"

The clogs move slowly in most drunks but this son of a bitch is quite quick on the uptake. I'm giving him an unconscious girl he'd already tried to go with. I'm giving him sex tonight. All he has to do is come along for the ride.

"Yeahmate... sure, wha-ever... she's like three... three rooms away fro' me anyhow..."

I can't tell if he's lying but I've just got my patsy. Hook. Line. Sinker.

It takes him about three minutes to struggle out of the couch, and he's unsteady enough to need my other shoulder, but we eventually make it to the main living room. The filthy looks he gets as we walk past other women, lead me to believe he has clearly tried it on with and subsequently been rebuffed by everyone else, starting with Gracie and ending with the bint on the couch.

Feigning a level of drunkenness I slur out our combined farewells and thanks for a lovely party to host James, congratulating him on yet another fantastic evening. He smiles genuinely, though I doubt he even remembers my name.

"Thanks for coming mate, and for the bottle! I hope you'll be okay taking Gracie home?"

"Yeah," I reply... "these two aren't too far from 'ere and I'm not much jus 'round th corner – but I've already booked to cab, an I've got the fare. Cheers 'gain!"

"Not a problem, my pleasure Roy, we're doing this again soon – you have to promise you'll come!"

Roy?

Even better. Though I hope I've not laid on the drunk act too heavily. As I gather up my charges it seems to have worked, and now I've got witnesses who've seen me being the drunk but responsible type who's going to get both Gracie (who's barely standing and incoherent), and her would be boyfriend (who's perked up a little now) into a cab and safely home. No one seems to recall that Gracie and I had disappeared; I guess there were enough little clusters of party dotted around this big student house that only a close girlfriend would have picked up on her absence... but Gracie's friends always struck me as the fair-weather types who'll as easily feign concern as bitch about their BFF to anyone prepared to listen.

The cab finally arrives and after stepping out in to the cold dark air I embark on the next stage of my plan. Getting into the front passenger seat, I leave Gracie behind me slumped up against the window apparently asleep. Suitor-boy, now a little more awake but still very drunk, initially sits behind the driver, then proceeds to edge across to his would be date, eventually getting far too close for comfort – and in full view of the driver.

By the time we get to the student halls of residence, someone is trying to get his hand down Gracie's top and his tongue on her neck, and I'm amazed to see that Gracie's now awake enough to be pushing his hand off – though I'm guessing she's still not alert enough to her predicament. The cabbie doesn't say anything when he parks, but turns to look at them, then me and asks for twenty five for the ride... a little steep for three miles, but its late, or early depending on your perspective, so I pay up and get out into the cool 3:15 am air. I turn and open the passenger door, which causes a Gracie to almost fall out onto the ground, but I'm quick to catch her, and stand her up against the cab as Mr Suitor crawls out after us.

With Gracie on one arm and Suitor on the other we stagger up to Gracie's hall, zigzagging as all drunken trios do, but I'm careful to stay out of the lights, and we take a side entrance that doesn't have a security camera.

Inside is well lit, but I can't see anyone, so I make our way to the lift. The doors slide open and we cram in. It's small and smells of stale air-freshener, and moves at a snail's pace. I note there aren't any visible cameras, but decide to play it safe and lean back with my eyes half closed, while the Suitor casually swings his arm around Gracie, then sneakily slides his other hand up her dress. His eyes actually bulge when he realises she's not wearing anything under the light dark fabric. No panties, knickers, briefs, thongs, g-strings, and certainly not the pair of black lace boyshorts she put on before she came out tnight... I can imagine the euphoria of this pathetic little loser who turns to me with a massive grin.

"She's gon commando, see!" and he lifts poor semi-conscious Gracie's dress up to afford me a view of her naked privates. I stare at the soft mousey brown curls of pubic hair that stand out in stark contrast to the white complexion of her skin. I make out the gentle curve of her pussy lips, and swear I can even smell her. My mind races as my cock gets hard.

Gracie's not that awake, but still tries to push her dress back down as the lift ping's and the doors gradually open onto her third floor. I peek out, a couple of lobby lights are still on but still no-one in sight... it is 3:30 am though.

I put Gracie's arm over my shoulder and try to get suitor to do the same, but he's too pissed to even stand up straight, and I'm doubtful he'll even make it to her room. So I take Gracie first and walk her to her door. Finding her key is easy enough, but opening her room quietly takes precious seconds, and its only when I've crossed inside when I realise the lift has gone back down... with Suitor-fool still in it!

In a panic I dump Gracie on the floor in her room and hurry back to the lift... but its too late, only one lift and it's already heading down. I wait for what seems like an age for the damn thing to return, then just as the doors reopen... I sidestep out of sight as the suitor drunkenly stumbles back into the third floor lobby to shrieks of drunken laughter coming from within the lift. Whoever's in there is probably as drunk, but I've not seen her / them, and I'm fairly certain they've not seen me.

Suitor loudly slurs "an.. an she wasn neeven wearin panties".

More shrieks of laughter as the doors slide close and I gently pull the drunken idiot up and walk him quickly and quietly as I can to Gracie's room. We enter together, stopping short of the crumpled figure on the floor. Gracie's dress has hiked up a little, revealing those gorgeous thighs and the slightest view of her ass, her hands now covering her face as she folds up into the foetal position. The Suitor sways forward a little and loudly pronounces "W-wake up babe, I fuckin love you sooo much!"

I lock the door behind us, and turn off the lights. The room is dark, but I can still make out the other two by a crack of light that slips under the door and from the soft glow of a digital alarm clock on the bedside table. I wait for a moment as my eyes adjust and become comfortable to the near-dark.

Then, moving quickly I put the Suitor in a choke hold, my knee on the small of his back forcing him forward, while my arm wraps tightly around his neck, while he drunkenly splutters, his arms not even reacting until his body goes limp and he passes out. I sit him down on an easy-chair in one corner undoing and pulling down his jeans to his ankles.
Now for the finishing touches to my alibi.

I drag Gracie from where I left her up and to her bed. She moans a little, but quietens when placed on the soft mattress. I look down, her face, her arms and the 'v' of her chest exposed by her halterneck dress all reflecting the green glow of the alarm clock. I touch her firm little breasts through the fabric of her dark dress, and realise my erection is back with a vengeance. No time for that, I need to get them both in place and get the hell out of there for this to work. I turn on a small bedside lamp, and can't help but start over-thinking again. My plan does *seem* good, but what if Gracie remembers me. What if she wasn't as out of it as I'd hoped. I need to be sure that she is – at the very least – confused as to what actually happened.

In a moment of inspiration I position Gracie on her back across the width of her bed. Gently I spread her cool thighs wide apart exposing her soft cunt. I place my hand flat on her pussy massage upwards brushing her pubic hair up a little, while her firm calves dangle off the side of her mattress... her feet nearly touching the floor of the small student room. Then I pick up the suitor, dragging him from the chair in the corner to a kneeling position slumped in front of the young woman he so desperately wanted to bed, and place his head between her legs. With just a little re-arranging his mouth stays in place over the wet pink folds of her pussy, and his nose rests amongst her pubic hair (still sticky wet from my earlier violation of her). I position his hands under her buttocks with his thumbs just visible, and manhandle Gracie's left leg over his shoulder.

Carefully checking there are no reflective surfaces, I take out Gracie's iphone and snap the little diorama from her view point - showing the suitor's head between her soft thick white thighs, his face pressed into her privates.

His eyes are closed, but the shot looks entirely natural.

Remembering that she is right handed I move her left hand to his head, but keeping it there proves difficult until I rope her middle finger to the label inside his shirt with a hair tie. The second shot is more convincing and looks like she's actually guiding his neck... forcing his face into her flushed sex.

I leave them like that for a while (allowing him the chance he'd wanted but would never realise), while I scroll through Gracie's iphone. I see one number keeps coming up more than any other, Farrin the pretty, tall, half Bosnian half Moroccan girl in Gracie's student group. I don't recall her being at the party, but I send the pictures anyway, with a message: 'LOL got luky ;P'.

If memory serves me Sabine is not only a vacuous waste of space, but is also a notorious gossip. I place the iphone on the bedside table within Gracie's reach after setting it to silent.

I should go. I've had my fun, I should just leave her in bed and him on the floor... and I should leave NOW. If anyone saw me enter, they'll see me leave, and I can genuinely say I just helped them to bed... after that it's all up to them.

I should go.

Really.

Right now... as in this very instant.

Except I can't. It's been nearly an hour since we got out of the cab, and looking at Gracie lying there her dress pulled up, nude from the waist down, her pussy still flushed pink, I find I'm quite erect... and there's still so much more to this gorgeous little vixen that I've only brushed on.

This time I want to feel her more tightly, and her pale, tight, round ass is just what I'm after... only now I don’t want to just fuck a mannequin – I want some fight. I've got my water-tight alibi and I think it's time to have a little fun.

+ + +

Part four on its way.

And thank you YouDamnBastard, GilfHunter, DarkAmada and StrangeFruit. The encouragement helps a lot!

Last edited by ricmar; 07-07-2012 at 04:49 PM.