Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Gangraped..

Anyone think that little girl out in Cali deserved what she got? Fucking bring it!! Think the guys that watched arent as big a fucking waste of flesh as the guys that attcked her.. again.. fucking bring it bitch. I am tired of this gawd damn leftwing politically correct "ahh the poor babies dont know right from wrong" bullshit!!

It's not often I lose it, but if you think those little piece-of-shit mutherfuckers shouldnt be nailed to a damn wall and have their cocks chopped off then show your worthless ass here!!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Anyone think that little girl out in Cali deserved what she got? Fucking bring it!! Think the guys that watched arent as big a fucking waste of flesh as the guys that attcked her.. again.. fucking bring it bitch. I am tired of this gawd damn leftwing politically correct "ahh the poor babies dont know right from wrong" bullshit!!

It's not often I lose it, but if you think those little piece-of-shit mutherfuckers shouldnt be nailed to a damn wall and have their cocks chopped off then show your worthless ass here!!
No to your first part

And I think the second part is a good punishment...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

link to story?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's this thread

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=30213
Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well time to show my worth less self! Vigilante justice in any case is Never RIGHT no matter the offence! We have a justice system that is luckily not Run by the people here.

They will get some punishement in a year or so, depending upon how good their lawyers are. How much will depend on their plea bargains as they Rat each other out to escape proper punishment.

Our Justice System is far from perfect, but it is all we have currently and we need to let the profesionals handle crime as cooler heads will always be better.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear what you are saying Sindy. Yes we have to let the justice system do its work. That said, there are some things our justice system just wasnt meant to handle because when laws were passed 20, or 50, or 100 years ago people couldnt imagine a particular situation happening. I would argue that this is just one such situation.

Besides, this thread isnt directed at those who find this action deplorable. This is directed to those who think the rape of a child is ok. It's directed at those who say maybe she wasnt a nice girl so rapeing her is ok. It's directed at those who say she was probably drunk so whatever she got is ok. It's directed at those who say hey, boys will be boys, they werent taught any better, or they flunked sex-ed, or they are big fucking pussies and the only way they can prove their manhood is rape and beat on little girls. That's who this thread is directed at.

I doubt very much that you fall in any of the above catagories so as far as I'm concerned there isnt a problem here.

Also it's for anyone who just wants to vent.. like I needed to earlier. I'm sure I'm not the only person pissed off over this.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-30-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #7
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:

No idea what the fuck you are talking about. I'm more or less left wing and from what I can tell these guys should die painfully. That left wing enough for you?
Old 10-31-2009, 04:47 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Maybe this is an American thing ... but why is the "left wing" always associated with people who look to blame the victim and defend the assailants, eventually only because they do not support corporal punishment or the death sentence, even in a case like this one?

The "left wing" is something rather different in Germany or England than it is in the USA but still I would consider myself on the left side of politics. For that reasons other than being a "politically correct pussy, talking bullshit" might apply.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:07 AM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Anyone think that little girl out in Cali deserved what she got?
I don't.

Quote:
Think the guys that watched arent as big a fucking waste of flesh as the guys that attcked her.. again.. fucking bring it bitch. I am tired of this gawd damn leftwing politically correct "ahh the poor babies dont know right from wrong" bullshit!!
OK, that I will bring. Certainly, if they understood that this was a girl being raped and did nothing they deserve our revulsion. If they cheered on, they deserve the book thrown at them as this is a crime.

But what do you do about those that don't realize what they're seeing is wrong and they should do something about it? How do you keep a grudge against them for not helping her when they didn't know they should be helping her. I'm not talking people who lie they weren't aware it was wrong in court. I'm talking about boys who really don't understand that not saying 'no' isn't the same as saying 'yes'. Sadly, there are such guys out there.

What do you feel for those knuckleheads but pity?

Quote:
Me again. I think that privilege should be reserved for their parents.

All rightists seem to suffer from this bizarre delusion that monsters appear in their envisioned 'perfect societies' through some kind of evil sorcery. This is not true. "Monsters aren't born, they are created" is not bullshit, but the truth. Societies do create monsters.
Pampering and indulging little children creates a belief in them that only their needs matter. That the world exists solely to please them. There is just a small step from there to full blown psychopaths.

So it's just through malevolent misinterpretation of right wingers that the phrase "Society is to blame" means "No one is to blame". What it really means is "We are all to blame. We did not care enough. We did not do enough. We done the wrong thing. What could YOU have done better." And if you're wondering, 'we' starts with 'me' and continues with 'you'!

OK, I stand corrected. I am a leftist. Sue me.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I hear what you are saying Sindy. Yes we have to let the justice system do its work. That said, there are some things our justice system just wasnt meant to handle because when laws were passed 20, or 50, or 100 years ago people couldnt imagine a particular situation happening. I would argue that this is just one such situation.
Not so. Encouraging a crime is illegal. Failure to report a crime is illegal. Not stopping a crime... well, cowardice isn't illegal. And it shouldn't be IMO. You cannot demand people be heroic to the point where they must risk their own safety for others. That's communism.

Quote:
Besides, this thread isnt directed at those who find this action deplorable. This is directed to those who think the rape of a child is ok.
Not me.

Quote:
It's directed at those who say maybe she wasnt a nice girl so rapeing her is ok.
Not me.

Quote:
It's directed at those who say she was probably drunk so whatever she got is ok.
Not me.

Quote:
It's directed at those who say hey, boys will be boys, they werent taught any better, or they flunked sex-ed, or they are big fucking pussies and the only way they can prove their manhood is rape and beat on little girls. That's who this thread is directed at.
That's me. Explain to me, how is anyone supposed to know better if they are not taught better? And I'm not talking told better, but taught better. There's a big difference.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:19 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
No idea what the fuck you are talking about. I'm more or less left wing and from what I can tell these guys should die painfully. That left wing enough for you?
I think it's more to do with how the extreme right sees the left wing than with what the left wing really is about.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #12
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Maybe this is an American thing ... but why is the "left wing" always associated with people who look to blame the victim and defend the assailants, eventually only because they do not support corporal punishment or the death sentence, even in a case like this one?

The "left wing" is something rather different in Germany or England than it is in the USA but still I would consider myself on the left side of politics. For that reasons other than being a "politically correct pussy, talking bullshit" might apply.
With America, you need to apply a 'right shift' view. The Democratic Party, which is considered the left in America, would in Europe rank as a regular center-right party.
The Republican Party, nominally center-right, is more similar to say FPO (Austria) or Front Nacional (France).

With that in mind, the question you ask in the first paragraph is much easily answered.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #13
pervipete

Eh...what has this got to do with politics anyway.

I consider my politics left of centre, and while I am not a great fan of the death penalty, neither am I a fan of lenient sentances either.

Some people are born evil, it has nothing to do with upbringing or enviroment.

I grew up in family that was so far from the cliche nuclear family it was untrue, my dad was a thieving, lazy, lying scumbag, who told us he had a brain tumour just so we wouldn't bug him to stop quiting work, actually, he reckoned he had two, which my mums employer at the time, who was one of the top consultants in the area, said was impossible, as the second one would be terminal. Which is funny considering he lived for another 20 years after this. He hit my mother, once (mainly because the stupid cunt did it in front of me so I hit him).

My disabled sister is a psycho striaght from hell, evil, nasty and controlling, the sort who could start a row in an empty room.

If it wasn't for my mother I would have been truly fucked.

Now according to some of the more liberal right on do gooder theories I should have been a little scumbag terrorising the neighbourhood, a proto feral child.

And do you know what, that's bullshit, quite the opposite in fact, I was a good child, some would say too good, but a good child.

I'm not saying I am in any way perfect, or that I have not got some issues to work out, but I'm not a raving loony either.

And at 14/ 15 I knew the difference between right and wrong, so yes, I do think the kids who watched are too blame.

Last edited by pervipete; 10-31-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:43 AM   #14
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
You can be leftist/liberal in your world view and still be opposed to this type of behavior. If so that's fine, in fact that's where I place myself. I'm all for social reform, saving the whales, nuclear disarmament, diplomacy, green energy, global warming... etc, etc, etc. These beliefs put me squarely in the liberal camp here in America. To put a label on it I am whats called a Bluedog Democrat. Pro military(defensive military), pro law&order, pro family... yadayadayada.. I think you get the idea.

I also understand that the tags leftist/liberal have different meaning or at least different shadings here that they do in other parts of the world.

I dont know where you are from Snarkopo but from the way your post reads I am thinking that while we may not agree on every topic we would probably agree on most. We most certainly agree on issue.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
I don't.

OK, that I will bring. Certainly, if they understood that this was a girl being raped and did nothing they deserve our revulsion. If they cheered on, they deserve the book thrown at them as this is a crime.

But what do you do about those that don't realize what they're seeing is wrong and they should do something about it? How do you keep a grudge against them for not helping her when they didn't know they should be helping her. I'm not talking people who lie they weren't aware it was wrong in court. I'm talking about boys who really don't understand that not saying 'no' isn't the same as saying 'yes'. Sadly, there are such guys out there.

What do you feel for those knuckleheads but pity?

Me again. I think that privilege should be reserved for their parents.

All rightists seem to suffer from this bizarre delusion that monsters appear in their envisioned 'perfect societies' through some kind of evil sorcery. This is not true. "Monsters aren't born, they are created" is not bullshit, but the truth. Societies do create monsters.
Pampering and indulging little children creates a belief in them that only their needs matter. That the world exists solely to please them. There is just a small step from there to full blown psychopaths.

So it's just through malevolent misinterpretation of right wingers that the phrase "Society is to blame" means "No one is to blame". What it really means is "We are all to blame. We did not care enough. We did not do enough. We done the wrong thing. What could YOU have done better." And if you're wondering, 'we' starts with 'me' and continues with 'you'!

OK, I stand corrected. I am a leftist. Sue me.
Menace a good deal of what you say I actually find myself agreeing with but some of it I just cant fathom. When you say that young men in their middle and upper teens dont know right from wrong, cant tell the difference between what is rape and consensual sex.. never mind the fact that the child was 15 and NOT of legal age to consent. It just blows my mind. That kind of thinking is straight out the far left (American far left) uber-liberal handbook. It does nothing but excuse a lack of personal responsibility.

When you say crap like "Society is to blame", and yes Menace no matter how you dress it up that's total crap. How exactly is society to blame? Did society rape her, or did individuals rape her? Did society stand by and do nothing, or was it a group of individuals. Did our society as a whole display apathy for her plight, or was it individuals?

There is only one answer that makes any kind of sense. Individuals chose, they CHOSE to rape her, they chose to beat her, they chose to stand by and do nothing. It was individuals, not society.

At best many of your arguements are weak. At worst they are dangerous, they actually enable this type of behavior by excusing it.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-31-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
You cannot demand people be heroic to the point where they must risk their own safety for others. That's communism.
I dont, I wouldnt demand that anyone put their life in danger. What I would expect is for someone to quietly walk away, slip around a corner and dial 911. It wouldnt have stopped the initial assualt, but it wouldnt have lasted 2 and a half hours.

Quote:
Not me.

Not me.

Not me.

That's me. Explain to me, how is anyone supposed to know better if they are not taught better? And I'm not talking told better, but taught better. There's a big difference.
I couldnt disagree more. What you are telling me with this statement is that these people were never, never exposed to the concepts of right and wrong. To the concepts of human decency or kindness. Of course they were, to argue that they werent is simply asinine. Once exposed to a concept it is up to the individual to learn it, to accept it or not.

I am a teacher, a high school teacher. I work with young people of this age group every single day. They know right from wrong, they know what they should and should not do, what is and isnt acceptable. I know this, so dont try to tell me otherwise.

Quote:
I think it's more to do with how the extreme right sees the left wing than with what the left wing really is about.
My personal views and beliefs are left-of-center, at least by American standards. It has nothing to do with the extremes of either the right or left. Both of which I reject.

Quote:
With America, you need to apply a 'right shift' view. The Democratic Party, which is considered the left in America, would in Europe rank as a regular center-right party.
The Republican Party, nominally center-right, is more similar to say FPO (Austria) or Front Nacional (France).
This is most probably correct. America as a whole is to the right of Europe, most likely a bit to far in my opinion.

I have lived in both Europe (Italy to be exact) and Asia (Japan), not visited, not an extended stay, but lived. There is much Europe (and other parts of the world) can teach us. It's also possible we have a thing or two we can teach them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the triple post but not being much of a forum warrior I just figured out how to multi-quote.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Eh...what has this got to do with politics anyway.

I consider my politics left of centre, and while I am not a great fan of the death penalty, neither am I a fan of lenient sentances either.

Some people are born evil, it has nothing to do with upbringing or enviroment.

I grew up in family that was so far from the cliche nuclear family it was untrue, my dad was a thieving, lazy, lying scumbag, who told us he had a brain tumour just so we wouldn't bug him to stop quiting work, actually, he reckoned he had two, which my mums employer at the time, who was one of the top consultants in the area, said was impossible, as the second one would be terminal. Which is funny considering he lived for another 20 years after this. He hit my mother, once (mainly because the stupid cunt did it in front of me so I hit him).

My disabled sister is a psycho striaght from hell, evil, nasty and controlling, the sort who could start a row in an empty room.

If it wasn't for my mother I would have been truly fucked.

Now according to some of the more liberal right on do gooder theories I should have been a little scumbag terrorising the neighbourhood, a proto feral child.

And do you know what, that's bullshit, quite the opposite in fact, I was a good child, some would say too good, but a good child.

I'm not saying I am in any way perfect, or that I have not got some issues to work out, but I'm not a raving loony either.

And at 14/ 15 I knew the difference between right and wrong, so yes, I do think the kids who watched are too blame.
Well. Lil-Mac brought up "leftist bullshit" and I guess that was enough for me.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:14 PM   #18
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Menace a good deal of what you say I actually find myself agreeing with but some of it I just cant fathom. When you say that young men in their middle and upper teens dont know right from wrong, cant tell the difference between what is rape and consensual sex.. never mind the fact that the child was 15 and NOT of legal age to consent. It just blows my mind. That kind of thinking is straight out the far left (American far left) uber-liberal handbook. It does nothing but excuse a lack of personal responsibility.

When you say crap like "Society is to blame", and yes Menace no matter how you dress it up that's total crap. How exactly is society to blame? Did society rape her, or did individuals rape her? Did society stand by and do nothing, or was it a group of individuals. Did our society as a whole display apathy for her plight, or was it individuals?

There is only one answer that makes any kind of sense. Individuals chose, they CHOSE to rape her, they chose to beat her, they chose to stand by and do nothing. It was individuals, not society.

At best many of your arguements are weak. At worst they are dangerous, they actually enable this type of behavior by excusing it.
BOTH

These individuals you speak of, are they some kind of foreign element that wandered into a societies healthy organism? Or are they an integral part of this organism, born by it and raised in it? Is there truly no blame on anyone else for their shortcomings? I think not.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 PM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac
I couldnt disagree more. What you are telling me with this statement is that these people were never, never exposed to the concepts of right and wrong. To the concepts of human decency or kindness. Of course they were, to argue that they werent is simply asinine. Once exposed to a concept it is up to the individual to learn it, to accept it or not.

I am a teacher, a high school teacher. I work with young people of this age group every single day. They know right from wrong, they know what they should and should not do, what is and isnt acceptable. I know this, so dont try to tell me otherwise.
Being exposed to a concept doesn't equate to understanding it.

What you basically say is the right thing to do with a concept as important as right and wrong is to introduce someone to it and then just leave it up to the individuals responsibility to absorb it?

I'm sorry, but that just sounds flat out irresponsible.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Being exposed to a concept doesn't equate to understanding it.

What you basically say is the right thing to do with a concept as important as right and wrong is to introduce someone to it and then just leave it up to the individuals responsibility to absorb it?

I'm sorry, but that just sounds flat out irresponsible.
Examples of right and wrong are on display all around us everyday. Simply by being human, by being alive we are exposed to it constantly. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out which is which. Right and wrong are basic human concepts as old as time itself. People (in most cases) instinctivly know when something is right or wrong.

Are there people that cant or wont distinguish between the two. Yes, there is a small, very small percentage of the population that fits this description. They are called Sociopaths. They dont or wont distinguish between right and wrong. They care nothing for others. They have no regard for the consequences of their actions. They care nothing for pain or suffering they inflict or witness on others.

These people are by definition insane. Are you going to tell me that all of the people there are sociopaths, that they are all insane? Spare me.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-31-2009 at 05:08 PM.