Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Jesse’s Girl

Jesse’s Girl

26-year old Tonya Martin and her 30-year old Husband Jesse lived in rural Fayette County West Virginia, in a mobile home. It was a comfortable 3 bedroom trailer that set in a small clearing that was surrounded by woods. Jesse made an adequate living working in the coalmine, and Tonya worked at a diner in the closest town of Oak Hill.

32-year old Dave Young lived in Oak Hill and frequented the diner where Tonya worked. Dave knew Tonya was married but he didn’t let that stop him from constantly coming on to her. Dave was an average looking man who thought he was a ladies man. But Tonya didn’t let Dave’s lurid comments and come-ons bother her, she would just flash her wedding ring at him and tell him “Dream on Davy boy.. I’m Jesse’s Girl” ‘Jesse’s Girl was a classic rock song sang by Rick Springfield, a song that Jesse often sang to Tonya while making love to her.

Sadly Tonya’s happily married life came to a tragic end when she received word from an Oak Hill Policeman, while she was working at the diner, that Jesse had been killed in a mining accident. Dave was at the diner when Tonya was given the news, and it was all that the narcissistic son-of-a-bitch could do to keep from grinning as he watched Tonya emotionally falling to pieces in grief and had to be help to a chair by the officer.

Oak Hill is a small country town and Jesse and Tonya had grown up there, so half the town it seemed had showed up for Jesse’s funeral, Dave being one of them. Dave couldn’t keep his lustful eyes off of Tonya as she sat at Jesse’s grave site sobbing as the pastor said the last words of prayer. She was dressed all in black, wearing a modest short sleeve, knee length dress with a round neckline, black nylons stockings with black 4in high heel pumps.

After the funeral Tonya and many of the others at the funeral went to the diner where the owners of the diner had invited Jesse and Tonya’s friends and loved ones to a free meal. Dave was at the diner and heard Tonya’s mother say to her that she should stay the night with her and her father, but Tonya declined her mother’s invitation, saying she wanted to go home and be alone, she said she felt close to Jesse there.

Later that evening when Tonya got back to her secluded country mobile home in the woods, she walked into her dark trailer with thoughts of Jesse and the time they had together on her mind. When she turned on the lights she saw Dave, he was sitting in the recliner that Jesse always sat in, and he smiled at her as he began singing Jesse’s song…
♪♫Looks like I got Jesse’s girl ♫ Looks like I got Jesse’s girl♫♪

Tonya turned back for the door only to find that Dave had not come alone, for James ‘Jimmy’ White, was standing between her and the door. James White, was not white, he was a 26-year old black man.
Tonya and Jimmy knew each other from their school years, but they had never spoken to one another, and Jimmy smiling said … “Hey Ho”

Tonya froze in fear, looking at Jimmy and then looking at Dave sitting in her husband’s chair. She wasn’t stupid; she knew this was all Dave’s doing, he had wanted to get between her legs for a long time, and now that Jesse was gone she was a woman all alone, vulnerable to unprincipled men like these two who would take advantage of a helpless widowed woman all alone in the country with no one to help her.

“Please Dave… Please don’t do this” Tonya says in a scared quivering voice.

“Shut up Bitch… This ain’t the diner… (Dave says as he gets up out to the recliner and walks over to the stereo beside the television and hit the play button on the CD player) … You and I are going to dance”
He says as Tonya’s song ‘Jesse’s Girl’ starts to play.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9GjbbueHo♪

“Come over here Jesse’s girl” Dave says with a smug arrogant grin on his face.

“Please Dave” the grieving widow whimpered as her hazel eyes turned misty, and tears beginning to trickle down the cheeks of her pretty face. “Please don’t do this to me”

Dave’s smug grin vanished from his face as he angrily yelled at Tonya… “Get your ass over here you stupid piece of trailer trash… right now”

Tonya stood there on trembling legs and frozen in fear, with panic and grief radiating from her crying eyes as she stares unblinkingly at Dave. Since the death of her husband her world felt like it was crashing down around her, her little heart felt like it was a pincushion and she wondered how she could ever go on without her best friend, lover and soul mate by her side.

But Dave and Jimmy felt no pity for her, to them she was just a pretty little fuck-toy, they cared nothing about the pain and grief she was feeling, in fact they were getting a twisted pleasure from it, and Dave walked the few steps that separated her from him, and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up off her feet and began dancing with her as her husband’s song played in surround sound. And with a big grin on his face, looking into her sad hazel eyes he smugly says to her…
“Looks like I won’t be dreaming on tonight does it Jesse’s girl”

That sparked a angry fire in Tonya, Jesse maybe gone, but she was still Jesse’s girl, and this was Jesse’s house and she’s be damned if these two cowards were going to have Jesse’s Girl without a fight. And as Dave held her up off the floor tightly in his arms, dancing with her like a child dancing with a doll, she brought her hand up scratching the side of his face while at the same time kneeing him in the balls, and they both went crashing to the floor.

“AAAAAA!! YOU FUCKING CUNT!! …(Dave shouts through gritted teeth while clutching his balls)… YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!!”

Tonya kicked off her pumps and scrambled on her hands and knees for the door, until a big foot from Jimmy to her midsection kicked the air from her lungs, bringing her flight to a halt.

Jimmy was laughing at Dave which just made him even angrier at Tony as he got up to his feet still rubbing his busted nuts…
“HaaaaHaaaaHaaaa! Looks like I should probably have a go at her first bro”

“Now that I know this Bitch likes it dirty, I’ll show her dirty.. Strip the Bitch!” and Jimmy reaches down grabbing the back of Tonya’s dress and begins yanking ripping and tearing her dress to shreds, stripping her down to her black lace bra and bikini panties, but within seconds she is stripped of those as well… “Now hold the little Cunt down in the floor for me may man”

Jimmy was only more than happy to oblige Dave; and he got down on the floor on his knees and pulled Tonya’s arms up over her head, pinning them down to the floor. And she was looking up at Dave crying as he took off his clothes, cruelly saying to her in utter arrogance and showing utter contempt for her…
“Now I’m going to give you something Jesse will never give you again.. And that’s a good hard fucking”

Tonya of course tried kicking at Dave to keep him away from her, but Dave was expecting that and grabbed her flailing little legs, and then –THUMP! - He stomped the heel of his bare foot down on her puffy Cuntlings with a sickening thud –THUMP! – He stomped her little kitty again, and the little blond widow was withering in pain as Dave kept her sexy legs pried open and got down between them, snuggling the helmeted head of his big cock between her battered pink lips…

“Don’t do it Dave! Please don’t do it.. Please!” but Dave plunged his prick deep inside Tonya’s tight pink meat, and she squealed out in sorrow and pain…
“Jeeeessssssssseeeeee!!!”
As his fat cock suddenly, forcibly and brutally split her honey hole open.

“I got Jesse’s girl Haahaahaaa!”

“Get it out of me!.. Get it out of me!.. Get it out of me!” Tonya wailed has Dave begun pounding his meat to her. “Stop! Stop! Stop!” she cried, as she felt his balls bouncing off the crack of her ass. And as she hears him began to breathe faster, and feels his mussels tense up, and his cock thicken inside of her she pleadingly begged…”Please don’t cum inside of me.. Please pull it out”

“Awwwww!.. Sheeeeeit!.. that feels so good!” Dave grunts and groans, as his cock erupts inside of Tonya, her shapely little legs trying to kick loose of his grasp as she feels his warm baby batter watering her baby making garden.

“No-No-No-No-Noooooo!... Jeessssee!” she cries out as Dave’s pleasure contorted face grins down at her.

Dave knew by the way Tonya was kicking up a storm and blubbering like a baby that she wasn’t on birth control. “Jesse’s little widowed ho is going to have my baby Ha! Ha!”
He gloated.

Tonya curls up in the floor in a state of emotional distress, as Dave gets up off of her, and she sees Jimmy taking off his clothes telling her… “I’ve wanted to bust your pretty little ass since middle school… get up you white piece of trailer trash”

Tonya had never felt so frightened, helpless and alone in her own home. And she felt so dirty laying there with Dave’s seed seeping from her pussy as Jesse’s picture stared down at her from where it hangs on the wall. Between the pain and grief she felt from losing her husband, and the humiliation and shame she felt from being used as a fuck-toy in her own home, she feels empty and emotionally exhausted, everything seemed so surreal, almost like she was having an out of body experience as she is pulled up to her feet and bent over in Dave’s lap, as he sits in her husband’s chair, with Jimmy standing behind her ready to fulfill the desire he’d had for her since middle school.

Anal sex had never appealed to Tonya, of course Jesse had ran the thought by her, with a sweet heart shaped ass like hers what man wouldn’t want to get inside her round booty including Jesse… “That there is an exit hole only Mr. Martin, and don’t you ever forget it” … Tonya told Jesse. So the little anal virgin was ill prepared when Jimmy started jamming his big black butt buster up her little white ass, and she was so tight it was like trying to shove ten pounds of meat in a five pound bag, and her rectum ripped around his cock, as Jimmy had to hammer her hind-end three times before he could sink his cock all the way between her squeezing quivering buns.

“AAAAA!! – AAAAAAA!! – AAAAAAA!!” Tonya screamed in Dave’s face as Jimmy forcibly entered her exit only hole. And Jimmy grabbed a fistful of her long, wavy golden locks, like a cowboy grabs the reins of a bronco, and he began riding her hard and fast, slapping her ass with one hand as he held her by the hair with the other.

“Ride her Jimmy! Ride her man!” Dave crowed, as he glared into the hazel eyes of the ho that always waved her wedding ring at him telling him to “Dream on Davy boy.. I’m Jesse’s Girl” every time he came-on to her, and he felt so vindicated, like some how she had denied him what was rightly his, and now he was here collecting what she owed him. And when the wailing waitress begged Dave and Jimmy for mercy, Dave spit in her face, saying …

“Fuck you Bitch!” and he grabbed her lower jaw and Jimmy shoved her screaming mouth down on Dave’s cock yelling… “Shut up you fucking little ho!”

That was the mercy they showed the grieving widow. In and out, in and out, Jimmy jabbed her in the ass with his cock, as Dave forced her to deep throat his cock. And Tonya felt so insignificant dirty and cheap, as Jimmy took her to down to her knees on the floor, just so he could hammer her ripped rear-end even harder. And Tonya felt like a sperm sponge as Dave and Jimmy began hosing her holes with their slimy seed at the same time. And they were grunting, laughing and high fiven each other in celebration of what they were doing to her. And when their cock were limp they sat there in the living room of her mobile home looking at her laying in the floor shaking, quivering and sobbing in grief, shame and humiliation.

“You do know we got to do some thing with this little Cunt don’t’ya bro? We can’t just leave her here, she’ll go to the Cops the minute we leave” Jimmy says to Dave, who replies… “Don’t worry my man, I already have a place to dump her off at, no one will ever see her again”

Dave and Jimmy bound Tonya’s hands behind her back and blindfolded her, then put her in the trunk of Dave’s car and began the hour long journey to a place she would never leave. And to say that Tonya felt her life had hit rock bottom would be the biggest understatement of the century. It was as if life’s fate had just yanked the rug out from under her.

The tragic death of her beloved Jesse, had left her a lone vulnerable woman out here in the West Virginia countryside, and on the same day she laid her husband to rest, these two heartless predators took advantage of her weak position, using her to satisfy their animalistic lust of her. And now she lay in the trunk of Dave’s car so consumed with grief, pain and fear, that she welcomed death, and wished it would hasten along, “I will soon be with Jesse” she thought to herself, as they transported her to her final destination.

After what seemed like a never ending ride down a rough rocky road, the car finally came to a stop, and Tonya was hoisted out of the trunk of the car by her two rapists, and the blindfold was removed from her eyes. What she saw horrified her, it wasn’t death that was staring back at her, it was Jeffro, Jed and Bubba Ray, the Hatfield brothers that were staring at her.

“Honey.. You’re home” Dave said with a smug smirk on his face; for a trunk load of moonshine Dave sold Tonya to the moonshine making mountain men as their sex slave. It was a fate worse than death. All in the time span of a few days Tonya life had spiraled down from being ‘Jesse’s Girl’ to being the ‘Hatfield’s Ho’
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks jwham, I'll never be able to hear that song again and think of it the same way. Well done, I always have liked your stories.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote