Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
fuckme2k9

fuckme2k9 has initial reputation
Default any guys ever fantasize about overpowering and humiliating another bloke?

You don't have to be gay. It's all about submission and humiliation.

I have recently read about shock collars, they can be used for training dogs but I can imagine that thay can be harmless yet pretty effective tools when it comes to domination.

Scenario:
Put the collar on the guy's neck. Apply first shock and, while the victim is surprised by the sensation, you tie his hands behind his back. Then you tell him that unless he completely follows your directions you are gonna use the collar again. There will be some resistance at the beginning but soon he will realize who is in control.

As things progress, get him stripped naked, kneeling and bending forward and start using a 'probe' on his hole (dildo, root veg, whatever is handy hehe) to humiliate the bastard. As he struggles to take it all in, apply a shock when you get any resistance so that he gets the message - there is only one person who is going to submit here...
Enjoy him sqealing and gasping for air.

PMs and ideas welcomed.

Last edited by fuckme2k9; 05-15-2010 at 07:16 AM.
fuckme2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.........but men don't have pussies. I'm confused by this.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:21 AM   #3
fuckme2k9

fuckme2k9 has initial reputation

That is correct. But it doesnt mean thay can't be sexually dominated and subdued.
fuckme2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:49 AM   #4
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Ok I don't mind admitting this scenario has entered my head, maybe in a swing sex scenario, some bloke passing his wife round the guys when one or more of them decide he's got a nice ass
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:00 AM   #5
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
.........but men don't have pussies. I'm confused by this.
But men do have mouths and asses. I know I wouldn't mind being forced or blackmailed into taking cock. As much as I fantasise about dominating women, I don't want to dominate men but be dominated by them. Maybe it's a hangover from my days at a boy's school.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:15 AM   #6
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
But men do have mouths and asses. I know I wouldn't mind being forced or blackmailed into taking cock. As much as I fantasise about dominating women, I don't want to dominate men but be dominated by them. Maybe it's a hangover from my days at a boy's school.
Ah were you someone's Fag then mate, at the Public School, "Hey Fag, warm the toilet seat for me" Lol
Old 05-18-2010, 05:31 AM   #7
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabbit View Post
Ah were you someone's Fag then mate, at the Public School, "Hey Fag, warm the toilet seat for me" Lol
No, I wasn't. I was bullied though, and fighting back was always the response that they seemed to want. I was just joking about the connection to rape fantasy but, now that I am thinking about it, there is very little difference between non-sexual and sexual humiliation. And being called pregnant and laughed at for having "man-boobs", because you're overweight, or having people laugh at your supposedly small manhood in the shower after PE, is perhaps as humiliating as being raped. They are effectively questioning the fundamental aspects of being a man/boy. Fuck, I thought I was over all that.

Last edited by pravjey; 05-18-2010 at 05:33 AM.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:37 AM   #8
grabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
No, I wasn't. I was bullied though, and fighting back was always the response that they seemed to want. I was just joking about the connection to rape fantasy but, now that I am thinking about it, there is very little difference between non-sexual and sexual humiliation. And being called pregnant and laughed at for having "man-boobs", because you're overweight, or having people laugh at your supposedly small manhood in the shower after PE, is perhaps as humiliating as being raped. They are effectively questioning the fundamental aspects of being a man/boy. Fuck, I thought I was over all that.
Don't beat yourself up friend, sounds as though you had enough of that early in life... And you are so right, there is little difference between sexual harassment/humiliation and mental/verbal harassment/humiliation in some ways, both cause mental suffering... However the physical rape also causes physical scars as well as mental scars
Old 07-06-2010, 02:43 AM   #9
factory_boy

factory_boy has initial reputation

I love to be dominated by guys. I'd give anything to get manhandled and fucked by 2 muscle studs. Being tied up and roughed up is my dream. And I absolutely LOVE being forced to deep throat and swallow cum.
factory_boy is offline   Reply With Quote