Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2006, 12:43 AM   #1
genpatton

genpatton has initial reputation
Default Mall Chick, M/f,nc

1 saw her sitting on a bench and talking to a friend on her cell phone at the mall. She was anywhere from 15 to 17. I had no idea exactly and I didn't really care. All these girls dress up like whores when they go to the mall and it's tough to tell.
This one was a fucking hot piece of meat! Long straight blonde hair with a cute angel face. That's about as far as the "angel" description went though. I sat right down next to her so I could get a good look. She had on that sparkle makeup and some really nice smelling perfume
The tight top she had on revealed a nice set of tits.
She was pretty thin, probably only 100lbs, so they might have only been barely C-Cups but they looked very large on her. Of course her belly was exposed as all the girls like to do nowadays and the sweatpants she was wearing hung real low on her hips. When she leaned forward laughing into her phone I could see the upper part of a thong straining across the top of her tight little ass.
As I pretended to read my paper I learned all that I could about "Lisa" as she revealed far more than she would have ever dared to her friend on the phone if she knew one of the most violent serial rapists in the history of the country was sitting beside her.
I had lost count at 80 rapes mostly of teenaged girls. One was THIRTEEN. She bled horribly as I raped her the first time. I kept her for three weeks raping no less than four times a day. Her flexibility was astounding. I could roll her up in a ball and I would also stick my finger in her tiny rectum I could feel my dick through her anus as I raped her. I raped her often for hours at a time. I would make her French kiss me as I ejaculated in her tiny orifice.

This girl was at the mall shopping for some clothes for a party she was going to tonight. Amber, her friend on the phone, was jealous because her parents wouldn't let her go. Lisa's parents were going to be out for most of the night and so long as she was back by 1:00AM (before they got home) they would never know that she went. My coffee cup started shaking in my hand as I heard this with the thoughts of what I was going to do to her. This was a gift! A gift from God? No. Not possible with my track record. It must be from the other one. No matter. I'll take it. I'll be taking everything before the night is over.

I followed her out of the Mall to her car. It was cold and windy and she was fumbling with her bags so much while trying to find her keys that she never saw me right behind her.
Once she hit the button on her remote that unlocked the doors of her car I zapped her with my stun gun. She fell like a sack of potatoes.
In a few seconds she was tied up with duct-tape in the back seat with her shopping bags covering her. After reading her address off her license I drove by her house to see if I could use it. Like everything else today, it was perfect! The automatic garage door opened for me and I carried her into her house totally unseen by any nosey neighbors.
Lisa was squirming like crazy as soon as we drove out of the Mall parking lot but I’ve found that a girl doesn't really make a lot of noise with her mouth covered in duct-tape.
I carried her over my shoulder and gave myself a tour of her house to confirm that we were alone. I stopped in front of her parent’s bedroom. "Here" I thought? No, fuck that. I brought her into her own room.
I was going to violate her in the worst way in the one place she felt safest and I had hours to do it before daddy came home to find his darling nude spread-eagle with my semen oozing out of her. A big smile went over my face as we walked in. I didn't bother to check her age on her license because I thought I had a good idea and sometimes reality isn't as good as my fantasy. I like them a little young but not too young, if you get my meaning.
She was at the Mall by herself, could drive, and was left home alone by her parents, which led me to believe she was a least fifteen but her room had Tinker bell wallpaper and Strawberry Shortcake blankets on her bed.
I see now that she is actually thirteen . There were posters on her wall, Some kind of faggot boy bands and a hockey player that I didn't recognize, There were both basketball and soccer trophies on her shelves, and a Power Puff girl lamp by her bed. This was going to be good! I haven’t had a thirteen year old for at least a month.

I threw her face down onto her bed and then grabbed one of her thighs to stop her from rolling around. I had tied her hands behind her back and her legs together at her ankles for the ride. Hardly the position I wanted to fuck this mall slut in. I don't waste my time with a struggling female anymore.

Maybe rapists new to the scene like the extra effort, I don't. I use the three basic and greatest rape tools ever created by Man, A stun gun, duct-tape and Rohypnol.

I stun her in her ass then roll her now limp body over, rip the duct-tape off her mouth and then administer my own special "cocktail" of Rohypnol with an eyedropper into her mouth that will keep her limp but responsive for the next few hours.
The rest of the duct-tape comes off as do her clothes except for her bra. Something about a girl being naked except for her bra. It drives me wild. I look at the tag and I was right. 34C!
I've used this "Roofie cocktail" on a few reluctant girlfriends over the years. They can see and hear everything but it's always like they are in a fog. They want to react to what they are feeling but that they can't move a muscle. Victim say that they felt every punch, every slap, and every kiss but couldn't react to it beyond a pitiful moan. The next day all of them can only vaguely remember what happened by the bruises in their skin. And not one of them ever remembered seeing who was fucking them all night this makes it perfect for raping young girls, they can’t remember what I look like or anything useful to the cops.

The bra will come off eventually but I want to focus on her pussy right now. I strip down myself and position myself between her legs and cup her pussy with my right hand. Nice and trim. Barely anything there except for a little patch above her slit. I insert my thumb into her cunt, feel around a little and hit the jackpot. Virgin territory! I grab both her thighs and wrench them apart hard. Her eyes fly open in shock or pain or both. "Oh baby, if that little jolt hurt you are in for a world of trouble." I say out loud, more to myself than her.
My cock is so hard that it hurts to point it down at her pussy from the way I'm sitting but I managed to rub the head up and down her slit. This excited him even more all of his previous rapes had been whores or runaways fucking for money enough to survive. This one was daddies virgin darling.
Sam did take a perverse pleasure in whispering into a young runaway whore’s ear as he was cuming; whispering asking her if is this how daddy fucked you.
He always wanted to know if their own dads had been raping them too, it made him so hard. One girl told him that her dad had raped her. This was a mistake. Sam made her describe for days how her daddy had raped her, how old she was when he began raping her ( 13), what position he had fucked her in ( rolled up with ankles behind ears), what orifices he had used (all), the things he would say to her as he made love to her, did daddy regularly ejaculate directly into her vagina. Sam would beat her in the face if she didn’t want to tell him. Sam would ask her to tell him if he was raping her just like daddy did.

. I make sure I press it hard into her clit with each stroke. Lisa moans as her pussy starts to get wet.

I push her knees up so they are on either side of her head. Her thighs are pressing into the bed, her ankles, are tied to her wrist then to the anchor on the back of the mattress. My penis is oozing precum. Her ass is raised into the air and in its most vulnerable position. My cockhead is just barely inside her virgin pussy being held up by her unbroken hyman. I weigh over 230lbs and I readied and positioned myself to push into her as hard as I could with one savage brutal thrust...

Just knowing this is a very young girl I'm raping this time has me more excited and hard then I've ever been!
Every time my climax just begins, I stop, squeeze my cock if necessary, to halt it. I fuck her little twat a good 10 minutes, an eternity of pain to her. Finally I can't hold back any longer. Grunting and sweating I feel my cum rise up, explode from my shaft, deep into this juvenile cunt. Again and again I fill her up, each spasm better than the first. It lasts almost a minute, driven by her fear, pain, and age.
Finally spent I lie over her back, leaving my cock inside her cunt until it grows flaccid and slips out on its own. My sperm oozes out of the young girls vagina, onto her anus and puddles on the bed. I lie there for a few more minutes, listening to her pitiful sobs. I straddle her again, rub my cum and blood drenched cock all over her chest.
Time to get out of there. I stand, wash off, and dress. I look down on my sweet little girl victim, blood and cum puddled between her legs, some still slowly leaking from her battered cunny hole. Her chest and tummy heave with her gasps. I kneel beside her, remove the gag, take her pretty face in my hands. "That was a great fuck, kid," I tell her, then kiss her for a minute before replacing the gag. I take a couple pictures of her lovely little body, a few close-ups of her fucked cunt.
Before I leave, but where she can't see me, I remove the wig, mustache, beard. I turn my jacket inside out, a whole new color. I'm not worried someone will find her before I'm long gone. It's only 9:00PM now and daddy won't be in there 'till after 10:00.
genpatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 11:39 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE TO RAPE
Iwould love to do that some hot young bitch teenager so young like that from the mall shoot my old cum in them and rape them as i knock them up with my old dick

Make sure you get it out of the freezer first.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:58 PM   #3
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1st warning to I LOVE TO RAPE for refence to young girl in title. minimum age for this section of board is 14.
would normally let this one pass but you had already been advised of min age on previous posting.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote