Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #1
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl
Default Anal sex

This is the first time I have actually started a thread, so please be gentle with me.

One of the recurring themes in rape scenarios is one of anal sex, forced or otherwise. It seems to be a powerful fantasy, but I would love to know opinions on the reality from both men and other women.

Personally, in the right circumstances, I like it. It is painful, but a nice kind of pain, and it makes me feel so incredibly full. But most of the men I have know in real life seem to prefer the theory to the reality (and before anyone makes the suggestion, there is nothing wrong with my bum that a good spanking would not solve). After trying it a few times they are less keen - maybe too tight, messy and, so I gather, a bit painful especially if not circumcised.

But most women who I know well enough to discuss it with like it. It is just so basic and dirty, and makes you feel full and loved and used all at the same time.

I would love to hear opinions of the forum!
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Damn, I read your post and got a full erection. If this is your first thread, feel free to start as many as you like.

From a male perspective I can offer almost nothing. I've never had a face to face rape role play, and every time I attempt anal during normal sex, the person complains that it hurt.

There are a lot of experienced men and women around here that will offer their opinions, so just give it time for them to get to your thread.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am not expert, but messy shouldn't really be a big problem so long as you have moved your bowels sometime prior to anal sex. or you can clean your insides with an enema / duce prior to taking that walk on the wild side, and plenty of lube will make it more enjoyable for both you and your partner. The wife and I do it on occasion, not every time we hit the sack.Being circumcised myself I find it hotter and tighter, what's not to like about that.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:31 AM   #4
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

Realistically, it's hard to have sufficiently vigorous anal sex without worrying about doing real damage to my lover. The fantasy of overcoming a woman's defenses and taking her sexually in a way so associated with degrading submission is very erotic, but the reality is that I don't want to send my lover to the bathroom bleeding.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a fan of anal. Its not something I do alot though, mostly because I don't want to find my colon in the toilet bowl one day (she said romantically). But I do love getting it. In fact thats why I like it. When you have anal sex you really (as the reciver) get it.

Yes it hurts, alot. It takes alot out of you as well. Its easy to forget that its quite an effort to be fucked in the arse. I guess because so much of your body tenses upand its totally violating. But thats what I like about it. I love the more impersonal side of sex. I like doing things for the express reason of just enjoying the moment and theres nothing more primal and dominating than a guy owning your arse
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #6
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

And that my dear, is why we love you.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
Realistically, it's hard to have sufficiently vigorous anal sex without worrying about doing real damage to my lover. The fantasy of overcoming a woman's defenses and taking her sexually in a way so associated with degrading submission is very erotic, but the reality is that I don't want to send my lover to the bathroom bleeding.
It depends on the manner in how you do it. If you plan on taking her rough that way then there needs to be a concern. If you're careful about it though it can be very pleasurable. Lots of lube and what I did was start out with a small dildo, then medium one and then me. If you stretch her out slowly it makes it far easier. Takes any fantasy of force out of the picture, but being slow about it eliminates the chance of hurting her.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #8
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the education lesson, which I will incorporate in the future, I will give you some + rep. Thank you sensei.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

personally, i love it, it's so forbidden! nothing like a hard dick in my ass to make me feel sexy like the dirty girl i am.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:59 PM   #10
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

I love it when you talk like that Roxy.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:14 AM   #11
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
personally, i love it, it's so forbidden! nothing like a hard dick in my ass to make me feel sexy like the dirty girl i am.
You manage to put it so nicely. I know what you mean!
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anal sex can be painful if it´s made roughly, but also can provide new pleasant sensations it it´s made properly.
In a rape role play it makes stronger the feeling of being abused and humiliated. I have made it a lot of times, and I like it. One of them was really painful and he hurted me a lot, because he did it roughly, penetrating my asshole violently; he didn´t use lube or a condom, so it wasn´t lubricated. But I also enjoyed the pain as a part of the rape fantasy.
He also insulted me and told me disgusting things on my ear, which made the situation really humilating. That was also a turn on.
After he came inside my anus. He turned me face up and told me: “Now masturbate yourself, whore”. I did it and had a great orgasm, as my ass was still in pain.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Anal sex can be painful if it´s made roughly, but also can provide new pleasant sensations it it´s made properly.
In a rape role play it makes stronger the feeling of being abused and humiliated. I have made it a lot of times, and I like it. One of them was really painful and he hurted me a lot, because he did it roughly, penetrating my asshole violently; he didn´t use lube or a condom, so it wasn´t lubricated. But I also enjoyed the pain as a part of the rape fantasy.
He also insulted me and told me disgusting things on my ear, which made the situation really humilating. That was also a turn on.
After he came inside my anus. He turned me face up and told me: “Now masturbate yourself, whore”. I did it and had a great orgasm, as my ass was still in pain.
that sounds soooo sexy!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #14
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoy giving anal sex its very animal and primial to me. With the girl bent over something and helpless as you pound away.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:02 PM   #15
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its that primal enjoyment that men get from it that I like so much. I like the idea that hes getting off on my pain and that drives him on more. Glad you like doing it Goth

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

x
Old 11-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #16
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Its that primal enjoyment that men get from it that I like so much. I like the idea that hes getting off on my pain and that drives him on more. Glad you like doing it Goth

x
Your welcome, just bend over and say please if you want some anal action.
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did it last night for the first time in a couple of years (happy anniversary baby! Now stop pestering me.....) Im not sure what I think of it still. Its so motherfkn painful... but once relaxed, I got these goosebumps down the left side of my torso and it felt really intensely pleasurable if I could forget the fact his cock was in my ass. I'm not sure if the pleasure is worth the pain of getting there, or if the pain lessens with frequency, but as for doing it during rape play I dont even know how long that will take for me to try, given that how long it takes me to relax enough for them to be able to start thrusting hard? Jury is still out on this one.....
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:14 AM   #18
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

The pain is the best bit. Grit ya teeth n live a little! lol

But I know where you're comming from. It is very intense in every way. Its painful, pleasurable, exhausting, nasty, degrading and its certainly something you know you've done afterwards. But the appreciation you get afterwards makes up for how sore you are. How you have muscle strains the next day because you were so tense and how light headed you get from forgetting to breathe.

Let it get painful at least once is my advice. At least then you can say you've done it

x

x
Old 11-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #19
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is one topic that I'm not really sure yet considering I have never really had anal sex before. I've had an ex try it, but he also was new at it so you can guess just how that went.

The thought of it is a bit of a turn on, I must admit, but I also understand that fantasy and reality are two different sides of a coin sometimes. However, I wouldn't be against trying it though.

If I ever decided to pursue anal sex in a RL rape scenario then I would first want the person to understand that I have never actually done this before so they would need to be somewhat careful. I don't want to end up in the ER or the likes because they were too rough at the start. I would then want to be tied down in a way that made it impossible for me to stop him or get away, and be gagged since I know it will hurt and I will probably scream.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #20
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
I would then want to be tied down in a way that made it impossible for me to stop him or get away, and be gagged since I know it will hurt and I will probably scream.
Outstanding. Mind if I step to the front of the line?

I promise to be gentle
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote