Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
powergirlfan65

powergirlfan65 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to powergirlfan65
Default Another Wife Forced Post

New guy here,
Just found the boards and joined because I am interested in the wife rape fantasy.
This became a fantasy of mine when my wife told me that several years ago she was semi-forced by a coworker. I say semi because she admitted that she put herself in the situation. She had flirted with the guy often at work and he took her signals as a invitation. He was interested in buying some furniture her parents had for sale and she was alone in their house showing him the items when he started getting touchy feely. She hesitated a second before trying to stop him and she said before she knew it she was on the floor on her back with his knees digging in her thighs and he had her pants undone and pulled down. She said she struggled and tried to get him to stop but after a few minutes just gave up and let him have her.
Anyway that fueled my fantasies about her being raped and I imagine a few different situations with her getting raped.
My fantasies usually do not involve her getting hurt really, just raped and used.
I do feel guilty fantasizing about it buy its a hot turn on.
powergirlfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:48 PM   #2
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the board. Your fantasy is pretty common, as you can see in this thread: http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169373
grants70 is offline   Reply With Quote