Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-23-2013, 03:52 AM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since we are being honest, Pete, you can sometimes be just as tenacious in going after someone you've taken against as I am. There may or may not be some truth in what you claim, but can I really be responsible for someone else's over-sensitivity? Now you and I have seen off some rather obnoxious cunts over the years on here, with a bit of help from a few others. You have to admit that on the whole, when I have savaged someone on here they really have deserved it.

Now you might say "but what about Sasha?", well what about her? She took up a one person whingeing crusade from the moment she fell flat on her face in this forum. She was warned and warned and warned, even I tried to be a bit gentle with her, but she had to keep pushing. In true Rapeboard tradition, she was asking for it. Then off she flounced to lick her wounds, and no doubt cry about how nasty I was to her and how in the end nobody would stick up for her.

So yes, I can see how that would get the site a bad reputation, with me as the cause of it. All the same, she should never have taken her crusade in to the Rowdy Room.

Now that brings me on to your own recent sabbatical. What was that about really? Ok, I may have pissed you off a bit at the time, but you're big enough and ugly enough to take it. Without going in to details of something you claim to have no interest in, and would be none of your business if you did have, you were intefering in something you didn't have a clue about. Nondescript was giving very particular reasons to give her a hard time, those reasons have ceased now. I have ceased giving her a hard time. We're both still here, you're back, as predicted. Everyone is happy.

This latest episode is completely inexplicable, to me anyway. My initial post in this thread wasn't even directed at Hollymae, just a comment on the board rules. I suppose some people go from half asleep to fucking nuclear without any provocation at all?

Yes, ok, perhaps I could go a bit easier on some of the idiots that pass through these doors. I'll be reminding you of the same next time we get a wifey thread shall I?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #22
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most people who don't like this place don't give a crap about FR or even know who he is.

Because I've encountered Sasha elsewhere since she stopped posting here, I can tell you that I've never seen her even mention this place. Let alone cry about it.

I didn't think posting about blow jobs warranted getting your panties in a wad about an accidental email. I was going to say that maybe an adult conversation could have cleared that up. But frankly I don't think FR or I make 1 whole mature person together.

All that said, I don't think FR is the sole reason people don't come here. Though his ... mmm ... overzealous nature may put some off. Especially when it comes to anyone who dares speak ill of his precious RB. And from my view FR was not responsible for whatever this person's problem is.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get drunk and either bleed on something, or punch some cocksucker in the face.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:47 AM   #23
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Say hi to Sasha for me. Dispite initially not seeing eye to eye with her I actually quite liked her

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #24
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Say hi to Sasha for me. Dispite initially not seeing eye to eye with her I actually quite liked her

x
I don't go to those other sites much anymore, if at all. Otherwise I would.