Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-09-2023, 06:05 AM   #1
x1800
Privileged Member

x1800 has initial reputation
Exclamation Only NEW and RARE Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, etc.)

Duration: 00:18:03
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1347 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALERIA: "ARAB SISSY BITCH WORSHIPS MY BEAUTIFUL FEET AND TASTES MY DIVINE SPIT!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/10/22)
TAGS: ARAB SLAVE, BLONDE, MASKED SLAVE, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SLUT TRAINING, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPED, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITS LICKING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: No matter where I go, my slaves are always there to serve me. While I'm in Dubai, this hairy Arab loser serves my every command no matter how humiliating it is. He's too pathetic and sissy to be a man, despite being a hairy beast. Even my slave girls can fuck him up. He's more of a sissy girl, so I dress him up in more appropriate attire as a sissy slut. It suits him well. In english, I order him to worship my beautiful feet while I humiliate him just for fun. He obediently kisses, sucks and licks my feet just like the good sissy he is, while I whip him hard with a big whip, spit in his mouth and pour water on his head. After every whip, he tells me "thank you mistress." My spit is so divine that I make sure this bitch doesn't waste a drop. I make him lick my spit on the table and then made him lay on his back, like a puppy that wants his belly rubbed, to spit in his mouth. Good sissy bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
x1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #2
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:13
FileSize: 852 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "FOOT SLAVE TAKES TURNS SERVING THE FEET OF TWO YOUNG MISTRESSES - DOUBLE FOOT DOMINATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/01/22)
TAGS: SPIT IN MOUTH, KNELT, PIGTAILED MISTRESS, PEDICURE, AMATEUR, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, GYM LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SEXY OUTFIT, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, DUO OF DOMMES, TWO MISTRESSES ONE SLAVE, DEGRADATION, REDHEAD, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, ABUSED BY GIRLS, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT
DESCRIPTION: Two sexy and young Princesses Kira and Sofi, dressed in tight black clothes, order a slave to lick their feet and worship his Goddesses. In the beginning, Kira records Mistress Sofi's bare feet close-up on video and moves the camera away. Then the foot slave kneels down in front of Sofi and kiss her foot - foot worship femdom. The horny Mistress with pigtails orders the slave to completely lick the entire surface of her bare feet and kiss her every toe. Sofi then swaps places with Mistress Kira. The cruel Kira rises higher and immediately orders the slave to sniff her dirty socks with her foot on his face. Then the petite but dominant girl orders the slave to take off her socks and foot worship her. But Mistress Kira is very rough today, therefore, ordering the slave to open his mouth, she puts her foot deep into his mouth and spits in his face. Princess Kira today prefers to dominate the slave using the foot-gagging female domination, while simultaneously humiliating the slave with spitting. In addition, Kira ordered the slave to clean her bare feet to a shine with his tongue, so the slave carefully sucks her heel and tenderly licks her feet. At the end, Sofi zooms in on the camera so that you can make sure how carefully the foot slave cleaned the divine feet of Mistress Kira with his tongue close-up.

Download LINK:

Download File (852.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #3
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:21:29
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 1714 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "TRIED AND TRAMPLED" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 11/19/22)
TAGS: LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, YGK, HUMAN FURNITURE, CFNM, REAL LIFE GODDESS, BRUNETTE, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS DOMINATION, SOCKS HUMILIATION, WHITE SOCKS, SHORT SOCKS, SOCKS WORSHIP, SOCKS LICKING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LEGGINGS WORSHIP, OBJECTIFICATION, SHOE KISSING, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, HARD TRAMPLING TRAMPLE HEELS, SHARP HEELS, STOMPING, PAIN, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SNEAKER FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: Trying out various footwear and trampling carpet slave. Since I am not sure what kinds of shoes My GFs will be wearing tonight, I'll just have to try a few different pairs on the carpet and test its worth. Starting with My running shoes, I find it quite comfortable as I tread it's body. No need to get off the carpet to remove My shoes, I'll just kick them off above it's head and slap it with My socks. It will worship anything on My divine feet! Lick and suck My dirty socks as I stand on it's chest. Next I remove My socks, stuff it in it's mouth as I rest My hot, sweaty pantyhose sole on it and put on My spiky ankle boots. It struggles with these, it is so pathetic and annoying as it moans and wriggles beneath Me. Licking My boot soles as I command. Finally, My red stilettos that I allow it to suck and lick before I try them out on its back. Just like a worm beneath Me, beneath My heels and superior soles. It worships and licks the ground I walk on. "Kiss My heels, legs and ass in these glossy tight leggings and thank Me for using you, bitch!" As I whip it with the leash around its neck.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:07 AM   #4
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:12:22
FileSize: 626 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS GAIA: "FOOT GAGGING ASS FUCK" (1080 HD)
TAGS: CANING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, DUNGEON, BRUNETTE, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC LOSER, ABUSED BY WOMAN, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINA, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, MALE INSERTION, ASS FUCKING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, FUCKED HIM HARD, SLUT HOLE, FUCKING MACHINE, SEX TOYS
DESCRIPTION: ENGLISH SPEAKING

CUSTOM REQUEST - Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. Also to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As he's moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does it's job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think he's getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He can't escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck...

Download LINK:

Download File (626.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:08 AM   #5
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:26
FileSize: 1269 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "THREE SWEATY GIRLS HUMILIATE ONE SLAVE GIRL - ASS WORSHIP, FACESIT, SOCK AND ARMPIT SNIFFING GROUP LEZDOM" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/21/22)
TAGS: ROPE BONDAGE, REDHEAD, TRIPLE DOMINATION, GROUP DOMINATION, AMATEUR, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, GYM LEGGINGS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SWEATY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, SEXY OUTFIT, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY OUTFIT, RUSSIAN LEZDOM, RUSSIAN GIRLS, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, SLAVEGIRL, FEMALE SLAVERY, LESBIANS, LESBIAN DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FORCED ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHERED, ARMPITS FETISH, ARMPIT WORSHIP, ARMPIT LICKING, ARMPIT DOMIANTION, ARMPIT HUMILIATION, ARMPITS SMELLING, ARMPITS SNIFFING, SMELLY ARMPITS
DESCRIPTION: Three self-confident athletic girls dressed in brightly colored yoga pants are doing a demonstration workout improving their buttocks, while a bound slave girl sits in the corner and looks at those divine buttocks, realizing that she must submit to them. Mistress Kira, as a fitness trainer, trains Mistresses Jucy and Agma on purpose so that during sitting their asses are clearly visible for a miserable slave girl. After all the dominant girls have worked out and sweated, it's time for the bound slave girl to sniff each of them's sweaty ass. In Mistress Agma's sweaty ass, the face of the lesbian slave was first dipped, Subby BB obediently inhales the aroma of the divine ass in yoga pants. The next ass to be served is Mistress Jucy's ass, Mistress Kira presses the face of the slave girl into the sweaty ass of petite Jucy so that the slave girl inhales sweat from the deepest place between the buttocks. Then Mistress Kira deliberately started to squat down to sweat even more, and then ordered the submissive bitch to worship and sniff her divine ass.

Now the slave girl needs to show herself how much she is ready to bow to her more beautiful Mistress, so she kisses their asses reverently, first each separately. Then all three lesbian Mistresses lined up in a row so that the slave girl kissed all three asses almost simultaneously. And in order for the slave girl to taste the smell of the sweat of her Mistresses' asses, the Mistresses took off their yoga pants, exposing their buttocks and panties. Now the skinny submissive bitch kneels before real beauties and kisses and sniffs the bare buttocks of Mistresses July, Agma and Kira and sniffs their sweaty panties on their asses. But the humiliation of the slave girl was just beginning, the Mistresses put her on the floor, and they began to saddle her face in turn, arranging for her a lesbian face riding and facesitting lezdom.

Then the bitchy Mistresses remembered that they were sweating not only on their asses, but also, for example, on their armpits. Therefore, now the slave girl is sniffing the sweaty shaved armpits of Mistresses Kira and Agma and the sweaty hairy armpits of Mistress Jucy. Then the three Mistresses sat side by side, stretching their legs in dirty and sweaty socks forward, ordering the slave girl to sniff and kiss them. And finally Mistresses Agma and Kira squeezed the head of the slave girl, pressing her face into Agma's ass, and Mistress Kira pressed her pussy head of the slave from behind, starting to imitate movements as if she was fucking the girl in front, but at the same time, between these girls is the face of the humiliated slave girl Subby BB.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:08 AM   #6
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:07:56
FileSize: 873 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "SALIVA BUKKAKE ON YOUR FACE - POV SPITTING FEMDOM WITH MISTRESSES KIRA, AGMA, JUCY, SOFI" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/05/23)
TAGS: LEATHER FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSSY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, BEATDOWNS, GROUP FEMDOM, AMATEUR, GROUP DOMINATION, REDHEAD, FACE KICKING POV, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SALIVA, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Four depraved Mistresses - Kira, Sofi, Jucy and Agma have found themselves a new entertainment that involves humiliating you. Powerful girls decided to spit your face completely covering it with their saliva, so that you could not even look, breathe and talk under the layer of Mistresses' saliva. This is a kind of pov femdom spit bukkake. Bitchy girlfriends spit huge lumps of saliva into your mouth and onto your face, and to have even more fun, the girls took off their slippers and started hitting them on your face so that the saliva flew in all directions. Continuously spitting in your face, you are gradually clouding your vision under a layer of moon.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (873.2 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:09 AM   #7
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:08:02
FileSize: 892 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "YOU ARE A HUMAN TRASH CAN FOR SPITTING, NAIL DUST, SNOT, EARWAX FROM THREE MISTRESSES" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/23/23)
TAGS: TOILET HUMILIATION, SNOT, FINGER NAIL FETISH, LEGGINGS FETISH, LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, SHINY FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, TRIPLE DOMINATION, GROUP FEMDOM, AMATEUR, GROUP DOMINATION, REDHEAD, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SALIVA, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: The most humiliating thing that could be done to you is to turn you and your mouth into a garbage can for bodily waste from three girls, which is exactly what happened now. Three perverted Mistresses Sofi, Jucy and Kira tied you up completely restricting your freedom of movement, and over your face they installed a toilet rim to make you feel not only POV human garbage but also a POV human toilet. Mean girls look down on you and scoff at such a pathetic loser and your despicable role. Then the Mistresses begin to fill the human trash can (i.e. your mouth) with endless spit mixed with other bodily waste. Mistress Sofi took a nail file and began to file her nails over your mouth, filling your mouth with nail dust. Mistress Kira started cleaning her ears with ear sticks, polluting them with her ear wax, and then she threw these dirty ear sticks into your mouth. And Mistress Jucy blew her nose into a napkin and threw it stained with snot into your garbage mouth, and also took mouthwash and rinsed her mouth and spit out all the contents into you. So you have to taste all kinds of bodily fluids and waste from three different girls and fill your whole mouth with them.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (892.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:09 AM   #8
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:09:29
FileSize: 719 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: PETITE PRINCESS FEMDOM: "FOUR CHEEKY MISTRESSES FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH SPIT - GROUP POV SPITTING HUMILIATION" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/05/23)
TAGS: BLONDE, REDHEAD, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, SMOKING, ARMPITS FETISH, BEATDOWNS, LEGGINGS FETISH, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, YOGA PANTS, YOGA LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, TRIPLE DOMINATION, GROUP FEMDOM, AMATEUR, GROUP DOMINATION, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN GODDESSES, RUSSIAN MISTRESSES, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMMES, RUSSIAN DOMINAS, DEGRADATION, FEMDOM POV, POV DOMINATION, POV HUMILIATION, SALIVA, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITTING POV, FEMALE SPITS, WOMEN SPITS, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRLS, MALE ABUSE, BRAT GIRLS, STUNNING MISTRESSES, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: You should have prepared your mouth to hold enough saliva from the spitting of the four young Mistresses Dorimills, Kira, Jucy and Agma. Arrogant bitches get high when they humiliate someone, and now you kneel in front of them and they gladly begin to humiliate you. You are ordered to keep your mouth open so that each of the four Mistresses can easily spit into it. Young Mistresses constantly spit into your mouth and verbally humiliate you. Girls make fun of your spitting and pitiful face, and to make fun of you even more, they slap you. To diversify the humiliation with saliva, Mistress Kira took a spoon and spat into it, and then each of the Mistresses spat into the same spoon in turn, after which Kira poured a mix of four types of saliva into your dirty mouth. Dominant girls spit on you, wiped their dirty feet on you, slapped you in the face, and Mistress Kira also ordered you to sniff her dirty armpit.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (719.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:10 AM   #9
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:15:56
FileSize: 452 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "REAL LIFE SLAVERY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/03/22)
TAGS: LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER PANTS, REAL LIFE GODDESS, BLONDE, YGK, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MALE ABUSE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CFNM, GODDESS WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: A male's true purpose is to serve - to be owned and used as property, an object, a slave who lives to worship and obey. What a blessed lowly slave to devote every day in servitude to Me. This is a real life experience - it has been doing its chores cleaning the house while I'm getting ready to go out. I walk into the kitchen to have My coffee and am annoyed to see it is not ready and waiting! The pathetic slave quickly comes crawling with it as I reprimand it and slap its face. Bow before Me and kiss My sole! I enjoy humiliating the unworthy worm as it grovels at My superior stilettos. it gets so weak and horny when licking My shiny pumps so I'm not surprised that My property is already trying to escape the chastity cage it's locked in. I am amused and torment it even more pressing My stilettos against the full cage and leaking thing between its legs. The chastity key safely secured and dangling around My ankle. What a pathetic little shoe licking bitch beneath Me, no more than a human footstool carpet licking My soles and sucking My heels. Nothing else matters for the slave, only mindless obedience beneath My shoes where it belongs! Licking and worshipping as I drink My coffee telling it how it will be used today. I am generous and allow the slave to drink its version of morning coffee - My sacred spit! I spit in its mouth, and some misses and lands on its pathetic face so I rub My shoe sole on it and let it lick it all up. And lick the floor clean too! Then I order it to collect My car, while its out I touch up My lipstick and walk to My front door where its waiting to be chained up. I attach its leash to the door and laugh at how pathetic it looks desperate for a final kiss to My powerful pumps. I bet it can't take its eyes off them as I walk to My car. I get in, put on My leather gloves and start the engine. My shiny stilettos look so hot against the accelerator pedal as I rev and drive off leaving the chained slave behind Me!

Download LINK:

Download File (452.9 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:10 AM   #10
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:15:52
FileSize: 772 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "THE KEY TO MY SOLES - TEASE AND DENIAL" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/29/22)
TAGS: TEASING, TEASE AND DENIAL, LATEX FETISH, TEASE AND DENY, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEGGINGS, WET LOOK, GLOSSY CLOTHING, GLOSS, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, PVC, VINYL, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, HEEL LICKING, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, MALE MASTURBATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE, REAL LIFE GODDESS, BLONDE, YGK, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, MALE ABUSE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOE HUMILIATION, SHOE DOM, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CFNM, GODDESS WORSHIP
DESCRIPTION: It remains locked and kneeling at My disposal as I relax. I simply snap My fingers and order the lowly bitch around. Suck My sharp metal heels, lick, kiss and worship My superior stilettos! What a privilege it is to be used by Me. To be locked by Me. Haha, touch My locked property... Tease it as you beg, bitch. To increase the torment in My prison, I unlock it and tempt it with the opportunity to stroke. I kick its disgusting dick and balls and make it stroke. In the carpet position beneath My heels, I dangle My stilettos until they drop off My divine feet. Now its pathetic face is nothing but My footstool, its tongue a rag under My soles. Keep stroking and worshipping My Goddess feet that own it! Until I decide to put it back in My prison, locking My hard, leaking property right back in chastity. Stare at the key... Stare at My soles... So lowly, desperate and denied!

Download LINK:

Download File (772.5 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:11 AM   #11
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:12:42
FileSize: 960 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: YOUNG GODDESS KIM: "PANTYHOSE FACE SITTING REWARD FOR CHASTITY TOY" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 09/06/22)
TAGS: MASKED SLAVE, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HEELS WORSHIP, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, YGK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, BRUNETTE, FORWARD FACESITTING, REVERSE FACESITTING, BREATH PLAY, BDSM, BRAT GIRLS, REAL LIFE GODDESS, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: I have My toy locked in chastity, stuffed with My sacred scented stocking wrapped around the ball gag in its mouth. Good toys get rewarded... And My pleasure is the best reward! I'm looking forward to having some fun with it, putting it to use as an entertaining human cushion. Being beneath My powerful pantyhose ass is heaven. Smothered beneath it as I control every breath it takes. Kiss My ass! Who needs air when you can feel My divine ass pressing deep on your face. Tongue out to lick, bitch. It's a privilege worth suffering for in that steel chastity cage!

Download LINK:

Download File (960.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:11 AM   #12
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:16:44
FileSize: 1266 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALERIA: "ARAB SLAVE LICKS THE SWEAT OFF MINE AND SAYESTE'S FEET!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/17/22)
TAGS: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING, FACE SLAPPING, SNEAKER FETISH, DIRTY SNEAKERS, SNEAKER WORSHIP, SNEAKER LICKING, BLONDE, SHOE SMELLING, SHOE SNIFFING, MASKED SLAVE, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITS LICKING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: This beautiful Goddess that I'm with is Mistress Sayeste! We met each other in Dubai and decided to collaborate! Together we combine our dominant energy and create a dynamic duo! We're hanging out at her home where we have an Arab slave serving us! First we have him collect all the filth on our shoes on his tongue after walking out in the city all day! Instead if him unlacing them with his hands, we just use his head to take off our sneakers! It's hot in the desert during the day! Imagine how much our beautiful feet are sweaty and stinky! The bitch is ordered to sniff our stinky socks and lick all the sweat off our feet! We bury his nose into all four of our smelly sneakers! By the time he leaves, his face will smell like our feet and every scent will smell like our feet wherever he goes! We humiliate the slave more by slapping him and spitting on him! Don't you wish you were in his place loser?!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.2 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:12 AM   #13
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:19:15
FileSize: 1419 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS VALERIA: "SHOWING THE SLAVE WHO HIS REAL GOD IS!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 01/14/23)
TAGS: ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, LEGS WORSHIP, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, PAIN, AMATEUR, RUSSIAN GODDESS, RUSSIAN MISTRESS, RUSSIAN FEMDOM, RUSSIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, RUSSIAN DOMINATRIX, RUSSIAN DOMME, RUSSIAN DOMINA, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME HUMILIATION, EXTREME DEGRADATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL DOMINATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SPITS LICKING, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S MOUTH, FOOT LOSER, PATHETIC LOSER, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT GAGGING, TOES GAGGING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOES LICKING, TOES WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, TOES SUCKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOT BITCH, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, DIVINE FEET, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: I have a new toy to play with. A Muslim bitch boy. Holding him on his leash and on his knees, I'm about to show this bitch who his real God is. Goddess to be exact. For the privilege of worshiping my divine legs and feet. Spitting on him, and slapping him hard. As he worships my feet, I gag him with my toes and kick him hard. His groans of pain and gagging noises are so funny. I smile when I hear them. On his hands and knees before my sexy picture frame of me, I order him to kiss it, telling him that now it's his God. His shrine to pray to. I tease him by feeding him pork sausage. He tries to refuse, so I stand on his body and shove it in his mouth like a cock. He chews on it but spits it out on my floor. I need to make this bitch fully understand who's boss. I order him to strip his clothes, pull down his underwear and bend over so that I can whip his ass red, causing him to scream more. Then I twist his nipples and his balls. Look at how his face looks when I twist his balls. Haha! Now that he learned his lesson, I order him to get down and continue eating the sausage. I'm your God now bitch.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 07:00 AM   #14
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:07:22
FileSize: 1112 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "LOG LICKER" (1080 HD)
TAGS: SWIRLY, TOILET HUMILIATION, TOILET FETISH, TOILET SLAVERY, BLONDE, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, BETA MALE, BETA SLAVE, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER CLOTHING, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, LICK THE URINAL CLEAN, TONGUE CLEAN, TOILET LICKING, TOILET WORSHIP, TOILET TRAINING, VERBAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL DEGRADATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, DEGRADATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE TRAINING, SUB TRAINING, LOSER, TOTAL SUBMISSION, DIRTY TALK, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DOMINANT WOMAN
DESCRIPTION: My slave has the task of cleaning the dungeon bathroom. I walk in to find him sitting on the floor eating chocolate! This will not do at all...

he will now clean the toilet with his tongue! I spit on the toilet seat and make him lick it up. Lick the toilet bowl, clean it with your tongue slave. Since you like chocolate so much you can eat it from the toilet too! I drop the chocolate into the toilet and make him eat it. The toilet hasn't been cleaned - the amount of people that have used it in the last few days is a lot. Disgusting toilet boy!

I finish off by giving him multiple swirly's - We have to make sure he's clean too after having his face in the toilet!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 10:45 AM   #15
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:52
FileSize: 1787 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS COURTNEYS FETISH LAIR: "JODHPUR SLAVE FOR MISS COURTNEY" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/25/22)
TAGS: BLONDE, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, FETISH CLOTHING, RIDING PANTS, JODHPUR PANTS, JODHPURS, RIDING OUTFIT, RIDING CLOTHING, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, BREATH PLAY, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, KNEE HIGH HEELS, MEAN MISTRESS, BOOT SLAVE, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE, SLAVE TRAINING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALKS, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: I told you Id wear jodhpurs for you one day... Today you are going to worship your Mistress. My leather boots need kissing, cleaning, worshipping. Once you have finished I will reward you with My jodhpur covered ass. Smothering you with it. Teasing you. Making you beg for more before I dismiss you.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.7 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 03:54 PM   #16
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:27:39
FileSize: 1413 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: DOOM MAIDENS WRESTLING: "THE SYNDICATE'S SUPER CAPTIVE: VEVE LANE, GODDESS TALIA, BLAZE, AND FRANKIE" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 09/27/22)
TAGS: ROLE PLAY, ROLEPLAY, COSPLAY, POWERFUL WOMAN, TAUNTING, TRASH TALK, SUPERMAN DEFEATED, HERO DEFEATED, VEVELANE, GODDESSTALIA, VICTORY POSE, REDHEAD, MILF DOMINATION, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, BREATH PLAY, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, MOUTH GAG, BALL GAG, BALLGAG, ROPE BONDAGE, MIXED WRESTLING, SEXY CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WEAK MAN, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SILKY NYLON, MIXED FIGHTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE HUMILIATION, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, MUSCLE CONTROL, MUSCLE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR THIGHS, SLAVE ABUSE, MAN VS. WOMAN, MALE VS. FEMALE, STRUGGLING, CHOKE, CHOKING, SUBMISSION HOLD, PATHETIC MALE, EXECUTRIX, BDSM, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, OXYGEN LESS, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, PAIN, SCISSOR, THROATSCISSOR, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, HEADSCISSOR, SCISSORHOLD, SCISSORING
DESCRIPTION: In an alternate universe, the women of the Syndicate have at long last bent all men on earth to their will. Yet one holdout man dared to stand against them: Superman. But even Superman, male-kind's last hope, finally fell to the irresistible power of the Syndicate's head mistress.
Backstory (not depicted here): A showdown against Head Mistress VeVe resulted in Superman's utter defeat and loss of super powers. With the would-be hero defeated at her feet, the head mistress gladly scooped him up and claimed him as her own. She and her ladies would dearly enjoy working on this foolish holdout...
In this video scenario, Head Mistress VeVe brings in two young and eager agents, Talia and Blaze, to join in the fun of breaking and reprograming the captive hero. The women are wickedly amused by their super captive's obvious nervousness. And they set about humiliating, bullying, indoctrinating, and totally enslaving him...
This scenario features three separate scenes, each scene featuring the ladies in different outfits. Note: Mistress VeVe is stern and serious, but agents Talia and Blaze are more raucous, loud, and bullying.
Scene 1 (~7 min): Syndicate training facility. The ladies wear only spandex leggings and sports bras, having come straight from a workout session.
With his super powers lost to him, Superman is unnerved to see the women, knowing full well they can now have their way with him. The ladies physically torment their super captive using humiliating, body-stretching wrestling holds. They laugh at him cruelly, taunting and bullying, and verbally reminding him how powerless he is against them. They humiliate him even further by locking a leash around his neck and leading him out on his hands and knees.
Scene 2 (~10 min): Syndicate headquarters. The ladies are decked out in black leotards and sheer black pantyhose, while Superman remains leashed.
The ladies take turns facesitting their heroic captive, continuing with their merciless taunting, verbal humiliation, and indoctrination dialogue. They enjoy putting their feet and legs on him as they verbally compel him to give in to them. The allure is irresistible, and Superman cracks at last, admitting the he is their slave. The ladies delight in this inarguable admission, and they ball gag their captive before leading him around and out on hands and knees once again.
Scene 3 (~10 min): Syndicate headquarters. The ladies wear business dresses and skirts, with high heel shoes. They make Superman, still leashed and ball gagged, strip out of his super suit and into his boxer briefs. The ladies laugh and objectify him as he strips. They continue with the verbal humiliation and taunting as they bind superman's wrists and ankles.
They then prop Superman up as a human chair. Talia takes a seat on him, and the three ladies issue their decrees for the men of the world -- new laws for all men to live by. They make Superman kiss his suit goodbye and then kiss their feet, at last victoriously posing above him in triumph...
Female Domination fantasy scenario.

** VeVe is stern and serious, but Talia and Blaze are raucous, loud, and bullying.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 06:34 PM   #17
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:23
FileSize: 1644 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS ANNA ELITE: "CUM COUNTDOWN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/04/22)
TAGS: MILF DOMINATION, BLONDES, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, ORGASM CONTROL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, TWO MISTRESSES TWO SLAVES, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINAS, PRO DOMINATRIX, THE FACILITY, RACE TO CUM, PVC, BOUND ORGASMS, EDGING, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX DRESS, WETLOOK LATEX, GLOSSY LATEX, GLOSS, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, FEMALE SPITS, WOMAN SPITS, SPIT IN SLAVE'S FACE, SALIVA, KNEE HIGH HEELS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, LATEX BOOTS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUM SWALLOWERS, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMIANTION, LATEX GLOVES, BDSM, HUMILIATION, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED MALE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FORCED RUIN, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: Miss Suzanna Maxwell joins me in the cruel torment of our slaves. They have been denied release for weeks and now find themselves more desperate than ever before and entirely at the mercy of two sadistic blonde temptresses. We intend on making them entertain us, and if they want their much-anticipated release they will be sure to do as they are told.

We tightly secure our whimpering slaves to chairs, cuffing them back-to-back to commence the relentlessness tease that they will endure for us today. Both slaves enjoy our divine spit and as we begin to fill their hungry mouths with it, their excitement amplifies unimaginably.

Once we have them suitably filled to the brim with saliva, we lube up their throbbing cocks and begin edging them into oblivion. Miss Maxwell focuses her attention on slave G, his cock looks ready to explode within moments, but Miss Maxwell warns our over excited slave of the consequences of cumming too soon. I tease slave Flash; within just a couple of strokes he begs me to stop before he ruins our fun and spunks his load.

We take pleasure in tormenting the desperate, bound slaves, taking them to the edge repeatedly. Stroking their throbbing cocks, we tease and deny until both are close to tears, painfully edged with no hope of cumming until we decide. Their orgasm at the mercy of our mean hands…

The hellish predicament continues as their mouths almost overfill with spit, getting more desperate than ever before they choke to keep all our spit inside as their cocks are edged to the point of no return.

Once satisfied with their suffering we decide on a condition for their release, both slaves must cum at the same time or the other will be painfully denied. We countdown from 10, both slaves already right on the edge. Slave Flash accidentally swallows his mouthful of spit, angering Miss Suzanna and therefore intensifying his torment tenfold. The slaves are allowed release as soon as we reach 0, by some miracle they both manage to last the duration and as we reach the end of the countdown, they both cover themselves in lashings of hot spunk from their blue balls.

To complete their torment, we feed their mess back to them, finger fucking it into their willing mouths before leaving them in a puddle of sweat and spunk.

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-09-2023, 07:02 PM   #18
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:05:49
FileSize: 1348 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MEN ARE SLAVES: "KAIIA EVE #2161" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 02/07/23)
TAGS: 4K UHD, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, MAS, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, BLONDE, IGNORE, IGNORING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE SQUIRTING, SQUIRT, REAL FEMALE ORGASM, WET PUSSY, SQUIRT IN SLAVE'S FACE, ORAL SEX, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, BETWEEN WOMAN LEGS, ORAL SERVICE, GODDESS WORSHIP, LICK HER WOMANHOOD, OWN HIS TONGUE, ORALLY ADORE, ORAL PLEASURE, PUSSY EATING, LICK FEMALE PUSSY, SERVICING WOMAN, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, LOSER, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ARROGANT WOMAN

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-10-2023, 05:55 AM   #19
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:15:08
FileSize: 2186 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: MISTRESS ANNA ELITE: "BIG BAD BUSTING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 12/03/22)
TAGS: BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, INTERRACIAL FEMDOM, BDSM, DUNGEON, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, PAIN, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, BLONDE, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, UK DOMINA, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, LATEX FETISH, SHINY LATEX BODYSUIT, GLOSSY LATEX, WETLOOK, FISHNET TIGHTS, FISHNETS, FISHNET PANTYHOSE, BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION, MISS ANNA ELITE, COCK AND BALL TORMENT, PVC, KICKING IN BOOTS, HARSH DOMINATION, BALL DESTRUCTION, CFNM, NO MERCY BALLBUSTING, PLATFORM BOOTS, SQUISHY SAX, COCK KICKING, ANKLE BOOTS, RESTRAINED BALLBUSTING
DESCRIPTION: 'I'm going to so enjoy destroying *my* balls'

My slave finds himself helpless and tightly restrained to my St Andrews cross, his cock and balls and vulnerable; exposed and ready for me to completely destroy.

I begin my sadistic torment by telling him exactly how I intend on ruining his precious testicles, I'm going to squeeze them, knee them and kick them with my super high platform boots. I warm up his testicles by grabbing them and squeezing them against my powerful ass, crushing them between my fleshy cheeks and his thigh. Already my slave knows that he stands no chance at all. Perhaps today will be the day that I pop them once and for all...

I instruct my slave to keep his hands tightly behind his back, pushing his cock and balls further into my iron grip. I commence a set of powerful knees into his tender testicles, I take my time being sure to thoroughly ruin them beyond repair. The blows are relentless, delivered without any mercy at all.

Having warmed up his cock and balls I make my slave beg me to destroy them, he does so eagerly knowing they eternally belong to me. I take great pleasure in kicking Squishy's balls with my eight inch platform boots, there is no way that his baby makers could ever survive such a cruel kicking. As he screams and begs for mercy I restrain him against the cross by his throat so that I can continue to kick him hard. My helpless slave hangs from the cross, but I am still not done with his pathetic pair.

I march my knees into his flesh, continuing until they are bright red and burning with pain. We both know that he deserves to suffer greatly for me, his cock and balls are mine to ruin after all. In a moment of mercy I ask my slave if his balls are in pain, I want to hear him say that they are before I knee them harder than ever before. The St Andrews cross rattles against the wall from the sheer power behind my kicks and blows, my slave knows how much his suffering turns me on and therefore continues to beg my to punish him harder. I do so until he can take no more...

Download LINK:

Download File (2.1 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 02-10-2023, 12:24 PM   #20
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:09:41
FileSize: 569 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: GODDESS ALEXANDRA SNOW: "STOCKADE BOOT SLUT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/09/22)
TAGS: BRUNETTE, PRO DOMINATRIX, TEASE AND DENIAL, TEASE AND DENY, WICKED COLLECTIVE, WICKED EDEN, STOCKS, BDSM, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, MASKED SLAVE, BIG TITS, TITS TEASE, MILF DOMINATION, WET LOOK, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, LEATHER FETISH, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, GLOSSY LEGGINGS, SHINY FETISH, GLOSS, SHINY CLOTHING, MEAN BRAT, MEAN MISTRESS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, BOOT SLAVE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BOOT CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Poor little boot slut. All locked up in the stockade, unable to touch my boots with his hands. Well, I have no use for his hands.

This slut today is going to be cleaning my boots with his slutty little mouth. As I lounge luxuriously on the best, he'll be licking and sucking away at my dirty soles. He'll have to deepthroat my heel to get the dirt all the way gone.

GIF PREVIEW:

Download LINK:

Download File (569.8 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Tags
cbt ballbust, extreme femdom, facesitting & foot fetish, foot femdom, trampling