Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2022, 08:52 PM   #1
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RP Ideas

Hello and welcome to my request page!

Some rules:
1) I prefer to RP no more than two characters though one is preferable, I don't mind if you do, but I prefer to stick with one or two characters to develop those characters and have my full attention on those characters.
2) if I don't respond right away don't take offense, I will typically reply as soon as possible but sometimes it may take me a day or so. If I don't respond in 1-4 days feel free to shoot me a message asking if everything's okay.
3) I don't have a specific post length that must be met but I will not reply to one liners. They don't do anything for me and it is extremely hard to keep a story moving with one liners. I prefer a couple paragraphs but even one paragraph is okay.
4) Please, please be literate. I don't want chat speak in the role play unless our characters are texting for some reason.
5) Absolutely NO god modding, please!

Christian Falls: MC either rebels against her Christian upbringing only to find out too late that her latest beau is a demon, or she is just seeking someone to love... either way, she falls head over heels, lost in the lust with her new 'man'.

Undercover busted: MC is an undercover, maybe she's exposed as undercover immediately or maybe later... she could be 'working' in a strip club, or in some capacity for a drug dealer... either she gets blackmailed, or becomes addicted to some kind of drug, but either way ends up being corrupted.

RANDOM PAIRINGS:

Christian girl/pimp boyfriend
Christian girl/lust demon
naive girl/pimp boyfriend
undercover cop/mob boss
undercover cop/pimp
undercover cop/strip club owner

PREFERENCES: Heavy BDSM, forced servitude, non con, humiliation, public nudity, I'm up for most things. Please PM me with ideas. If you haven't noticed when reading this, I really prefer corruption scenarios, so please note this before asking.

LIMITS: I have very few limits, basically scat, incest, and lesbian (unless trans). Anything else pretty much goes.

ALSO: I prefer threads. I will do PMs if you prefer, but I prefer to keep things off of Discord or any IM

Last edited by leia99; 04-15-2022 at 08:55 PM.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bdsm ; bondage ; torture, femsub, male domination, male on female