Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default If I were a boy....

If you were to become the other sex for a day, What would you do? What would you do to experience how the other sex lives?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think i would just go places and talk to people, i'm assuming i'm at least a cute girl, so i'd stop by the mall, go to a bar, walk around campus, and just talk to people just to see how different a day in the life is.

I wouldn't do much for this 'privilege', i kind of like being a guy.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would spend alot of it wanking lol well okay at least once right, and i would probably go the gym and see what weight s i could do and ...talk to people... go to a club. hit on some chick there and see what sex was like.what would you do chi?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would fiddle a little bit with my penis, piss standing up. I would carefully dress myself, wear baggy pants and a baseball hat and drive around for a little bit. I would go the the bar by myself, throw back a couple of beers, and watch the game. talk to some ladies. I would also talk to some guys and see if its any different. I would hit on some girls. I would definitely want to have sex, to see how it feels like. I would also want to go to the gym and lift some weights and see how different I am strength wise. Then I would go to the store and pick out some stylin' clothes and get myself looking right, then I would go to the club and see if any of the honeys would dance with me...I hope I would be good looking. Would be interesting to see how easy it would be for me to get hard having some girl grind her ass on me. Then I would see how easy it would be for me to take her home. Then I would go home at 7 in the morning and sleep it off...and see if I feel guilty..being a man and all. Would also love to know what its like to be teased.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #5
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If I were a girl I would:
Masturbate and get to know how everything really works for a woman.

I guess I'd want to know what it felt like for a woman to be penetrated by a man (this is if I didn't have my current conciousness and had a womans instead)

If I did keep my own conciousness, I would find a man to fight.

I would find another sexy woman to have sex with.

See how much free shit I could get by acting sexy and flirting.

Rob a bank, after all I'd be a different person tomorrow again right? so they couldn't indentify me.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Hmm...some nice replies! So Tzo, you think we have it bad or you feel lucky being born a guy???

I like being a female, but I also think it would be best being male.

Oooh..heres another question! What do you think the other sex should have to do if they woke up the opposing gender?

I would say they would have to mix a homemade mask and apply it and leave that shit on for 30 minutes. And also have to walk around in high heels and have to walk past a group of men.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In all honesty, I would fondle my own breasts. Hopefully they would be large and firm.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Hmm...some nice replies! So Tzo, you think we have it bad or you feel lucky being born a guy???

I like being a female, but I also think it would be best being male.
it all depends, i think that good looking girls have it easier than the majority of the population, and i think its something they would not even appreciate unless this scenario were to come up. I think good looking girls have a lot of things done for them that they just take for granted, because they have always been good looking.

On the other side, maybe as a guy i have it easy and don't even know it. I'm kind of throwing birthing children, periods, and sitting to pee aside, cuz those are all decided male advantages, at least to me; i guess the point of this was that i think good looking girls have it easier.

My hierarchy
Good looking girls
good looking guys
Average-Bad-Unfortunate looking guys
Average-Unfortunate looking girls

ha, this could easily be a thread on its own, 'who's got it harder?'

Quote:
Oooh..heres another question! What do you think the other sex should have to do if they woke up the opposing gender?

I would say they would have to mix a homemade mask and apply it and leave that shit on for 30 minutes. And also have to walk around in high heels and have to walk past a group of men.
again, this is probably deserving of its own thread as well, but, i think they should have to try and get laid. that's all, end of story. I think it would be a culture shock.

can't speak for high heels, i think they're really dumb, and i'd like to think if i was a girl i wouldn't wear them.

...but...this should be filed under the 'thing you don't know about me' thread, on ko, so, i didn't mix the mask, but i did have to wear it (in a story left for another time, involving an ex whom i was really really in to). A little emasculating, but didn't find it that bad. Didn't think it did anything for my complexion or anything (don't know its intended purpose), but not that bad.

PS this sounds really dumb, but i just figured out how to use two quotes in the one post, and i am excited. Not exactly a computer guy.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 11-30-2008 at 03:02 PM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hah is sitting down to pee that much of an issue? I never really felt like I wanted to stand up and pee!

men have it better than women. yes you can get free stuff and fat discounts, but id much rather have control over my body and go further inworking world and oh my god... to be able to have orgasms a helluva lot easier!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 PM   #10
KrayLB

KrayLB Level 2 (200+)KrayLB Level 2 (200+)KrayLB Level 2 (200+)

If i were girl for a day..when i woke up i'd strip and go over every inch of my body..then i'd masturbate to see what that was like for a woman...Then I'd find some nice clothes to wear..something tight, but not to skanky or anything ..cuz most guys don't give a shit with the girl wears if she's hot we're gonna look at her ass no matter what it's in..go flirt with some dudes and lead them on lol. I guess I'd wanna have sex but I don't know about that..Masturbating would be enough for me...I can't think of anything else I'd do.
KrayLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
hah is sitting down to pee that much of an issue? I never really felt like I wanted to stand up and pee!

men have it better than women. yes you can get free stuff and fat discounts, but id much rather have control over my body and go further inworking world and oh my god... to be able to have orgasms a helluva lot easier!
, it may seem like a very slight inconvenience to have to sit to pee; But its still, just something i have always seen as easier for males. I have had female friends finish peeing before me (cuz we race (j/k), but i think for the most part, its faster for me.

Not to mention, as is no secret from my threads, i'm a fan of the 'fire water' and when i'm out that requires me to be able to go pee when i need to go pee and as a guy that is at most a minute long task and fairly inconspicuous, so seems a pretty good advantage for me....

glad you understood what i was getting at with my last post about the free shit.

I think short of being raped, girls still have control over their bodies (maybe i'm misunderstanding what you meant by the 'control over body' part)?

As far as the working world goes, i have heard and read that it is harder for women to advance or get the same pay for a job then men, but my limited life experience has not led me to a situation where a woman was getting paid less because she was a woman. My mother is a US Marine and at least to me (about her military experience) never claimed to be held back because she was a woman.

And yeah, our orgasms are easier if we want to get there ourselves, but i think the path for a woman to have a mate to at least TRY and get here there is much easier than a male's.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 11-30-2008 at 05:45 PM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

I guess I'd want to know what it felt like for a woman to be penetrated by a man (this is if I didn't have my current conciousness and had a womans instead)

I would find another sexy woman to have sex with.
Of course you would want to be penetrated by a man! You dont realize that as women, we want some dick in our world. We dont want another woman to have sex with because the other woman is the enemy.

My brother just made me check out some womens MMA and it was alright, but by the time it was over, I had to watch some dudes fight, cause I need dick in my world. haha!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #13
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's if I thought like a woman, which of course was the point of the thread, so you are right

Who did you watch fight?
Old 11-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Nobody of any importance, they were only women The are generally not as exciting for me anyways. Bores the hell out of me. Shouldnt even be a sport.

Well, I assume because if you have a vagina, that would automatically make you want to be pentrated and having a penis, to be the penetrator.

I always thought it was funny how men always think you have the ability to turn bi-sexual. I always use to get told shit like that, like "you should kiss your friend"...well I have kissed my friends before, but only after I kissed another guy and felt guilty about it.

Just think about it. You laying there with your legs spread as a strong man hovers over you pounding your little ass and grunting and sweating all over you...hmmm..I need a cold shower

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-30-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Quote:
Well, I assume because if you have a vagina, that would automatically make you want to be pentrated and having a penis, to be the penetrator.
QFT, it's natural that's why we have those respective parts.

Quote:
Just think about it. You laying there with your legs spread as a strong man hovers over you pounding your little ass and grunting and sweating all over you...hmmm..I need a cold shower
Not appealing to me I'm afraid, being a man and all the thoughts of having a man 'pounding my ass' does little for me , but I can see your point that you are making.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Not appealing to me I'm afraid, being a man and all the thoughts of having a man 'pounding my ass' does little for me , but I can see your point that you are making.
Well then I should be happy about that of course, we dont want you men to start pounding each other! Unless its each others face over who gets to be with me...

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-30-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:52 PM   #17
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

What about 'Ground and Pound?
Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
What about 'Ground and Pound?
Even better my good man...get me in a rear naked choke and I'm yours!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:46 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
If you were to become the other sex for a day, What would you do? What would you do to experience how the other sex lives?
If I became a girl one day, I mean a good looking girl, first thing I would do is go shopping for having enough in my wardrobe so people never catch me looking the same way ....then at night I would hang in clubs and take good advantage of that strange 'convention' that want men to hit on women and not the opposite.

To make it brief, I would manage to get fucked out my brain.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:21 PM   #20
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Quote:
Even better my good man...get me in a rear naked choke and I'm yours!
That's the sort of thing I could see myself doing actually I had this wicked fantasy the other day. I was trying to control my victim and she was fighting back. I wanted to grab her hair but needed to control her arms. I grabbed one of her wrists and twisted her arm behind her back so far that I could grab her hair with the same hand and control her other arm with my left hand. It was vicious, I mean guys would tap to that shit, think Sakuraba's kimura on Royler Gracie or Gomi's on Krazy Horse Bennett; but worse as it actually went right up her back to her head.

While this doesn't resemble what I had in my head fantasy wise, it is certainly a classic MMA moment and a peice of MMA history, unless I'm very much mistaken Saku was the first person to submit a Grace in MMA competition (little bit of triva for you there Chi )

Last edited by Conrad; 12-01-2008 at 07:40 PM.