Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2008, 07:39 AM   #21
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What if you and your partner only had regular vanilla sex, and your rapist opened you up to things you would have never experienced otherwise? if you were taken/napped and raped over and over, being forced to take his big cock in ways you would have never had otherwise.. Are you telling me you would not enjoy that? especially if your rapist made you orgasm over and over.."

Yeah thats right Skull, thats what I was getting at...especially if there is personal history/animosity between the victim and rapist....she might detest him as a person but get the best orgasms of her life! Lets say he was her boss and was in a position to do her again...does she report it or just distance herself from him by transferring or quiting....or subconsiously put herself in a where it might happen again!? Like he asks her to work back or gives her a lift home!
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #22
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some of the stuff here is just plain wrong.

Can a man be too big. Yes.

Not every woman is built the same way. And yes, a woman forces a baby out of her vagina, but that is usually after HOURS of labour that also dumps endorphins into her system as well as adrenelin while preparing her for the birth.

What man will spend hours prepping the vagina like that to accomodate a huge penis?

Some common things make a woman unable to take a HUGE penis. Her pelvis is tilted, her uterus is lower, she's just built 'small' down there.

Me personally? My uterus is placed high and tilted. It prevents me from having a vaginal birth and you can bet your ass it hurts if he's too big.

In fantasy I'll take a big cock and want it to stretch me until I scream, in reality - well, I'm still experimenting and pushing limits but so far, I opt for a normal guy instead of a meat packer.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #23
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentVirgin View Post
Some of the stuff here is just plain wrong.

Can a man be too big. Yes.

Not every woman is built the same way. And yes, a woman forces a baby out of her vagina, but that is usually after HOURS of labour that also dumps endorphins into her system as well as adrenelin while preparing her for the birth.

What man will spend hours prepping the vagina like that to accomodate a huge penis?

Some common things make a woman unable to take a HUGE penis. Her pelvis is tilted, her uterus is lower, she's just built 'small' down there.

Me personally? My uterus is placed high and tilted. It prevents me from having a vaginal birth and you can bet your ass it hurts if he's too big.

In fantasy I'll take a big cock and want it to stretch me until I scream, in reality - well, I'm still experimenting and pushing limits but so far, I opt for a normal guy instead of a meat packer.
I thought the problem with size was always length not how round it is. To long will hit the woman inside.... (but he I am a guy what do i know

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #24
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

penis size matters when it's trying to go down my throat
in my cunt...it's how he uses it that matters
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote