Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-02-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What depressed you today? RBs friendly give a hug section

basically started this thread to cry to myself. I have managed to put myself into a situation where i basically have to beg one of two teachers, one whose class i failed last semester, to give me an A (i'm gonna wind up with like an 88 (need 90)); or convince the professor of the easiest class ever (history of college sports), an easy A to give me a C when i totally deserve a D.

Just decided to look at my degree audit tonight and fuck this is what i found out it sucks, i'll keep it posted, because if i graduate i'll post an all caps celebration, and if i don't i'll write a post that noone will understand because i will be wasted drunk, tying a noose around my neck and getting in one final jerk (joke).

So anyway, what got you down? Its the give a hug section, yay .
Old 12-02-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

awww Tzo, its ok, why do you need an A so bad? Whats wrong with a B? I can understand the D, because that means you have to retake the class right? So you have to have your GPA a certain number to graduate? I think you should try to convince both to give you the higher grade, then you have a better chance of getting something raised. Ask each of them on a very serious note what it is you need to achieve the higher grade. I know it sucks, some professors are asses and see that you have slacked all semester and now want to try to get a higher grade at the end of term, so they dont care and give you the grade you deserve

Well..I'm uber depressed because I have a guy situation. I met a guy who totally rocks my world, but suck so much at talking to hot men that I cant make anything happen. He is handsome/cute/funny and I think about him all the damn time. And I am almost sure that he has a thing for me, even if it just a "she's a little cute, I might nail her" thing. So many signs from him, and I feel almost like I'm an oblivious idiot, and I am usually so good at reading these signs, but with cute guys I always misinterpret everything and get so flustered that I make myself look like an ass. It shouldnt be this hard, should it? My friend told me that I have to take action, or I will regret it, but its so hard! I've tried subtle hints at him, but he's not taking action either, could me mean he is not interested afterall...This is the same guy from work who I've played hard to get with, but I stopped playing and just started being genuine...hopefully patience pays off!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ah chi. I have have the same problem soo many times I cant count. i wish there was some way to comfort you but the only thing I can offer is actually very twisted way of looking at things! whats worked for me in the past, is to find something that you dont like about them, and focus on that esspecially when you talk to them. that puts clay feet on them and drags them off their pedestal!! I wasnt into thsi guy but had a bit of intimidation issue with him recently (and I dont get intimidated by guys so wtf okay maybe I had a little thing there for him) and I found I was tongue tied every time he spoke to me, but having that "hes an alco"thng worked a treat, and found myself being normal around him in no time. anyhoo, you rosk chi, hes already picked up your scent, get the man candy off the pedestal pronto!!

i found out yesterday that it may as well be march before I can be myself and walk or skate again. i just do not feel like i can be myself. i suck as a mother at the moment too. my time of ultimate frustration to 6 months. i felt so positive, and both the docs and physio commented that most of their patients are on the other other xtreme anddont do enough, but if i do anything too soon im looking at early onset osteoarthritis, and im not interested in chronic pain. man before i could go to the gym and do so many htngs,. it seems to far away now, the light at the end of the tunnel I heard some people can never do anything completely right again. what if thats me? i just wantto go back to bed for a week and sleep and not do a fucking thing. its now i wish this nightmare will go away.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-02-2008 at 03:36 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:57 AM   #4
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
awww Tzo, its ok, why do you need an A so bad? Whats wrong with a B? I can understand the D, because that means you have to retake the class right? So you have to have your GPA a certain number to graduate? I think you should try to convince both to give you the higher grade, then you have a better chance of getting something raised... I know it sucks, some professors are asses and see that you have slacked all semester and now want to try to get a higher grade at the end of term, so they dont care and give you the grade you deserve
I either need an A in the one class or a C in the other, because their both history classes and I have to keep my history gpa above a 2.5 to graduate, additionally, I need a 2.5 on all of the hours I’ve attempted at my current school (transferred after sophomore year).

Ha, yeah I’m gonna try both of em and just pray it gets across to one of them, I think one will be the way you described, being an ass (rightfully so), but I think the other one may help me out. Either way, I’ve pulled myself together today, and its just not nearly as big of a deal as it was yesterday, worse case I’ll just have to tell everyone I’m not graduating (again) and just take one class and get a B in it as an independent study

Quote:
Well..I'm uber depressed because I have a guy situation. I met a guy who totally rocks my world, but suck so much at talking to hot men that I cant make anything happen. He is handsome/cute/funny and I think about him all the damn time. And I am almost sure that he has a thing for me, even if it just a "she's a little cute, I might nail her" thing. So many signs from him, and I feel almost like I'm an oblivious idiot, and I am usually so good at reading these signs, but with cute guys I always misinterpret everything and get so flustered that I make myself look like an ass. It shouldnt be this hard, should it? My friend told me that I have to take action, or I will regret it, but its so hard! I've tried subtle hints at him, but he's not taking action either, could me mean he is not interested afterall...This is the same guy from work who I've played hard to get with, but I stopped playing and just started being genuine...hopefully patience pays off!
I don’t disagree with your friend, it might not be a bad idea to take action, I don’t think I know a guy who wouldn’t at least be flattered by a girl coming on to him. I just think you’ve got to go with your intuition on this one.

Sometimes us guys just won’t make a move, and yours has a number of reasons (not wanting to make it weird primarily, maybe he’s worried about ruining yall’s friendship, or awkwardness at work, maybe just as nervous as you are). Have y’all hung out outside of work? Maybe coffee and if that's not eough, dinner and a movie? At least with a night date, you've done your part, and it now on him to make a move or not. And if at that point he doesn't make a move because he's scared, then he has a vagina himself, and you know you don't want that kind of a pussy guy anyway.

point being, Fear of rejection sucks, but regret is way worse, so I say give it a shot.

PS, If you learn one thing about most guys, learn that, we often SUCK at taking hints, the reason I wish girls would take the initiative a little more often, in my life I’ve had girls make moves on me about as often as I have on them, but, I have a lot of cute girl friends who complain to me about a guy not picking up hints, and I just wish they’d take the initiative sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
[COLOR="Pink"]whats worked for me in the past, is to find something that you dont like about them, and focus on that esspecially when you talk to them. that puts clay feet on them and drags them off their pedestal!!
Got to disagree with you gaggirl, I think if this guy had done something wrong, been an asshole in someway, than this would be a good way to handle it, but without knowing what he would do if approached, its hard to say just to demonize him (sorry couldn’t think of a less dramatic word). I mean, maybe its good as a way to make yourself relax around them, but why make him a bad guy when he might not be one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

i found out yesterday that it may as well be march before I can be myself and walk or skate again. i just do not feel like i can be myself....but if i do anything too soon im looking at early onset osteoarthritis, and im not interested in chronic pain.
, sorry to hear this gaggirl, I’ve never broken a leg or an ankle, or anything outside of my upper body for that matter, but it seems like the frustration just wouldn’t end if it were me, so i'm sorry you have to go throught that. But yeah, I would pass on the early arthritis of any kind. My mom broke her ankle twice and got back a little too early both times and now she can’t stand walking up stairs on it. Hopefully patience’ll pay off for you, and you’ll be back to skating and breaking other people’s legs .
Old 12-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #5
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A 404 error.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gaggirl I am totally loving your advice! You are so right. I do have him on a pedestal, but he is just too fine and its like looking at a beautiful painting. He does have things wrong, I know that much. We talk alot, so its not like I dont completely know him..soo...next time I will do just that. I will think about the unsavory things he has told me and focus on that to take him off his pedestal.

By the way...I'm sorry about your leg and immobility, that really sucks! What happened? And its not the end of the world, just do your therapy and get healed right and then in no time you will be back to your old self. Its well worth it. Why do you say you are a bad mother?

Tzo..the worst that can happen is you dont get to graduate and have to take a class in spring right? I've been there done that. Can you at least walk and take the class later? Thats what I did. I didnt finish my thesis on time and physically "graduated" but then they looked over my records a couple of weeks later to see I havent finished my coursework. I just worked on my coursework (for a whole year after that). Your school sounds like its very hard and competitive. Are you majoring in History?

by the way Tzo..this guy KNOWS I fucking want him. I know that he knows. He has too. I just either dont think he is interested, or I have been giving mixed signals!

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-03-2008 at 04:40 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #7
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

I was depressed today because I couldn't sleep last night. I was tired all day, but I couldn't drink much because I had to go to work.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Christmas Blues

Not knowing what to get anybody for Christmas - thats what bothers me right now.

Here is my hug for all of you (especially female members )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2BearsHug.jpg (19.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg large_dog-and-cat-hugWoofstock2004-320.jpg (36.5 KB, 30 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #9
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have currently entered a deep recession in women.

I currently don't like women.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Gaggirl I am totally loving your advice! You are so right. I do have him on a pedestal, but he is just too fine and its like looking at a beautiful painting. He does have things wrong, I know that much. We talk alot, so its not like I dont completely know him..soo...next time I will do just that. I will think about the unsavory things he has told me and focus on that to take him off his pedestal.

YEP its not at all about making him the bad guy, its about seeing him for what he really is- an imperfect human being. Mind you dont go in the other extreme though and turn yourself off him! sounds devine enough for that not to happen though. Theres been maybe 3 men in my life that used to take my breath away by looking at them. I miss that. good luck with the man!

Quote:
By the way...I'm sorry about your leg and immobility, that really sucks! What happened? And its not the end of the world, just do your therapy and get healed right and then in no time you will be back to your old self. Its well worth it. Why do you say you are a bad mother?
Oh just because I cant go to parks with the little one, or run around with him, and Im sooooooooo cranky all the time especially with mess because I cant clean it as fast so I am even less tolerant of mess than usual. right now Im just a boring cranky mum. thanks though, Im SURE that one day Ill be on feet again.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #11
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i don't see anybody hugging

Shorter Days & Longer Nights, it's around 5:30 here & it's already night - depressing for me

another thing - when you get dirt in your mouse & it doesn't roll right - have to get the ball out & clean it

Another hug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dogHug1.jpg (18.2 KB, 21 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a suspected gluten intolerance. Which means that many of my favourite and most common foods are now not to be eaten, for at least a month, until I can see if it makes a difference; if it does then it's probable that I have to go gluten free. I can do without most of the forbidden foods, bread etc but BEER!!!! This sucks. My favourite to relax & unwind was to sit back with a beer and watch a game of rugby. Which is kind of ironic since they think that the intolerance was triggered as an auto-immune response by stress!