Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
, it may seem like a very slight inconvenience to have to sit to pee; But its still, just something i have always seen as easier for male
well thats fair enough! I guess it could be good not hving to cue t the movies and shit... but hen ive been in mens loos and i think I know which loo id rather frequent!

Quote:
I think short of being raped, girls still have control over their bodies (maybe i'm misunderstanding what you meant by the 'control over body' part)?
what I meant by control over their own body: that men dont get periods( I have to take the pill continuously fo the same effect) men also dont get pregnant, they dont get raped (unless its sodomy which is damn scary!) and dont have (generally)metabolism issues! they also have more strength at their disposal and can push their bodies harder further.

Ihave to admit that I'm seeing some evidence of things changing, the company my man works for for instance has two higher ranking females, but those females do cop alot of flak from men under hem, and have to work harder.. they still earn good money though, so while things may be changing, there is still a wayto go.

Quote:
And yeah, our orgasms are easier if we want to get there ourselves, but i think the path for a woman to have a mate to at least TRY and get here there is much easier than a male's.
im confused, you mean that women are less likely to want to pleasure a man than the other way around? (which is probably true its easier for women to pick up) or do you mean that the womens ability to help a man cum is easier than a man trying to do the same? also true... myself i find easier to cum alone than with another person..... and i assume that for a man, its easy both ways
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG really you ike that? im actually really glad that I dont do that... id be tonnes embarrassed. sorry to any girls here than CAN do tht, just personal preference igues. but do tell me doggy and any other boys into it, what do u like about it?? *curious*
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #23
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
That's the sort of thing I could see myself doing actually I had this wicked fantasy the other day. I was trying to control my victim and she was fighting back. I wanted to grab her hair but needed to control her arms. I grabbed one of her wrists and twisted her arm behind her back so far that I could grab her hair with the same hand and control her other arm with my left hand. It was vicious, I mean guys would tap to that shit, think Sakuraba's kimura on Royler Gracie or Gomi's on Krazy Horse Bennett; but worse as it actually went right up her back to her head.

While this doesn't resemble what I had in my head fantasy wise, it is certainly a classic MMA moment and a peice of MMA history, unless I'm very much mistaken Saku was the first person to submit a Grace in MMA competition (little bit of triva for you there Chi )
Very nice Sakuraba gif, love the Gracie hunter! Aww...but no match to Wanderlei, I'm afraid.

Thats a very nice fantasy you have there. I wouldnt mind that move being brought upon me, very nice if I must say so
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #24
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just thought i would share...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Just thought i would share...
Haha, thats some good stuff. Hey if you can find a gif of Babalu I will be grateful

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-02-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:11 PM   #26
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Babalu's last fight ended on a TKO due to cuts by those elbows, he is now Strikeforce light heavyweight champion.

Damn you are a Wanderlai fan, actually I am to but those fights against Saku hurt.

Last edited by Conrad; 12-02-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:32 AM   #27
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Ay daddy, me likey for long time! Spasiba for this. That man just spills sexual healing all over the place.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:29 AM   #28
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
[COLOR="Pink"]
what I meant by control over their own body: that men dont get periods( I have to take the pill continuously fo the same effect) men also dont get pregnant, they dont get raped (unless its sodomy which is damn scary!)
fair enough, if i started bleeding, i'd be pissed . and again, if i got sodomized, i'd be pissed.
Quote:
Ihave to admit that I'm seeing some evidence of things changing, the company my man works for for instance has two higher ranking females, but those females do cop alot of flak from men under hem, and have to work harder.. they still earn good money though, so while things may be changing, there is still a wayto go.
yeah there definetly is a ways to go, my mother and father are both retired marines and mom's path seemed way harder. Also, have two firefighter uncles who bitch alot about 'women getting forced on them' at the station, just simply saying that they'd rather have a big strong man watching their back (basically)(something that pisses my marine mother off).

Quote:
im confused, you mean that women are less likely to want to pleasure a man than the other way around? (which is probably true its easier for women to pick up) or do you mean that the womens ability to help a man cum is easier than a man trying to do the same? also true... myself i find easier to cum alone than with another person..... and i assume that for a man, its easy both ways
what i meant by that was just that if you and i walked into a bar, and had a race to see who could get laid quickest, you would KILL me, you're a good looking girl, and if you just announced to the bar that you were looking to get laid, you'd have a million guys buying you drinks, i was just saying i think it is harder for a guy to get a woman in bed than vice-versa...

but, now that you mention it, definitely think it's easier for a woman to make a man cum than vice versa.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #29
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
yeah there definetly is a ways to go, my mother and father are both retired marines and mom's path seemed way harder. Also, have two firefighter uncles who bitch alot about 'women getting forced on them' at the station, just simply saying that they'd rather have a big strong man watching their back (basically)(something that pisses my marine mother off).
I dont mean to insult your marine mommy..but I would never trust her to watch my back. Women are nothing but irrational, untrustworthy creatures and I would rather just kill myself. So, she has no right being pissed off at your uncles, because they think the way they do for a reason. I think your uncles actually have it all right!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #30
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Ay daddy, me likey for long time! Spasiba for this. That man just spills sexual healing all over the place.
Well shit, since I know you so well check these out.

I know you want to see Forest get knocked on his ass

More Gracie Hunter, God I forgot how much I used to idolise this guy.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #31
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Yet more Saku.

Spider Silva gets triangled

Old 12-03-2008, 09:48 PM   #32
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

More Sergei

Who remember Igor? I loved this guy too.

And Last but not least as a thankyou for the space I've used in your thread that was dedicated to something else and I hijacked. SHOGUN