Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Celebrity deaths

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...8-7485,00.html

no shit? Patrick fucking Swayze? What a fucking drag.

talking to my mom about my grandparents, every once in a while, my mom says that another of their idols has died. So i was wondering, what celebrity death will/has had the biggest affect on you?

for me, as dumb as it sounds, when the cast of 'Saved by the Bell' starts to croak, it'll be a really sad day for me, loved that show growing up.

Not to draw attention away from this though, i didn't know Sawyze was sick, much less terminally ill, and that really sucks.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #2
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well that f**kin sucks to hear...Last thing i knew he was doing better.P.S. was in some great movies..Point Break(cheesy but fun),and 3 of my favorites,Donnie Darko,Red Dawn,and The Outsiders.Sad news...

I to am a Saved by the Bell fan.Zack Morris is a hero of mine and Tiffani Thiessen is smokin...

As for people who have died that had an effect on me there are 2.River Phoenix was my favorite actor growing up and he had so much talent.I could only imagine what he would have done with his life.

And Jeff Buckley.His music is so good.He is my Beatles,my Elvis.Like James Dean his time was so short but his impact on people around the world goes on and on.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Last I heard, Patrick Swayze had recovered. Ah well, just goes to show you can't believe what you read in the papers.

Two celebrity deaths that deeplly affected me:

1. James Brown. That man probably had a bigger influence on my musical tastes when I was growing up than any other. He died at bloody Christmas, I've never liked Christmas, but his passing brought a bried smile to my face as I revisited his sounds. But I actually cried when I heard the news that he had died.

2. Diana Spencer, the Princess of Arse. At no point in my life have I ever been more ashamed to be British, than at the publics reaction to this simpering, sycophantic, parasitic fools death. She was a nobody, famous for being famous, and yet the whole fucking country stopped for her! Excuse me, but far worse things have happened to us than this idiot, but did we stop? Did we stop for the blitz? Did we stop for the tube bombings and the IRA? Half the fucking country can't be bothered to stop and show some fucking respect for our war dead. But we had to stop for that witless little puking cunt.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #4
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No way man, Swayze is cool, Point Break was the shit, one of, if not, THE best action films ever made. Road House was some cool shit too. Fuck it if they're cheesy man, if I want to kick back and relax with a beer and a flick that's the type of film I wanna watch sometimes.

I'll add that it sucked when Evan Tanner died, I really liked that guy.

I remember when Diana died. I was only a kid. I came downstairs on the morning, and got the bowl for my cereal, then switched on the t.v. It was all over the news, I was devestated when I realised.... We were out of Frosties!
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:37 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

I remember when Diana died..... I was devestated when I realised.... We were out of Frosties!

*smirk*
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:38 PM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah no kidding, conrad, evan tanner's death was crazy, came from out of nowhere. Never really enjoyed him more than any other fighter, but still, shocking.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #7
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

I've been to David Bowie's concert in Prague where he collapsed and cacelled the show after 15mins of singing. Since then, I'm a bit worried about him and at times I wake up in the middle of the night thinking: What if there will be no more of Bowie?
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote